household bank

I do not see any credit card account for household bank
credit card. here is the link:

https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare?
cmd_DisplayLogin=

can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004?
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote:

>I do not see any credit card account for household bank
>credit card. here is the link:
>
>https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare?
>cmd_DisplayLogin=
>
>can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004?

See if Household Credit Services works for your card.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Good online banking
Any recommendations for an online bank? I need a bank offering the usual free banking and reasonable interest on savings but also the ability to download to Microsoft Money. I started using Smile but then found out you can't download data like I currently do with Barclays. Also, a decent clear screen display would be good - I was surprised that Smile is done via a small sub-window and it's like doing it through a letterbox! Oh, and of course, a human to talk to when things go wrong. All recommendations gratefully recieved. Les I have used Wells Fargo and have not had any problems. ...

Download bank bank payee does not show same in register
When I download from TD Canada Trust, my banking activity, payee names from bank and Money register are different. eg bank transaction says payee Safeway $65.00, Money register now says payee Fitness City $65.00. How do I get the two to match. Not all transaction are doing this. Only a few. Tnx pls email response to altowarrior@hotmail.com ...

Bank Downloads
Last week I decided I wanted to start using MONEY to create a budget and to track actual expenses. I started by surfing this Newsgroup to pick up tips etc. I was intrigued by the response to a question posed by Peter J who I think was fed up having to purchase QUICKEN every year and was asking if MONEY was different. The response was that one had to purchase a new version of MONEY every second year in order to have the ability to download transactions from one's financial institution. I thought that was ridiculous waste of money to simply track one's spending habits and shelved my inte...

FYI
From the MSN Network status link: ====== Bank of America (All except CA, WA & ID) When: 2/12/2006 Effect: Bank of America is making changes this weekend: Changing Bill Pay from processing date to due date model. The main effect is that you will not be able to schedule a payment to be paid immediately. You will have to set the due date to up to 4 days in the future (depending upon the payee). Funds will be withdrawn from your account when the Payee receives the payment instead of on the processing date Password changes - allowing passwords up to 20 characters and allowing special ch...

Std bank Module in distributed Retail environmnet
Top of the year all We have a customer in a retail environment with multiple branches around the country. They currently use the CAshbook Bank Mgt module. Due to serious performance and support issues related to this product we are looking at taking it out at this site (& Others). Having said that it does have some good features about it, but it does not work with SOP transactions when entering am 'Amount Received' onto an order, especially when you remove a previously posted receipt. Each branch enters their own cash receipts and deposits to one bank account. If we m...

Is there a template out there for household expenses?
inevitably "betty1221@sbcglobal.net" <betty1221@sbcglobal.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFEBFE3-8A6E-4BEE-BB83-4A8289C2C55C@microsoft.com... > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010233421033.aspx?CategoryID=CT011377191033 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:17:02 -0700, "betty1221@sbcglobal.net" <betty1221@sbcglobal.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Bank of America Bill Payment Dates
Hey guys, I have been using BOA for bill payments through Money for a while. A few months ago my payments started showing up in my register up to one week earlier in dates and dont fix untill the payment posts on the day I actually set it up to pay. This is annoying becouse my money register is never accurate becouse of this. Anyone know now to make it so when I schedule EPAYments they show the correct date in the register????? Thanks, Bryan I use BoA bill pay and have seen the same thing. It appears that the day they have to pull the money to meet the payment (4 days on one that wil...

Seeking new Bank Recommendation
I am currently a BankOne customer, but am dropping them due to the new ATM service fee. BankOne now charges $1.50 per non-BankOne ATM transaction - this is in addition to what the local bank that runs the ATM charges. I travel A LOT and am always needing cash from a non-BankOne ATM. Unfortunately, BankOne is also the dominant bank in my area - ATMs in Walgreens, Dominicks, lots of branches. I am going to stand on principle and cancel my accounts w/ BankOne however. I was a Preferred Checking customer w/ BankOne for 10 years (no fees for anythign if you kept a $2500 minimum balance - maybe it ...

No online banking
I have used Money for a long time. The last version I had was 2006. I just bought a new computer with Vista on it. I downloaded the new trial version of Money and realized it has really changed since 2006. My bank is not available online, so it looks like there is not a good way to use Money for balancing my checkbook. Is there a way to get an older version that does not rely on online banking, and if so, will it run on Vista? If you downloaded Money Essentials (MEss) it's not what you want. It is just little more than garden variety cripple-ware. Money Plus Deluxe fully suppo...

Registration Issue
Hi, We have already registered the bank reconciliation module like long time ago but we have never used that module. This year, we plan to use it so I made some test bank reconcile Three months ago. But when I try to take a second look today, we found out that the Bank Reconcile Module disappeared. The system prompted error message like " this module is not registered" when I click the bank reconcile button from the Transaction-Financial when the GP starts to launch but yet finish. We then figured out something wrong with the registration. Then we go to the customer...

Head of Household
Hello: In the Employee Tax Maintenance window, where can you find Head of Household under Filing Status? I mean, does the Head of Household status just not exist in the window out of curiosity? Thanks! childofthe1980s Look at a W-4, no Head of Household - just Single or Married. "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > In the Employee Tax Maintenance window, where can you find Head of Household > under Filing Status? I mean, does the Head of Household status just not > exist in the window out of curiosity? > > Thanks! > > childofthe1980s ...

Where are the Canadian banks?
I just bought Money 2004 Canadian version and can't find mine or any other Canadian banks for the online services? Any ideas? Why would they put out a Canadian version that can't access any Canadian information? ...

Bank Transaction Entry
Hi, A Bank Transaction was entered as an increase adjsutment and it was reconciled. The user then realized that it should have been invoiced to a customer. How can I void the increase adjustment transaction and do a correct transaction? Thanks, Victor Unapply the item in the Reconciliation, void the transaction in Bank Transaction, enter the new transaction, re reconcile "vloveira" <vloveira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:968E9C78-799E-4467-8C5B-E398D4498D58@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > A Bank Transaction was entered as an increase adjsutme...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

Multiple bank accounts at same bank
Greetings We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit card activity is downloaded without problem but all other accounts inport into the same Money account( the credit card). Is there something simple we missed in creating the accounts? Thanks! =?Utf-8?B?VGFmZnk=?= <Taffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank > (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit car...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

money not connecting with bank
around end of November money 2002 quit conecting with bank will not down load transactions any one else had this problem I have had the same problem. I have not seen any resolution of this problem on any of the money news groups "rick" wrote: > around end of November money 2002 quit conecting with bank will not down load > transactions any one else had this problem "rick" <rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:116F6368-A3FF-4A50-ADE2-6287E2587578@microsoft.com... > around end of November money 2002 quit conecting with bank will not do...

Macro cases for accounting/banking/financing
Hi, I started learning Macro several weeks ago. But I am very confused while reading the book that I have. I am just wondering how I would be able to use these features. Would you please show me some of the cases that you would use Macro in accounting/banking/financing field. Thanks You'll do better at exam time if you do the research yourself. Search in Google, using keywords like accounting, Excel, macro, and you should find lots of examples. Jon wrote: > Hi, > > I started learning Macro several weeks ago. But I am very confused while > reading the book that I have. ...

Difference between bank and bank rec module #2
2007 Nov 01 Delete the transaction and enter it with the correct date. If you do not want to delete the transaction, use decrease and increase bank adjustment transactions to correct the balance. "fb" <fb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F60D97D9-5377-49E4-A5A3-D04B6D90259D@microsoft.com... > There is a transaction that cleared the bank, but was recorded after the > cutoff date? How is this entered into the bank rec module? > > Thanks for your help > > -- > FB ...

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Change online banking password
I changed my password tomy fin institution online(not thru MS Money). I then changed the password in MS Money. Worked fine for 3-4 weeks. Now I am not able to update. When i go to password page, it has the old password. When I Update credentials, click on save chganes, it does not save changes. what is the problem here? Rajesh When I peform updates, I get "Update in Progress" or "Update failed" message. I guessed it must be the change of password. If not, please advise. This is a problem for 3 days now - so it is not that the bank server (BoA) is unavailable. R...

Household Inventory in MSM2005
Just upgraded to MSM2005 Premuim from MSM2002. I don't see the "module" that allowed you to keep track of "household inventory". Is it gone now? Thanks Have a look at ttp://money.mvps.org/faq/article/124.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "C...