Home page Performance shows sold investment

Money Plus Premium

On Money's Home page is a section showing "Best and worst performers". In
that section is a fund that I sold completely several months ago. I no
longer hold even one share. Why is it still there? How do I get rid of it?

I don't have that fund in any of my accounts. It's not in Investments to
Watch, either.

0
nospam4109 (129)
1/26/2008 1:15:24 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

How to remove a box which has appeared on every page?
Hey all. I am using Microsoft Word 2007 and have noticed all of a sudden that on every page a box has appeared. It is not centered. I can't select it or seem to remove it. I have borders turned off. Any ideas? Could it be a graphic or a text box that got anchored into a header or footer? Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8), and go to a header (or footer) and see if an anchor is lurking there that shouldn't be. On Jan 18, 5:07=A0pm, Robin Hood <Robin H...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hey all. > > I am using Microsoft Word 2007 ...

ie8, no shows up anymore
Ie8, win xp sp3, I don't know why my ie8 without giving any error or ... don't show up. I can't open it. it comes to screen for less than a second and then disappears while i can see it in windows task manager list. Is it due to a virus defection? even by uninstalling and reinstalling it doesn't solve. I even turned of my firewall (COMODO) but the problem still exist. thanks for your helps Hi, Start Internet Explorer without add-ons by right-clicking the IE icon on the desktop. Choose Start without add-ons. or from Start> Programs> Accessories> System to...

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

Making 2003 personal home page
In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's appointments (middle). I really liked this view. Can this view be created using outlook 2003? You're probably talking about Outlook Today. that's still there in Outlook 2003. Navigate to the top folder in your folder tree and you should still be able to see it. There was no other way inherent in Outlook to create such a view so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. Anything else would have been an add-in creat...

rows breaking over pages
Hi. I'm working with complex tables where the row in column one will span several rows. The first row is merged with several other rows. How do I keep the first row from breaking over pages? The box for Allow rows to break over page is NOT checked. Thanks. This isn't the answer I'd like to give you, but sometimes, the only thing that works reliably is to format all of the rows except the last as "Keep With Next ¶." "holden" wrote: > Hi. I'm working with complex tables where the row in column one will span > several rows...

Why doesn't show bitmap, when button is disable?
Hi, I set bitmap in default button. When button enable, button is display with bitmap. But when button disable then bitmap doesn't show in button and button is shown with another color. Here is my code: HBITMAP hbmp =::LoadBitmap(AfxGetInstanceHandle), MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDB_BITMAP_OK)); ::SendMessage(GetDlgItem(IDC_OK)->GetSafeHwnd(), BM_SETIMAGE, (WPARAM)IMAGE_BITMAP,(LPARAM) hbmp); hbmp = NULL; I also checked Bitmap option from button properties. My problem is that, I want to show button with bitmap when it is disable (same as when button is enable). Anybody can tall me, ho...

Mask SSN (show all numbers but last) on report
I know this is not advisable since you are not really hiding the stored data, but is there a way to show the social as "012-22-234*"? I've tried this "=Left([SSTaxID],10)" but I don't know how to get that * on the end. I've added &"*"& at the end, but it doesn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201001/1 This should work if SSTaxID is stored as nnn-nn-nnnn LEFT([SSTaxID],10) & "*" I must say that i...

Home inventory?
I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. I am a newbie. I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. I looked into "My Money" and somewhere on that screen, I am supposed to click on I believe "My home inventory". Where on the screen do I click on "My home inventory". Thanks I got the directions from the help section of money 2006 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, Charles Eaves wrote: >I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. >I am a newbie. >I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. >I l...

PUB 2002 When printing booklet text jumps to next page
I have Pub 2002. When I view the publication on my computer the text is where I want it, but when I print it, some of the text jumps to the next page. How can I stop the text from moving? Are the text boxes linked? Do you have a picture that is wrapped? Are your margins placed in such a way your printer can accommodate them? Check your printer limitations; go here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag Is your printer driver current? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Shannondoe" <Shannondoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

PAGE SET UP
Hi all, Wh does my worksheet's page setup change after i create a copy on another workbook.On the origin workbook,the data is fit at scale 65% on A4 paper. But in the new workbook it can be fitted on scale 59% only.Why? ...

Error msg "error accessing file" /Access 2000 / Windows Xp home edition
Hello, I have a field called Job_date, on the detail part of a "Master & detail" form, which has been fine. I have it set to show "to-days date" when double clicked .. i.e. an event procedure runs. All of a sudden I am getting the msg "Error access file. Network connection may have been lost" when I double click the field. I am not on a network, have a network card connected to my internet cable modem. I also got the msg when I tried to add a new field to the form in the Master area, also when I go in to try and change to event procedure code. Have...

Using Investment account "cash transactions"
I am setting up Money Premium 2006. I am trying to use the update feature to automatically fill in transactions. The update wants to keep my cash as an entry called "Money Market" on the investment side. There are associated payments and deposits in the cash transactions which balance to 0. Another account treats the cash tranactions more like a bank. Are there pluses or minuses, or pitfalls down the road with either method. Any help in this area would be great - Thanks Since it appears you're using your bank's/brokerage's system for updating your accounts direct...

Anonymouse Sharing XP Home, Vista Home, 7 Home Premium
Hi, I'm having an issue sharing files between my three machines (there are actually none windows machines as well using SMB share). They all work with each other except "Windows 7" is misbehaving. Everyone is prompted for a password to browse the 7 machine, and 7 is asked for password when it tries to look at any other device. This is obviously a "password encryption" thing that I have run into before, but now I cannot seem to find a solution. I have the following changes to Windows 7: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa LmCompatibilityLevel=...

How does one view two separate pages within the Publisher main win
I have figured out how to "Insert" a second page either before or after the current page, but am unable to scroll from one to the another. Is this not 'doable' within Publisher? The only way I am able to view both pages is to print the entire document. Thank you. ReBell in MS Try View - Status bar. Look in the lower left corner of the Publisher screen -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "rebell" <rebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3450ED-BA78-47FE-B286...

Money 2006 Bill payment page
On my new laptop I have money 2006. I set it up and found that the bill payment summary page has changed from earlier versions. I cannot highlight more than one entry. In addition when I highlight any entry there is no summary amount in the lower right corner as on earlier versions. HasMicrosoft changed money or am I missing something. Yes and no, respectively. Multi-select on the Bills page comes and goes. At M06/7 it's gone. Maybe it'll come back again some day? "gweedo" <gweedo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA0F7B-4BEA-42A8-A6F0-E3760A1FB...

How to rotate /flip document page
How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document (program). When pageas are prepared printer prints in opposite vew upon folding. Set the printer to flip on the short rather than the long edge when duplexing. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "eureka" <eureka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E2E3287-0CCF-4556-9B7D-544F9533C286@microsoft.com... > How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document (program). When > pageas are prepared printer prints in ...

Share database over home network?
I have a home network with both machines running Win XP and MS Money 2006. I keep track of things on one computer, but now, with the computers networked properly together through a router, I would like to share the database that resides on one machine for the user of another machine to view and edit if need be. Is this possible and if so, then how? How can I keep it secure in the event that a hacker gets into one or more machines (have never had that issue, but best safe than sorry)? Any other suggestions and whatnot with this kind of setup? I plan on keeping a tally on about 5 accounts...

ETF detail from Investing Tab
Is anyone else experiencing problems in accessing ETF detail from the Investing Tab in Microsoft Money. I want to see a Complete List of ETF's (I do this every week). As of Friday July 3rd, I get a message that "There was a problem connecting to the MSN Money server. Please try again later." ...

One Full Page Z Report
I would like to see the full page z-report be printed on one page. Several of my clients have requested the report be seperated into two columns on one sheet instead of on two different sheets of paper. This would make filing the reports much easier for them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &q...

Money 2004;downloading from broker; pick existing investment or ne
I am downloading transactions from my broker and am getting a long list of investment to verify before they are entered into my portfolio. For each entry I have to select if the investment is one that I already have in my portfolio or if it is a new investment, and if so, add its name. When I get to VMFAR (Call Microsoft Corp$24.50 Adj Exp 01/20/07), the "select from already existing investments" is grayed out, but if I select "Add this as a new investment" and name it "Call Microsoft Corp$24.50 Adj Exp 01/20/07", it tells me I can't do this since that ...

Is it possible to set a slide transition that mimics turning page
I've been asked for help in setting up a PPT presentation to have slide transitions that mimic turning pages. I have seen this done using Keynote on a Mac but the software being used for this presentation is PowerPoint. Any ideas on if this is available or where I may find a download to add to my library? Thanks. MaryAnn PowerPoint 2007 The setting I use to achieve that is:- Animations tab / Transitions to This Slide group / Wipes / Strips Left-Up If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "MeyerMA3" wrote: > I've been ask...

Download bank bank payee does not show same in register
When I download from TD Canada Trust, my banking activity, payee names from bank and Money register are different. eg bank transaction says payee Safeway $65.00, Money register now says payee Fitness City $65.00. How do I get the two to match. Not all transaction are doing this. Only a few. Tnx pls email response to altowarrior@hotmail.com ...

crystal page server
Hi I have installed CRM 1.2 on clients server but am not able to publish reports. In crystal configuration manager the page server is shown as stopped and won't restart. The event log shows the error message: 'The root server reported an initialisation failure. (reason: cannot initialise crystal reports print engine)' I don't know whether it is relevant but there is no print driver currently installed on the server. Any ideas? Thanks, Dylan ...

go to page question
How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to page first or page last? Press Ctrl+G. -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word 2007 Bible Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message news:ehetEr2fKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to > page first or page last? On 12/17/2009 6:12 PM, Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote: > Press Ctrl+G. > Thank you. But I wonder why I could not find th...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...