historical data

I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I
transfer via cd or flash drive?
0
rozelle25 (3)
7/26/2007 6:24:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, rozelle25 wrote:

>I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I
>transfer via cd or flash drive?

Yes. Copy over the *.mny file in particular. Copy the file to the
Documents/MyDocumnents folder on the destination machine. If you
choose the CDR route, undo the read-only attribute. That extra chore
does not occur if you use the flash drive, so that is easier.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

historical data
I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I transfer via cd or flash drive? In microsoft.public.money, rozelle25 wrote: >I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I >transfer via cd or flash drive? Yes. Copy over the *.mny file in particular. Copy the file to the Documents/MyDocumnents folder on the destination machine. If you choose the CDR route, undo the read-only attribute. That extra chore does not occur if you use the flash drive, so that is easier. ...

MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay
We have quite a lot of projects in Project Server. Should there be data in MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay table on ProjectServer_Reporting db? Now the table is totally empty. How can we get data to that table? ...

GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005).
Hi, I am trying to verify whether GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (for example year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005). If the above is true, are there any alternatives for posting an adjustment general journal entry as mentioned above? I greatly appreciate your input. Check the GL Setup to see that it allows "posting to history": Tools >> Setup >> Financial >> General Ledger It should work for 8.0 & 9.0 "Renchan Li" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to ve...

Charting data from many files
I have a weekly summary archive that I do of our cash flows. I would like to make a chart that shows the change in different account balances over the last year. Every single file is done in the exact same format -- same pages, same columns, etc. Is there a way to get this information together without having to go into every single file? ...

Deletionservice does not clean data with deletionstatecode 2
Hi, the CRM 4.0 Deletionservice does not clean up data with deletionstatecode 2. I can see the MSCRMDeletionService in the Eventlog until Juli, after this time there are no more entries in Eventlog. Has anyone the same issue? Yes, we have the same problem MSFT are working on a hotfix for our issue, for release in the next week "crm_ingo" <crmingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D310232F-39E9-4111-840B-EC0F1F9791D7@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > the CRM 4.0 Deletionservice does not clean up data with deletionstatecode > 2. > I can see the MS...

hide irrelevant data
I plot a variable against the date to make a (scatter) plot. To smoothen the data, I use the trimmean function. I have copied the formula to the rest of the column and as a consequence the graph drops down toward zero for the date after today. This is very ugly. How can I automatically hide the part that is not relevant? Of course the problem is more general and not specific for the trimmean function. Thanks for your help. Jim Hi Jim, If I understand what you are trying to do. You can use Tushar Mehta's Auto Chart Manager to limit the X and Y axes to values that you specify in ...

Trying to export Historical Aged TB to excel
I am new to Great Plains, I am just trying to figure out if I can export the Historical Aged TB from Great Plains to Excel? Will I need another software program to do this? I have tried using the tab delimiter, but I am not having any luck. Anyone who knows about this can you please give me a hint on what to do. Thank you, ...

subtotal data from 2 columns into 3rd column
Is there a formula I can use to subtotal column data instead of using the subtotal feature? When I try using the subtotal feature it puts the subtotal at the bottom of data. I would like to subtotal $ data located in Column M and N for each change in a person's name in Column C. I would like this subtotal to show in column O on the first row of each change in column C like this: Column C Column M Column N Column O John Smith 100.00 500.00 John Smith 300.00 John Smith 30.00 John Smith 70.00 Joe Bird 300.00 ...

Historical Stock Status Report as of Specific Date-Issue
Hi, While generating inventory report from report window, if we take any historical inventory report, it shows average unit value for some other day instead of the cut off day for which report has been generated.The Valuation method followed is Average Perpetual. Why is it so and any solution please? Thanks Janakiram M.P. ...

Error Data Migration
Hello, When I use Data Migration Manager to CRM version 4.0 the program make all syncronismous between databases validate user but at a momet return a error message. This message say Error restart data migration manager. I look the log file and the error is after the statement Insert into LocalizeLabel and the error message is 'LocalizedLabel with unique index 'ndx_LocalizedLabel_ForSingleSelect'. I instaled the pack language for portuguese brazil (1046), my software load the portuguese langauge normaly. Any idea that is? Sorry for my English and thanks for your help Are yo...

Report Shows Data from Previous Execution
- I have a report that is run from an underlying query. - The query returns records from a table based on the beginning and ending dates entered on a form. - The same form opens the report. - After starting the Database and displaying the report, it works perfectly with the date range selected (ie: 6/1/2007 to 6/30/2007) - HOWEVER .... If the user closes the report, reenters a new date range (ie: 5/1/2007 to 5/31/2007), and reopens the report, the report opens with the previous data (June data) - If the user exits the database, re-starts it, and runs with May selections, it works ...

Data Loss from Customers after Installing SP2 with Exchange Mail
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3211973973_9913202 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hi All, I wanted to give you an update regarding Microsoft Office 11.2.0 Service Pack 2 (SP2), which we released Sept. 20th. SP2 has been a resounding success in most cases, however, we have received a few isolated reports of lost data from customers after installing SP2. Known issue: After installing SP2, if an Exchange mailbox is moved ...

Pulling data from one cell to another #2
Paul - thank you . It worked like a charm!! : -- inthewa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- intheway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=672 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26918 ...

Sub report not displaying all data
Hi. I have created a report that includes a summary sub report at the end. The main body of the report shows all records, but the subform is only showing the bottom half of the query results. When I view the query the subreport is based on, it shows the full dataset. Can anyone help? I have answered my own question (again)!! The Link Child field and Link Master field properties in the subform were populated with another field name from the main report. I removed the field name from the properties and now all my data is showing. Thanks me, Me. :-) "FBxii...

Value of type 'System.Data.DataRow' cannot be converted to '1-dimensional array of System.Data.DataRow'
I got this example written by David J Gottlieb. Which will not compile. I have previously read in the xml doc with myDataSet.ReadXML(Server.MapPath("bills.xml")) Then when i com to this section.. Dim myTable As DataTable Dim myRow as DataRow myTable = myDataSet.Tables("djg_Bills") myRow=myTable.NewRow() The line above is the one the builder is complaining about, with an errormessage like this Value of type 'System.Data.DataRow' cannot be converted to '1-dimensional array of System.Data.DataRow' What does this mean? How can i solve the problem? Any he...

Error message for data table
I tried to change a data table and now I cannot get the information that was there before or move on I am using a school lab from and everytime I try to reopen Excel it takes me dirrectly to the page with the error. So I need to know how to get it to let me refresh or delete the data table and start over. Hi, I think you need to contact the administrator of the lab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Abigail" <Abigail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C19ED7B6-8EDA-4549-A98D-8C85093C3327@microsoft.com... >I tri...

data migration of excel sheets to crm
hi, i am trying to migrate accounts and contacts from excel sheets to crm which is not getting dont. the migration exe file is run and log shows process completed , but the status of these file in the cdf migrate info table shows "not processed". i did import the data to cdf by dts succesfully though. please help. its urgent. "Yamini.P.S" <Yamini.P.S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9062EE2-BF71-4ED2-9710-813C577A5405@microsoft.com... > hi, > i am trying to migrate accounts and contacts from excel sheets to crm > which > is not &g...

appending data to individual cell throug function
can I do this??? =IF(FIND(B5,C21),B21 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C22),B22 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C23),B23 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C24),B24 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C25),B25 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C26),B26 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C27),B27 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C28),B28 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C29),B29 & ", ","") & IF(FIND(B5,C30),B30 & &qu...

sending data to Excel
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C3DECE.A3899D40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Guys, I am using VC++ and I would like to be able to connect to Excel and send = it data to fill a spreadsheet. It is very easy stuff I need to do but I have no idea what functions and = libraries do I need. Thanks for your help. Charlie. ------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C3DECE.A3899D40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML...

When I change my data, my formulas don't update the answers,why?
I have a personal finance sheet that has basic formulas which I update monthly. However, if I change a data cell, the other cell which has a formula linked to it does not pull the new data cell information. The formula is correct. The only way to "fix" my problem is to retype the exact same formula and then it pulls the new data. Any advise? Tools>Options>Calculation, check Automatic -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "ayprlthing" <ayprlthing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2165718-AF86-4C47-9FA5-857F76EBFD62@micros...

Posting to historical year prior to previous historical year
When posting to and historical year prior to the previous historical year there is an error - You cannot post to more than one year prior to the first day of the earliest open year. Will Dynamics GP ever be able to do this as clients are requesting to post back to previous fiscal years. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Recovering data from partial Pst file
managed to recover part of the pst file from a laptop with damaged hd(70 Mb out of 220Mb). when trying to open the file from within outlook get error message that the file is not pst file. Tried to recover messages using pst data recovery programs like scanpst and ontrack and officerecovery 2003 enterprise and cople of others. What other methods can i use to recover any data at all from the file. Is there a program like mdbview that can read the file on a very low level. thank you very much In news:TD4Ye.29407$TA2.17366@fe09.lga, asdf <asdf9sadf@dha-234.com> typed: > managed to...

export query data to excel in a specific worksheet.
I want to do a report of some of the data on the system, and I have created various reports. I have figured out how to export the data to an existing excel spreadsheet using: DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, SelQuery, acFormatXLS, sXL & DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport however, I would like to be able to export multiple queries to the same workbook within the spreadsheet. is this possible? Plus, how do you name the worksheet to something over than the query name? can this be done in the export? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/...

Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart
I've created a chart with three 100% stacked columns, each having multiple data points in common. I'd like to show what percentage each of the data points is in relation to its column but the percentage data label is greyed out. Is there another way to do what I'm trying? Thanks! You may want to try Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add in. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm "PNichols" wrote: > I've created a chart with three 100% stacked columns, each having multiple > data points in common. I'd like to show what percentage each ...

change entered data for previous months
Hi, I was wondering if there's a way to change data entered for previous months, like paycheck details etc. I think it will just improve the record keeping. thanks, -abhinav In microsoft.public.money, ab wrote: >Hi, I was wondering if there's a way to change data entered for >previous months, like paycheck details etc. I think it will just >improve the record keeping. Yes. Go to the transaction in the register and make the changes. ...