Help: How to view Investments across accounts.

For example, I have GM in Account A and GM in Account B,  how can I see
combined activity for GM all in one report.
0
kingViggo (1)
4/6/2006 12:49:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Some of the reports, IIRC, allow grouping by investment. The Portfolio page
also does this.

"kingViggo" <kingViggo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For example, I have GM in Account A and GM in Account B,  how can I see
> combined activity for GM all in one report.

Conditional Formatting Help
I would like to apply conditional formatting for my spreadsheet with the following: Condition 1: If Column C Font is Bold then bold entire row and interior shade entire row gray. Condition 2: If Column B is Blank then shade entire row light yellow and format entire row font italic. Can't seem to figure out the formula for this. Any help is greatly appreciated. You havent mentioned the conditions for formatting these two columns.. -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "BlueAngel" wrote: > I would like to apply conditional formatting for my spreadsheet with...

Apply account's pricelist to opportunity
It seems like a bug: All accounts have a default price list (defaultpricelevelid). When I create an opportunity from the account, the price list is correctly copied to the opportunity. However, when I create an opportunity from the Opportunity tab is Sales, the price list is not copied? Regards, Per This is because the pricelist cannot be known when the form is popped, as the account / contact is not known. HTTH Gill >-----Original Message----- >It seems like a bug: >All accounts have a default price list >(defaultpricelevelid). >When I create an opportunity from the acco...

web address help
whats the web address for outlook so i can sign on? I have it stored on my home computer but dont have it here thanks Outlook doesn't have a web address unless you use an Exchange server. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64da01c3e61b$58282fc0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > whats the web address for outlook...

HELP!! Viewing email images

Build View
Hallo guys, i would like to build a new view, where each user can see all accounts or contacts of his territory. If I am a User from East I want to click the view MyTerritory and I can see all accounts or contacts from east. Is this possible?? Otherwise I had to build a view for each territory :(. Thx. Just join the account and territory tables then the territory and user table. Finally add a condition on the user table with column User and operator "equal current user". -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http:/...

help!! smtp protocol error occurred
exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. receives fine. Still waiting for some relavent information so we can help you solve your problem. >-----Original Message----- >exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv >smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. >receives fine. > > >. > I had that problem, I telneted into the servers that the error occurred and found I was on a blacklist. Had to sumit to an open relay test, and bam, no more problems. ...

Help !!!!
I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep But i can't create mailboxes ??? Why??? some documentation please... What actually happens? What error do you get? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "A.dian´┐Ż" <Adian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31CB593F-F4DD-4CAB-9F4E-C2131BF7CF95@microsoft.com... > I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep > But i can't create mailboxes ??? > Why??? > some documentation...

Help ! formatting data to text

form and query problem. please help.

Batch converting leads to accounts
Is there a way to convert leads to accounts in batches? I need to convert up to 500 each day and don't have the time to go through them one at a time. Dave Lagergren On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 01:28:44 GMT, "Who Cares!" <whocares@freetidet.org> wrote: >Is there a way to convert leads to accounts in batches? I need to >convert up to 500 each day and don't have the time to go through them >one at a time. Only way is through the SDK. Write some code that loops through your leads and creates accounts, contacts and opportunities as needed and marks the lead as qu...

Multiple Account Download from One Financial Instituition
Hi, I have at one brokerage mutliple accounts (individual, joint, 401K, roll-over etc). In Money they are all separate accounts. When I connect with the brokerage I am only able to connect to one type of account (in this case retirement). How can I download multiple accounts from a brokerage (when not all have the same URL). Please email me your reply. Thanks Sandeep ...

Keeping Sent Items in sync across two PCs
I asked this question a few days ago in the microsoft.public.outlook.general forum but didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here instead... I have two computers, and both use Outlook 2000 for email. I don not use an Exchange server - email is by POP3/SMTP. Both computers collect the same email by POP3, and are set up to leave messages on the server for 30 days so nothing is missed on either PC. This works well, but the only problem is that when I send an email, it is only in the Sent Items fold of the PC that I used to send the email. Is there a way to 'copy' group...

Newbe help with a lookup
Hi, I&#8217;m trying to make some modifications to a salary matrix and I&#8217;m having trouble with a lookup. In column A I have a series of numbers from 0 to 30 representing pay grade steps where 0 represents a new employee and 30 represents an employee having completed 30 years of service. In column B I have an annual salary for each of the corresponding pay grade steps. I want to take a new salary and find the closest salary in column B and return the corresponding step number. For example if the new salary is $73,415.13 and the matrix shows step 15 is 73,205 and step 16 is 73...

HELP
We have an application that is used by over 8000 people worldwide. One of our users is just starting to have the following problem: Run-time error '-2147467259(80004005)': Method 'Add' of object 'CommandBarControls' failed I have read that this problem can be caused by trying to open the file in Internet Explorer. The user has told me that she has tried opening MS Excel and then the .xls file and she still gets the same problem when the file is trying to open. She is the only one that has had this problem. Could there be something wrong with her Excel settings or som...

Workplace View
Can anyone tell me if there is a way (supported or unsupported) to change which columns are disaplayed in the Workplace views? TIA Corb ...

Help with keeping inventory.
Hello Everyone. I was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I'm trying t come up with a way to keep inventory of product. Basically what I need is to keep track of the current inventory of items... and what I'd like is for different users to be able to ope the worksheet and enter the NUMBER OF PRODUCT they are removing at tha time.... and for the total inventory of each item to be adjuste accordingly. The only catch is - I'd like to be able to use the SAM CELL always -- that is - I want only one cell to be the one that i used to enter the amount of inventory being o...

Help with Outlook Automation
I launch Outlook form MS Access 2003 using the code under the double line. When I send the first email it works fine. But if I send another email everything freezes up. I have to use the task manager to Kill OUTLOOK. And then it is immediatly replace by another OUTLOOK session and the email window comes up. I was wondering if my code could be improved to prevent that from happening. Any suggestions please! RBollinger ======================================================= Private Sub Command11_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command11_Click Dim stDocName, mTO, mCC, mSu...

Help on CString to char*
Being a newbie to MFC, I am having problems on copying CString to a char* Below is my attempt but I getting this error below: ===================================================== Debug Assertion Failed! Program: C:\geac\GEACstatusptt.exe File: dbgheap.c Line: 1044 Expression: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData) Below is my code the way that I am doing now, look at switch 4 and this is where I call a DLL library "McaAddPageMember" ====================================================== char cPAGER_CODE[16]; CPsnstatuspttApp::m_LogTrace.WriteLine("CPsnstatuspttView::Call_Page_M...

Help replacing text with Yes or No
I have a field formated as general. The field contains either 1 or is left blank. If the field has a 1 I want to replace it with Yes and if the field is blank I want to replace it with No. any help is appreciated. -- Jerry Save your data and use a copy for this exercize........... Assuming your data in Column A, put this in B1 and copy down........ =IF(A1=1,"Yes","No") Then highlight the column and do Copy > PasteSpecial > Values to get rid of the formulas..........then delete column A if you wish....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Jerry Arnone, ...

Pub2K Help does not work
I have Pub2K. Recently I've updated my Office 2K with SP1 and, I think, SP3 (whatever was available on MS site). Today, I noticed that Help in Publisher does not work. Every time I try to see Help, I'm getting this Internet Explorer Script Error Message: <An error has occurred in the Script on this page. Line 1, Char 1, Error: Object doesn't support the property or method, Code 0, URL mk: @MSITStore:C:/Program...> What's going on? Did Office update caused this problem or something else is a culprit? How can I get Pub2K Help work again? Thanks for any suggestions. P.S. Hel...

help needed on multiple option buttons
Hi, I am trying to use option buttons in a few different locations in Excel. In one cell i want three options and three different buttons. In another locations, two options with their own two buttons. However, the 5 buttons act as 5 linked options, so i can only have one or another button selected at a time. I would like one of the first three selected and one of the next two and so on. Can anybody help me work out how to resolve this. Thanks, If you used optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, put a nice groupbox (also from the forms toolbar) around each group. If you use optionbuttons ...