Home page

Hi
Is there any way to create a second home page? I'm using Money 2000 Standard on an XP machine. In WIN2k I did it but have no idea how. Thanks for any and all ideas

                              John H
0
anonymous (74717)
1/27/2004 2:26:05 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

How to remove a box which has appeared on every page?
Hey all. I am using Microsoft Word 2007 and have noticed all of a sudden that on every page a box has appeared. It is not centered. I can't select it or seem to remove it. I have borders turned off. Any ideas? Could it be a graphic or a text box that got anchored into a header or footer? Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8), and go to a header (or footer) and see if an anchor is lurking there that shouldn't be. On Jan 18, 5:07=A0pm, Robin Hood <Robin H...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hey all. > > I am using Microsoft Word 2007 ...

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

Making 2003 personal home page
In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's appointments (middle). I really liked this view. Can this view be created using outlook 2003? You're probably talking about Outlook Today. that's still there in Outlook 2003. Navigate to the top folder in your folder tree and you should still be able to see it. There was no other way inherent in Outlook to create such a view so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. Anything else would have been an add-in creat...

rows breaking over pages
Hi. I'm working with complex tables where the row in column one will span several rows. The first row is merged with several other rows. How do I keep the first row from breaking over pages? The box for Allow rows to break over page is NOT checked. Thanks. This isn't the answer I'd like to give you, but sometimes, the only thing that works reliably is to format all of the rows except the last as "Keep With Next ¶." "holden" wrote: > Hi. I'm working with complex tables where the row in column one will span > several rows...

Home inventory?
I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. I am a newbie. I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. I looked into "My Money" and somewhere on that screen, I am supposed to click on I believe "My home inventory". Where on the screen do I click on "My home inventory". Thanks I got the directions from the help section of money 2006 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, Charles Eaves wrote: >I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. >I am a newbie. >I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. >I l...

PUB 2002 When printing booklet text jumps to next page
I have Pub 2002. When I view the publication on my computer the text is where I want it, but when I print it, some of the text jumps to the next page. How can I stop the text from moving? Are the text boxes linked? Do you have a picture that is wrapped? Are your margins placed in such a way your printer can accommodate them? Check your printer limitations; go here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag Is your printer driver current? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Shannondoe" <Shannondoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

PAGE SET UP
Hi all, Wh does my worksheet's page setup change after i create a copy on another workbook.On the origin workbook,the data is fit at scale 65% on A4 paper. But in the new workbook it can be fitted on scale 59% only.Why? ...

Error msg "error accessing file" /Access 2000 / Windows Xp home edition
Hello, I have a field called Job_date, on the detail part of a "Master & detail" form, which has been fine. I have it set to show "to-days date" when double clicked .. i.e. an event procedure runs. All of a sudden I am getting the msg "Error access file. Network connection may have been lost" when I double click the field. I am not on a network, have a network card connected to my internet cable modem. I also got the msg when I tried to add a new field to the form in the Master area, also when I go in to try and change to event procedure code. Have...

How does one view two separate pages within the Publisher main win
I have figured out how to "Insert" a second page either before or after the current page, but am unable to scroll from one to the another. Is this not 'doable' within Publisher? The only way I am able to view both pages is to print the entire document. Thank you. ReBell in MS Try View - Status bar. Look in the lower left corner of the Publisher screen -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "rebell" <rebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3450ED-BA78-47FE-B286...

Anonymouse Sharing XP Home, Vista Home, 7 Home Premium
Hi, I'm having an issue sharing files between my three machines (there are actually none windows machines as well using SMB share). They all work with each other except "Windows 7" is misbehaving. Everyone is prompted for a password to browse the 7 machine, and 7 is asked for password when it tries to look at any other device. This is obviously a "password encryption" thing that I have run into before, but now I cannot seem to find a solution. I have the following changes to Windows 7: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa LmCompatibilityLevel=...

How to rotate /flip document page
How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document (program). When pageas are prepared printer prints in opposite vew upon folding. Set the printer to flip on the short rather than the long edge when duplexing. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "eureka" <eureka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E2E3287-0CCF-4556-9B7D-544F9533C286@microsoft.com... > How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document (program). When > pageas are prepared printer prints in ...

Money 2006 Bill payment page
On my new laptop I have money 2006. I set it up and found that the bill payment summary page has changed from earlier versions. I cannot highlight more than one entry. In addition when I highlight any entry there is no summary amount in the lower right corner as on earlier versions. HasMicrosoft changed money or am I missing something. Yes and no, respectively. Multi-select on the Bills page comes and goes. At M06/7 it's gone. Maybe it'll come back again some day? "gweedo" <gweedo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA0F7B-4BEA-42A8-A6F0-E3760A1FB...

Share database over home network?
I have a home network with both machines running Win XP and MS Money 2006. I keep track of things on one computer, but now, with the computers networked properly together through a router, I would like to share the database that resides on one machine for the user of another machine to view and edit if need be. Is this possible and if so, then how? How can I keep it secure in the event that a hacker gets into one or more machines (have never had that issue, but best safe than sorry)? Any other suggestions and whatnot with this kind of setup? I plan on keeping a tally on about 5 accounts...

One Full Page Z Report
I would like to see the full page z-report be printed on one page. Several of my clients have requested the report be seperated into two columns on one sheet instead of on two different sheets of paper. This would make filing the reports much easier for them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &q...

Is it possible to set a slide transition that mimics turning page
I've been asked for help in setting up a PPT presentation to have slide transitions that mimic turning pages. I have seen this done using Keynote on a Mac but the software being used for this presentation is PowerPoint. Any ideas on if this is available or where I may find a download to add to my library? Thanks. MaryAnn PowerPoint 2007 The setting I use to achieve that is:- Animations tab / Transitions to This Slide group / Wipes / Strips Left-Up If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "MeyerMA3" wrote: > I've been ask...

crystal page server
Hi I have installed CRM 1.2 on clients server but am not able to publish reports. In crystal configuration manager the page server is shown as stopped and won't restart. The event log shows the error message: 'The root server reported an initialisation failure. (reason: cannot initialise crystal reports print engine)' I don't know whether it is relevant but there is no print driver currently installed on the server. Any ideas? Thanks, Dylan ...

go to page question
How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to page first or page last? Press Ctrl+G. -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word 2007 Bible Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message news:ehetEr2fKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to > page first or page last? On 12/17/2009 6:12 PM, Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote: > Press Ctrl+G. > Thank you. But I wonder why I could not find th...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

best home based business

Printing page number that show on the screen
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 64-bit Operating system. Publisher is a part of Office 2007 Professional. I have a 16page booklet on 11 by 17 inch paper. 3/8" boundaries. The Master page shows page numbers, but I can't get them to show when printed on 11 by 17 paper on my inkjet printer. They do not show in a PDF prepared for printing at Office Depot. How can I correct this? I suspect your inkjet cannot print that close to the edge or if it is a borderless printer, Publisher is ignoring that fact. What happens if you change the bottom margin to zero when you select the PD...

Excel viewer for XP Home
Could someone please tell me which Excel Viewer to download to work with XP Home. On the Excel website I see one that works for 2000 but nothing specific for XP. Thanks. XP Home and 2000 do not describe the same software. XP Home is a MS Windows version, 2000 is a MS Office version. I would download the viewer and give ita try. I expect it will work. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ XP Home & Windows 2000 are both operating systems. -- John johnf202 at hotmail dot com "BrianB" <BrianB.ymivb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Brian...

Attempt to fetch logical page in database
Hi, I am working on sql server 2008. I am getting a error that says: Attempt to fetch logical page(1:2986) in database 2 failed. It belongs to allocation unit 64.......not to 53........ If i run that SP in sql it shows no error and return the result set. But if i run that sp from vb.net code it give me above error. Plese help Thanks, Hemant HP (HP@text.com) writes: > I am working on sql server 2008. > I am getting a error that says: > Attempt to fetch logical page(1:2986) in database 2 failed. It belongs to > allocation unit 64.......not to 53........ &...

Would like Multi-Page Publication to Output as Single Pages and Ba
Hello All, I am just starting on MS Publisher. I am trying to find out if Publisher can do the following, and how: 1. Need to take a multi-page MS Word Doc(page size = 7"W x 11"H) and "place" those pages on a 24" W x 11 Publisher doc. This Publisher doc will be sent to the printer for mailer. 2. That same Publisher doc with the embedded text will then need to be printed as separate pages and outputed as a web page displaying as separate pages. For Task One I am getting pretty good at creating a Master Page with text boxes as placeholders for the Inserted...

page size
Please help me with this. I cannot for the life of me get the right margin to be at the 1/2 inch it is set to be. When I print the invoice that I created, it is about an inch wide on the right. I have used the page preview and moved margins and page size around, but to no avail. I am stuck. Thanks in advance, Jeff Hi, The right hand margin might appear further to the left than you want if Excel doesn't need the extra space to print the selected range. You can also set the Margin on the Margins tab, but if you choose Center on Page Horizontal that may affect the appearanc...

in box page lost send & rec. all?
On my in box page I had send and receive all with a drop down and it just went away. also on the contact page I had a look space at the top and that went away So I cant look up by name? Help J J W;146569 Wrote: > On my in box page I had send and receive all with a drop down and it > just > went away. also on the contact page I had a look space at the top and > that > went away So I cant look up by name? Help Did you try resetting the views? View menu, Toolbar, customize.. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP] Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www....