FIA CARD SERVICES #2

I keep trying to set up Money 2007 to download my CC info from FIA Card
Services.

When I do the account set-up it doesn't recognize my current account and
sets up a duplicate account but then will not download the account
information.  It keeps asking for my Username and Password which I reenter
repeatedly.  No matter what I do I keep getting update unsucessful.

In other posts about this problem the suggestion was to wait a few days as
there is a lag in the setup.  I've waited over a week and it still does not
work.

SUggestions?
0
MTS (3)
3/21/2007 8:25:17 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

"MTS" wrote:

> I keep trying to set up Money 2007 to download my CC info from FIA Card
> Services.
>
> When I do the account set-up it doesn't recognize my current account and
> sets up a duplicate account but then will not download the account
> information.  It keeps asking for my Username and Password which I reenter
> repeatedly.  No matter what I do I keep getting update unsucessful.
>
> In other posts about this problem the suggestion was to wait a few days as
> there is a lag in the setup.  I've waited over a week and it still does not
> work.
>
> SUggestions?
I'm having the same problem with FIA Card Services. With all the
acquisitions, I now have several CC with them.  Now they don't even show up
in my Money 2007 as an available online account.  I've tried without success
at MSN Money.

This is a big annoyance for me. :(

"MTS" wrote:

> I keep trying to set up Money 2007 to download my CC info from FIA Card
> Services.
>
> When I do the account set-up it doesn't recognize my current account and
> sets up a duplicate account but then will not download the account
> information.  It keeps asking for my Username and Password which I reenter
> repeatedly.  No matter what I do I keep getting update unsucessful.
>
> In other posts about this problem the suggestion was to wait a few days as
> there is a lag in the setup.  I've waited over a week and it still does not
> work.
>
> SUggestions?
0
lasaustin (1)
5/30/2007 5:06:01 PM
try contacting FIA, they may not offer this service anymore.

cindy

"las_austin" <lasaustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm having the same problem with FIA Card Services. With all the
> acquisitions, I now have several CC with them.  Now they don't even show
> up
> in my Money 2007 as an available online account.  I've tried without
> success
> at MSN Money.
>
> This is a big annoyance for me. :(
>

> "MTS" wrote:
>
>> I keep trying to set up Money 2007 to download my CC info from FIA Card
>> Services.
>>
>> When I do the account set-up it doesn't recognize my current account and
>> sets up a duplicate account but then will not download the account
>> information.  It keeps asking for my Username and Password which I
>> reenter
>> repeatedly.  No matter what I do I keep getting update unsucessful.
>>
>> In other posts about this problem the suggestion was to wait a few days
>> as
>> there is a lag in the setup.  I've waited over a week and it still does
>> not
>> work.
>>
>> SUggestions?

0
cconover (193)
5/30/2007 7:01:12 PM
I've still been unable to get MM to recognize my FIA account.  I now just
download it manually.
0
MTS (3)
5/30/2007 9:11:03 PM
"las_austin" <lasaustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> I'm having the same problem with FIA Card Services. With all the=20
> acquisitions, I now have several CC with them.  Now they don't even =
show up=20
> in my Money 2007 as an available online account.  I've tried without =
success=20
> at MSN Money.
>=20
> This is a big annoyance for me. :(
=20
I abandoned their predecessor long ago, due to lack of support for =
direct online services.
--=20
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL
0
spam_magnet (1210)
6/1/2007 1:40:32 AM

"Chris Cowles" wrote:

> "las_austin" <lasaustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3821408B-62EF-4D03-BE70-252C92B374B5@microsoft.com...
> > I'm having the same problem with FIA Card Services. With all the
> > acquisitions, I now have several CC with them.  Now they don't even show up
> > in my Money 2007 as an available online account.  I've tried without success
> > at MSN Money.
> >
> > This is a big annoyance for me. :(
>
> I abandoned their predecessor long ago, due to lack of support for direct online services.
> --
> Chris Cowles
> Gainesville, FL

When FIA was MBNA my update worked just fine.

What I don't understand is that FIA is in my MS Money 2007 as an available
online account.
0
MTS (3)

Routing between 2 Routing Groups
I have an organizatiion with 3 exchange servers. 2 routing groups RG1 has 2 servers RG2 has 1 server In RG1 Server 1 has a smtp connector for the organization, Server 2 is the local bridgehead server to connect to RG2. Every time users from RG1 on the server with the SMTP connector with mail to be delivered to the server in RG2 the mail goes out to the internet instead of thru the routing group connector. Is there a setting that will force internal mail to go thru the connector. Any help will be appreciated ...

Issues with Outlook 2003 #2
Win XP MCE 2k4 all patchs. I have a ghost PST attached. How do I get rid of it? The set of folders could not be opened. Also I got a ghost dupe of Contacts in there. Thanks to AJSystems Outback painful restore. I already had to create a new profile. I think Outlook 2003 is becoming on of the worst e-mail clients. I think I am almost to the point of painfully exporting each set of folders and starting from scratch. What is worse I do not have the time, but I NEED to. I have a resume to update, lack of time, and I cannot keep in touch if I have to weed thought spam. I did remove the p...

invoice numbering #2
Hi, I am looking for a way to set automatic numbering for invoices i Excel. I would love suggestions....I would be delighted for a way to set up systems for a small business. Is there a way to do this in Excel?:) Thanks so much Debora -- Deborah J Doyl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Deborah J Doyle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3352 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55436 J.E. McGimpsey has some suggestions: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html ...

e-mail accounts #2
I have gone from using outlook express for e-mails to Outlook 2002. When i create a new message or try to reply I get an immediate message back from the system administrator "550 relaying mail to... is not allowed" Any idea of my problem? You probably need to enable authentication to your outgoing server. In your account dialog, click "More Settings..." and go to the "Outgoing Server" tab. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "KGB93012" <anonymous@discus...

2 fields, 2 tables, one update
I have two tables that have similar fields (one table - adjnotes - has claim total expenses paid field; the other table - litigation - has expenses paid). If I update the claim total expenses paid field in the adjnotes table, I want this data to push into the expenses paid field on the litigation table and vice versa. Any pointers? This is a really complex database which I did not create and I am a novice. Thanks! Your database has a basic problem; maybe two. A data element, in your case expenses, should only be stored in one field in one table. You need to look at the de...

Online Services Setup Fails
I am experiencing a frustrating problem which defies all solutions proposed in the Microsoft Knowledge database. I have been unable to establish online services between Money 2006 and my Ameritrade accounts. Whenever I attempt to setup the services, I get an error message stating "You don't have any active online accounts with this bank or brokerage". The online services were woking fine with my previous version of Money 2003. Moreover, there doesn't even seem to be any attempt made to connect online as there is no indicator of activity on my connection icon and ...

I get 2 message boxes
Hi I have the following code which runs when I open a second form... it works great but unfortunately I get a second system message box as well as my own custom box what have I missed out? can anyone help many thanks in advance : Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) If Me.Recordset.RecordCount = 0 Then Cancel = True MsgBox "There are no records to display." End If End Sub What system message are you getting? What version of Access are you using? "Dic_nutana" <Dicnutana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C862326-FCDF-45C8-BEFB-7333227C61B...

how can I send a mail who would set a meeting without outlook? #2
Hello everybody, I'm actually working on an application how send e-mail, to appoint people for a meeting. I want to be able to set this appointement in the calendarif the user use Outlook. How can I do this? Thanks Denis ...

PCI Slot/Card Question
If you are dealing with one PCI card, is there a way (from within a dll) to find out which PCI slot that card is inhabiting (1 or 2 or 6, etc.)? What would the WIN32/MFC call be? Search of MSDN came up with nothing. Thanks in advance! > If you are dealing with one PCI card, is there a way (from within a > dll) to find out which PCI slot that card is inhabiting (1 or 2 or 6, > etc.)? What would the WIN32/MFC call be? Search of MSDN came up with > nothing. I think you are not meant to know about things like that in user space. however, if you really want to know what you can o...

2 same ways of protecting Excel file
In Excel 2007 we can protect workbook using 2 ways: 1. Office button > Save as, choose file format, and then Tools, General options. 2. Office button > Prepare > Encrypt document Does anybody know is there difference between these 2 ways Thanks ...

cannot open a file #2
Hello, I have an excel file about 700 KB, but when I double clicked on it, no data inside, it just has only 3 blank sheets as opening a new file. Please tell me a way to open it. Thanks. You are not describing your problem correctly. You HAVE opened the file. If you couldn't open it, you would get an error message telling you that. You may have saved a blank workbook over the "real" file. If that's the case, you cannot recover it unless you have a backup. On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:15:02 -0700, "Nightingale" <Nightingale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

tabbed forms
I am using a tabbed form. Tab A is based on ProjectTable with PK=ProjID Tab B is based on ProjectDescTable with PK= ProjDescID and links to ProjectTable with a field for ProjID. Tab B's child field is ProjID and mother field is from Tab A's PK field. Tab C is based on ProjTasksTable with PK=ProjTaskID and links to ProjDescTable with a field for ProDescjID. I want tab C to link to Tab B. Mother field would be ProjDescForm's ProjDescID and child field would be ProjTaskForm's ProjDescID. The wizard only shows me fields from Tab A. Is there a way to link Tab C t...

Discover Card Updates
OS - WinXP Home SP2 Ver - Money 2006 Deluxe Has anyone had any issues with Discover Card recently using the "update now" function? I have had 2 separate data files setup in Money since the 2003 version. I have been on 2006 for about 3 or 4 months now. I have never had any major issues with Discover Card transactions updating. At times one data file would update and the other wouldn't but it never lasted for more than a day and it never involved either account NOT updating. Since last Friday (Aug 18) I have received an OFXHTTP403 error stating that "The Internet, bank...

Printing business cards: wrong size
I am using Publisher 2007 SP1 on Vista Ultimate x64. The printer is HP Office Jet 1140xi. I want to print business cards on Sigel LP798 2x5 cards per page. Publisher "knows" that the size of a card is 8.5 x 5.5 cm. However the printed cards have h=5.3 cm, the cards in row 5 are only partially printed living a bottom margin of 3.2 cm. This happens also when I print in PDF. When printing from other programs the bottom margin is under 1 cm. I modified the height to be 5.7 cm. Result: it prints only 2x4 cards. What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much, Are you sure of your printer...

NNTP Service Configuation
Hey All, I configured an NNTP feed for my exchange 2003 installation. Unfortunately, I wasn't bright enough to realize I should limit my newsgroups at the feed level. Eventually, I went back and set limits on the groups I pull, but now I have the structure for ALL groups available from my upstream server. I haven't been able to find a good method of deleteing the groups that aren't being served by my server. Any ideas would be appreciated. TIA, ~Mike Hi Michael, The only way to do this is to manually delete them from under the NNTP Virtual Server and then do it again...

2 simultaneous apps
I want to run two apps of media player at the same time in Windows7. One to play my audio files, and one to show my mpegs. I can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas? On Jun 13, 10:10=A0am, les <l...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to run two apps of media player at the same time in Windows7. =A0O= ne to > play my audio files, and one to show my mpegs. =A0I can't figure out how = to do > it. You are going to have to be much more specific on exactly what you want to do. If you want to always play the same audio file with the same video file, ...

Cannot start Workflow Service 05-18-05
Hi there I cannot start the Workflow Service anymore. If i reboot the server the status of the service is starting. After a few minutes the service is stopped. If i try to restart the service i'll get the following error message: "The Microsoft CRM Workflow Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service." In the event viewer i'll see the following message: "The Microsoft CRM Workflow Service service terminated with the following error: The ...

Help: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
I had to re-install Exchange Server 2003, after which the OWA does not work anymore. Windows Server 2003 SP1 Exchange Server SP1 When accessing the OWA (i.e. http://localhost/exchange) the following message is displayed in the browser after user authentication: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable Access to the public folders (i.e. http://localhost/public) actually works. There are no errors on the event log when restarting Exchange Services. The only error or indication that something is wrong is the HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable message in the browser. I have tried everything but re-inst...

separate email accounts #2
I have outlook 2003. I am trying to set up two different email accounts. I have done the profile thing. But still all email comes to one even though we have different email addresses. We have a pop3. I was able to separate this on another computer about a year ago. But can't seem to get it to work on my new computer. Can anyone help? What do you mean when you say you've done the profile thing? Do you have separate Windows profiles or did you set up separate Outlook profiles? Under separate Windows profiles, each user will have his or her own .PST file and will have to ...

Conferencing Problems Exchange 2000 #2
Hi, I use exchange 2000 options to videconference in me network. We have many subnets. All the optios run fine in one subnet (webcam, audio, chat, sharing application...) but in diferents subnets (behind routers) no show the webcam. In the routers i permit all ip protocols. The videoconfenece use any protocol that routers no route? Or nay other tips? Thanks in advanced Wrong forum to post but check your routers for broadcast and multicast support. This is probably a factor. Nue "cyb165er" <cyb165er@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:761B2021-1AFD-4B68-8B50-...

Cash flow problem #2
My cash flow feature on Money 2002 just quit working, for no apparent reason. I've tried setting all of the usual things, but nothing is working. Any ideas? -- dave One. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=67. "dave" <dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1648EC5-7F84-4EB7-B0DE-4AF11EBE4064@microsoft.com... > My cash flow feature on Money 2002 just quit working, for no apparent > reason. > I've tried setting all of the usual things, but nothing is working. Any > ideas? ...

Service Pack 3 updating from Publisher 2002 disc
When installing SP3 it would not read from my Publlisher 2002 disc. How do I correct this to comlpete the installation? There are known issues installing the service pack. This article lists them. Description of Microsoft Office XP Service Pack 3 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832671 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bruce37" <Bruce37@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCEDB57B-2E76-437B-95EF-D91AE884D023@microsoft.com... > When installing SP3 it would not read fro...

Inventory Item
I am trying to clean up my SITE IDs. I have one site that contains currently contains only one item. This item shows a quantity on hand of 999,997,911 assigned to this particluar site. Unfortunately, this item has an inventory type not of "Sales Inventory" or "Discontinued", but rather "Services". As a result I cannot adjust the quantity using either an inventory transaction or tranfer entry because I then get a message stating, "Kit, service, miscellaneous and flat fee items may not be adjusted.” If I attempt to delete simply delete this item - site ...

Outlook Format #2
Each time I send a new message the Format reverts to "paragraph" I want to lock it into "normal" how can I do this? Thanks, Rob ...

TOM and Credit Cards
We are getting ready to attend a trade show next week and would like to use the Terminal Offline Mode to ring sales at the show. I have a couple of questions about this: We will not have any network or internet access at the show. How can we accept credit cards without having to get a verification? When we bring the terminal back to the store and synch up, will the credit card transactions just settle normally then, or are there special considerations? Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_04B5_01C6C785.B654DAF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset...