Genuine Way of Earning #2

Dear Members,

I have find out some genuine PTR/PTC programme. These are not scam.
Many people getting more renew from these programmes. U just browse
ads and make money online without any risk.

http://adverbux.com/register.php?ref=20698
http://www.advercash.net/signup.php?ref=ksbisht
http://bux.to/?r=ksbisht
http://www.clixsense.com/?2270690
http://www.clickbux.org/pages/index.php?refid=kundan
http://www.titanclicks.com/signup.php?ref=ksbisht
http://www.turbobux.com/signup.php?ref=kundan
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?kundan1981
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Change from a 2-way to a 3 way splitter wnd
Hello, in my application I have a 2 way splitter window. In the left window a tool bar is displayed. Depending on the toolbar button I want to change the layout to a 3 way splitter or from a 3- to a 2 way splitter. I attach a splitter to the MainFrame in CreateClient() with CreateStatic() but I'm not able to put a nested splitter at runtime. Anybody knows, how to change the splitter layout dynamically? Thanks in advance, Torsten. tfa613 wrote: > Hello, > > in my application I have a 2 way splitter window. In the left window a > tool bar is displayed. > Depending on the ...

Web Integration #2
Is anyone using a web integration solution with more than one site from the same database other than the Kosmos solution? Bill Hobby Central On Oct 26, 12:25=A0pm, Hobby Central <HobbyCent...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is anyone using a web integration solution with more than one site from t= he > same database other than the Kosmos solution? > > Bill > Hobby Central We have 7 or 8 plus e-commerce sites using one database on the Nitrosell platform. Nitrosell ties in real time with your inventory, and as you add additional web stores you add additional columns...

looking for genuine Microsoft Excel 95
Hi, my name is Rene Poeltl I'm located in Vienna in Austria in Europe. I recently tried to buy a version of Microsoft Excel 95 or Office 95 but could not get a genuine Microsoft retail CD-Version full version (I don't want OEM or update). If there's someone who has such software (has to be genuine, please don't waste my time if you wanna sell a pirate copy) I'm looking forward to buy from him or her. My email is rene.poeltl@pro-life.at Thanks. ...

The file wont remember the way I left it
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a work book. I drag the bottom right corner to get rid of lots of right end columns that are showning. close, reopen, those colums are back. Any way to get excel to remember how I like it? thanks! Your sort of doing it right. But no quite. first click on the little green button in the set of stoplight buttons to make the window open to its fullest height and width. Drag to fill screen. Now click again. and this time drag to hide the columns now click the green button to return to full view. the...

Reinstall #2
I am reinstalling Office 2003 on a new computer. I have installed the software but I the contact information and calendars, messages, notes etc have not transferred to the new one. How can I do that? ...

SMTP protocol error #2
We host our email onsite using Exchange. Every day on the server performance report, I get messages like the following from MSExchangeTransport: This is an SMTP protocol error log for virtual server ID 1, connection #345. The remote host "65.54.244.136", responded to the SMTP command "rcpt" with "550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable ". The full command sent was "RCPT TO:<srgzpqpfezz@hotmail.com> ". This will probably cause the connection to fail. The server is set up not to be an open relay. None of our users are sending mai...

How do I get the budget part of Microsoft Money to work? #2
I'm trying to work with my budget in Microsoft Money and am running into all sorts of problems. 1) I have multiple accounts set up in Money but I want ONLY ONE account to be reflected in the budget. I have gone to every category's page and have selected my cash flow be for that one account and yet it continues to show other transactions from my other accounts in my budget. How do I get to do only one? 2) It doesn't seem to reflect accurate information when I look at a report. For example, I have a category I budgeted 70 dollars in. My report says I've only spent 91 cent...

Any way to limit ConvertNumbersToText
I have a document with lots of different instances of auto-numbering. I want to hardcode only the auto numbering that is contained in tables. Is there any way to constrain the ConvertNumbersToText command to only include or exclude certain items? For instance I know that the command ActiveDocument.Tables.ConvertNumbersToText is invalid, but is there any way to make that idea work? "Ari Bendicoff" <trendicoff@gmail.com> wrote: >I have a document with lots of different instances of auto-numbering. > I want to hardcode only the auto numbering that is contained in ...

Combining data from 2 cells into 1 cell
I'm trying to combine the contents of cell D3 with cell H3 and put all the combined data in cell H34. I tried: =D3&H3 but that didn't work. Do the cells have to be adjacent to work? Thanks. Any suggestions? Hi, The formula you posted should work fine and 'that didn't work' isn't a very helpful description of the problem. What's in the cells? What result did you get? What result did you expect? Mike "gbread" wrote: > I'm trying to combine the contents of cell D3 with cell H3 and put all the > combined dat...

transaction types #2
I am using Money 2006, prior to this I was using Money 99. In Money 99 when entering a transaction in my checking account I had 4 choices (check, withdrawal, transfer, deposit), now in money 2006 I only have 3 choices (withdrawal, transfer, deposit). When I choose withdrawal it will automatically insert the next check number and I will have to delete this out. Can I create a new transaction type(check) or am I able to stop the software from inserting a check number. Please help. -- none "vivian rowan" <vivrow@comcast.net> wrote in message news:563A67E0-8045-4FB3-BE...

Jetstress #2
Hi, Can I use Jetstress on Production environment after Exchange is installed? I still do not have any data on Exchange and has not gone live yet. Will running Jetstress after installing Exchange break anything? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks, On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 04:09:02 -0700, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can I use Jetstress on Production environment after Exchange is installed? Yes >I still do not have any data on Exchange and has not gone live yet. > >Will running Jetstress after installing Exchange break ...

Sell cvv + dumps + track1/2 + bank login + do transfer...all country !
Hello, i'm seller and i need buyer vip for work together My age 25 From Viet Nam YH: need_buyer_vip Email: need_buyer_vip******.com *** i'm seller ccv..dumps..track 1/2..acc paypal..do transfer..ship..all country*** ----------- List cc i have (100% Good and cheap ) ---------- - COuntry : US + UK + AU + CA + EU ( fr, ger, ita , ireland, spain...more....) + .....more...( contact me to know more ).......... -Type : visa / master / amex / disco / with bin / with dob / with ssn / fullz / - If you buy bulk i will discount for you and i will change if c...

Item creation date is wrong (RMS 1.2 SP3)
I created some new POS items yesterday. When I tried to extract the new items for my QB interface I did not get any records. When running a qry agains the Item table I found that the creation date for all new items was set to 2004-04-02 14:52:07.000. Not only is the date wrong but the time did not change either. However the last updated date shows the correct date and time. My problem is that I need to filter on the creation date as I only want to extract the newly created items. Anybody has an idea why I have the wrong creation date? The system date of the PC (XP SP2) shows the corre...

Excel Conditional Formula Problem #2
undefined::undefined::undefined My e-mail address is retrofit03@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help -- wilson3141 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wilson31416's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1628 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27686 ...

MS Office tells me it is not Genuine
Lately, whenever I start a session with an MS Office application, I get a message that the copy of Office I am using is not genuine. I own 2 computers and own 2 MS Office licenses, and I am not entirely sure which copy of Office was purchased for which PC. I suspect that the source of the not genuine message is that I may have used the same disk and/or license key to install Office on both of the computers. Is there any way to look at my installed Office instances to determine what key was used on what PC? The ProductID should be in Help ... About. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP...

HQ Client error message #2
When HQ Client is connecting im receiving a error message that reads... Error -2147217887: Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value. (Unhandled Error). The next line reads (Could not retrieve synchronization message.. Cannot continue.) Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?? Any help is appreciated!! nugz, Does this happen while syncing the Customer table? Anyone trying to use SQL Replication functions? If so, try this link; http://tinyurl.com/g9nkf Must have access to CustomerSource to view it! -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be u...

Microsoft Genuine Advantage issue?
I've got a strange Outlook issue that started after an update brought down 'Microsoft Genuine Advantage' for Office. I've got Office 2003 Professional on Vista Home Premium (32bit) that's been running just fine for months. Yesterday, Vista decided to download this Office 'update' and it did it for both Office 2003 *and* 2007 - no idea why it threw 2007 into the mix other than I may have run and uninstalled a trial version of it for a moment or two back when I first built the machine, but I think that is where things are going wrong. The next time I went in...

Correct way to delete/stop ...\out\Archive
I seem to recall this has been discussed, but I can't find the discussion. I see a bunch of files in my C:\exchsrvr\imcdata\out\Archive and C:\exchsrvr\imcdata\in\Archive . Seems to me that I should be able to delete them. Is there any advantage to keeping them? Is it OK to delete them? If it's OK, what's the correct/safe procedure? -- Regards, Hank Arnold Hank, You can delete them without any problem. They're used for diagnostic purposes and aren't required by your Exchange server. In fact, by default Message Archival is not enabled. If you want to tur...

Is there a way to eliminate specific cells from formulas?
I am creating a table showing daily and weekly averages of Production lines. I want to create a weekly chart but I dont want the weekly totals to include the daily sum and averages. Is there a way to eliminate those cells from the weekly totals? Check the SUBTOTAL function. It ignores other SUBTOTAL functions in its formula range. 1st argument options: Func_Num Function 1 AVERAGE 2 COUNT 3 COUNTA 4 MAX 5 MIN 6 PRODUCT 7 STDEV 8 STDEVP 9 SUM 10 VAR 11 VARP Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Valerian" wrote: > I am creating a table showing da...

Open dialog not appear #2
I Thank to Ron de Bruin. I have pay attention your answer. But it just talk about Office 2000. As you know, I use Excel 97 and those step on support.microsoft.com just apply for office 2000. Maybe I shoulod repeat that the problem occurs in Excel 97 and I haven't get solution. Than Could you repeat the question? I do not know the question but the following might be one of the answers!!?? If the open dialog does not appear, 1.you need to load form from a module first? 2. Set securtiy to low so macros work? >-----Original Message----- >I Thank to Ron de Bruin. I have pay atten...

calendars #2
is anybody aware of the amount of calendars that are in outlook? danielle <danielle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > is anybody aware of the amount of calendars that are in outlook? There are as many calendars in Outlook as you care to define. I don't understand the question. -- Brian Tillman ...

Is there a way to speed up Calculation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have this line of code in my macro: Wks.Range("G3:GA732").Calculate This line of code takes over an hour to execute. The range is all SUMPRODUCT formulae and I have to run the report daily. It takes about 2 hours to run the report. 90% of that is spent executing the "Calculate" code above. What I need to know is this, is there a way to speed-up the Calculating operation or am I stuck with this? Thanks physical limitations get more memory and/or faster cpu -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your...

Basic way to make basic databases work on Access2007?
I tried the Microsoft info on this questions and it was really worthless. Let's say a "little guy" makes some unsplit Access 2003 databases with Macros and code which a friend wants to run on Access 2007 without "security" related hassles, including without wanting to have to click through warnings every time it is opened. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks in advance Sincerely, Fred Fred If you trust your friend, you can tell Access/Windows to trust the location in which the file runs. -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microso...

Conversion #2
Hi, i've money 2000 italian version and i want buy Money 2004 (only english). When i open file have problem, how can convert file? Thank's Raf You'll need to export the accounts from 2000 Italian as QIF and then import them into your 2004 version. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;197668 for some information -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/...

Is there a way to extract files from the Off line files cache
I have a laptop that used to be a member of a SBS 2003 domain and was utilizing folder redirection of My Documents. The laptop was never reconfigured to remove it from the domain and the user continued to use the domain login. Since that time (about a year ago), the computer and user were removed from the SBS domain. So far so good, the user on the laptop was happy.. Today, the laptop was worked on and was removed from the domain. Now, the question is, where are the files that used to be in My documents? I beleive they are cached in the Offline files folder (C:\wind...