how many PC's can I download Money 2006 into?

Does someone know into how many PC's I can download a version of money 2006?
I bought it last year and downloaded online, but my PC crashed last week. Now
I was looking to see if I could just go to a msn.com/money and download it
again for free since I already paid for it last year.

thanks for your help.
0
ep (4)
5/8/2007 4:03:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, EP wrote:

>Does someone know into how many PC's I can download a version of money 2006?
>I bought it last year and downloaded online, but my PC crashed last week. Now
>I was looking to see if I could just go to a msn.com/money and download it
>again for free since I already paid for it last year.
>
>thanks for your help.

I believe the licence would permit you to reinstall onto your
replacement PC.

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889930/
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

WAMU Download Problems
This past week, everytime I download transactions from Washington Mutual to Money 2004, it says the file is corrupt. I have been on the phone with WAMU and MS, and both state to contact the other group. Any suggestions, outside of MS' recommendation of "reinstall the app"? Try the Super Salvage Utility. That will fix any corruption in your money file. If the problem is in the OFX file downloaded from your FI, then the FI should step up to the plate and address it. Tell the FI Microsoft supplies tools to test OFX Files, and you think they need to do that, refer them ...

Found contact too many times
I find it irritating when I try to use contacts sometimes. I create a contact, add a phone number, a fax number and and a nick name. I start an e-mail. For a while entering the nick-name works, and then it stops working and I cannot even FIND the name when I enter it (when I e-mail myself at home, my nick-name was "me", and that worked for over a year. I forgot what I did to get it to work last time). So I start typing in the name and let it auto-complete. It gives me a choice between e-mailing to two identical versions of my e-mail address (although I can only find it once...

Can I move down 12 rows in excel for every new entry
I am entering records of numbers which have formulas for calculation. I want to place these records every 12 rows and be able to automate the worksheet for our office personnel. How? HELP!! There can be anywhere from 50 to 150 records depending on how many batches are produced in manufacturing plant. right click sheet tab>view code>copy\paste this. If not column A (1) then change. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub Target.Offset(12).Select End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Mickey&...

Problem migrating Money 2000 to 2004
Hi, I've just bought Money 2004 Deluxe Edt. and I would like to migrate my money database (in MOney 2000) to the new version. But eveytime I try I receice a error that I cannot access to the database. What am I doing wrong? Can some help me? I would like to evolve to the new version. Thanks in advance for all the help. Cheers Miguel Rodrigues In microsoft.public.money, Miguel Rodrigues wrote: > >I've just bought Money 2004 Deluxe Edt. and I would like >to migrate my money database (in MOney 2000) to the new >version. > >But eveytime I try I receice a erro...

Changing vat rate calculation in Money 2006
I have enabled VAT calculations on my transactions in my accounts and the tax rate has changed but I can't find a way to change it in Money 2006. This is a database that has been upgraded over many versions and I'm sure I've changed this before in another version. I can see the old rate in some reports I print but for the life of me I can't find a setting in 2006. Anyone know of the way to change the Vat Rate? or is this another new feature ;(( -- Boyd In microsoft.public.money, Boyd Tucker wrote: >I have enabled VAT calculations on my transactions in my accou...

Can i apply 2 mailbox manager policies to the same mailstore ?
I have been reading up alot on this issue, and the only information i have been able to find is that you cant run more then 1 exchange recipient policy against the same user. My issue - I want to have a seperate mailbox manager policy run against each of my 4 mailstores to do a cleanup of inbox and sent / draft items. this policy moves the mail items into the deleted items folder for each mailstore. On top of this policy i want to have a policy that will delete all mail items older then 60 or 90 days depending on the mailstore from the deleted items, and delete them permanently. How ca...

Money 2005: Rename Category Group.
Hi .... Can I rename (MS Money 2005 Us version) the Category Gruops (no Categories or Subcategories). If yes how can i do it??? I'm an italian user and i want translate the name of category Groups. Thank you. Bye. Paolo B. Italy Category groups cannot be changed in any way sorry. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/m...

Passport Login for Money 2004
I tried all of the tips offered on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/en-us and I am still not able to login to my Money file, even offline. I have two different Passport accounts and both of them allow me to login to money.msn.com but will not allow me to login to the app on my desktop. I've spent ~ 6 hrs this week trying to resolve this issue to no avail! How FRUSTRATING! Is this Microsoft's way of trying to force us 2004 users to upgrade? "Fboyl" wrote: > I tried all of the tips offered on > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/en-us and I am sti...

Can't Upgrade from 2004 to 2005
Hi! Several months ago, a creeping corruption problem that caused me to spend weeks manually reconstructing transactions, destroyed my confidence in Money's ability to maintain my data. When I tried to updgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005, it insisted that I disable bill pay and that it would re-enable it. Instead of re-enabling bill pay on the same account, it created a new empty account and attached bill pay to that. There is no obvious way to correct this and the new help system is totally useless. In the few days I had Money 2005 I never found a single answer to a question i...

MSN BillPay and Money 2007 #2
Has anyone had any experience with setting up MSN BillPay in Microsoft Money 2007? From Managing Online Services within Money 2007 I signed up for MSN BillPay and have my user name and password to make payments but limited to using the MSN Web Site. When I try to enter this info in Money 2007 to activate MSN billpay online services I get a message saying that I must have "special sign-in information" other than the web based user name/password and points me back to the MSN Web Site for the needed info. My problem is that I cannot find any mention of this special sign-in on any of t...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

How can i stop same data being repeated in a column
I have a list of contract numbers relating to application numbers or payments. they are in the format nnnnnnan or nnnnnnpn. The columns are fixed to this format only. If they are entered with the a or p in the wrong place or if they have been left out completely an error message will appear to alert the user. I want to know how to alert the user if they enter an application or a payment number that has already been entered. ie if they enter 022079a4 but that same application has been entered else where in the column. Hope you can help Ru Hello See Chip Pearson's http://www.cpearson....

ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? #2
I need to fine out how to save a hml workbook onto my website do I need to use ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? Kosta ...

can`t print single checks
when I try to print a single check, the blue print icon will not come up and can not print any new checks , but if I try to reprint a previous check I have no trouble I'm not sure exactly what issue you are describing, but read http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=91. "sp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23dad01c45efb$e3b10d10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when I try to print a single check, the blue print icon > will not come up and can not print any new checks , but if > I try to reprint a previous check I have no trouble ...

Outlook 2003 Can't Open Item MS OFFICE FAILED
Yikes, I'm having a real problem. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Home Edition Office 2003 with Service Pack 2 (only have Outlook and Word installed) Toshiba Notebook M15-S405 Satellite Pro 1.4 ghz with 512 mgs ram I woke up one morning and saw that I had a stop error window open on my computer explaining that Windows had encountered some kind of driver error and that windows had to restart. Windows offered that I review my system for serious errors. That is a very sad thing to wake up to. So I ran a chkdsk and defragged and a virus check. No problems there. I checked my ...

Money internal error when I download from bank
Help! was using M04, recently upgraded to M05. After new install was prompted to use MSN passport- realised afterwards I didnt want to. After reinstall and restore from backup, I am now finding that when I download from Royal Bank (Canada) there is an "internal error" and money restarts. It often does this 2 or 3 times on restart, and Ive lost the downlaod data from the bank- Im fed up with having to restart and type entries by hand. Have I a setting wrong somewhere? ...

Can I convert footnote numbers to text
I'm working with a document where the author has used the automated endnote facility in Word. Since this is about to be translated into Quark for typesetting, I need the endnote marks and the numbers with the endnotes to be real numbers, not endnote marks -- Quark will not read them as numbers. I was sure I did the conversion using ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText in Visual Basic once before, but I can't seem to make it work. Help! There are 20 chapters with about 40 endnotes each. ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText only works with paragraph numbering (and LISTNUM fi...

Merge Cells I can't find
I was trying to hide a column, and got a message that I couldn't, because cells in another column were involved. I don't see those cells, and "merge" is turned off. Any suggestions for finding them? Ed This quick macro will remove all merges on the current sheet: Sub RemoveMerges() Cells.UnMerge End Sub You can, of course define a range instead. -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "Ed Kearns" wrote: > I was trying to hide a column, and got a message that I couldn't...

Money 2002 died
Money was working on Sat. Feb. 14th in the AM. When I tried to open it later, I saw a DOS box flash on the screen, same as other posters in a lower thread. Now I can't open Money. I tried to do a reinstall, but can't find MONEY.MSI. Ran a virus scan on Sat. night (McAfee) and no virus was found. Install Quicken Premier 2004, but unless I can open Money, I can't import the data from my back-up disk. WTF has happened here? I had the same thing happen today 2/15. Last night 2/14 the software was working, but this morning "NOTHING", notta, zilch! The wife said a dia...

When will there be a "fix" between Money 2005 and MSN Bill Pay?
Money 2004 was running smoothly. After downloading the update Money 2005, I could not get into MSN Bill pay, even using internet browser. Support people from MSN Bill Pay told me that somehow the link between Microsoft Passport and MSN bill pay was corrupted by Microsoft Money 2005, after the install of Money 2005. MSN Bill Pay support people told me that THIS IS A BIG problem that happening to many MSN Bill Pay users. They cannot fix it on their side, and Money 2005 must come up with the fix. Any word on the progress of this fix? Thanks, Greg ...

Can I install my copy of Access on 2 computers? My Desktop & my Laptop ?
Some software allows more than one installation... maybe one for your regular desktop and another for your laptop. Does MS allow this for a single license copy of MS Access? Thanks for any help. "Mel" <myemaillist@gmail.com> wrote > Some software allows more than one installation... > maybe one for your regular desktop and another > for your laptop. > > Does MS allow this for a single license copy of MS Access? You'd have to read the End User License Agreement that came with your copy of Access. Licenses vary depending on version, ti...

Dates and balances don't change after downloads
I am using Money 2005 and I have five accounts (three bank accounts and two credit card accounts) from which I download financial data. Downloading financial data gives me no problem but the balance and dates of four of the five accounts don't change: they all sit on the same date with the time as midnight and the balance as it was in October or November. How do I fix this? Salvage tells me the files are fine and I'm at a loss. Steven ...

How do I move office 2003 from my old PC to a new imac
I bought a new imac and have installed the fusion windows emulator and XP. It works beautifully but I cannot figure out how to transfer software from my old PC. Actually my old PC died and I am trying to transfer from the hard drive that I salvaged. How do I install Office on the new machine? I dragged the program file over, but I cannot get the program to open on the new machine. Help John at Canegarden wrote: > I bought a new imac and have installed the fusion windows emulator > and XP. > It works beautifully but I cannot figure out how to transfer software > from my ol...

Can I retrieve the key of my record?
Hi I am creating a record using the following code: Set qd = db.QueryDefs("Append Purchase Order") qd.Parameters("pSUPPLIER").Value = [Forms]![Purchase Orders].Form. [FK_SUPPLIER_CODE] qd.Execute dbFailOnError The key field in Purchase Orders is PK_PurchaseOrder. Is there any way I can retrieve the key of the record just created? Stapes Assuming these are Access (JET) tables in Access 2000 or later, try this kind of thing: Function ShowIdentity() As Variant Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set db = DBEngine(0)(0) db.Execute &q...

When will Money for PPC support Int dates????
Only app I know that only uses US dates. VERY annoying. Even the latest (2005) still ONLY uses US dates! When? Well, given how much money Microsoft is making off of Money for PPC, I wouldn't be holding my breath. "Wayne Boxall" <boxall_W@NOSPAMyahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:OjWJ5L1AFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Only app I know that only uses US dates. VERY annoying. > > Even the latest (2005) still ONLY uses US dates! > > BUT how hard is it. NO other app is so date dumb. "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-sprin...