getting information from msn money on web

every time I try getting my account information from the
web msn money and transfer it in to my money 2002, this
message appears: an unexpectable problem has accured, exit
money and log back in. but it does not seem to work.
0
adelkhah (1)
11/2/2003 9:15:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Money 2005 still in Beta?
I am wondering if Money 2005 is out of beta? I bought it to upgrade from 2004. Custom invoice did not move along... it's gone from the list. Money won't save new custom template... Money Express start up key in the registry is not removed... Did I buy a beta software? WTF did the beta tester do? These are not obscure bugs... No it is now RTM (production). Should be in stores as of today, I think.... "Frogy_97" <frogy_97@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23izMb0AoEHA.2840@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I am wondering if Money 2005 is out of beta? > > I b...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Is Money Still a Good Choice?
Folks, I have been a Money user since 1999 when it was free. Prior to that I was a Quicken user and I am currently using Money 2003 Deluxe. I have read through many of these threads in this newsgroup via Google and I realize a few things: 1. Many people in this NG use this program to extents WAY beyond what I do currently and have knowledge of it's capabilities and liabilities. 2. It seems that each succeeding version of Money gets bigger and more bloated while simultaneously getting less stable and useful overall. I am getting older each year like everyone else, and I would like to get...

Will Money work with other currencies?
I'm currently in the US and would like to purchase Money for use here, as well as in Southern Africa (mainly South Africa and Zimbabwe). Will it be able to configure with the currencies there and work properly? I have a small business involved in trade with multiple currencies and intend to use money to help me manage my finances. Money allows each account to be associated with a specific currency and it allows transfers from an account in one currency to an account in another currency to be assigned a conversion. That having been said, Money does not make dealing with multiple cur...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Can I enter items in MSN Money and have it update Money?
I would like to be able to manage my checking account on MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? Thanks Kelly Which version of Money? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09dc01c4aaf1$ee8880a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to be able to manage my checking account on > MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it > sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? > > Thanks > Kelly ...

How do I get??

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Connecting to CRM Web Client via Wireless
Another issue I'd appreciate help with: Do you know why I have access to everything on the network in a wired Ethernet environment, however if I go wireless, I cannot connect to CRM. I do have access to Outlook and the VPN in wireless. Curious if there is some network security setting or just a glitch. It doesn't even bring up the log-in where you would input password. All network settings are the same in wired or wireless. I do have pop-up blocker on, however, I have CRM as an exception where pop-up blocker is turned off. My laptop is new and came with XP SP2. The SP2 pop-u...

Get photos from a camera

msn servers for outlook
What servers do you use to set up outlook as the email client for MSN? Have you checked on MSN's site? That is where you can find that information. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | What servers do you use to set up outlook as the email | client for MSN? pop3 mail.msn.com smtp mail.msn.com -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content D...

Money Update error
Running Money 2001 Deluxe, Version 9.0. When connecting to my bank, the last month or so, the bank data all comes back OK, but I'm getting this error: Money Updates: "Error was encountered while processing a downloaded file ("SMRTINET.INI") during Smart Connect." What is the significance of this, and is there a work-around if necessary? Thank you. Harry It is something to do with Money updates. One theory is that some of the MS servers are out of sync. Firstly don't worry about it, secondly try an Internet update as soon as you get this message. This has...

Money 2000 compatible with XP Professional
Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, dwi-fi wrote: >Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? Yes, but it has to be an Administrator account. Does this mean I can move Money 2000 version 8.0 from my 98 based PC to my XP based PC and it will run ok? Thanks. "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, dwi-fi wrote: > > >Is Money 2000 Standard Ed. compatible with Windows XP professional? > > Yes, but it has to be an Administrator account. > > &q...

Is there a way to display Power Point on a web page
Is there a way to display or insert a link to a Power Point presentation on my web pages? I'm using FrontPage 2000. Wrong newsgroup -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "useless" <useless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D061B89-8C43-421A-A4BB-946142E136FC@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to display or insert a link to a Power Point presentation > on > my web pages? I'm using FrontPage 2000. Seems a link to the PowerPoint file would do it. But the visitor would need PowerPoint Viewer on their computer. -- Don Vancouver ...