How do I remove old, old, old stock prices from investment summary on page 1??

I have sold a mutual fund over 2 years ago and I noticed
that   its latest price still shows up on page one under
the Investment Summary section.  Does anyone know how I can
get this mutual fund price off of this list??  I sold all
of its shares and the mutual fund account has a $0.00
value, yet the fund price still shows on page one.

Thanks for any help you can pass on.

Lewis
0
anonymous (74722)
9/13/2004 4:26:13 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=98 might do it. I'm not sure which page 1
is, but this mechanism might do so. Take a file backup before you start if
in any doubt.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"Lewis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have sold a mutual fund over 2 years ago and I noticed
> that   its latest price still shows up on page one under
> the Investment Summary section.  Does anyone know how I can
> get this mutual fund price off of this list??  I sold all
> of its shares and the mutual fund account has a $0.00
> value, yet the fund price still shows on page one.
>
> Thanks for any help you can pass on.
>
> Lewis

0
glyn1 (1534)
9/13/2004 4:35:35 PM
Thanks Glyn for your help.

It did what I wanted, with one exception.  It removed the
old, old price quotes from My Money Home Page, it kept the
old purchase investments in the proper accounts.  However,
it did change the 'Annual Return' numbers for those proper
accounts.

Do you know why the annual rate of return would change, if
the old purchases are still in the account and all I did
was remove the price quotes by 'deleting this investment'??

Lewis

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
>for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your
wishes or
>suggestions, use
>or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback
especially
>if it's a UK specific wish.
>
>I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
>"Lewis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>>I have sold a mutual fund over 2 years ago and I noticed
>> that   its latest price still shows up on page one under
>> the Investment Summary section.  Does anyone know how I can
>> get this mutual fund price off of this list??  I sold all
>> of its shares and the mutual fund account has a $0.00
>> value, yet the fund price still shows on page one.
>>
>> Thanks for any help you can pass on.
>>
>> Lewis
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)
9/13/2004 6:45:46 PM
Sorry, i'm not sure about that, unless there needs to be some data to allow
it to average out over years (for example a starting and ending price for
the years), which I know sounds unecessary, but you never know :-).

--

> Thanks Glyn for your help.
>
> It did what I wanted, with one exception.  It removed the
> old, old price quotes from My Money Home Page, it kept the
> old purchase investments in the proper accounts.  However,
> it did change the 'Annual Return' numbers for those proper
> accounts.
>
> Do you know why the annual rate of return would change, if
> the old purchases are still in the account and all I did
> was remove the price quotes by 'deleting this investment'??
>
> Lewis

0
glyn1 (1534)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Even Page Footer in a Section
2007: In a dble-sided 70-pg doc, about the 5th section, I cannot access the even page footers!! No way: by dble-clicking or via the H/F tools. When I double-click, it seems to jump to a footer that is over text. I've checked the page setup and seems ok. What to do? -- Janet A. Are you sure that there are enough pages in section 5 for all headers and footers to be visible? Try inserting a page break (temporarily) and see if that makes a difference. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Janet A. Thompson" <JanetA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Remove lines with +++

Text Boxes on Tabbed pages in Form
I have an entry form for a database, and it has 8 tabbed pages. I have recently added 2 new text boxes in order to record and gather more information. However, as I go through the tabbed pages, the 2 new boxes I created show on every page. I noticed that when I click on the page tab, all the other boxes and fields that change from page to page have a black box, seemingly to show that they are grouped. I then when to Format and tried to group in my two new boxes, but that is not an option. I was wondering what can be done so I can have my newly created items only appear on the first...

Document Imaging Writer and Publisher--incorrect number of pages? #2
When I scanned a document from Publisher using Microsoft Document Imagining Writer, it scanned 4 pages into 2 and lost some content. Don't know why this happened or how to fix it. Please advise. Thanks ...

How to Remove SRS

old A97 code?
I just recently converted a database from A97 to A2K2. I keep getting the error, "User-defined type not defined". I've check the references and the old database when opened in 97 lists: -VBA -MSAccess 8.0 Object Library -Microsoft DAO 2.5/3.5 Compatibility Library -utility After importing all tables, forms, ect into an A2K2 new database I attempted to match the references as close as possible to: -VBA -MSAccess 10.0 Object Library -MS DAO 3.6 Object Library I'm still getting that same error all over the place. I looked at the code and it looked a little old but wasn'...

1/8ths
I am trying to round figures down to the nearest 1/8th and wanted to know how I can get the formula. =ROUND(E10*8,0)/8 will round to the nearest increment of .125 or 1/8 >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to round figures down to the nearest 1/8th and >wanted to know how I can get the formula. >. > =FLOOR(A1,0.125) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a B...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

ie8 "error on page"
Using ie8 whenever I click on links that are supposed to pop up a new window, nothing happens, and I see in the status bar "error on page". This has been the case for for Win 7 RC and now for Win 7 Ultimate Build 7600. In fact I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 to send this message because when I click on 'New' in ie8 I have this problem. Also whenever I click on any link in ie8, it does not work unless I hold the Ctrl or Shift key down. -- Jim Ormsbee Try using the 32-bit version of IE. Using CTRL or Shift bypasses the security settings -- it is an acknowledg...

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Issues with Investment Accounts and Income vs Expense Categories ...
I have a brokerage account that is linked to a cash account in Money 2005 Premium. For some reason, whenever I transfer funds to/from the Cash Account, it shows as either Other Expense or Other Income. This, of course, throws much of my reporting out of line. Furthermore, the reporting shows that I have many of these transactions unassigned. Why would I assign them at all? They aren't income or expense, they're just transfers to/from a Cash Account. Please help. ...

Removing password protection on a sheet

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

print chart on full page in Excel 2007
In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. Hi JSC, The option I believe you are looking for has been removed. -- Sorry, Shane Devenshire "jsc bozeman" wrote: > In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart > and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. > > Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. ...

Adding and removing removable drives

How do I insert cutting marks for business cards on card stock
I designed a business card in Word for an Avery 8371 template. When i print it out, it does not line up with the pre-punched cards, so I was going to print them on plain card stock. I was wondering if there was a way to insert small cutting reference marks to help line up the cutting process. I am using Office 2003 and Windows 7 along with a HP PSC 1410 printer. Thank you in advance. Before giving up on the pre-punched cards, make sure that in the Zoom section of the File>Print dialog, the Scale to paper size is set to No scaling and try printing to a plain sheet of paper and ...