FKP Property (ASX:FKP) profit increased from $77m to $109m now to $121m - Great returns

Hi ya'll, just wanted to bring to your attention an organization named FKP =
Property Trust (ASX:FKP), which is currently trading at a discount of 62% o=
f its FTA. In other words, the cost per share is $0.48, though its actual v=
alue (Net Tangible Asset, NTA) is $1.25. This means that if you invested $1=
0,000, you have actually purchased $26,042 worth of property. This is even =
better than investing in the property market! Investing in arbitrage is the=
 method of Warren Buffet, and is the only method that HONESTLY works. In my=
 experience, day traders (aka gamblers) only talk about their wins, and hid=
e their losses.

Of particular importance is Stockland (which owns 14% of FKP Property Trust=
) is likely going to acquire the organization (it is already part way throu=
gh a share acquisition). This is inline with Stockland's strategy to expand=
 into retirement villages. Stockland started buying FKP shares at $2 a shar=
e, though it is currently trading at $0.47. Trading at a value so low below=
 NTA backing, makes it a sitting duck for takeover. As everybody knows, an =
acquisition means the company buys ALL shares at a premium (say 20% of the =
current price) meaning you will make a definite gain on FKP shareholdings.

As for the wider A-REIT sector, the return in 2011 was +10% as supposed to =
-9.7% for equities. This is not surprising, given - you ever heard your mot=
her tell you, invest in property, instead of being greedy and investing in =
the share market (where you can lose a lot), or gold (which isn't worth any=
thing and is just waiting for a bubble crash)? Even if the country goes int=
o war, the land on which property is sitting on is still worth something. C=
ontrast this with businesses which close, etc etc. Trust me, don't waste ti=
me with mining, retail sector, health care, etc.. if you're new to investin=
g, you're lucky you didn't lose 90% of your money (children's savings) in t=
he 2008 market crash..

The organization itself is performing extremely well. Profit increased from=
 $77m in 2009, to $109m in 2010, and now 11% to $121m in 2011. Dividend dis=
tribution was doubled from 1.5c to 3c, gearing (debt level) has been reduce=
d to 29% since 2009 (and has been consistent for 2010 and 2011). If you loo=
k at Announcements, you also notice the Chairman (Seng Huang Lee) who is ov=
er the months acquiring more and more FKP shares. To me though, the most im=
portant is consensus recommendation (since often, fund managers have access=
 to "inside" information that we the "public" may not have access to) which=
 is 100% STRONG BUY (inc. Austock Securities, JP Morgan and Morningstar).

PS: I should note I (the author of this post) own holdings in FKP Property =
Group. Yeah, I put my money where my mouth is (unlike a lot of journos who =
just talk - but no action).

Sources:
http://www.smh.com.au/business/reits-set-for-takeover-tussles-20111228-1pcu=
1.html
http://www.fkp.com.au/media/20111125_AGM_Chairmans_Address.pdf
http://www.fkp.com.au/media/annual_reports/20111024_FKP_Annual_Report.pdf
0
ausreit (1)
12/29/2011 9:35:56 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Removing Hypertext properties from many cells
I'm copying a table from a web page. Many of the cells are "hot" in that they link to javascript functions such as allowing one to sort the table using a particular column or to link to a more detailed page for each row. I'd like to simply remove the hypertext properties. I tried copying the entire table and then use Paste Special -> Values but that doesn't work. It's very tedious to go through the entire table cell-by-cell and clicking on the little hyperlink icon and then clicking on Remove Link to remove the hyperlink atributes. Is there a better way? Thanks....

How do I find Quicken Newsgroups? When I ran Outlook Express they existed, but now in Outlook I can find none. Please help.
Outlook doesn't read NGs - it uses OE for that. Also note - it's considered 'good netiquette' to keep your subject line simple and concise, and put your question in the body of the message. :-) Old Red One wrote: "Old Red One" <oldred1@charter.net> wrote in message news:ePiwfEqWDHA.1632@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl See replies to your other posts regarding this same question (newsgroups are not chat rooms). Also, do NOT post your entire question in the Subject line. Put the substance of your question in the body of your post. If your newsgroups exist in Outlo...

Property Page
All, How can I make a property page active from a menu item? Thanks in advance.... I got it. m_dlgPropSheet.SetActivePage(m_dlgPropSheet.GetPageIndex(&m_EnSyncPage)); "The Truth" <sharp_mind@email.msn.R.E.M.O.V.E.T.H.I.S.com.no.spam> wrote in message news:e$YuNOJkEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > All, > > How can I make a property page active from a menu item? Thanks in > advance.... > > ...

Cleared read only file, now I can't open file?
In MS Excel, I cleared a read only file following MS Help instructions. Now I cannot open any of my Excel files. When I go back to Properties the box is highlighted (not checked) in Green. What does this mean and how can I get back to my Excel files? ...

unable to get the chartobjects property of the worksheet class
Hi everyone, I am very new to EXCEL, please refer to the macro and help if you can. My question is I got an error message "unable to get the chartobjects property of the worksheet class" at the codes ( ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 3").Activate). This recorded macro is just select a range then make a chart out of it. Then cut and paste the chart to another area on the same sheet. I think the error message came when I select and cut the graph. I stuck at I don't know how to get the program return the chartobject property so that I can assign the name to c...

XL Workbook Properties
How can I print the Properties of an XL workbook as I can in Word? Hi Chrisan, I have this code in my Personal macro workbook that prints out the built-in document properties for an Excel worksbook. It is based on an example in the Excel help file: Public Sub ListDocumentProperties() On Error GoTo err_Handler Dim xlWs As Excel.Worksheet Dim p As Office.DocumentProperty Dim rw As Long rw = 2 Set xlWs = Worksheets.Add xlWs.Name = "_Properties" xlWs.Cells(1, 1).Value = "Property" xlWs.Cells(1, 2).Value = "Value" ...

Invites returning undeliverable messages for ex members of staff
We have deleted a few members of staff from the main ad list as well as the individual distribution groups that they were a member of. However whenever we send out an invite to a selected distribution group we get a undeliverabe back for each of the ex staff members? Can anyone help? On 23 Apr 2007 02:47:57 -0700, hjolliffe@hurleypalmerflatt.com wrote: >We have deleted a few members of staff from the main ad list as well >as the individual distribution groups that they were a member of. > >However whenever we send out an invite to a selected distribution >group we get a und...

Profit Margin field in Item Properties...worthless or not?
My accounting folks have just now started to notice that the 3-4 keystone markups they entered (in terms of our individual item costs) are not being reflected in the Profit Margin field for any of our items...is there any way to modify or change the way RMS calculates this? It's pretty funny because it will almost show it correctly if you do the inverse (i.e. a $10 Price and $40 Cost yields 300% margin, albeit a negative one...but a regular $40 price and $10 Cost shows a worthless 75%...what good is this??). Ideally we'd like to be able to enter our cost and the desired markup...

Money for the Pocket PC or SmartPhone
Ultrasoft Money (http://www.ultrasoft.com/Money/WindowsMobile/) is now available for version of Money since 2002, including Money 2008 (oops, Money Plus). -- Michael Gordon ...

set control's property at runtime
Why there's no "visible" and "caption" properties for the class of some dialog controls? How to set the visibility and caption of dialog's controls at runtime? For example, the visibility and caption of a button control couldn't be set at runtime as there's no "visible" and "caption" property for CButton class. Thanks in advance. yabing you can use SetWindowText(csCaption) method to change the Caption of any window like wise use ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) for changing the visibility of any window. CWnd is the base class for all the ...

Is there a "preferred" way to update properties based on other properties?
Let's say I have a class that represents a rectangle: class Rectangle { private int width; private int height; private int area; public int Width { get { return width; } set { width = value; } } public int Height { get { return height; } set { height= value; } } public int Area { get { return area; } } } Obviously, area does not represent anything based on that. How to best keep area in sync is the purpose of this question. One way would be to simply get rid of the variable area, and make the ...

Return of Yes/No Checkboxes
I set up some coding in my form in access to populate an unbound field automatically based on what values were entered in a series of checkboxes. This seems to work great most of the time, however, I noticed a few records for which it won't work. I started trying to debug it and noticed that for these records, the checkboxes are returning 0 for false and -1 for true. For the majority of my records in which this works, they are returning true or false. What would make these few records return different values? Thanks. Nick On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:06:05 -0000, Nick.Korynski@gmail.com wrote...

fieldName property
In VB, how do i open a form based on the field name? In [DataEntry] form, i would like to be able to double click on the fields to open the [Field Description] For example if I double-click on the form name [license#], i would like th open the form [Field Description] and go to the record for [license#] Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "Field Description" stLinkCriteria = Me!FieldName DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , "fldName = stLinkCriteria" I dont know how to use the fieldName property. Thank you, Sharon On 9 A...

Problem with modeless property sheet on dialog
Hi I have a dialog with an embedded CPropertySheet, and I call the Create() function. Everything is working just great, except for one unacceptable thing. If the focus is on one of the controls on any of the propertypages, if I switch to another program, and then back to my program again, the program is stuck somewhere "deep down" inside MFC. I tried to track it down with the debugger, but to be honest, I couldn't follow what was going on. I'm using VS.net 2003 -- Bjarne Nielsen >If the focus is on one of the controls on any of the propertypages, if I >switch to...

File Properties
Is there a way to change the details in the Summary tab of the File Properties dialog box (e.g. Title / Keywords / Comments) through using a macro? Thanks, Andrew activeworkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("title") = "Test book" -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3986D848-BF81-4120-A878-D9B3E80E1A1D@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the details in the Summary tab of the File > Properties dialog box (e.g. Title / Keywords / Comments) thr...

Increasing lines displayed from 250 to 1000
Is there a way to increase the number of lines displayed in CRM windows from a maximum of 250 to 1000? ...

Changing a forms properties under program control
I have a form caled "frm _Main" and that form has a Sub Form called "frm_Sub_Address" embeded in it. I am wanting to make the "frm_Sub_Address" get its information from two different Tables depending on what info the user wants. The two Tables are called "tbl_Stores" and "tbl_Suppliers". I know that you will raise the question, why do I have 2 tables containing Adddress info but putting that pointy to one side for the moment, my code is as follows, depending on what info the user wants :- iF user wants this info For...

prevent discount below a specific profit percetage #2
i understand that the lower band helps prevents the sale of an item under a certain price by giving an indication to the cashier but what i would like to know is how can i input a lower bound for all my items using a % of the sale price? i have over 3000 item and would like to do it in a way where anything sold can only be sold at 10% discount at most or you get an indication. thanks hi, you can go to SO Administrator program, then click on File >Connect> Enter the Servername, user id and password and also select the database and then connect. Click on Query > click New and...

shape property based on other shape property
I am documenting the electrical circuits in 90 some labs. I am using Visio 2007. I have created circuit shapes with the Property Types: Circuit ID and Phase. The Circuit Phase can be a number between 1 and 42. The Phase corresponds with that specific number and will be A, B, or C. I want to know how to make the Phase Property be based on the Circuit ID property. Also, there is another type of circuit, where the circuit ID lists two Circuit IDs. Same numbering as before, so an example might look like "2,4". In this case, I would need the Phase Property to be A,B. I fi...

GET RID OF YOUR DEBT NOW!
No more headaches. Consolidate. http://zerodebt.bravehost.com ...

can't display address properties
our envirnment is exchange2k3 sp2 and outlook2k3. In outlook,open a message,double click local domain sender/recipient, we can't get address properties,if we double click external domain sender,it's no problem. how do i setup it in exchange server that we can get local domain sender address information? thanks jack ...

Purcahse Return
How can i receive the amount from vendor against purchase return.i did the full payment against purchase On Aug 22, 9:35 am, qurat <qu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can i receive the amount from vendor against purchase return.i did the > full payment against purchase Hi Qurat, To receive payment against purchase return, there is a workaround available 1. Enter return using "Retuns Transaction Entry" window & post it 2. Enter an "Misc Charges" Entry in "payable transaction entry" window, and apply it against the return. 3. Enter ...

Adding a property sheet to System Properties
Is it possible to add a property sheet to the Windows System Properties dialog? Thanks ...

Macro to increase data range
Dear Excel Enthusiasts Unfortunately I have no knowledge of VBA. I would like to create a Command or Macro button that would add a new row to a range of data, and one button that would remove a row from a range when it is clicked I have data in 25 rows at the moment, the populated range starts at cell A3 and the last populated cell is R25. Cell A25 has a label called "TOTAL". In that row all the data from row 3 to row 24 is summed up. The number of rows can change but will never be more than 200. I would like a Macro that would copy the formulas and formatting of the row above t...

Apply SOP Returns to Open SOP Invoices when the return is created
In RM when entering a CM the user has the option to apply the CM to an open document at that time. Are there any plans to apply this function to Returns in SOP. Customer order goods, receives them and then returns. Would like function to be able to select the original invoice and apply the return to that invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugge...