Help - Cannot setup online services.

Hello,
I have Money 2006 Deluxe.

I keep getting this message:

Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

I have tried all week.

Thanks
Frank

0
farocco (73)
10/8/2005 1:23:18 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Newbie needs help in programming in MFC for windows CE
See i want to create a program where i have a dialog box with two editboxes and a button called "Add" .My edit boxes should accept integer values and my 'Add' button must add those two values.I had already created a code where i can enter a string into an edit box and get it dispalyed through a message box in pocket pc 2003 .Now i tried declaring two integers and using GetDlgItemInt to read those integers from the editbox and get it displayed in a message box in the same way as above but cant get my code to work,am i wrong in doing so,pls pls help me out......i am using Evc++...

how to program with VC to get the W3SVC service state(Running or s
I want to get IIS (W3SVC) service state(running or stop...), which function can I used to get this info. -- carson ...

help with IF THEN #6
What is the correct syntax to write a statement that, in english, does this If cell L4 = 0 Then delete cells K4 through M4 and shift the cells up Better yet can something be written that checks all L cells for the 0 value and if it finds 0 then deletes the adjacent K through M cells and shifts all cells up TIA ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Login Help!
Thanks in advance for your time and help. I have created Login form. But My code is not working. When I click on Login button, the control goes to On Error GoTo Err_LoginButton_Click I dont know whats wrong with the code: here is the code: Private Sub LoginButton_Click() On Error GoTo Err_LoginButton_Click Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim strUser As String Dim strPassword As String txtEmpID.SetFocus strUser = txtEmpID txtEmpPass.SetFocus strPassword = txtEmpPass Set rs = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("Select EmpID, EmpPassword from tblEmpID where EmpID = " & strU...

Newbie needs help with code
Hi, I need help with the following codes: //PicklistItems.h class CPicklistItems : public CObject { public: void AddItem(CPicklistParser objParser); /* some other methods and properties here..... */ } //PickListParser.h class CPicklistParser { public: void ClearArray(); CString GetString(int i); int GetCount(); void ParseLine(CString strLine); CPicklistParser(); virtual ~CPicklistParser(); private: int m_nCount; char m_cQuoter; char m_cDelimiter; CStringArray m_aStrings; }; //main.cpp CPicklistParser objParser; CPicklistItems objItems; /* some other codes here...... /...

Printing Help you are my last hope!
Hello. I'm a Direct Sales Contractor for local Cable company. For years they have been providing my reports on BlueBar (some call i Green Bar). I'd never seen the stuff (im young don't have muc experience in the buisness environment). I run about 5000 pages a month in reports, if not more. This didn' bother me because the Cable Company covered the cost of printing an ink. As of last week, they've changed the way they give me the reports. Instead of getting this report on BlueBar they've given it to me o Legal paper which is smaller. They've fit all the inform...

HELP ! WebFolder display no resource
Hi, I have a big trouble with my WebDav Server Implementation: - I use Windows XP SP2 - My server work with litmus-0.10.4 - MS Office Work BUT WebFolder doing a PROPFIND display no folder and respond that the folder is not available. It use to work with WebFolders but may after some chage of my code ??? it doesn't work. I don't understand. -> It's working with NetDrive, DavExplorer -> Same error with WebDAVPlot HELP ! Best Regards The WebFolder Request: ********************** [SpyFilter] - =================================== [SpyFilter] - Headers [SpyFilter] - --------...

Money 2005 logs you out of Passport online
A few people have posted this question already, but there is still no answer. When I open Money 2005, it automatically signs me out of my .net passport online (even if I check the box "sign me in automatically"). Is this a known issue yet? Is there a fix? ...

Indexing Service filter daemon has encountered a problem in CRM 3.
Since installing the CRM Client earlier today I have had about 10 boxes come up saying “Indexing Service filter daemon has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience” and sending a problem report off to Microsoft. Is this a known issue? Thanks John ...

Help deploy new trigger to Greatplains
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C4AC7C.387AF180 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Please advice why GP does not pick up our new code chunk- 1. Copy current Dynamics.dic to my working folder rename it to = MyProj.dic 2. Open Dexterity,=20 a. add script to ask "Are you ready to print", "Yes", "No", "" and save as TestScript b. add Startup script to add the trigger to execute TestScript when = print button or print option is clicked=20 What sh...

Still need help
Is there a way to save information in certain cells and place them into other cells in another excel file by using macros or any other functions? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It isn't clear exactly what you want to do, but you can get the value of one cell in another with a function like =Sheet1!A1 This will return the value of A1 on Sheet1 to the cell containing the formula. If you want VBA code, try something like Worksheets(2).Range("...

Global Address List Help (Hosting 2 mail domains)
Hi, In our organisation we have our own mail server for all our company (Let's call it Exchange Server 2003 A for Company A). We also host mail for another company (Company B) running on ASPMail Server B - so it's shared hosting in a way. Now these run fine together but when someone in our company (we are company A) select a new email in Outlook and clicks the 'To' button we get a Global Address List that contains EVERYTHING from both email servers. So we can see users on the other server. This causes problems because some names are similar and the list is just getting...

Need help with macro error
Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+q ' ActiveSheet.Shapes("ClearWorkSheet").Select Selection.Characters.Text = "Clear WorkSheet" & Chr(10) & "Clear WorkSheet" With Selection.Characters(Start:=1, Length:=31).Font .Name = "Arial" .FontStyle = "Regular" .Size = 10 .Strikethrough = False .Superscript = False .Subscript = False .OutlineFont = False .Shadow = False .Underline = xlUnderlineStyleNone .ColorIndex = xlAutomatic End With Range("C9&q...

HELP! My Outlook backup.pst file wants a password that doesn't exi
My system lost stability and I did the full restore DVD. I reinstalled Outlook 2007 and attempted to open my backup.pst file but it asks for a password. It doesn't let me advance leaving it blank and it doesn't accept my POP3 email password. When I created the file I left the password field blank. I am able to get to my email through the web client and by setting up a new POP3 account in 2007 but i can't access any of my old emails some of which I really need. How can I get my emails? "Jeff Meeusen" <JeffMeeusen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Online setup
I am having troubles setting my UBS account (online set- up). The issue is that Money has the old web address for UBS(WWW. UBSPW.com) vs the new one (WWW.financialservicesinc.UBS.com). I have tried to update it manually but money overwrite it with the old address. Any suggestion? thanks Luis ...

Creating my first Workflow Rule
Hi there, I'm new to Microsoft CRM. We've just installed v3.0 and I'm trying to create my first workflow rule using the Workflow Manager. When a new account is created I want an email notification to be sent to the account owner. I've tried to create this rule, but honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I followed the giude in the help documentation, but I guess it's not detailed enough for me to get this first one created correctly. I think I need a 'guide for dummies' if such a thing exists. If anyone out there can help me create my first workflow rul...

please help about handling "#NUM!" error !

.NET service pack is disturbing
I installed XP last weekend, and then getting the updates bit by bit during my provider's off-peak hours. So latest was the .NET update (KB951847) I download it, but when it came to the install phase, it shows no progress for several minutes. This is on a 3.8 GHz with 4 GB DDR2 and SATA2. I really thought it was froze. Surely Microsoft developers must test these service packs and observe that it seems to hang, and perhaps put in a warning, so end users do not panic? Anne Onime wrote: > I installed XP last weekend, and then getting the updates > bit by bit during my p...

Help function in danish
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a danish version of Microsoft Office for mac. All menu's are in danish , but when i active the help function answers is in English. How do i change that ? You can't switch User Interface Languages in Microsoft Office on the Mac. Do you have an English version also installed? If so, we may need to separate the installations into two separate user IDs. Hope this helps On 15/03/10 6:19 AM, in article 59bb5338.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Martin_Hjadstrup_Hansen@officeformac.com&...

Excel GETPIVOTDATA and Analysis Services
I have a problem with get GETPIVOTDATA, and getting data from an Analysis Services cube. When you drill down quite far, GETPIVOTDATA starts to display "#N/A", this seems to be because GETPIVOTDATA is cutting the 'variables' short. e.g. GETPIVOTDATA has the following: =GETPIVOTDATA("[Measures].[Value]",$A$3,"[IS Structure TEST]","[IS Structure TEST].[All IS Structure].[RETAINED INCOME].[NET INCOME BEFORE TAXATION AND AFTER INDIRECT COST].[NET INCOME BEFORE TAXATION AND BEFORE INDIRECT COST].[OPERATING INCOME].[NON-INTEREST INCOME].[CHEQUE ACCOUN...

URGENTLY: Need Help with the data I'm attempting to chart
I have the following data: 866-363-8669 36 877-963-8932 27 888-275-0865 2 888-368-8642 4 I need to be able to produce a chart of this info as follows: Take each phone number and place it in one comprehensive line grap showing call attempts, week over week. Each line needs to be different color, representing the different phone numbers? Is this possible, and if it is, can anyone please tell/show me how t do it??? I am not very experienced with Excel when it comes t creating charts. Need Help Desperately in Oklahoma Thanks in advance for any help you can ...

Using Reporting Services with Active Directory
Does anyone have a link to a good document that explains how to do this? I can seem to find one. thanks OriginalStealth Can you explain what are you trying to achive? "OriginalStealth" <OriginalStealth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:512AC6B9-8FBC-42AC-A57D-94071C1AAED9@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have a link to a good document that explains how to do this? > I > can seem to find one. > > thanks ...

Error 623 pls help
I went from a dialup connection to a cable connection and since then I am getting the following error message when I click on the send/receive button in Outlook 2002. "Cannot load dialog. Error 623: The system could not find the phone book entry for this connection". I am able to send and receive mail but can anyone tell me what this msg means? It is quite annoying. Thanks. Try giving this a read http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;281066&Product=ol2002 >-----Original Message----- >I went from a dialup connection to a cable connection and si...

Mail sent to me by other people arrives as being sent by me. Help!
A colleague is experiencing this problem: When an email arrives from someone, Outlook says the email is from her. When she opens the email, the "to" and "from" fields are accurate and say who the email is coming from. So, the only way you can tell who the email is from is by opening it. Basically, it looks like she is emailing herself, but when you open the email, it looks normal. This has been happening to her for a week now (well before the latest Doom virus). Now, in light of the virus, she can't tell which emails to open, since everything that comes in looks li...

help...Send/receive error (0x800CCC6D)
ISP is Road Runner and I have Yahoo Web Hosting and related email. I Use POP and SMTP to my Outlook so I can read emails through Outlook. I have not had any problems until recently. My Send/receive is constantly showing the following error, regardless of how big the file being sent is and the send/receive process is now taking forever. I've tried rebooting, called my ISP who said they can't help, and reset my existing account.....all to to effect. The error is as follows: Task'sp2@group - sending and receiving' reported error (0x800CCC6D):'your outgoing (SMT...