How do you select acct to display in calendar

My wife and I are new to Money (using Money 2002).  We have set up a couple
of bank accounts (personal and business) but when we go to Calendar, it
shows the bills and deposits on our personal account.  How do we switch it
to show the bills and deposits on our business account instead?

Many thanks.

0
alan9537 (1)
2/21/2004 10:46:34 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Run report on multi selected records.

Calendar items missing if Outlook 2003 is run in Cached Exchange Mode
We have more than a few users that have noticed items don't show up in the calendar but show up in OWA and on their PDA's. If we disable Cached Exchange Mode then the items appear?! We are running Exchange Server 2003 fully patched, Outlook 2003 fully patched in Windows XP Pro. There are no synch errors reported. This is very disturbing and I cannot determine what is causing the problem. Mailbox size is limited to 400MB. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA ...

Displaying itmes in list that have a quanity next to them
I have a spread sheet with 2 tabs. I use the 1st tab to list items and prices.. i.e. Quanity Description Price 1 Telephone A 34.95 0 telephone B 43.95 5 Telephone C 32.43 7 Telephone D 54.98 0 Telephone E 43.44 Note I have about 60 of these On Sheet 2, I want to list in a Row by Row, the items that have a quanity next to them i.e. Quanity Description Price 1 Telephone A 34.95 5 Telephone C 32.43 7 ...

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

problem with display of categories in Calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I assign a category to a new event with a specific time (as opposed to an "all day" event), the only thing that changes is the color of the font. There is no "box" of color such as that shown in the video on "how to add events to categories." I am viewing the calendar in the monthly mode. The "all day" events appear in a brightly colored box depending on the category. But the "timed" events (which are clearly the m...

Need Outlook Calendar ONLY
I am using 2002 Outlook, but ONLY for the calendar, only user on desktop, no internet cocnnectivity required. In order to upgrade, I would have to purchase the the whole Outlook program afaik --- is there a cheaper way to obtain the calendar portion of Outlook? I have tried using the google and hotmail calendars, I prefer Outlook. tia No cheaper way, the calendar is an intrinsical part of the whole program <shel123@DELETETHISjuno.com> wrote in message news:iuaj85dbkiq2doul48n2pku7jg78kiuc5i@4ax.com... >I am using 2002 Outlook, but ONLY for the calendar, only user on > desktop, n...

Select contact then hangs

Detailed ASP.Net info not displaying in browser
Team, I am developing a web service. In testing in on my enw PC, I am expecting to see exceptions thrown appear on my browser. Instead I am getting an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error page and I am not seeing my exception details. The web.config file being used has the setting <customErrors mode="Off"/>. This should allow me to see the detailed exception info. On a different computer - same code - same web config - the exception details display. Not sure what else on my new computer needs set in order to see this info. Please advise. Much thanks, Tim Reynolds Tim R...

Cell display in 2007
After revising a formula in Excel 2007, the new number is presented overlaid on top of the previous number in the cell. If I minimize EXCEL and then then maximize, the cell data presents correctly. Formula, Calculation Options is set to Automatic. The size of the spreadsheet/file does not matter. I've only had EXCEL 2007 a few weeks and my PC is new. Our IT shop has changed PC's virtual memory to 5120-8192 with no improvement. There have been reports of a bug in a windows update for office 2007 November 10th Can cause "visual leaking" from one sheet to an...

Selecting rows from various sheets

select text in Calendar

How do I change the elements displayed in the message list
How do I change the elements displayed in the message list. For example, to list "To" or "From" edit the view - to change just one folder, click on the row of field names and choose custom. To make all folders the same see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

My Calendars
Hey... would love to get rid of "My Calendars" in Calendars Navigation Pane so I can see more months of the year. How do I do this if at all. ...

Outlook displaying HTML weirdly and attachments as plain text?? Help.
Hi, All of a sudden my SBS 2003 box is passing me emails from people who are sending me email in HTML format but I see it like this: This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9" ------_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Attachments appear like this: ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="ACCORD 2007-8....

Link select with a blast

Free/Busy Background Color within Calendar
Is there any way to change the background color that shows on your calendar based on the your free/busy settings. For example, if I have any all day appointment and I am out of the office it tints the entire day purple on the calendar. I understand it reflects the color coding for the Free/Tentative/Busy/Out of Office but I don't want this color coding on my calendar I prefer to use the categorize colors -Hildegard EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice In-Memory Data Compression in .NET Part III http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/628a0153-0427-444b-9a5b-710b...

Select Case in a Change Event

MobileAdmin Cannot be displayed
Downloaded and installed the ActiveSync Web Admin Tool from the Microsoft site on my SBS03 Prem with Exchange SP2 Server. I then goto http://localhost/MobileAdmin and get HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. Also try https:// as well as using the server name instead of localhost - all give the same results. Have re-run the installation and still not luck. Has anyone had this problem yet? Look in IIS admin to see if the MobileAdmin folder was created. If not, you'll need to reinstall. "Joeskimon" <Joeskimon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D69...

OL2002: Problem with Calendar Folder Size
I am having a problem with the size of my calendar folder size having grown out of control. This probably began with syncing to my Palm. If that is the REAL problem, how can we clean our calendar folder and retain some of my historical Calendar information? Is it possible to somehow archive the information/appointments from the Calendar folder that can be re-accessed if we need to see it? Thank you in advance for your assistance. MJ set up autoarchive to clean it out - it'll move them to a new pst. Also, there are some duplicate removers you could run to get rid of dups. There i...

Select Records based another table...

Calendar and Folder Sharing Using Groups
We are running Exchange 2000 in mixed mode and are trying to share calendars and folders using group permissions. In order to assign group permissions do these groups need to be global security groups? When we try to give permissions to a universal distribution group, using Outlook 2002 SP2, we get an error message "The modified permissions could not be saved. The client operation failed." I believe you'll need to be in native mode to do this. Note, however, that this would be best posted in m.p.exchange.admin as it isn't an Outlook issue. Jeff Martin wrote: > We are ...

Combo Box to display only "active" records
Hi, I have a combo box based on a list of records in table. Overtime I may want to "de-activate" (Employee.Active=No) records in the list so that a user can longer chose it from the list, but I don't want previously selected records from list to be affected. I added a WHERE Employee.Active=Yes condition to the row source. My drop-down list no longer displays inactive records, but when I look at previous entries the record displayed is also blank. How do I only get this to apply to new records being created? Thanks Yes, that's a common scenario, Nancy. One ...