get paid now!!!

when you subscribe you'll be rewarded 10$$$

Check it now,don't wait!!!!!!!

http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?andrusko

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Get sheet name in any workbook
Hello, I would like to get the name of the first sheet in any workbook that an user chooses. Is this possible? I've tried wb.sheets(1).name. Doesn't work. Please assist. Thanks Here is one way right out of VBA help file. For Each sh In Workbooks("BOOK1.XLS").Windows(1).SelectedSheets If sh.Name = "Sheet1" Then MsgBox "Sheet1 is selected" Exit For End If Next You can also try: ActiveSheet.Name "OffDev" <OffDev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD3B763A-B020-48BB-A6CA...

where can I get a template for excel to track vending machine tak.
where can I get a template for excel to track vending machine tak... ...

Make a living taking surveys. Absolutely free list of paid online surveys.
No sign up or fee required. These paid survey and secret shopper lists are free! Stop paying $35.00 or more for free information. Start earning money for shopping and taking surveys today. http://www.surveycache.com/top5.html ...

How to prevent other apps. from getting focus?
Hello everyone, The WebICQ applet gains focus everytime a message comes, it's extremely disturbing expecially when I am typing. I want to write a VC++ utility to stop any (background) app from gaining focus. I have no idea on how to do so yet. Could anyone let me know if there is any online material about how "Window Focus" work, or give me some hints on the programming. Thank you in advance! Raymond ...

trying to get day/month/year froamt while user enters year only
I am trying to get the end user to enter the year in question and then have the document return values in column A in dd/mmm/yyyy format and column B in Day of week format for all days in that year You would just use something like =DATE(2006,1,ROW()) copied down, but I am not clear where the year number is stored, and when the flip to column B happens. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "RADIOOZ" <RADIOOZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A7C3C6F-8AEE-487F-8ADF-62F2234C3858@microsoft.com... > I ...

How do I get the current ROW location.
Hi, Trying to find out the current row location. Tried startRow = cell("row") Tried startRow = ActiveCell.rows.address() - But this returns the column and row in $A$1 format. I just want startRow = CurrentRow (or something like this). Cheers Craig. Hi Craig startrow = activecell.row Cheers JulieD "Craig & Co." <crb@amsa.gov.au> wrote in message news:417c6ad0$0$41946$c30e37c6@ken-reader.news.telstra.net... > Hi, > > Trying to find out the current row location. > > Tried startRow = cell("row") > Tried startRow = ActiveCell.rows...

Getting error with Sample Quote Report in SQL 2000
I have downloaded the "quote, order, Invoice sample report" from www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery. The reports work fine on my VM (latest version) with SQL 2005 but it gives a SQL error on another VM with SQL 2000 SP 4. Normal built in reports work fine in this VM. Has anyone tried these sample reports on SQL 2000. I am desparately trying to resolve this issue. Our client wants a custom quote in their application and they are using SBE with SQL 2000. Please help! We have resolved this issue. We had this problem since we tried to modify the quote report on our local machine using the ...

How to get the Range the Graph builds upon?
Hi, I have tried and tried to get the first and last cell from the Range the Graph/Chart is built upon without any luck. Can I do that from code? I´m using Excel 2000 Pro cya, /PatrikB See John Walkenbach's http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip83.htm --=20 Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <A9F5681D-C6F9-42F8-8BD0-02E090915102@microsoft.com>,=20 anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Hi, >=20 > I have tried and tried to get the first an...

How to get Bills and Budget to synch?
I have Money '07 and I'm using it to try to set up a budget. Problem is, it's a little cumbersome to have to go in and retype each category and amount for things such as rent, gas, cell phone charges, etc. when all of that information is currently in the Bills section. Is there a way to get the budget to grab all of those non-variable values and use them so the only thing I have to manually budget is what's left over? Also, it doesn't seem like the cash flow forecaster (not sure if that's what it's called) is considering my budget items - only the items und...

Mails doesn't get received into INBOX
Hi, A user has several smtp address for his mailbox (6-8).when we send mail to primary address the user doesnot receive the mail, but when we send mail to his other SMTP addresses the user receives the mail. Any troubleshooting tips ??? Thanks in advance. Alex - What happens to the messages sent to the primary address? - Check SMTP log and Message Tracking to figure out. - Does the sender get a NDR? - Try sending a message (to the user's primary address) by telnetting to server's SMTP port - does it accept the message? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog ...

Reliable way to get window underneath mine?
What is a reliable way to get the window underneath mine? Say that my window is "Window A"... "Window A" is being dragged around the screen by its title bar. The mouse cursor is at x,y. I need to know if I can drop it on the window thats at x,y (not counting "Window A"). So I need to get this window handle somehow. WindowFromPoint() obviously gets "Window A". I'd rather not enumerate all the windows since that seems like a performance issue. Thanks. Somebody wrote: > What is a reliable way to get the window underneath mine? > > Say tha...

how do I get the check mark to appear in the box I have placed
How do I get the check mark to appear in the box I have placed on my spread sheet i.e for reply, urgent, for review What type of "Box" have you created? What checkmark is it? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:41:19 -0700, Dawn <Dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I get the check mark to appear in the box I have placed on my spread >sheet >i.e for reply, urgent, for review I would put an X in a cell. Dawn wrote: > > How do I get the check mark to appear in the box I have placed on my spread > sheet > i.e for reply, urgent...

How do I get the printer to start at a spicific page.
Sometimes when printing pages for a 100 page book a page may jam. I try to start printing from that page to the end. It always wants to start from the first page instead of the 20th page. How do I get the printer to start printing from that page that was jammed and continue? -- Thank You Smitty wrote: > Sometimes when printing pages for a 100 page book a page may jam. I > try to start printing from that page to the end. It always wants to > start from the first page instead of the 20th page. How do I get > the printer to start printing from that page that was jammed and...

Cannot Get Email
I haven't been able to get on my Outlook Express email for weeks. This keeps popping up in the "send/recieve" bar. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'shawmail', Server: '127.0.0.1', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 5101, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Please help. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.window...

Is it possible to get back deleted emails?
A few weeks ago I replied to an email I'd received I then inadvertently deleted my reply from the Sent Items folder. I also empty my deleted items folder quite often. Is there anyway that I can retrieve my reply? John not unless you make the attempt as soon as you emptied the deleted folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http...

How to get cell value with the ID from a fomula?
How to get the value from cell of colume A and raw "C3+4", and input to B2? I mean the fomula inputted in cell B2. Thanks. I am not sure what you mean but maybe this will help http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm Regards, Peo Sjoblom "mqiao" wrote: > How to get the value from cell of colume A and raw "C3+4", and input to B2? I > mean the fomula inputted in cell B2. Thanks. ...

can I get my addresses from Hotmail into MSN Outlook w/o retyping
I just found out that I have to use Outlook in my envelope on the toolbar -- can I change this to hotmail and how do I do it -- and can I import my address book from hotmail somehow?? try using Live mail, & then export, & import in Outlook -- Yours, Lv "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:544A7F2A-7AD5-453A-B101-1B63FCEC85DA@microsoft.com... > I just found out that I have to use Outlook in my envelope on the > toolbar -- > can I change this to hotmail and how do I do it -- and can I import my > address book from hotmail someho...

Help! My arrows have fallen and can't get up!
Suddenly, the arrows (either up, down, right or left) won't move from the cell that's highlighted to another cell . Now they move the entire worksheet. How can I reset the arrows to move to adjacent cells? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, jan Hi you probably have clicked the SCROLLLOCK key. Simply click again on this key -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2e8a01c4a57d$69ada820$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Suddenly, the arrows (either up, down, right or left) > won't move f...

How do I get my words to go vertically in Excel?
I am not sure how to get my words to go vertically on top on my spreadsheet in excel. Campbell wrote: >I am not sure how to get my words to go vertically on top on my spreadsheet >in excel. Select all the cells you want to edit, right click and select "Format Cells", then choose the "Alignment" Tab. from there you can set the orientation of the text to whatever degree you desire. Scott -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200805/1 What do you mean by *go verically* ? do you mean like C A M P B E L L If so pr...

ver 1.2 is now available at MSDN download site.
Was put up there last night. Downloaded not working here "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06b901c3c18b$2e2d4700$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Was put up there last night. It wasn't working at the start but it is working now. Regards, Aaron "taja" <taja2005@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#cPY$SpwDHA.540@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Downloaded not working here > > "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:06b901c3c18b$2e2d4700$a401280a@phx.gbl... > > Was put up the...

MAKE ALL IT CERTIFICATIONS
MAKE ALL IT CERTIFICATIONS - A PIECE OF CAKE Hello Friends, Now all IT Certifications like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many more are made a Piece of Cake. Visit Now http://www.FreeExamKing.com and become an IT Certified in first attempt. ...

How do I get folders to stay in the favorite folders in outlook?
When I right click on a folder and click on Add to Favorite Folder the folder gets copied to the Favorite Folders section of the Outlook Mail display. However everytime I close Outlook and reopen it, the folders I added are gone. Any ideas how I can make them stay there? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. ...

Hep Requested: Getting Started Again
I've recently had to rebuild my PC as a result of which I've reinstalled Visual Studio 2008 and finally reinstalled the CRM SDK. However when I attempt to start a new Workflow project I'm having some problems... I've added references to Microsoft.Crm.Sdk and Microsoft.Crm.SdkTypeProxy to my project, however when I attempt to declare these in my classes: using Microsoft.Crm.Sdk; It's as if I havn't added the references. Can anyone refresh my memory as to what I need to do in order to get my environment back up and working because at the moment I'm at a dead end. -...

Help
Hi all, I have cobbled together the following code which is triggered by an incoming e-mail event. It is supposed to automatically add a category to the e-mail (which is the domain name of the sender e-mail). The script all executes okay, and it appears to be trying to add the right category. But no categories actually get added. Any help gratefully received Phil Running Outlook 2003, exchange server. PS. Tried this post on different forum and got no responses at all. Hopefully you lot on here are a bit better! ------------------------------------------------------...

Windows Explorer: How to get it to expand like I want?
WinXP Pro SP3 When in Windows Explorer, I expand a folders branch using the + sign next to the folders name in the Folders pane. Then I do this to another folders branch using the same technique. I want them both to remain expanded, but when I click on one of the folders in the branch, the other branch closes. I want them both to remain open while I inspect the contents of one of the branch's folders. Is there a way to make it do what I want? TIA Question is what caused this to change? What you ask for is normal behavior. Perhaps you can System Restore to time before it b...