For the record: broken Money report

M+ Deluxe Advanced Reports.

Account Balance with Details report, set to show Bank Information. Header
says Bank Name. In other tested cases, the Financial Institution attribute
reports out in this column. In the case of Loan Accounts, the Financial
Institution is not shown but the Comments attribute is.

Not that it's a big deal and not that they are going to fix it, but...

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

How do I add a record counter to my form
I would like to add my own record counter, like "Record # of #", to my form. How can I do this? Private Sub Form_Load() DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNext DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acFirst End Sub Private Sub Form_Current() Me.Caption = "Record " & CurrentRecord & " Of " & RecordsetClone.RecordCount & " Records" End Sub This code places the info in the form's title area. To place it in a Label, substitute Me.LableName.Caption for Me.Caption. To place it in a TextBox, substitute Me.TextBoxName.Va...

Money 2005 Update...
Just got off the phone with tech support at MSFT after having download problems with my bank. They told me that they are updating all their servers, and that this is the reason for the problems with online banking. He didn't make any promises, but he did say that they were giving Monday as a target date for completion. Just thought everyone might like to know. Maybe hold on through the weekend and see what next week brings. Greg ...

Record recording
I need help in creating an automatic record form a file to an individual record. Example: You would make a work order for three different employees the first employees work order enter name, date, location, time, cost, and then this information would automatically be recorded to a permanent work sheet record specific to that employee. I have tried to manipulate VLOOKUP for this but to no avail. Any clue or help would be greatly appreciated. -- cdixon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cdixon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

Setting Money Up Properly
Hi All, trying to get my finances in order....been working to get Money 2006 Premium all set up. Am running into the following problem: When setting up our 1st and 2nd mortgages in the system, how do we get it so that Money allocates the appropriate amount to interest and the appropriate amount to premium? in particular, our 2nd mortgage is an interest-only loan for now...how do I set that up so that Money keeps the principal the same when it applies our interest only payment? tx In microsoft.public.money, Folksinger wrote: > > >in particular, our 2nd mortgage is an inter...

Copy from "Blank" Form to "Other" Form in Report Writer
I've made extensive modifications to the POP Purchase Order Blank Form, and would like the POP Purchase Order Other Form to be almost exactly the same (one image different). Is there some way to copy the layout from the Blank form to the Other form, or do I have to print the report definition and use that to make sure that I'm moving all the fields to the correct places in the Other form? Colin, I haven't done this with POP, but I have done it with SOP for Open and Historical Documents. I am looking for the full instructions, but here is what I remember. Go into Tools&g...

using form's OpenReport to open report with multiple subreports
Morning, I'm still fairly new to all this stuff so bare with me :). I've looked around and found lots of great help on this site before, but nothing that specifically addresses the problem I seem to be having now. I'll try to be specific - so apologies if I get a little wordy: I have an unbound form that contains an unbound combo box and two unbound text boxes. The user can select a name (RepID) from the combo box, enter a start and end date into the two text boxes (DateCompleted) and click a refresh button. All the necessary information is then displayed in 2 subforms (subforms a...

what causes broken links in Money?
Hello, I use Money '03, Deluxe. I am reviewing a page called "Review the Advisor FYI details" as a result of looking at the price history graph of the Dow Jones Industrial Average which I track in Money.There are 5 hot spots or links to click on under "Take action". When I click on these links I get an Window error pop-up box with a a large red X and only an "OK" button. The error message says: money://MCLink/InvestorResearchURL/$INDU The parameter is incorrect. Would someone please tell me why I am getting this error message, and what should I do to cor...

Discount Report!!!
Is there a report that shows you the total discount that was given in a day. Please Help Thank you!!! hi robert, I have couple of require reports, send your email or send me email then I will forward to you. my alwani89$hotmail.com "Robert" wrote: > Is there a report that shows you the total discount that was given in a day. > Please Help Thank you!!! Same here ... sbinder@venus.com "Robert" wrote: > Is there a report that shows you the total discount that was given in a day. > Please Help Thank you!!! Same here.... phillipd@hugginsgrenada.com "...

Help with sql which counts records
Could someone help me to extend this sql to include: 1. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 2. a count of txtmulti where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 3. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 4. a count of txtnbrparts where the field is a number field and I want a count of where the answer greater than 1 I think I need to extend the WHERE statement? SELECT tblhvdealspt1.txtablhybrid, Count(*) AS totals, tblhvdealspt...

Need help with MS Money Plus
I know that MS Money is no longer being supported, but, until my system actually spits the app off the hard drive, I'll continue to use it. When I heard earlier this year that Money was discontinued, I purchased the last version of Money Plus. I am now attempting to archive 2 years' worth of data. I've created the earlier year archive, but, when I opened my primary Money file, all the earlier transactions were still there. All the other versions of Money removed the transactions from the primary file. What is going on and how do I get Money to remove those transactions? Also, ...

Selecting specific records
Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report with only the fields selected? -- Lori A. Pong How about multi-select list box? HTH -- -Larry- -- "Lori" <lpong@sternconstruction.com> wrote in message news:CAE5922D-92E5-4A01-83B2-6484024725C5@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select > several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report > with only the fields sele...

Getting totals in standard reports
Is there a way to get column totals for one of the canned reports? Specifically the work order summary? Thanks for any help! You can edit the built in reports in a text editor like notepad. Best to back it up first, though, or better yet, Memorize a copy of the report you want to change and edit that (it appears as "Memorized-ReportName.qrp" in the directory). The reports are .qrp files in the Reports folder of the RMS folder in Windows by default. The report is structured in the .qrp file like this. //--- Report Summary --- // - contains the general options and SQL que...

Opportunity Report
Hy there, I'm having some trouble trying to break opportuities in groups, based on which Sales Process it's related... I want to build a funnel report, but I want to show only opportunities that are running (or finished running) a specific process... I've tried salesstagecode, salesstagecodename, stepid and stepname... None of them give me an unique identifier linking my opportunity to one of my sales process... Does anyone have a clue ? I've managed to get an "almost there" result, by filtering the opportunities by the stepid, with an "in ({...})" incl...

Multiple records in table to display single records
My table has 3 columns, A is account numbers, B is first name, C is last name. If an account has 2 owners, the account number is listed twice in C1, like this: A B C 123 Hank Jones 123 Ann Jones 231 Mike Smith 321 Jim John I want to query this table to display the names side by side if there is more than one owner, so that my data appears like this: A B C D E 123 Hal Jones Ann Jones 231 Tim Smith 321 Jim John Help please! Sorry, got the names mixed up! "Hurrikane4" wrote: > My table has 3 columns, A is account numb...

Options help in Money 2004
I don't know why but my Options are showing the same exact dollar amount for Market Value and Gain. That can't be right as the price has to start at the strike price and the Gain would be anything above that strike price so it shouldn't match Market Value. I am tracking Vested stocks only, but not tracking via FIFO (although I changed it to FIFO to see if the price would change - it did not). Any ideas? ...

Project Prebilling report
There are some entries showing up on the prebilling report which we are probably never going to bill. We would like to have these entries not show up on the report. Is there a way to do this in Great Plains. ...

How do I trigger an event on opening a record
I have an Access 2003 form where I would like to take an action (e.g. via an event procedure or macro) whwnever the user opens a record for editing (e.g. via the arrowed record selector buttons). Effectively what I want is something like an On Enter or On Open control but relating to a whole record. It seems that such a control is only available for (e.g.) a text box, which relates to a single field in a record. I thought there would be something in the Detail section of the form as I thought that section related to whole records (?) but there isn't such a control there. Any idea...

recover Lost Money File: Big Trouble!!
Hi, for some stupid reason i my money file. i tried to use file recovery tools to find it but ... i update money data to MSN Money so that i can view them from my msn (hotmail) account. is it possible to recover all my data from there? how? Please Help!! regards, rnv In microsoft.public.money, rnv wrote: >for some stupid reason i my money file. i tried to use file recovery tools >to find it but ... > >i update money data to MSN Money so that i can view them from my msn >(hotmail) account. is it possible to recover all my data from there? how? > I don't know how w...

Object Source / Record Source
Hello I have created a database regarding the School System. I have created three forms (one form and two subforms) one main form is (Students) where i enter student's name, father's name, phone, address etc. now on the main Student form i want to place a subform. But the thing i want to know is: I want to make two buttons on my main form (Fees) and (Progress).. because i have two subforms (sbffees and sbfprogress) now the record source of subformbox should be controled with these two buttons. when i click the ( Fee) button the Source Object should be (sbf-fee) and when i c...

Historical Inventory Value Report
Is it possible to generate an Inventory Value Report to determine the stock value for a previous month? i.e without having to restore the monthend backup. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Don Don, We have a report called the Inventory Rollback Report that does just this. It is not a standard RMS report so we have the ability to rollback transactions, po's, transfers, etc to arrive at what the number should have been on a give date. If you are interested in learning more, please drop me an email. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information...

Outlook client 'View in CRM' does not open the record
My 'View in CRM' button is not opening the CRM record. Pop-up blocker is turned off. Any other ideas? Thank you very much! Suzy ...

Record Count 10-02-07
Experts, I'm trying to dynamically stored the record count from a subform into a field on my form. Now I have to look at the record count on the subform and manually entered the count into a field on form. There must be a better way. Please help! In the Control Source property of a text box on the main form: =[SubFormControlName].[Form].[recordset].[RecordCount] Where SubFormControlName is the name of the subform control, Not the name of the form that is the Source Object of the subform control. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Shiller" wrote: > Experts, >...

Reports: how do I Group on ranges of hours?
I am trying to group on 6 hourly ranges (see below) and have the group/report total the number of log-ins during each time range. I have the report grouping on each client and then counting the number of log-ins during a one day period (midnight to midnight) for each client by using one day (24 hrs) per table and one table (with multiple clients on separate pages) tied to the report at a time. I change the report parameters each day to use the new table with the new usage. These are the time framse I need to count the usage for: 00:00-05:59 06:00-09:59 10:00-13:59 14:00-17:59 18:00-21:...

Ganhar umas massas/Earn real money !!! #5
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Tasks Broken?
Out of the blue for some reason, when I recieve a task, and I click accept nothing happens. I'm not sure why.. i'm running windows 2000 TS and Office outlook version... 2003 (11.8002.6568) SP2 Any thoughts are appreciated. thanks! Yes, task requests are apparently broken if you applied the January = Outlook security update. Stay tuned.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http...