Fidelity Netbenefits quit working - Nathan

Actually, I'm using the same version of Money, and my downloads from NetBenefits have stopped as of 6/3.  I also tried to disable online services, and when I tried to set it back up, I received the same message about active accounts.  It's ticking me off.
0
Nathan
6/10/2008 3:47:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Fidelity & Money Demise
With the exception of my Fidelity account, I download all my transactions directly from the other financial institutions. Hence, all my bank and credit card downloads will continue to work after 1/10. So far, so good. Unfortunately, Fidelity downloads have to be initiated from within Money. Obviously, that online feature will no longer work after 1/10 (or in my case 10/09). I have emailed Fidelity and asked they what they plan to do to make their transactions downloadable from their web site. So far, no response. I really do not want to convert to another product and then face that problem l...

Money 2006 Pocket PC does not work
I installed the downloaded money 2006 ppc to my new Dell Axim x51v that comes with windows mobile 5.0 installed. The installation process seems ok, however, when I tried to run it form Axim it poped up a message said some components not found and I need reinstall the program. Anyone know the solution? Thanks, A. Don't think mobile 5 is supported. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/271.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specif...

Exporting from Fidelity
In the past years I have used Quicken for my home business. I have changed to M/S Money for a good reason. Problem: When I Export my three funds to Money, I get all three funds as a group, not the individual funds that I own. Nor can I seperate them as I could in Quicken. American Funds and Vanguard funds seperate OK. Please think about this a little and tell me where I am going wrong. Art Hatch.........Using MoneyPlus---Six months now! In microsoft.public.money, Art wrote: >Problem: When I Export my three funds to Money, I get all three funds as a >group, not the ind...

Access my Information
I had set up my home PC Outlook to synchronize with my companies exchange server. Well I quit my job and the owner of the company was an a** about it and did not accept my 2 weeks resignation and immediately removed me from the network. Consequently I cannot Log into Outlook at home anymore because I cannot authenticate back with the exchange server. How can get into Outlook at home? If I have to I do have the contacts all on my smartphone but I wanted to get back into the Outlook Contacts and old email. Aren't they stored locally as well on download and sync? "BLAW" <bradl...

Forwarding rule doesn't work...
I had no luck getting an answer to this in the Outlook.general group, so I'm trying you folks... Thanks! ************************************* The law office where I work is running Office 2000 on Win2K and XP machines. Outlook is configured as "Internet only" - it's been working just fine thus far. However... We receive a large number of emails from the local courts, all of which is currently handled on one specific machine (a Win2K box, not specifically set up as a server or anything like that. Note: we are *not* running an Exchange server either). We now wish to hav...

DoCmd.Quit Error "The command or action 'Quit' isn't available now
Hi I need to exit an application if the user closes a certain form in the adp and am trying to do this via the unload method. basically there can be various instances of this form but if one instance is a certain one then it must close the whole application. If have tried in a blank database by putting DoCmd.Quit in the unload method of a form and that works so there must be somthing running that is causing this not to work in my adp. I have also tried putting a button on the form in my adp just to see if putting DoCmd.Quit in the click event would work and it did but this is of no us...

Questions about Modeless Dialog, it works fine although the resource id was used twice
When I was try to write a modeless dialog class, my class is defined as following by the class wizard class CTestDlg : public CDialog { public: CTestDlg(CWnd* pParent=NULL ); // standard constructor ...... } CTestDlg::CTestDlg(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CTestDlg::IDD, pParent) { } Then I added a Create memberfuction as BOOL Create(); BOOL CTestDlg::Create() { CDialog::Create(CTestDlg::IDD); } In my following code, I use CTestDlg * pTestDlg=new CTestDlg; to construct a new dialog; and pTestDlg->Create(); pTestDlg->ShowWindow(...) to create and show t...

old .PST file is not working
I have my .pst file size 1.96 GB. my Out look personel foder stop working suddenly. I receive an error meesage -- Quit all mail-enabled application, and then use the inbox repair tool. I have had to create a new personnel folder PST file and import folders/files from my backup. Outlook will no longer open my old outlook file - I get the message "Properties for this information service must be defined prior to use." Then I run Oversized PST recovery tool three times, and I trimmed size upto 300mb. Recovery tool is working fine. after that when I run Inbox repair tool, ...

POP3 still working
how can my users receive email from externally via the exchange server, they still receive emails via the POP3 server.Which settings can i change. Monde(South Africa) wrote: > *how can my users receive email from externally via the exchang > server, they still receive emails via the POP3 server.Which setting > can i change. * What's your environnment setup ? Client vs Servers, then we can more appropriately answer you question. Cheer - i@n ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ---------------------...

LoadMappedBitmap doesn't work
After a few tests I realized that LoadMappedBitmap function works only with 256 color bitmaps. So, I create such bitmap using external graphical application (with solid, white backgroud). I put it into resources and try this: COLORMAP sColorMap = {RGB(255, 255, 255), GetSysColor(COLOR_3DFACE)}; m_myBitmap.LoadMappedBitmap( IDB_BITMAP1, 0, &sColorMap, 1 ); But I do not get this what I wanted. My bitmap is rendered on a white background - not on a COLOR_3DFACE... But when I create a bitmap in VC (e.g. red circle on a white background) function works great. If you want to check my bi...

Fidelity dowkiads
I'm wondering what in Money controls what downloads from a financial institution, in this case, Fidelity. Occasionally, not always, transactions refuse to download from Fidelity, even though I can view those transactions online using their web based transaction history. For example, a mutual fund might have 4 transactions: Long Term Capital Gains Distribution $1 Short Term Capital Gains Distribution $1 Dividend Distribution $1 Buy $3 None of those download, and then Money detects the share count discrepancy and so adds a Add Shares to make the share count correct. The only way I c...

Finding Cell with Minor loss of fidelity
I have a Excel Spreadsheet that was created in Excel 2003, but updated with Excel 2007. Whenever I save it, it runs the Compatibility Checker, and comes back with a 'Minor loss of fidelity' message. I would like to find the cell(s) that thie issue talking about. Is there a way to find which cell(s) have the issue, so I can fix them? -- Doug Krohn Hi, when saving the spreadsheet Save it as xlsm "Doug Krohn" wrote: > I have a Excel Spreadsheet that was created in Excel 2003, but updated with > Excel 2007. > Whenever I save it, it runs the Compati...

Fidelity NetBenifits
Why is Fidelity NetBenifits listed in MSN My Money for on- line updates, but not in MS Money? If anythign MS Money should offer a greater range of types of accounts to access on-ling and not the other way around. Can anyone explaine this? ...

Excel Shortcuts do not work in Explorer, but open in Excel (periodically)
Hi! Double clicking on files from within Explorer or attached to e-mails should cause Excel to start and to load the file. Often this fails. Excel starts but the file is not loaded. However, with Excel open the file may load with a normal double click and / or it can be opened from within Excel by the normal File > Open method. Most likely fix for this problem is from within Excel: Tools > Options > General Uncheck "Ignore other Applications" OK Close Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel in the Registry using the following routine...

Fidelity Netbenefits
I noticed on their website that they now work online with Money without having to manually download QFX files. In M2004, from the Online Services Manager, I clicked "See the financial institutions Money supports" link... sure enough Fidelity Netbenefits was listed. However, I tried to set my 401k account to start using it, but Netbenefits isn't listed in teh "Select Your Financial Institution" list. I updated Money online, but it still doesn't show up although it's listed on the Money website. The only thing listed is "Fidelity Investments", but...

Invalid Date Range Error When Updating Fidelity Account
When updating the data from my Fidelity Investments account, I get an "Invalid Date Range" error each time I try and trigger a manual (or automatic) update. Any idea what could cause this error ? "Matt B" <Matt B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F787AE2-C053-4B9F-86F7-CA11FEBDC814@microsoft.com... > When updating the data from my Fidelity Investments account, I get an > "Invalid Date Range" error each time I try and trigger a manual (or > automatic) update. Any idea what could cause this error ? Yes, trying to update more tha...

Switchboard Button does not work #2
I am having a similar problem in Access 2007. I have hit it twice in two different databases. In the current database, I have a main switchboard with 5 secondary switchboards. I used the switchboard manager to create the switchboard. I have a macro that holds all macro commands (simple) so in the switchboard it is either "run macro" or "go to switchboard". On the secondary switchboards, the last button (no more than 6 buttons) is "Return to Main Switchboard" with "go to switchboard" and "Main Switchboard" selected from dropdown menus. Int...

Password not working #2
HI, My outlook.pst has been set with the password in MSO2K. But the file opens fine without asking for the password when I open Outlook. When I copy the file to another system, it works fine there .. ie., I am prompted for the password. What could be the problem with my Outlook? Thanks for any help Ramesh Do you have save this password in your password list checked. If so perhaps that is why it is not prompting you for the password since this would be profile specific. Regards, -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "Ramesh" <ramborums@@yah...

Inbound Recipient Filtering
Exchange 2003 Version 6.5(Build 7226.6 service pack 1) I have check InBound Recipient Filtering but I am still getting large numbers of Delivery Notification Status(Failure) messages sent in responce to spammers emailing non-existant addresses. After checking the "InBound Recipient Filtering" option I get a dialog that says "Connection, Recipient, and Sender Filtering must manually be enabled on specific STMP virtual server IP address assignments as they are not enabled by default. For more information on how to enable any of the above filtering types, read their associated h...

Fidelity Downloads
There is a problem with $2004 , the cash account shows a large negative balance. Anyone have a fix or work around? Thanks Check for an incorrect opening balance (in the account details) or a transaction entered which causes the problem. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited e...

Macro to update a column in a work based on another work sheet
My excel knowledge is enough to be dangerous. I have two work sheets. Both have multiple columns and two of the columns are then same on both work sheets. Currently, I do all the updating by hand for these columns: case # and status. I really need a macro or a way to update the two columns on work sheet 2 based on what is in work sheet 1. It woudl compare a case #s and then update the status column on work sheet 2 to match the status in work sheet 1. I see alot with vlookup, never used it. Regards, Jeb Hi, I assume your case # in sheet1 is in column A, your status in sh...

Mail deleted at work, but not at home

Certain email in OWA does not work
We are having a strange issue where certain email in OWA, when opened, spits back a "The system cannot find the file specified" error, and does not display. The subject does not contain any blocked symbols, nor does the email contain any attachments. There doesn't seem to be a pattern either. These emails open fine in Outlook. The system is Exchange 2003 SP2 running on Win2K3. Have you installed the URLSCAN.DLL on your Exchange server? It may be blocking messages with subject lines that include periods and slashes. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com &q...

Not able to import multiple Fidelity accounts
I have two Fidelity accounts, a brokerage and an Educational Account. When I try to set up these accounts in Money 2006, none of the Education Account information is imported. Money 2006 sets up the two accounts, but there is no balance or transaction history for the Educational Account. It seems as though Money sees there is an account but is not able to access anything. It looks like I'll have to enter and update all Educational transactions manually. Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Thanks, John Money 2006 Deluxe, IE 6, XP SP2. I have 3 accounts at Fidelity - it works...

DynamicWebApplication.com works in Firefox and doesnot work in IE7
The sign in and sign up buttons in the home page of www.DynamicWebApplication.com does not work when I use internet explorer and it works with firefox. How comes? email: giza.chew@yahoo.com Start by correcting the boatload of Errors found by these Validators: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dynamicwebapplication.com%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0 http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dynamicwebapplication.com%2F&profile=css21&usermedium=all&warning=1&lang=en -- ~Robear Dye...