Home Inventory #3

I can't find my home inventory that I created in Money 2002 and upgraded to
2007 Deluxe. Is this feature gone? Is furniture no longer and asset?

0
reiners10 (7)
8/6/2007 9:39:40 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Reiner Schmidt wrote:

>I can't find my home inventory that I created in Money 2002 and upgraded to
>2007 Deluxe. Is this feature gone? Is furniture no longer and asset?

Configure the HomeInventory into your home page if it is not
currently there with CustomizeContentOrLayout.

Then click
 GoToMyHomeInventory.
 GoToMyHomeInventoryImages
 OrganizeImporantRecords
 etc
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

OWA Calendar #3
Thanks up front for any ideas. ~~ If I have a calendar entry in OWA 2003. And I choose to remove an attendee. I do not get a prompt, like I would in the Outlook 2003 Client, to "Send Updates only to added or deleted attendees". And if I just choose to save and then send update - then it only updates the remaining or added attendees - obviously because they are the only ones listed. ~~ Due to the other functions of Calendars and Meetings in OWA 2003, it leads me to think that this is not a software limitation but rather a problem on my end, or there is a fix for this prob...

Offline Inventory Question
I have a question about transferring products from offline inventory to main inventory. When a product is selected in offline inventory for transfer back to main inventory, it looks like RMS automatically transfers the entire quantity of that item into main inventory. For example, if we have a quantity of 10 of Item A in offline inventory and we want to transfer Item A to main inventory, RMS forces us to send all 10 back to main inventory. I don't see any way to transfer only some of the offline inventory quantity back to main inventory (for example, to move 5 of Item A from offl...

Outlook Sync #3
HI I am looking for direction for a Windows Internet utility that allows you to sync Outlook to an Internet webpage. Thanks Dave Dave Warren <profpsycho@me2u2me.com> wrote: > I am looking for direction for a Windows Internet utility that allows > you to sync Outlook to an Internet webpage. Sync it with regard to what? Do you want your mail to show on the web page? Your contacts? Your calendar? Please be specific in stating your requirements and include your Outlook version and account type. ...

R[13]C[-3]*RC[-3] instead of C1*C3 etc. in my cells ? what did i d
All of a sudden i'm seeing the above cell references vs. names or regular cellnames like A3 , D1, etc. What did I do and how can I get my worksheet back to the regular names <Tools> <Options> <General> tab, And *UNCHECK* - "R1C1 reference style". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "JanieAC" <JanieAC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DDCCF48-1EBF-4B0F-A36B-236B783542B7@microsoft.com......

error message #3
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel whenever I open any program in office I get this message "There is a problem with the dara base. Office might be unable to access the databaseor the data base file might be damaged. Without the data base you might not be able to use the address book and other features......personal information. To rebuild the data base open MS OFFICE/OFFICE then open MS DATA BASE UTILITY. For more info open the DATABASE UTILITY APPLICATION, and on HELP MENU, click the DATABASE UTILITY HELP. I do not know how to find. where to find an...

Making 2003 personal home page
In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's appointments (middle). I really liked this view. Can this view be created using outlook 2003? You're probably talking about Outlook Today. that's still there in Outlook 2003. Navigate to the top folder in your folder tree and you should still be able to see it. There was no other way inherent in Outlook to create such a view so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. Anything else would have been an add-in creat...

11.2.3 upate won't install
Hi - We're currently running Office version 11.2.1 on OS X 10.4.5. I've tried to install 11.2.3 via Auto-update and via the downloaded dmg, but neither works. It scans the HD for a while and then spits back an error that says: "The Installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this installerto determine if your software meets the requirements for this update." I've tried looking at the readme, but it doesn't really say anything pertinent. Anybody else have this issue? Thanks,...

Test #3
Test Test newsgroups are better suited to this type of question where you can test your connectivity and test your reply as well. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm#testposting "Ford" <Ford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3F79D6F-FA51-459F-B68B-F546C7E6C142@microsoft.com... > Test ...

Home inventory?
I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. I am a newbie. I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. I looked into "My Money" and somewhere on that screen, I am supposed to click on I believe "My home inventory". Where on the screen do I click on "My home inventory". Thanks I got the directions from the help section of money 2006 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, Charles Eaves wrote: >I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. >I am a newbie. >I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. >I l...

Business Portal installation #3
Does anyone here have experience in installing Business Portal as a sub site in SharePoint? -and/or- Does Business Portal really need to be hosted on its own without other sites on the Sharepoint server? Don't know if this will help or not: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYQLYTNSUKZPXKMUNVOTRYRUYVWMPKTWQTOSWSWUSWKYQNQTVK We do run BP along with some web applications on demo machines, but for production, I think our recommendation is separate servers. Clint "Theodore Lim" <Theodore Lim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

ClipArt #3
Does anyone know what the copyright laws that govern the use of clipart are? Can you use clipart as a universities club logo? can you use it for published materials that will make profit? let me know aa wrote: > Does anyone know what the copyright laws that govern the > use of clipart are? Can you use clipart as a > universities club logo? can you use it for published > materials that will make profit? > > let me know http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/cop-img.htm ...

CRM 1.2 to 3
I have a CRM1.2 database which has been put onto an SQL2005 server in SQL 2000 compatability mode. The site it was at was migrating from SQL 2000 and the CRM1.2 system was no longer in user, so they moved the database (backup from old server and resotre to new) over to the new server before getting rid of the old one. Is there any way this database can be upgraded to use CRM v3 (and then onto v4) I know 1.2 isnt supported on SQL 2005, so I cant install 1.2 for this upgrade process. The old SQL 2000 machine is no longer available, and the backup taken prior to the move has gone as well. Hites...

Error msg "error accessing file" /Access 2000 / Windows Xp home edition
Hello, I have a field called Job_date, on the detail part of a "Master & detail" form, which has been fine. I have it set to show "to-days date" when double clicked .. i.e. an event procedure runs. All of a sudden I am getting the msg "Error access file. Network connection may have been lost" when I double click the field. I am not on a network, have a network card connected to my internet cable modem. I also got the msg when I tried to add a new field to the form in the Master area, also when I go in to try and change to event procedure code. Have...

changing entry's quickly #3
I have aproximately 5000 entries for product codes. My problem is this: I need to get rid of the last two digits of each code quickly. For example: I need to change 0234600 to 02346 is there a simple way to do this? It needs to be done in text format because of the zero at the start of each product. Thanks -- cj21 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cj21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25673 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390953 ...

Anonymouse Sharing XP Home, Vista Home, 7 Home Premium
Hi, I'm having an issue sharing files between my three machines (there are actually none windows machines as well using SMB share). They all work with each other except "Windows 7" is misbehaving. Everyone is prompted for a password to browse the 7 machine, and 7 is asked for password when it tries to look at any other device. This is obviously a "password encryption" thing that I have run into before, but now I cannot seem to find a solution. I have the following changes to Windows 7: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa LmCompatibilityLevel=...

Share database over home network?
I have a home network with both machines running Win XP and MS Money 2006. I keep track of things on one computer, but now, with the computers networked properly together through a router, I would like to share the database that resides on one machine for the user of another machine to view and edit if need be. Is this possible and if so, then how? How can I keep it secure in the event that a hacker gets into one or more machines (have never had that issue, but best safe than sorry)? Any other suggestions and whatnot with this kind of setup? I plan on keeping a tally on about 5 accounts...

Non Delivery Error 5.6.3
I have an application that generates emails to a public folder. On occassion, the email generates a non-delivery error 5.6.3 that complains that the email is too large or has too many attachments or attachments are nested too deeply. The email is actaully reasonably small and doesn't have any attachments. Also only about 1 in 10 emails are not delivered successfully. In one recent case, the user generated 4 emails to the public folder , 3 were delivered successfully and 1 failed. The Microsoft web site indicates that this error is also caused by a malformed addr822 header. How do I hel...

Mail Merge Functionality in 3.0
I am told that customizing mail merge documents for MSCRM 1.2 is very limited. Example, you cannot add any desired additional fields on the mail merge template. My question is, in MSCRM 3.0 can this be done? Or do you still need to purchase a third party add on program? Thank you in advance for your help! ~Cayla hmmm sort of looks like you can use custom fields in everything apart from activities...I have not tried it yet...anyone care to comment? ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_co...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

templates #3
Hi All Anyone know where I can get some free invoice templates for Excel where I can insert my compnay logo. The template that comes with Office is uneditable. it will not take my image. If someone knows how I can get the image in there, that would be helpful as the templete itself is ideal. thanks -- Kevin Oye Oye's Outlet Toronto, Ontario, Canada Local: (416) 850-6972 Long Distance: 1-(800) 791-OYES (6937) http://stores.ebay.ca/Oyes-Outlet oyesoutlet@rogers.com ...

Excel viewer for XP Home
Could someone please tell me which Excel Viewer to download to work with XP Home. On the Excel website I see one that works for 2000 but nothing specific for XP. Thanks. XP Home and 2000 do not describe the same software. XP Home is a MS Windows version, 2000 is a MS Office version. I would download the viewer and give ita try. I expect it will work. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ XP Home & Windows 2000 are both operating systems. -- John johnf202 at hotmail dot com "BrianB" <BrianB.ymivb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Brian...

best home based business

Unknown Error 0x80040119 #3
Hello! Having some pretty huge issues with this error - Unknown Error 0x80040119 this occurrs when the Send/Receive button is pressed in Outlook 2003 on a Terminal Server session. Scenario: Users accesses email from a Notebooks out of office using VPN. Outlook is configured to connect an exchange server in cached mode. This particular user travels frequently and also accesses their email via Outlook on our Terminal Servers which is when the problem ocurrs with "Unknown Error 0x80040119". KB http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814441 not resolve this issue Hello, you should v...

RMS to Great Plains Inventory Control integration or synchronizati
Currently, There is no way to synchronize and adjust inventory if you use GP-SOP to make sales and also use RMS for counter sales. The inability to adjust RMS inventory to properly reconcile with the GP Inventory has been a consistent deal killer for us. It is not included as a feature in the next release, no patches are available, and the expensive ISV solutions work only with RMS-HQ, not with a single site RMS-Store Operations. If you have a solution you may have a customer or two with us. OK to call me at 707-746-0515 if you wish to discuss this. GP-Partner Robert -- RLC -----...