For the man who has everything and loves money

For the successful man who loves money and the good life, perhaps you'll
enjoy this little bit of fantasy

http://www.laderagentlemensclub.com/

Thank you!

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

love 03-03-08
Dear eugene I love you from eugene "eugene lin" <eugeneintheale@yahoo.co.uk> wrote > Dear eugene > I love you > from eugene And now thousands and thousands of people around the world know that you love yourself, Eugene. Sorry to see that the caps key on your computer is not working too well. Larry Linson Microsoft Office Access MVP ...

Money Plus bugs
Hello, I downloaded and installed Money Plus yesterday in Windows Vista. It works fine, except for two bugs: --my computer beeps whenever I right click an item in the budget list, and this beep is not related to the sounds in Money; --there is no program associated with the .mny file, which means there is no icon either next to my .mny file. I cannot force a program to open it. When I browse and select msmoney.exe as the program that should open my .mny file, nothing happens. If someone has a solution to these problems, I would appreciate reading them. Thank you. When I say that there i...

Earn money using PAYPAL
As Seen On OPRAH & 20/20 - TURN $6 into $24600 Earn money using PAYPAL all you need is: 1) An email address 2) A PayPal account 3) $6.00 THIS IS A 2007, CURRENT EMAIL LIST I decided to give this one a shot... Especially since the so called "risk" is only $6.00. Anyway, only hours after implementing this exact system I about fell out of my chair as money ACTUALLY started rolling in. I couldn't believe it. This system is THE legit and profitable one. Here is how it works... There is a list of 6 email addresses. When someone new comes along he/she removes #1 off of the list, mo...

Money 2005 Budget problem.
I am using Money 2005 and use a product that syncs my phone with Money (Not the one packed with Money). I had set up some Bills but they got hosed up. I can see them in the calendar but I can't edit them, skip them, or do anything with them. Can anyone help me fix that data? ...

everything bolded
HI, I have been using outlook for about 4 years without a problem. But just suddenly my signature is bolded on every new e-mail I compose. I have checked and re-checked all my settings and none of them are bolded. They all are Arial 10pt. regular. Why would this happen? How can I fix it? ...

network money 2006
Is there a way to network 2 computers using money 2006 so you don't have to enter the same info twice on the 2 different computers. thank you. Yes and no. Further, it depends. Money will use data files over network shares. But you have to be VERY careful as Money is not at all graceful about doing so with both systems accessing the file at the same time. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=111. There are performance limitations since Money makes very many very small disk accesses and these don't work well over the network--particularly WiFi. I have found that Remote Desktop Connecti...

Love Potion for Miss Blandish #21
yada yada hi darmasya, glanil,bavati bharata, agydanam adarmasya, kridadmanam padarmasya, ...

Money 2007 on Vista PC, No Connectivity
New Dell PC + Vista, bought and installed Money 2007, copied file from old PC and Money 2006, opened and converted ok on first run, account updates all receiving error OFXIE12007, "... unable to connect ... the server name was not recognized ... verify that your Internet settings are configured correctly." Also not that "Money was unable to connect to the online quotes server. Check your Internet connection and try the operation again." Internet connection seems OK, IE is OK, Money acting like there is no connection. Any ideas what to check? In microsoft.public.mon...

Money deluxe 2005
I am unable to load msn money investment tool box, since no chart is visble and hence i tried to load software including the update which obviously occurs;but no chart is visble. Why? Any help ...

money 2004 from quicken 98`
Help! cqan anyone tell me if I can convert Quicken 98 files (version7.0) into Money 2004 files. I've tried the wizard but it says the files can't be converted. I have tried to export each one individually but it's a very messy way of doing it - any ideas? Theoretically you should be able to. Try running a super validation first. If that doesn;t help, you might need to go via an older version of Money, or use the QIF method (you should import all accounts at the same time to help with transfers) -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default...

man
hast yek azmayesh outlook maha ...

My Money 2008 prices aren't updating
There seems to be a problem with the Mutual Funds price updates. I will sometimes get updates during the trading day (but most often not) and at the end of the trading day I'll finally see the prices roll in. All my standard stocks update throughout the day. Is anyone else having an issue getting Mutual Fund prices throughout the trading day? In microsoft.public.money, Andrew wrote: >There seems to be a problem with the Mutual Funds price updates. I will >sometimes get updates during the trading day (but most often not) and at the >end of the trading day I'll f...

need a template to compare man hours to workload?
-- ace ace wrote: || -- || ace Why would you need a "template" to do that? One cell has hours, the next has workload and do your ratio in a third. QED. Thank you, I am very new at this. "Gordon" wrote: > ace wrote: > || -- > || ace > > Why would you need a "template" to do that? One cell has hours, the next has > workload and do your ratio in a third. > QED. > > > ace wrote: || Thank you, I am very new at this. || || "Gordon" wrote: || ||| ace wrote: ||||| -- ||||| ace ||| ||| Why would you need a "tem...

Money 2004 Updates
Are there any updates/upgrades to Money Standard? I've looked and can't seem to find any. I'm running the OEM product off a new Dell machine. Thanks. Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >inside money there is update button on bottom of screen. >select "update now" option. > >>-----Original Message----- >>Are there any updates/upgrades to Money Standard? I've >>looked and can't seem to find any. I'm running the OEM >>product off a new Dell machine. Thanks. >>. >> >. > ...

Microsoft Money #4
I am trying to load Microsoft Money 2004 Standard on my computer. However, it is telling me that Norton Antivirus may cause the setup to not work correctly. Can anybody help me with this issue? Yes. Disable or uninstall NAV, install Money, then re-enable and/or reinstall NAV. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=119. "Linda" <lkbrown@aristotle.net> wrote in message news:7cc501c4774c$700a2770$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to load Microsoft Money 2004 Standard on my > computer. However, it is telling me that Norton > Antivirus may cause the setup to not work ...

This is off topic But I love music

Help with restoring Microsoft Money 2005
I am hoping that there someone that can hear this plea. A client got hit with the rogue virus. They had backed their files on the PC. I was able to copy the files off before reinstalling win xp. They reinstalled money 2005 but it will not let them restore their backup. Gives them an invalid drive spec. In searching all the help sites, I understand there was a quick engineering patch that helped this. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Everthing I have read goes back to 2006 when there was support for 2005. If you want you can email be privately at drdigital99...

Money 2000 won't open
New today. ME operating system with Money 2000 has been working fine. On attempting to open today, I get "C ++ Runtime error" in MSMONEY.EXE. That follows with MSMONEY has caused an error in MSCOFd.DLL. I've tried rebooting and reinstalling. No luck. Thanks for anyone's help ...

Problems with personal and business accounts in one money file? Or use multiple money files.
I've been used Money for years for my credit card, checking, some brokerage (the ones that work), etc. cards. Just one account, and when I open Money, that account opens. I am now about to become the treasurer for a business (a simple partnership) and a nonprofit (synagogue). I would like to keep those books in Money, but I don't think I want the business accounts in the same file as my personal accounts. I really don't see a need (I think) for a business version of Money (is there such a thing?). Neither business will have any inventory, just cash in and cash out for bills and ...

Application for money
When I openned my Microsoft money 2002 a box appeared and it says " connot display the end user license agreement which must be displayed and accepted before you can use the application. To display the agreement, reinstall the application." I reinstalled my microsoft money 2002 and the same thing happen. Please anybody help. my E-mail is limengbe@hotmail.com In microsoft.public.money, dodong wrote: >When I openned my Microsoft money 2002 a box appeared and it says " connot >display the end user license agreement which must be displayed and accepted >before yo...

money will not install
I have windows XP Home and I cannot get Money 08 to install. INow I can't even reinstall money 06. Help! Error codes??? "rlchevy" <rlchevy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA80023C-62F7-48EA-ABAF-C847C796D074@microsoft.com... >I have windows XP Home and I cannot get Money 08 to install. INow I can't > even reinstall money 06. Help! setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run money This is all it says. The installer just stops. "Cindy Conover" wrote: > Error codes??? > > > > "rlchevy...

Money 2006 and Money 2004 System Pack
Hi, When upgrading to Money 2006 Premium from 2004, Money 2004 was uninstalled as I instructed it. But I noticed that although Money 2004 is gone, Money 2004 System Pack is still installed. Does anybody know if I can safely remove it or will it cause some problem with Money 2006? -- John Money 2006 doesn't install a system pack, so you should be able to remove it without issue. Create a restore point on your machine before uninstalling it, if you want to be sure about it though (assuming you have XP). -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http:/...

Money, default browser
I have set the Money (2004) options to use my default browser (IE6), but it continues to connect to the Internet through its built-in browser. Any suggestions? Tools->Options->Connection Option in there to tell which browser for Money to use -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any un...

Reinstall won't open money file
My computer crashed last week while money wasn't running. I've reinstalled M2005 and am trying to open my current.mny. First it tells me it wants to upgrade it to 2005 and then it tells me it can't open the file. I've run the update and nothing seems to happen. Current version is: 14.1.120.728. Why can't it either open the mny file or the backup it creates everytime on exit and how do i fix it? In microsoft.public.money, David Teich wrote: >My computer crashed last week while money wasn't running. I've reinstalled >M2005 and am trying to open my curre...

Download for Pocket PC 2000 Money with Money 2002
I used to use Money on my pocket PC but stoped some time ago. I can't find a download for a version compatable with my 2000 pocket pc. Any ideas where to find this? JMc Did your ppc come with a disk of apps that may have included Money? If so, reinstall from there. Do you also want to sync with desktop Money? If so, that would depend on the version of desktop software you have. Regards, JB "McLean J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<089101c4985e$6ab4fb50$a301280a@phx.gbl>... > I used to use Money on my pocket PC but stoped s...