Flexible spending account #2

how do i track flexible spending accounts like health-
care/dependent care spending accounts?
Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)
12/16/2003 12:46:35 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I do it by setting up an account, type cash, name Flexible Spending.

"venkmon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
how do i track flexible spending accounts like health-
care/dependent care spending accounts?
Thanks

0
Kent
12/16/2003 12:55:06 PM
Transfer money into this account from your paycheck deduct. Transfer money
out of this account to, say, your checking account when you draw
reimbursement.

"Kent Riesen" <Kent Riesen @ Eureka, CA> wrote in message
> I do it by setting up an account, type cash, name Flexible Spending.
>
> "venkmon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i track flexible spending accounts like health-
> care/dependent care spending accounts?
> Thanks

faxes from global address book? #2
using outlook 2002. i can send a fax to a contact in my personal address book because it comes up with the various options in the list like user (email), user (business fax), user (blah blah) etc etc... but when i want to do this from the global address book the options are not there (even though there is an entry for fax number in the global address book) also if i try and add the global contact to my personal address book, the fax number field is blank.. any thoughts>? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usen...

Linking an iframe to a unique intranet account record page
We have an internal client database website that I'd like to link to a custom tab within CRM (as an iframe). Each record/url in the client website has a client number. This client number is the same as the "AccountNumber" within CRM. So I want AccountNumber '7130' to display this url within my custom iframe tab: http://intranet.website.com/apps/company/body.asp?cno=7130 The account name also matches exactly, so if it is easier to build the url based on the name, that would work too. Thanks in advance... FYI, here's what I've done thus far: 1. Create a...

ASPNET account is missing
My server is running under Windows SBS 2003. I've deleted some directories that was containing Outlook Web Access files, it was done few months ago by mistake. Now I want to use OWA for some distant users. So, I tried the procedure on the MS website: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B883380&x=13&y=19 I've done all of the Method 1, but the files have not been re-created, and I get this Event: Event ID: 1047 Metabase Update failed to properly initialize its context. It will retry initialized every 60 seconds until succeeds or shutdown is requested. After few...

Hyperlinks #2
Hey guys i have a complicated question, how do i (within one excel workbook) make a hyperlink that will take me into another Worksheet! Im making an Application and i have a menu on the first page and want so that when clicking on one topic a different worksheet shows up... it would really help out guys... :cool: hi to all from POland!!! zAk -- nerdman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nerdman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29614 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493173...

Error message with CAPICOM 2.1.0.2 Not enough storage is available
Hi everybody, I need some help. With CAPICOM 2.1.0.1, when I try to store certificates from a smart card I use Store := CoStore.Create; Cert:=CreateComObject(CLASS_Certificate) as ICertificate2; Store.Open(CAPICOM_SMART_CARD_USER_STORE, 'MY',CAPICOM_STORE_OPEN_READ_ONLY); without any problem. I have updated with CAPICOM 2.1.0.2, and the same code produces an error message:"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation" when store.open. I need use this library. My os is Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002. SP3. My Internet e...

Sending with Multiple Accounts In Outlook 2000
Hello, I am currently having a very frustrating problem. In my office we have two e-mail accounts setup in the users Outlook. One is the internet e-mail that is a POP3 account and the other is a Microsoft Exchange account for intraoffice e-mail. The problem is that Outlook seems to arbitrarily pick whether to send the e-mail via the POP3 or via exchange. Lately we have been getting a lot of e-mails bounced back from the exchange server saying they cannot be delivered because the exchange server isn't setup to send out on the internet. I've looked and looked and cannot figure out h...

Order of Accounts
Hi, I have about 10 IMAP Accounts. I would like to have them in the same order in my 3 computers. So far they have a different order on each computer, driving me crazy if I look for a specific account. How do I change the order ? In what order are they ? Thanks Stephan Using your mouse, place your cursor on the account, right click and select Move Up/Down. Note: Accounts can be moved. Quick Views, Outbox, and Storage folders can not. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Stephan Koenig" <S.Koenig@LaserPlus.de> wrote in message news:ux98ccS3KHA.3728@...

tax question #2
I have about 7 items that are taxable. Can I have some items in a dept taxable and others not? Yes. Rob "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52472B45-318E-4A0D-9D19-1C2D8B1B6859@microsoft.com... >I have about 7 items that are taxable. Can I have some items in a dept > taxable and others not? How? Is it done through the items "properties'? "Rob" wrote: > Yes. > > Rob > > "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:52472B45-318E-4A0D-9D1...

Using outlook 2002 with hotmail account
Lately, I'm getting a message 'Message on this server cannot be modified' when I'm trying to reply to a message. When I'm signing to my hotmail account over via the browser, I can reply to the same message with no problems. Something in Microsoft Outlook 2002 doesn't allow to reply to a message. ...

Microsoft Office.mdimporter 12.0.2 broken
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC After the update to Office 2008 Spotlight didn't find content in most of my older .doc files. Rebuilding the Spotlight index didn't help. I've replaced the Microsoft Office.mdimporter version 12.0.2 with version 12.0.1 from Office 2004, rebuild the Spotlight index and boom the .doc files were indexed again. Obviously .dotx files now don't get indexed, but that's less of an issue, at least so far. I think Microsoft Office.mdimporter version 12.0.2 needs an update urgently. Peter In article <e...

setup exchange to send/receive mail from external pop3 account/address
Hi I'm running sbs2000 with exchange and isa set up and up to date. Clientes are running Outlook 2000 and some Outlook2003. I'm having the following problem: - Our domain is private (not registered on the internet) so users need to have an external POP3 account to receive email from the outside. - I'm using (or at least trying to use) MS POP3 Connector to retreive the mail from the external POP3 mailboxes and deliver it to the internal mailboxes. - If I set up the user's primary SMTP address to be something like me@external-hosting-corp.com the messages misteriously dis...

importing from gmail account
could anyone please help me by telling me how to import my gmail email account to my windows mail account please as this is the only account i use thank u Windows Mail is a program, not an account. Do you want to access your Gmail account using Windows Mail? see these instructions for enabling POP and for configuring Windows Mail/Live Mail.... http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86382 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383 or for IMAP.... http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77696&topic=12920 -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail...

Add new account
I have added a new bank account, I selected New and when I click the 'Investment' row, there is a drop menu with very old accounts which dont use anymore. Where can these accounts be viewed, and deleted as necessary? Thank you ...

Create Pareto Chart in Excel? #2
Thanks for the responses. The data is in a sorted frequenc distribution. I have the data analysis add-in installed, but i couldn' locate the data analysis pull down or the histogram with pareto option I'm running excel 2000, I can still create a pareto with this versio correct -- Tycon2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Tycon22's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1626 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27698 The bottom entry on the Tools menu should be "Data Analysi...

Merge Contacts/Accounts Error
We have a customer that was upgraded from 1.2. We have a user that has the System Administrator role and periodically when they merge contacts/accounts, they receive the following error..."The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid". This appears to happen every third or fourth time they perform the merge. Has anyone else seen this before? Jack Bender I have this exact same problem. Has anyone a solution for this? This happens to users with the sys admin role. Thanks! "Jack Bender" wrote: > We have a customer that was upgraded from 1.2. ...

Exchange store size does not reduce #2
My exchange store is getting too large so I have asked all staff to delete their sent items and make sure there deleted folder was empty. Some had as many as 20,000 notes in there. I understand exchange stored deleted items for 7 days, but even after 7 days the exchange store was the same size. What am I missing? There must be something that can be done to reduce the size of the exchange store. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Hi Jim, It sounds like you simply need to defrag the Exchange database. Check out the following KB: 192185 How to defragment with the Eseutil utility...

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to
The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Eric Peterson on 5/2/2005 9:41 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <fcds-mail.fcds.org #5.1.1> I receive these messages for an account that was deleted 8 months ago from time to time. It usually happens when inviting groups of people to an appointment or sending to an all school distribuion list. I have searched both AD and Exchange and can find no reference to the account. I have also used A...

After Installing SB Accounting
I have Office 2003 and have installed Business Contact Manager. Had no problem sending and recieving at that point. Received Small Business Accounting and installed that. The installation included MSSQL service Manager. Since that installation, I can receive all email but cannot send any email longer that about two lines. Is the MSSQL mgr causing this problem and what do I need to do to overcome this problem. I am on a home network with 4 other comuters and have Office 2003 on a laptop and have no problem sending email from that computer. I have not installed the SB Accounting program ...

Look up #2
Hi, I have the following table which contain a description of an item and its weight A B Hat 1 red x Hat 1 blue x Hat 2 pink y Hat 3 grey z Cap 1 blue w I want to set the column B according to lookup: C D Hat 1 Hat 2 Hat 3 Cap 1 I am trying the following code to get it to work IF(SEARCH("Hat 1";$A1);VLOOKUP("Hat 1";C1:D4;2);if(SEARCH("Hat 2";.... This is a rather clumbsy way to do it specially because my table as a large number of different items. Does anyone have a suggestion on to perform this operation in a better way? Thank y...

Net Spending!!
OK, hopefully an easy one here! So I spent 40 quid on shoes, then I took them back and got refunded. So in my clothing category this month I have a postivie transaction of 40 followed a few days later by a negative transaction (in the same category). When however I look at my spending report, it says I have spent 40 on clothing - when I have in fact spent nothing . How do I get it to recognise the negative transaction? This would also apply to my housemate borrowing 20 quid off me, in category 'Tom'. I lent him 20, he paid it back, so I haven't 'spent' 20quid on Tom, it...

how to delete account in 'Accounts List'
I have 4 accounts in Accounts List section that I remove, but when I restart Money, they appear again. I've also taken them off my Favorites list but no luck. In microsoft.public.money, core000 wrote: >I have 4 accounts in Accounts List section that I remove, but when I >restart Money, they appear again. I've also taken them off my >Favorites list but no luck. You might want to Close the accounts by right-clicking in the AccountList. Then set the view to not show with SortAccountListBy->HideClosedAccounts. I suspect these are accounts that are/were at the same instit...

Fees in Retirement Account
What is the best way to handle periodic fees that are charged by retirement accounts. On the retirement statement from the company, shares are sold to cover the fee thus reducing the number of shares in the account. If you use the "Remove Shares" option in Microsoft Money, this reduces the cost basis which leads to incorrect "Performance Results". For example, I invested $500.00, had a fee of $10.00 and the account is now worth 550.00. In my opinion, the performanc result shoud be calculated as $50/$500 or 10%. Money calculates it as $60/500 or 12%. In mi...

%Interest for Bank Accounts (NON-Investment Accounts)
Money has all the good features that provide Return On Investment (ROI %) OR Interest Earned for Investment's (i.e all Brokerage acounts, Mutual funds etc..) However I am unable to find basic %Interest Earned reports Or ROI numbers for Non-Investment acounts (i.e Bank Acounts). Hence I have created a report from hell in Money that exports account details (by Bank Account). Next, I export this data into MS Excel, & apply more formulas to calculate the average daily balance, Sicne I havethe Time & Interest numbers..I then reverse engineer & calculate the "Interest...

Changing a file name #2
Say I want to change the name of a certain file at run-time, how do I do this (and delete the original file)? Can I do this using MFC? You could use the MoveFile() API or the CRT rename() function (which calls MoveFile() internally). Since you're just renaming the file there's no original file to delete. Mark "hamishd" wrote: > Say I want to change the name of a certain file at run-time, how do I > do this (and delete the original file)? > > Can I do this using MFC? > > ...

Converting Leads to Contacts/Accounts
We're currently using CRM 1.2 and I would like to know how people are handling the conversion of leads to existing contacts and/or accounts. I have a listing of contacts from a list provider service and of course I do not want to put these in as contacts or accounts until we've actually established a relationship. Creating them as leads is definitely appropriate BUT what do you do if some of those leads are already contacts or accounts? The listing we have is for marketing a new product offering so if they are already contacts we still need to treat them as fresh new leads for...