FKP Property (ASX:FKP) profit increased from $77m to $109m now to $121m - Great returns

Hi ya'll, just wanted to bring to your attention an organization named FKP =
Property Trust (ASX:FKP), which is currently trading at a discount of 62% o=
f its FTA. In other words, the cost per share is $0.48, though its actual v=
alue (Net Tangible Asset, NTA) is $1.25. This means that if you invested $1=
0,000, you have actually purchased $26,042 worth of property. This is even =
better than investing in the property market! Investing in arbitrage is the=
 method of Warren Buffet, and is the only method that HONESTLY works. In my=
 experience, day traders (aka gamblers) only talk about their wins, and hid=
e their losses.

Of particular importance is Stockland (which owns 14% of FKP Property Trust=
) is likely going to acquire the organization (it is already part way throu=
gh a share acquisition). This is inline with Stockland's strategy to expand=
 into retirement villages. Stockland started buying FKP shares at $2 a shar=
e, though it is currently trading at $0.47. Trading at a value so low below=
 NTA backing, makes it a sitting duck for takeover. As everybody knows, an =
acquisition means the company buys ALL shares at a premium (say 20% of the =
current price) meaning you will make a definite gain on FKP shareholdings.

As for the wider A-REIT sector, the return in 2011 was +10% as supposed to =
-9.7% for equities. This is not surprising, given - you ever heard your mot=
her tell you, invest in property, instead of being greedy and investing in =
the share market (where you can lose a lot), or gold (which isn't worth any=
thing and is just waiting for a bubble crash)? Even if the country goes int=
o war, the land on which property is sitting on is still worth something. C=
ontrast this with businesses which close, etc etc. Trust me, don't waste ti=
me with mining, retail sector, health care, etc.. if you're new to investin=
g, you're lucky you didn't lose 90% of your money (children's savings) in t=
he 2008 market crash..

The organization itself is performing extremely well. Profit increased from=
 $77m in 2009, to $109m in 2010, and now 11% to $121m in 2011. Dividend dis=
tribution was doubled from 1.5c to 3c, gearing (debt level) has been reduce=
d to 29% since 2009 (and has been consistent for 2010 and 2011). If you loo=
k at Announcements, you also notice the Chairman (Seng Huang Lee) who is ov=
er the months acquiring more and more FKP shares. To me though, the most im=
portant is consensus recommendation (since often, fund managers have access=
 to "inside" information that we the "public" may not have access to) which=
 is 100% STRONG BUY (inc. Austock Securities, JP Morgan and Morningstar).

PS: I should note I (the author of this post) own holdings in FKP Property =
Group. Yeah, I put my money where my mouth is (unlike a lot of journos who =
just talk - but no action).

Sources:
http://www.smh.com.au/business/reits-set-for-takeover-tussles-20111228-1pcu=
1.html
http://www.fkp.com.au/media/20111125_AGM_Chairmans_Address.pdf
http://www.fkp.com.au/media/annual_reports/20111024_FKP_Annual_Report.pdf
0
ausreit (1)
12/29/2011 9:35:56 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

returned mail undeliverable
Hi, I have posted before but the methods that were explained to me didn't work. My isp is Freeserve, but I do not use thier e mail account. I have one private domain and one Yahoo account set up in Outlook. Everything has been working fine up until a few weeks ago when I started to get Unable to send messages and undeliverable message returned mail. Now I have sent test messages to myself from either account and replied to them and all seems to be working fine. I have had family mail me as a test and I have replied with no problem, so why am I getting undeliverable messages and returned ma...

workstation taken off network no profile for Outlook now
I had a windows xp computer loaded on a domain of rockford2.com. After I took the computer off the network it was still acting as if it was on the domain. My profile never was lost until I changed the computer to be part of a workgroup. How can I access that profile using Outlook. Under user profiles I can see the profile but can not access it. Can someone please help? Ray Montelongo Montel Technologies 815.966.1267 Do you still have access to the domain in the office, and were you using roaming profiles? If so, ask the domain admin to rejoin you to the domain. If not -you can log in as...

Used Windows Update and now IE is dead and so is everything that uses it
Hi Folks, Running Windows XP, SP2. A few days ago I did a Windows Update (I always do it manually) and chose all security patches and any non-critical patches that seemed valid (i.e. I don't need the Australian daylight savings time change patch as I live in the UK). I use a non-Outlook email client and Mozilla Firefox most of the time so didn't notice anything wrong. Then I tried to use Outlook to pick up some email from a server and it crashed. Tried to visit some websites with IE - crashed. Also couldn't open chm HTML Help files - crashed. After a while I twigged it mus...

Microsoft Great Plains SDK Documentation.
Any idea where i can find Microsoft Great Plains SDK Documentation.(We dont have Microsoft Great Plains License). Thanks Nath Nath -- If you have a Universal subscription to MSDN you are able to download the SDK information for Microsoft Great Plains. -- Kirsten Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Nath" <Nath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAB062FF-8C3D-42F8-BA00-0F83A95D5B64@microsoft.com... &g...

Rental Property
I have read every message on this news group about rental property and still have some questions. If you would be willing, would all of you who use microsoft money 2004 and also have rental property that you manage with this program, please summarize how you set up Money for rental properties. I have been experimenting with classifications and they seem to be the way to go. I am just getting started managing my own properties and would like to use this program, sense I already own it. How do you manage taxes per property? What about depritiation (pardon my spelling)? Do you have just one...

property management accounting templates
Where can I obtain property management accounting files? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010014611033.aspx "darius" wrote: > Where can I obtain property management accounting files? ...

now function
I got a cell A1 with a now function =now() which gives the current time. Cell A2 has a time that is entered, and cell A3 has an if function that compared if(A1>A2,"","Do Something"). However, the if statement is true all the time even if the time is cell A2 is a later time than A1. I changed the format in cell A1 from a time format to a general and it turn out to be a big number. Otherwise, I changed the time format in cell A2 into general and it is a very small decimal number. How do I get around this, may with a mod function or something? NOW gives both ...

Great Plains for Hotel industry
Hi, We have a prospect in the hotel industry with a front end Reservations system "Fidelio". Are there any success stories on linking with Great Plains ? What areas on concern should be looked into with this account ...

Returning a vector from function
Hi, I have a function that will return a vector of CStrings. This vector could be quite big and i was wondering what would be the most efficent way to do this. Can i return a pointer to the vector? Thanks Macca Create a function that takes a reference to the vector you want to fill. When the function returns, it will contain whatever changes you made to it in the function. void MyFunc(vector<CString>& astrContents) { // Fill in contents of astrContents here } Macca wrote: > Hi, > > I have a function that will return a vector of CStrings. This vector could > b...

Excel Properties
I use a spreadsheet every day and save it about 10 times per day. I have noticed that my KB's are climbing over awhile(900,000 to 4,000,000).I haven't added any thing that could make this happen. Can someone help, it's slowing down my spreadsheet? Also can you see how much KB's are in a tab on a spreadsheet? Thanks See http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelProblems.htm and then http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelSpreadsheetDesign.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Stoney Currie" <StoneyCurrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Returning values from external Forms
Hi, I'm using Access via XP Office Pro. I have a report that is calling a form that allows users to enter the different options and parameters for the report (ie. Sort options, beginning and ending dates, etc.). When the user is done entering their options and click on the Generate Report (close) button, I hide the form. The report closes the form when it is down. Currently, I am returning the values via global variables. I also know that I can reference the variables in my source query by using Forms!FormName!VariableName. Sometimes I use this technique if I ha...

structure of great plains databases
Hi everyone, I am required to import data from our own inhouse billing application into great plains v8 (will make the upgrade to v9 soon). Would anyone know where I could obtain a map/relationship between the tables and fields within great plains. The table names/fields look somewhat encrypted. Many thanks! John Go to Tools>>Resource Descriptions>>Tables, you will find a comprehensive list of tables and fields in the App. Better still, you can use Integration Manager to import, you won't even have to know the table names. It uses "adapter objects" which...

Return all tree nodes
Hello, I have a table representing a tree , I want to return all upper parent nodes in the table for a selected node simplified example , Table Name is Tree NodeID : INT , ParentNodeID : INT , NodeName : Varchar(20) Data 10 , 0 , MainNode 20 , 10, Node2 30 , 20 , Node3 40 , 30 , Node4 Now suppose that a user chose Node4 , I want to query the table to return not only Node4 but also all its parent nodes up to NodeID=10 , How can I do that ? Thank you Bassam >> I have a table representing a tree , I want to return all upper parent nodes in the table for a s...

CFtpConnection::PutFile never return under debugger
Hi All, When I use this function CFtpConnection::PutFile under a debugger it doesn't return forever. If I use another file as an argument(smaller and probably binary) it returns and does its job. Can someone advise? Regards Mark ...

great way to sell
www.albanyxchange.com ...

How do I check the conditions of 2 fields to return a result
I am using conditional formatting in excel to highlight dates in a spreadsheet column that are 28 days old from the current date. I am usning the formula =A1+28<=Today() which works fine. I now want to be able to check the condition of a second field before the first date field is highlighted as overdue. ie if cell A1 date is greater than or equal to 28 days and cell B1 is empty then highlight cell A1 Any ideas anyone? Use the AND() function in your Conditional Formatting expression. My apologies I am somewhat of a novice to excel formulas Would I therefore add the And funtion...

Connect document properties to headers and footers
Hi, I'd like to fill in the document properties of the Excel document. After i want to connect the properties to the headers and footers of the excel file. Now i have to change all the header and footers of the document myself. Or does anyone have an other idea. Thanx for the response. -- Jeroen ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Micros...

WPM 10 now wont play purchased WMA files from msn music.
I have over 200 WMA files purchased form MSN music but now they wont play. They worked fine before and I have had no hardware changes to my pc and have been using WMP 10 for some time. I got the message "Secure storage protection error. Restore your licenses from a previous backup and try again." I tried this by going tbut got the same message. I went to Microsofts web page and it said the eror code was C00D277F. So I guess for some reason the licenses are corrupt. Any ideas how I can get these to play please. Thank You ...

Excel returning an incorrect total
When I add -2.1-0.2+2.8-0.5 which should = 0, excel returns -4.44089E-16. I have tried this on two different spreadsheets, entering the exact values. Hi, Are you entering that numbers or ar a result of a formula, that results means that you have decimals "ETC" wrote: > When I add -2.1-0.2+2.8-0.5 which should = 0, excel returns -4.44089E-16. I > have tried this on two different spreadsheets, entering the exact values. That happens with decimals in computers. It is not exclusive to XL. Some decimals do nto represent well in binary and as a result you get ver...

Moving the full text index property store
Hi, We are not using FT indexing, but the following directories exist in our clustered environment, i wish to move these from the existing disk to a new volume. X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\Config X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\GatherLogs X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\Projects I notice that you can use the pstoreutl.exe program to move store logs, does this move all three folders? http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/08728b4b-6416-40c5-a5a9-8458d1012fbf.aspx Thanks Matthew Actually, there is a more specific article that talks about how to move the ...

Multi-Company with Great Plains
Does anyone know of a product that can give multiple company functionality to Great Plains in a single database where the user can control the due to's and due from's? Thanks If I recall correctly, Advanced Intercompany Transactions from MC2 does this. http://www.mc2software.net/downloads/AITFiles.htm Thanks, I saw that and tested it on the Fabrikam DB and I need a solution that can be more customizable. My Client does not want due to/due from transactions created automatically. If you think of anything else, please let me know. MichaelJ wrote: > If I recall correctly, ...

Great Plains (Dynamics) Webservices Version 9.0 where is documentation?
I've just loaded up GP9.0 into a Virtual PC to see what is going to be involved getting our customisations rewritten. I've noticed in the Release 9.0 Enhancements document that a number of webservice end points should be now available, however I can not see any documentation relating to them or notes on the installation of the webservices. Can anyone give me any pointers as I'd like to see what has been exposed in the webservices as it may change the way we tackle some of the mods? regards, Tim W Web services will be released shortly as part of the Developer Toolkit. (long nam...

stored procedure to return payroll account distribution
Is there a stored procedure that can be called with an employee's dept, position, and pay code and it return the payroll distribution? Is there one that handles the "ALL" default logic? For example, employee's dept/pos/pay code is 10-01/GEN/BONUS that specific match isn't found in the UPR40500 table but the next ALL default is returned for 10-01/GEN/ALL. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, John Born jborn@osullivancreel.com ...

RePost: The command or action quit isn't available now
Please Help. Thanks. Hello, I recently upgraded from Access 2003 to Access 2007 and I am completely lost. My PC is running WinXP. While creating a new db, I created a macro where is should close Access once the macro has completed. The macro action is called "Quit". When I run it, I get an error (The command or action quit isn't available now). Possible causes it gives are: You may be in a read only db (How can I check this?) or a db from an earlier version of access (This is a new db created and saved in Access07). The type of object the action applies to isn...

Table Scrolling Header and Page-Width property
Hi. are these two features incompatible? i've got a table with scrolling headers. it works when the report is displayed at a selected %age, but when i select page-width, i lose the headers when i scroll down. or, is there some kind of workaround i can do? thanks. ian. ...