Home Business, 7 minutes thats changing lives!

AFRAID OF SUCCESS? Let us scare you to death!

YOU are the star of our 7 minute animated movie
and the CEO of your own global Internet business.

For access to a $250,000US 7minute presentation that is really changing lives go to www.my.ws and enter your access code: acreations

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041128062712M8i5HrM6

money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Oh NO! Windows 7 does not include Movie Maker!
That's it, ain't buying this crap! PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WINDOWS 7 ENTERPRISE 90 DAY FREE TRIAL IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM W7 ULTIMATE! long time windows user wrote: > That's it, ain't buying this crap! ============================ 5 Versions of Windows Movie Maker Running On Windows 7 http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/video/articles/25282.aspx Windows 7 - Editing with XP's Movie Maker 2.1... but in Windows 7 http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/video/articles/28935.aspx -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is...

I need a large print business card template.
I'm legally blind and often need to share my basic info, name, address, phone number, and e-mail address with other visually people. I need a business card template with no graphics or logo that would have large print; maybe 18-pt for the name and the rest in 14-pt Arial font. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide to this beginning user! Will you need the standard size business card? Do you have the business card stock or will you be using a special size and manually cutting. What version Publisher are you using? In file, page setup, select business card. You will hav...

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

Change distribution group information
How would I go about changing the group name of a universal distribution list. It also has an associated email address that will need to change and be accessible in outlook for internal use only. Thanks for the help, Michael If you want to change the common name (cn), right-click it in AD Users & Computers and select Rename. If you want to change any other names, just change the attribute. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "md10" <mdiperi10@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175553587.009127.108240@d57g2000hsg...

Can't change Passport
Trying to change Passport in MS Money 2005 Premium. Password Manager tells me to turn off remote access. Don't have option "Access your Money data on the Web" in Money Online Services. What should I do? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance... Nickolay In microsoft.public.money, sitkarev@gmail.com wrote: >Trying to change Passport in MS Money 2005 Premium. > >Password Manager tells me to turn off remote access. > >Don't have option "Access your Money data on the Web" in Money Online >Services. How about under Tools->Settings ? Thanks Cal...

Can't see other free/busy time past March 1.
Can't see other free/busy time past March 1. Any ideas? Go into Tools>Options>Calendar options> Free/busy options. there you can change the default time to the time you like. I think there might be a 12 month limit. then again, who knows what he/she will be doing in 12 months.. >-----Original Message----- >Can't see other free/busy time past March 1. Any ideas? >. > ...

0x800CC0E error with Outlook 2003 and Windows 7
Hi ... I have followed every instruction I can find to configure outlook (via MS and Gmail sites and other online forums), but continually receive the error "unable to download folder from IMAP email server ... unable to connect to server)". Tests included have been reinstall/recreate accounts and profile in Outlook. I have disabled the firewall and AV, tried wired and wireless connections. Access via Webmail is ok, but not thru Outlook. Help!!! I am pulling my hair out !!! Thanks -- Margaret Margaret;111685 Wrote: > Hi ... I have followed every instruct...

PayCheck in Business Portal
We wish that the PayCheck in Business Portal print on base currency like BD Bahraini Dinnar , now its prinintg mixed between base currency and US Dollar becouase Support of Business Portal feedback saying the US Dollar symbol is hardcoded and its only developed for US Payroll.. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsread...

Making 2003 personal home page
In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's appointments (middle). I really liked this view. Can this view be created using outlook 2003? You're probably talking about Outlook Today. that's still there in Outlook 2003. Navigate to the top folder in your folder tree and you should still be able to see it. There was no other way inherent in Outlook to create such a view so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. Anything else would have been an add-in creat...

Business Portal installation #3
Does anyone here have experience in installing Business Portal as a sub site in SharePoint? -and/or- Does Business Portal really need to be hosted on its own without other sites on the Sharepoint server? Don't know if this will help or not: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYQLYTNSUKZPXKMUNVOTRYRUYVWMPKTWQTOSWSWUSWKYQNQTVK We do run BP along with some web applications on demo machines, but for production, I think our recommendation is separate servers. Clint "Theodore Lim" <Theodore Lim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Outlook 2007 Installation with Windows 7 Error
I just bought a new Office Outlook 2007 software and cannot install on a new PC with Windows 7. During installation, I get the following error: Error 25004.config.xml not specified. A valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying "(null)" Help!! Had you run MSUpdate and installed critical updates first? Did you uninstall the Trial & its Activation Assistant, reboot, prior to installing from cd? "Simply Awesome" <SimplyAwesome@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89D96459-5466-453E-8390-3E8954FC2AFD@microsoft.com... >I ...

Home inventory?
I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. I am a newbie. I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. I looked into "My Money" and somewhere on that screen, I am supposed to click on I believe "My home inventory". Where on the screen do I click on "My home inventory". Thanks I got the directions from the help section of money 2006 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, Charles Eaves wrote: >I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. >I am a newbie. >I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. >I l...

Accessing Windows Live emails via Outlook
I've just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7, at the same time I am trying to use Outlook for my emails (instead of Windows Live). When I try to set up a new account, I enter my email address and password then select Next, Outlook cannot find the server. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated. If you really mean "Outlook" you are in the wrong newsgroup. The newsgroup to which you posted is for the Windows Live Mail program. You are more likely to find Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup: microsoft.public.outlook.general (via NNTP), o...

Detecting when parent is about to change
Is there a way to detect when the parent of a control is about to change? I am aware of the ParentChanged event but that happens too late. I don't see any ParentChanging event. Thanks, Mike On Jan 22, 10:52=A0am, Mike <MLM...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to detect when the parent of a control is about to > change? I am aware of the ParentChanged event but that happens too > late. I don't see any ParentChanging event. > > Thanks, > Mike Just what is causing the parent to change? On Jan 22, 12:03=A0pm, Joe Cool <joecool1...@live.com&g...

Publisher changes my margins when I don't want it to.
I'm trying to stop publisher 2007 from changing my margins whenever I change printers. I have multiple printers and whenever I change printers or even paper trays, the margins that are set up change to some default that I cannot find. I'm not trying to change the margin defaults, just wanting to save what I have set up, say for printing 10 bus. cards on a single sheet. I know how to set up templates and that saves the margins when I make a new document, but not if I need to change printers. J. Wilson wrote: > I'm trying to stop publisher 2007 from changing my margins w...

Error msg "error accessing file" /Access 2000 / Windows Xp home edition
Hello, I have a field called Job_date, on the detail part of a "Master & detail" form, which has been fine. I have it set to show "to-days date" when double clicked .. i.e. an event procedure runs. All of a sudden I am getting the msg "Error access file. Network connection may have been lost" when I double click the field. I am not on a network, have a network card connected to my internet cable modem. I also got the msg when I tried to add a new field to the form in the Master area, also when I go in to try and change to event procedure code. Have...

changing entry's quickly #3
I have aproximately 5000 entries for product codes. My problem is this: I need to get rid of the last two digits of each code quickly. For example: I need to change 0234600 to 02346 is there a simple way to do this? It needs to be done in text format because of the zero at the start of each product. Thanks -- cj21 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cj21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25673 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390953 ...

Anonymouse Sharing XP Home, Vista Home, 7 Home Premium
Hi, I'm having an issue sharing files between my three machines (there are actually none windows machines as well using SMB share). They all work with each other except "Windows 7" is misbehaving. Everyone is prompted for a password to browse the 7 machine, and 7 is asked for password when it tries to look at any other device. This is obviously a "password encryption" thing that I have run into before, but now I cannot seem to find a solution. I have the following changes to Windows 7: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa LmCompatibilityLevel=...

Do I need to replicate the Free/Busy Public Folder
2 Exchange Servers both 2003 SP1 Schedule+ Free Busy is not replicating. Replication on 1st Server in Forest shows In Sync Replication on 2nd new (soon to be only one) show Local Modified I don't need to keep the contents of the First Server Free/Busy PF so if I just uninstall the 1st server will the 2nd Server Free/Busy PF one work ok? All other public folders/system folders have been successfully replicated to the 2nd server and mailboxes moved to the 2nd server with out any issues. Hi Terry, Your free busy data will be rebuild shortly after migrating users to the new server. ...

Share database over home network?
I have a home network with both machines running Win XP and MS Money 2006. I keep track of things on one computer, but now, with the computers networked properly together through a router, I would like to share the database that resides on one machine for the user of another machine to view and edit if need be. Is this possible and if so, then how? How can I keep it secure in the event that a hacker gets into one or more machines (have never had that issue, but best safe than sorry)? Any other suggestions and whatnot with this kind of setup? I plan on keeping a tally on about 5 accounts...

Change Message ID
I cureently run SBS 2003,how do I remove/change the message ID from showing my Internal Server Name ? Message-ID: <EC347ACDCD2E92408293D3B6A5B85E5E9D18@Server.domain.local> any help with this would be much appreciated -- William W Davidson Network Engineer "William Davidson" <WilliamDavidson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I cureently run SBS 2003,how do I remove/change the message ID from showing >my Internal Server Name ? > >Message-ID: <EC347ACDCD2E92408293D3B6A5B85E5E9D18@Server.domain.local> > >any help with this would be much appre...

business cards #3
i created a business card, but when i print it, it only prints 4 to a page, leaving alot of extra space on the paper, is there a way to print more than 4 cards to a page?? try 1 of 1 to 2 0f 2 ..... >-----Original Message----- >i created a business card, but when i print it, it only >prints 4 to a page, leaving alot of extra space on the >paper, is there a way to print more than 4 cards to a >page?? >. > nydia wrote: > i created a business card, but when i print it, it only > prints 4 to a page, leaving alot of extra space on the > paper, is there a wa...

Specify Rows and Cols for worksheet Change Event?
Hi, Can someone please tell me how to change the below Visual Basic code (originally from Nick H.) for excel so that the Target area it applies to is not columns A:A but applies only to Columns J thru M and Rows 25 thru 36. ORIGNAL REPLY: You could use a worksheet change event. The code below will present a message box on each entry. Test it with validation first. As written it only works with entries in column A (The code goes behind a worksheet in the workbook. Right click on a sheet tab and select 'View code'. Paste the code in the resultant window) Private Sub...

Excel viewer for XP Home
Could someone please tell me which Excel Viewer to download to work with XP Home. On the Excel website I see one that works for 2000 but nothing specific for XP. Thanks. XP Home and 2000 do not describe the same software. XP Home is a MS Windows version, 2000 is a MS Office version. I would download the viewer and give ita try. I expect it will work. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ XP Home & Windows 2000 are both operating systems. -- John johnf202 at hotmail dot com "BrianB" <BrianB.ymivb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Brian...

Exchange Server 2000 FREE/BUSY
I can see about 1/3 of our users Free/Busy info on our exchange server. If I run /cleanfreebusy on some of the ones that I cannot see it fixes them, but only temporarily. Their free/busy info soon becomes not available again. Any ideas? Also our Schedule+FREEBUSY public system folder is on a server at another location (same exchange site) - we are the 3rd server in the site the public folder is on the 1st server - we are also in the same administratrive group. Should we have a "replica" of the Schedule+FREEBUSY folder on our server? Thanks, Mike If it's in the same admin gro...