Financial institution list incomplete #2

I am running a trial version of MS Money 2004.

Before I buy it, I want to be sure everything works for me, but I cannot
find my bank in partial (ASB Bank... to Credito Hipo...) list supplied...

And I cannot find a way to get this list updated.

Baybe it's too well hidden for me ???

0
bedardp (1)
8/17/2004 8:15:17 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I am having the same problem...unfortunately i already purchased the program.

"Pierre B" wrote:

> I am running a trial version of MS Money 2004.
>

> Before I buy it, I want to be sure everything works for me, but I cannot
> find my bank in partial (ASB Bank... to Credito Hipo...) list supplied...
>
> And I cannot find a way to get this list updated.
>
> Baybe it's too well hidden for me ???

0
EricK (71)
8/24/2004 6:35:10 AM
I also have the same problem. On line the support site says my bank is
supported online. In the full 2005 package my bank is not listed. What gives?
Feel like I wasted money on this "paperweight ". Any one help out here? TIA

"erick" wrote:

> I am having the same problem...unfortunately i already purchased the program.
>
> "Pierre B" wrote:
>
> > I am running a trial version of MS Money 2004.
> >

> > Before I buy it, I want to be sure everything works for me, but I cannot
> > find my bank in partial (ASB Bank... to Credito Hipo...) list supplied...
> >
> > And I cannot find a way to get this list updated.
> >
> > Baybe it's too well hidden for me ???

I have the full 2005 package. On line I saw that my bank was supported. In
the software package however, my bank is not listed.. What the heck gives?
Any microsoft support techs read this site? Any way to update this listing?
It bugs me that I paid good money for this 'paperweight' BTW, I did try to
reinstall the software several times.. same results each time. Sorry for the
rant but I'm truely ticked.

Snip......

> > And I cannot find a way to get this list updated.
> >
> > Baybe it's too well hidden for me ???

Sorry folks for double post. Got an error message saying 1st post not
delivered. That is reason for 2nd one. BTW, that one also had the same error
message saying it too was not delivered and operations had been notified.
Sorry, Me :(

"IaGadgetGuy" wrote:

> I also have the same problem. On line the support site says my bank is
> supported online. In the full 2005 package my bank is not listed. What gives?
> Feel like I wasted money on this "paperweight ". Any one help out here? TIA
>
> "erick" wrote:
>
> > I am having the same problem...unfortunately i already purchased the program.
> >
> > "Pierre B" wrote:
> >
> > > I am running a trial version of MS Money 2004.
> > >

> > > Before I buy it, I want to be sure everything works for me, but I cannot
> > > find my bank in partial (ASB Bank... to Credito Hipo...) list supplied...
> > >
> > > And I cannot find a way to get this list updated.
> > >
> > > Baybe it's too well hidden for me ???

Export list of Dist Groups in AD/Exchange?
Anyone know how to use LDIFDE or CSVDE to export a list of all the dist. groups in AD. All the info I'm finding is mostly for getting the members of Dist Groups. I very well might need that but I initially just need to export all Dist Groups into a list. I am currently migrating from 5.5 to 2003 and using 3rd party migration tool. This tool synced the environments thereby creating dist. Groups in a specific OU in AD. I need to list to compare both sides cause it appears some are missing from 2003. I tried using CSVDE the OU - "distgroups" csvde -f distgroups.csv -l name -...

Changing a file name #2
Say I want to change the name of a certain file at run-time, how do I do this (and delete the original file)? Can I do this using MFC? You could use the MoveFile() API or the CRT rename() function (which calls MoveFile() internally). Since you're just renaming the file there's no original file to delete. Mark "hamishd" wrote: > Say I want to change the name of a certain file at run-time, how do I > do this (and delete the original file)? > > Can I do this using MFC? > > ...

Unique List
Hi All, I have a list of items, say in Column A, with many duplicates. In cell B1 I want to put validation with a dropdown list to display the items of column A without duplicates. Can I do that? I am using Excel 2000. Thanks foer your help. Regards Ashik I'd use data|filter|advanced filter like the way Debra Dalgleish explains it: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR Ashik wrote: > > Hi All, > > I have a list of items, say in Column A, with many > duplicates. In cell B1 I want to put validation with a > dropdown list to display the items of co...

Comparing contents of 2 sheets
Hi, I have 2 sheets, one for 2002 and one for 2003. They contain products and quantities sold and I want to be able to compare how my sales are doing on sheet 3. In 2002 I sold 50 different types of products but in 2003 i have expanded my range to over 100, so I cannot just do a compare of them on sheet 3. I heard that you can use pivot tables etc. but how? Can someone please explain basically what i have to do. Heres a small sample 2002 Product qty Shoes 10 bag 4 jumpers 6 2003 Product ...

List of accepted SMTP addresses
Does anyone know if there is a way to extract a list of the valid SMTP addresses that an Exchange 2000/2003 server will accept. Some ISP's provide an anti-spam service and charge for the number of mail addresses used however Exchange accepts all mail for the domain and then decides whether to reject it. Alternatively is there a way to get the SMTP service to reject connection if the user is unknown. ...

XP Theme #2
Hi, I want to build my application with XP Themes. But I don't seem to be able to find any link to the SDK. Would anybody have a link with an article I could look at? Many thanks. Simon >I want to build my application with XP Themes. >But I don't seem to be able to find any link to the SDK. > >Would anybody have a link with an article I could look at? Simon, Try: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/userex/cookbook.asp Dave ...

Macro to take most recent date in long list?
Okay I have a spread sheet with the follwing columns: Item Warehouse Last Sale A 1 50129 A 1 60625 A 2 51001 A 2 40329 B 1 60515 etc. Can I create a macro that will give me the last Sale for each item in each WH? For example - Item A, WH 1 - 60625, Item A, WH 2 - 51001? I can put the data anywhere (new worksheet, new column, etc) Or maybe I don't need a macro - maybe the...

How to create mailing list
How can we create a mailing list to send email to a group of person who all belong to that group? Please advise. I read your documentation on the internet but it seems that my version of vista mail does not have it. Thank you in advance for your help Rolland "Rolland & Nycole" <rb.merlin@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:OGWUWwuPLHA.2104@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How can we create a mailing list to send email to a group of person who > all belong to that group? Please advise. > > I read your documentation on the internet but it seems...

Account list headings
Of the headings in the account list: Account; Last Updated; To Review; Bank Balance; and Adj. Balance. I only have details in the Account name column and the adjusted balance column. Could someone tell me how/when the other fields are used? I would like to show balance at the bank at the last point I reconciled my transactions (last updated?) against the adjusted balance, all in the one screen. Just to note that the adjusted balance includes items that I have yet to reconcile, ie items after my last bank statement I hope above is clear, and appreciate help Musty ...

OAB issue #2
Hello, Can you help me in fixing the 2 errors related to Offline address book. OALGen will skip user entry 'user1,test' in address list '\Global Address List' because the legacyExchangeDN 'ADCSuppressReplication' is invalid. - ABC Offline Address List Entry 'user2,test' has invalid or expired e-mail certificates. These certificates will not be included in the offline address list for '\Global Address List'. - ABC Offline Address List -- Vinod Kumar Expired certs are fine and you dont need to worry about them. For the users that are being...

finding a sum from a list
I have a list of 10 numbers in column A. I am given a number and told that there are a combination of numbers (2 or more) from column A that sum to that number. Is there anyway I can set up a formula for this? http://groups.google.com/groups?q=looking+for+solutions+ogilvy&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=Ob3xdwmYDHA.3248%40tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl&rnum=1 Take a look at Tom Ogilvy's solution for this problem. PC "SBUMP2" <sbump2@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030904084123.10780.00000399@mb-m29.aol.com... > I have a list of 10 numbers in colu...

Array problem? List comparison?
Hey, Let me set up what I'm trying to do. I have 3 columns with the following data. A: 10, 20, 30 B: X, Y, Z C: 28, 8, 1 Now, I have a last column, D, which I'm trying to figure out the correct formula for. I want D to return the following: Look at column A, find the smallest number that's greater than the adjacent cell in column C, and then return the adjacent cell in column B. So, in this example, column D should read: D: Z, X, X I can't figure this out. I think it has to do with arrays, but I'm not too sure. If anyone has any insight on how to ...

Stuck on Simple Query and Form from 2 Tables
I know I should know how to do this and have probably done it before, but can't seem to get it right: Tables: Households (Many) Committees (One) Fields: (Standard Contact Info Fields) (Chair & 12 # fields for Members) Many to One Join on Committees.ID to Households.Committees_ID I want to be able to build a Committes query and form that 1) in the form selects a name from a Households.Head dropdown list in each Member (1, 2, 3, etc) field; 2) after selection, displays Phone and Email info beside each Committe.Member's name; 3) stores relation...

Financial Objects
Hi Is there such a thing as Financial Shapes, available in Visio 2003? Kind Regards Ricky There are some new workflow shapes in Visio 2007 that deal with AR, AP, cash, banking, approvals etc. The beta for Visio 2007 is available if you want to see what the shapes are like. What sort of shapes are you looking for? John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm &q...

more than one lines in same cell #2
Thanks guys, Is there anyway for the row to expand automatically once I hi ALT + Enter. I had to manually expand it by double clicking. hope not asking too much....I'm always looking for shortcuts. Thanks again NYBo -- NYBo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NYBoy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=836 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27505 It should do it automatically unless you have specified a row height using Format / Row Height -- Regards Ken..........

Adding non-domain emails to distro list
Is there a way to add a external POP3 Address to a distribution list? Create a custom recipient (in Exchange 5.5) or if your running Exchange 2000 create a contact in Active Directory, then you'll be able to add the contact to the distribution list. Hope this helps, Phill H. "James Panegasser" <jpane@edoccommunications.com> wrote in message news:ef2c01c3f1ac$2e2e48c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a external POP3 Address to a > distribution list? ...

Best way to keep financial data secure in M05?
Thinking of getting M05 - do not have previous versions. I am concerned about financial data being compromised. Are there any tips on how to best keep your data secure if you'd like to use the online update of account feature? Step 1: find a bank that supports direct download rather than one that doesn't and thus requires download via Yodlee. "jshofstra" <jshofstra11@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1117975134.899774.87820@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Thinking of getting M05 - do not have previous versions. I am concerned > about financial data being com...

View pic in preview pane #2
Is it possible to customise the preview pane in such a way that attached pictures on recieved emails can be seen immediately, instead of having to save them before hand?? ...

batch importing of mailing lists to Excel
I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet? "bgsignal" wrote: > I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and > Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> > Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then ...

Change Financial Institution
I'm using Money 04. As often happens these days the bank owning my Visa card was bought by another bank. I need to change the financial institution associate with this account. When I go to Payee-Account Details-Change Details and Payment Options-Online Billing Details, it won't let me change the name of the institution. How can I accomplish this? Thanks "Ken Kast" <ken@NOSPAMkenkast.com> wrote in message news:u0wU$TqNGHA.2560@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm using Money 04. As often happens these days the bank owning my Visa > card was bought by an...

Validation Question #2
If I make a selection from the drop down box on sheet 1. Can that information appear in a cell on sheet 2, within the same workbook. Hi you could use a cell reference such as ='sheet1'!A1 on your second sheet -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ADB336B2-8BE7-4BA1-AA73-0E1F95A04024@microsoft.com... > If I make a selection from the drop down box on sheet 1. Can that > information appear in a cell on sheet 2, within the same workbook. ...

Copying junk senders list
Hi, In Outlook 2000 and 98, how do you copy a junk senders lists to put on another client account? Thanks ...

Remove contents of one list from a second list
This seems so basic, but it is eluding me still....I have a list of all registered users to our website. I have a list of all the users who logged in for an event. I want to e-mail those who did NOT attend. How can I easily subtract one list from a larger one? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#InOneNotOther -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany RicMurray wrote: > This seems so basic, but it is eluding me still....I have a list of > all registered users to our website. I have a list of all the users > who logged in for an event. I want to e-mail those who did ...

excel problem
Hi - when validating a cell to a list box how do I set the list box so that when inputting the first or first few letters the list it automatically goes to the items in the list beginning with these or this letter??? At the moment I've got a list of around 100 items and having to scroll all the way through is a nightmare Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Hi this is not possible with this type of listbox. So no solution for it >-----Original Message----- >Hi - when validating a cell to a list box how do I set the list box so >that when inputting the first or fir...

Not In List
I have a combo with a NotInList event that opens a pop-up for the new record, etc. My only flaw is being caused when the user types in "LastName,FirstName" instead of "LastName, FirstName" with a space after the comma. My pop-up form is working correctly and accepting the first/last name pair and even saves the new name even when the "space" is omitted. The problem is my combo "cbo_userID" produces a "this item isn't in list" error only when the "LastName, FirstName" name pair is entered into the combo with no space between...