How do I view option's symbol?

After an option has been sold, it no longer list in the portfiolio,
which has a symbol column.   The transaction still appears in the
Investment Transactions part of your investment account.   But the
symbol is no where to be found.  Money will only list options with
future expiration dates, not past.  The symbol is somewhere since I
entered it in.  Is there a way to find the associated symbol?
0
account (146)
6/1/2008 1:49:09 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:49:09 -0700 (PDT), brett <account@cygen.com>
wrote:

>After an option has been sold, it no longer list in the portfiolio,
>which has a symbol column.   The transaction still appears in the
>Investment Transactions part of your investment account.   But the
>symbol is no where to be found.  Money will only list options with
>future expiration dates, not past.  The symbol is somewhere since I
>entered it in.  Is there a way to find the associated symbol?

If you have transactions, you should be able to open the Buy and Sell
view.  From here you should be able to get to the Details view.  You
can find the stock symbol there

Remove del for email

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Calculations on Option Group
What I'm trying to do seems like it should be easy, but I've been banging my head against the wall for 2 days now and still can't figure it out. I have an option group with 6 selections, stored as 1-6. I want to run a summary function on these within date parameters and display a separate count for each of the 6 options. I've tried executing this with a SQL query, a nested subquery, using an Iif statement on a calcuated control in the form. Nothing has worked yet. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help will be greatly appreciated. You can run a sql query t...

View Webpage

HTML code fragment options not available in Publisher 2000
Neither the tool on the left toolbar for inserting html code fragment, or the function in the Insert Menu are available. They are both grayed out. How do I create html code fragment in Publisher 2000? You will need a web page built to do it. Start Publisher, create part or all of a web page, then do a File, Save as a web page. Now select Insert, Html code fragment, select an area on your web page (anywhere you can move it later) with the mouse pointer with a left click. A window will open allowing you to write the code for the fragment. -- Don Vancouver, USA "smsbear1" &l...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

missing file and save as options in live mail
Hi everyone Running windows 7 on a new computer and trying to save an email in live mail when i highlight message there is no "file" or "save as" option given in my right click options menu. or "file" "edit" options on my toobar. I want the option to save one message at a time on a seperate drive independent of a system backup. The right click options in WLMail do not offer a "Save as" function. That problem is compounded by another quirk. The Menu bar (File / Edit / View / Go / Tools / Actions / Help) is also hidden by...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...

Marker fill option not retained.
hi, i have observed in the excel 2007 that when you are creating a radar chart(Spider) with some data and plot that on a chart sheet. and try to edit options by clicking on the chart and selecting format data series in the options on the left select marker fill option you have options(solid fill,gradient fill,picture or texture fill, automatic etc,....) select gradient fill .once selected the chart is filled with a gradient color, click the close button at the bottom right and save the excel and close the excel.again open it and you navigate to the chart and select format data series....

Viewing invitee names?
Dear Outlook gurus, We are in the process of rolling out Office 2007 across our organisation. We have one staff member who is an Executive Assistant (using Outlook 2007) who manages her manager's calendar (who uses Outlook 2003 still). When she opens a recurring appointment in his calendar to add or remove participants from the list, she can't see the list of people it went out to. All she sees is her name as meeting organizer. She is unable to remove a person off the list who has left or add a new person as it is. We've tried going into her Manager's cale...

View Editor / View Manager view GUIDs
I am trying to modify the view for Opportunities -> Contacts associated view. In know that editing of this view is not exposed in the System Customization UI and so one must use the workaround that has been developed in this group to do it which is using this url: http://<crm-server>/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={<GUID>} My questions are: 1. What is the GUID for Opportunities -> Contacts associated view? 2. Where do I find a complete list of these views? This is the list of GUIDs that I compiled from going through the archives of this list: 00000000-0000-00...