Home Inventory Detail Print

How can I print my home inventory list with all the details (e.g. serial
number, original purchase price, etc).

Thanks for assistance,
-bs

0
bsohn (8)
3/27/2005 12:17:09 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Should I assume that the lack of responses indicates there is no way to do
this?
-bs

"bs" <bsohn@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> How can I print my home inventory list with all the details (e.g. serial
> number, original purchase price, etc).
>
> Thanks for assistance,
> -bs

0
bsohn (8)
4/16/2005 1:10:09 PM
Probably. If you look through the threads you will see the response rate in
this NG is very high.

In microsoft.public.money, bs wrote:

>Should I assume that the lack of responses indicates there is no way to do
>this?

You can get what you get when you do File->Print while viewing your
home inventory. You probably found that that printout does not
include original purchase price. So we can assume there is no way
for you to do what you want, and that current value and replacement
amount are not sufficient for you.

>-bs
>
>"bs" <bsohn@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
>> How can I print my home inventory list with all the details (e.g. serial
>> number, original purchase price, etc).
>>
>> Thanks for assistance,
>> -bs

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
4/16/2005 1:51:53 PM
bs wrote:
> Should I assume that the lack of responses indicates there is no way
> to do this?
> -bs
>
> "bs" <bsohn@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
>> How can I print my home inventory list with all the details (e.g.
>> serial number, original purchase price, etc).
>>
>> Thanks for assistance,
>> -bs

    Thanks for asking the question.  I did no know it had that feature.  I
will have to start working on it.  Sorry I don't have any advice about your
question.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit

Excel printing problem, pictures trunkates
when trying to print an excel sheet that has an imported pricture in it, the pictures trunkates in the print out... how to prevent? ...

Customize printing in Notebook view
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to print my notes created in notebook view such that the sections I have collapsed on the screen are also collapsed on the print? Whenever I collapse sections and try to print it, the sections don't end up collapsed on the print. ...

How to set up Australian phone number details in contacts... #2
And now with a working email address... I'm new to Outlook, and am trying to set up my default location details and contacts (especially phone numbers) in a format that will properly synchronise with my SonyEricsson T68i via data cable. Having cable, I do not use Outlook for dialling anything. I seem to be getting very tangled with auto country codes (which I don't want but which seem to refuse to be switched off), best format for area codes (with or without the '0'?), how to treat mobile numbers and so on. Australian numbers typically tend to be in the format Area Code 0...

Offline Inventory Question
I have a question about transferring products from offline inventory to main inventory. When a product is selected in offline inventory for transfer back to main inventory, it looks like RMS automatically transfers the entire quantity of that item into main inventory. For example, if we have a quantity of 10 of Item A in offline inventory and we want to transfer Item A to main inventory, RMS forces us to send all 10 back to main inventory. I don't see any way to transfer only some of the offline inventory quantity back to main inventory (for example, to move 5 of Item A from offl...

I need a large print business card template.
I'm legally blind and often need to share my basic info, name, address, phone number, and e-mail address with other visually people. I need a business card template with no graphics or logo that would have large print; maybe 18-pt for the name and the rest in 14-pt Arial font. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide to this beginning user! Will you need the standard size business card? Do you have the business card stock or will you be using a special size and manually cutting. What version Publisher are you using? In file, page setup, select business card. You will hav...

printing contacts to labels
How do I print out my Outlook 2003 contacts onto Avery labels (L7165 if it's relevant)? Many thanks. Outlook uses Word for performing mail merge functions such as Form Letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and fax or email merges. For an overview of these functions take a look here: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/mailmerge.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011186361033.aspx -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Trent SC" <invalid@bogoff.invalid> wrote in message news:%233s$R1IGHHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP06.ph...

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

Making 2003 personal home page
In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's appointments (middle). I really liked this view. Can this view be created using outlook 2003? You're probably talking about Outlook Today. that's still there in Outlook 2003. Navigate to the top folder in your folder tree and you should still be able to see it. There was no other way inherent in Outlook to create such a view so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. Anything else would have been an add-in creat...

Home inventory?
I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. I am a newbie. I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. I looked into "My Money" and somewhere on that screen, I am supposed to click on I believe "My home inventory". Where on the screen do I click on "My home inventory". Thanks I got the directions from the help section of money 2006 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, Charles Eaves wrote: >I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. >I am a newbie. >I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. >I l...

Printing text
I am using Excel 2000 (on Windows 2000 pro). When I attempt to print a worksheet, it is printing only the graphics, borders, and shading. All text is missing. If I email this same worksheet to a computer running Windows XP Pro, it asks me which printer I want to setup (which I designate as the same printer I use on the other computer). I am then able to print everything. On both computers, the version of Office is the same. Both computers have the same driver for the printer, and are printing to the same printer (its networked). Why will text print from one computer but not the othe...

Error msg "error accessing file" /Access 2000 / Windows Xp home edition
Hello, I have a field called Job_date, on the detail part of a "Master & detail" form, which has been fine. I have it set to show "to-days date" when double clicked .. i.e. an event procedure runs. All of a sudden I am getting the msg "Error access file. Network connection may have been lost" when I double click the field. I am not on a network, have a network card connected to my internet cable modem. I also got the msg when I tried to add a new field to the form in the Master area, also when I go in to try and change to event procedure code. Have...

printing a selection
In the header of the worksheet I have it so it prints "Page 1 of 8" with this Page &[Page] of &[Pages. But when I print using a selection it uses the number of pages that the selection covers instead of the actual number of pages it prints. So for instance it my say Page 1 of 3 on the first page and 2 of 3 on the second and there are only 2 pages printed. Is there a way around this? You could try setting your Print Area to the selection, then just click the Print button. Bart wrote: > In the header of the worksheet I have it so it prints "Page 1 of 8"...

Anonymouse Sharing XP Home, Vista Home, 7 Home Premium
Hi, I'm having an issue sharing files between my three machines (there are actually none windows machines as well using SMB share). They all work with each other except "Windows 7" is misbehaving. Everyone is prompted for a password to browse the 7 machine, and 7 is asked for password when it tries to look at any other device. This is obviously a "password encryption" thing that I have run into before, but now I cannot seem to find a solution. I have the following changes to Windows 7: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa LmCompatibilityLevel=...

ETF detail from Investing Tab
Is anyone else experiencing problems in accessing ETF detail from the Investing Tab in Microsoft Money. I want to see a Complete List of ETF's (I do this every week). As of Friday July 3rd, I get a message that "There was a problem connecting to the MSN Money server. Please try again later." ...

Share database over home network?
I have a home network with both machines running Win XP and MS Money 2006. I keep track of things on one computer, but now, with the computers networked properly together through a router, I would like to share the database that resides on one machine for the user of another machine to view and edit if need be. Is this possible and if so, then how? How can I keep it secure in the event that a hacker gets into one or more machines (have never had that issue, but best safe than sorry)? Any other suggestions and whatnot with this kind of setup? I plan on keeping a tally on about 5 accounts...

Print messages (the ones in the utility menu.)
Manager, Utilities, Messages - My employees are not allowed to check their personal e-mail at work. The ability to print the messages would nice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/...

Excel viewer for XP Home
Could someone please tell me which Excel Viewer to download to work with XP Home. On the Excel website I see one that works for 2000 but nothing specific for XP. Thanks. XP Home and 2000 do not describe the same software. XP Home is a MS Windows version, 2000 is a MS Office version. I would download the viewer and give ita try. I expect it will work. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ XP Home & Windows 2000 are both operating systems. -- John johnf202 at hotmail dot com "BrianB" <BrianB.ymivb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Brian...

printing #11
is there a way to print worksheets in a workbook to different printers and retain the setting? Hi Moe With VBA you can change the activeprinter and print the sheet. And set it back to your default You can change the activeprinter to the printer you want like this Application.ActivePrinter = "hp officejet k series on Ne00:" To know the names of your pinters Change to it in the ctrl P dialog (Cancel after you choose the printer ) and run this so you know the name Sub nameprinter() MsgBox Application.ActivePrinter End Sub If you print with code then look at Printout in the VBA hel...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

RMS to Great Plains Inventory Control integration or synchronizati
Currently, There is no way to synchronize and adjust inventory if you use GP-SOP to make sales and also use RMS for counter sales. The inability to adjust RMS inventory to properly reconcile with the GP Inventory has been a consistent deal killer for us. It is not included as a feature in the next release, no patches are available, and the expensive ISV solutions work only with RMS-HQ, not with a single site RMS-Store Operations. If you have a solution you may have a customer or two with us. OK to call me at 707-746-0515 if you wish to discuss this. GP-Partner Robert -- RLC -----...

COGS/Inventory amounts only assigned to invoices after posting?
We just discovered that inventory and COGS accounts aren't assigned to an invoice until it's been posted. When looking at the distributions on an unposted invoice all you see are the entries to sales and receivables. Can anyone explain the reasoning behind this? We got burned last month because we created an accrual entry based on the unposted invoice G/L distributions - and no one noticed there were no COGS amounts in the data. Thus, both our net income and inventory balances were overstated. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 It'...

Printing Charts to Adobe
We are having problems printing charts from Excel (2007) to an Adobe (Acrobat 8) .pdf file. The pdf file is blank. Does anyone know how to get around this? Hi, Not sure how you are going about this but I tried this and it worked: 1. Select the chart 2. Choose Office Button, Save As and from the pop-out choose PDF or XPS The Save As PDF is a free Microsoft Download -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Bern Notice" wrote: > We are having problems printing charts from Excel (2007) to an Adobe (Acrobat > 8) .pdf file. The pdf fil...

Print Preview Looks Different (Problem)
Can anyone tell me why this may be happening and how I can fix it? Take a look at the screenshow below: http://home.comcast.net/~jvelite/formatError.JPG This is a screenshot of excel in Print-Preview mode. As you can see the contents of the cell is cut off. Our application loads the contents through xml and sets the row height to auto adjust based on the contents. In excel everything looks great. However, when you switch to print preview there are some instances where the cell contents is cut off just a hair. This is causing some major problems and I can't figure out what is making...

best home based business

Printing to custom paper size
how do you define a "Custom paper size" in Excel 2002, I have some spreadsheets defined to print on custom paper sizes for my planner and Excel 2002 will not allow me to define a custom printer size. ...