Help: Budget doesn't load bills for entire year

Budget reports only show the bill from the month it was
created August and forward.  Since I just upgraded from
Quicken, all of the bills were paid before this month.
How can I make money realize that the budget should
include these as well.
0
hayeskl (1)
8/20/2003 11:33:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Budget item not showing as 'budgeted' in Monthly Budget Report
When I run my "Monthly Budget" report, it is showing "Bills:Electricity" actual dollars of $212, and budgeted is $0. However, when I go to the budget, my regularly scheduled utility bill is clearly shown as budgeted at $225/month under the Bills:Electricity category, under the "Utilities" budget group. Why isn't the $225 showing up on the budget report in the budgeted column?? -mdb Not sure if this is the same thing, but in an earlier version of money, I had to go to the account setting (from which the bill was paid) and check some box that reference...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

I'm using Access 2007. When my users log in to the application, the application retrieves their "permission level" (1 - 5) which determines which tabs (pages) of the control panel they can use. I want to build 1 Control Panel and only load the user's tabs. based on their permission level. How do I set the page's visible property to "No" before the control panel loads for pages they the user should not view? Can I set the visible property of the Control Panel pages from the On Click event of the Login sForm's Submit button? If so, can you provid...

exch 5.5 help

Can't load old .PST files
I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 and have saved my .PST files before reformating. After installing Outlook 2000, I tried to get all my mail/calendar/contacts back by using the .PST files I had saved but it doesn't work. I have a file named outlook.pst and one caled archive.pst. How can I use them? If trying to 'read' frm a cd you cannot OL requires read/write access. Copy frm cd to hd, ensure read only flag is off, then in OL File/Open/Personal Folders.... browse to location David "Louise" <pou@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:064201c36b45$9136f7c0$a101280a@p...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Budget question
All, I have a question. I am struggling setting up the budget for my income. Problem is that we get salary increases in Mid year, and Money 2006 is reporting the paychecks trough the year (it will be nice, but) Any idea how to setup the budget when Paycheck 1 is till may, and Paycheck 2 starts in June? I tried putting end payment for the paycheck 1 and starting second one next month, but it didn't work. It was still reporting 2 incomes. AJ "AJ" <travolta@alextec.com> wrote in message news:OFuxT4cHGHA.528@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > All, > > I have a questio...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

Saving/Loading Xml to/from an Xml file
Hi I have a function called GetXml that returns Xml as expected. I then use: Dim saveFile As New SaveFileDialog and the configure saveFile. Having got the file and the Xml, how can I then write the Xml to the file? Also, how could I load the Xml back in to a string using an OpenFileDialog (openFile) or similar? Regards, Carl Gilbert "Carl Gilbert" <cnl@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:OHk4WC5qEHA.628@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Having got the file and the Xml, how can I then write the Xml to the file? Dim writer As System.IO.StreamWriter writer = ...