Favorite Reports on Home Page

Is there a way to display one or more of my favorite reports on the home page?
0
Kane (153)
11/10/2008 6:12:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Kane wrote:

>Is there a way to display one or more of my favorite reports on the home page?

No. The choices you can choose from on the "home" page are fixed.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Report made of a query cross table
Hi everyone It must be very simple for you guys but i can't find it: How to make a report, made of a query cross table, but only show records that the total of all months are diferent than zero (0). Negative and positive values. That report sums the sales for each person, each months and i want to know who sell and who's not selling. Tks in advance Pedro Post the SQL of your cross tab query. It is possible that all you have to do is add a having clause to it. Generically that might look something like: TRANSFORM Sum(SomeValue) as MonthlySum SELECT Person FROM SomeT...

Turning off: "group by" feature & Favorites Folder
Hi, I recently made the transition from Outlook Express to Outlook. Words cannot express how much I despise the "group by" feature. I'm referring to the behavior of email folders in which emails are folded into a tree-like hierarchy based upon the column used for sorting. Using View|Arrange By|Current View|Customize, I'm able to turn off this feature on a folder-by-folder basis. Because I have literally dozens of folders, with many more to come, I'd prefer not to have to manually configure each folder. Searching google yields recommendations to use the Define V...

Report Viewer 2008, 2005
Hi there, I develop web application using reportviewer for VS2008 on 64-bit machine. I can deploy to test server(64-bit) machine and it ran fine. But when move to production server(64-bit). I got the message that say "Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportViewer.ProcessingObjectModel, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies" Then I download the redistributable 2008 from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=CC96C246-61E5-4D9E-BB5F-416D75A1B9EF&displaylang=en and try to insta...

Erratic report layout
I’m using a report/subreport, where the subreport is in datasheet format, and can have from one to six lines of data on any given report. All is present in the Detail section of the Report. There are items both above and below the subreport on the report.No headers or footers are present on the report. The report requires printing on a preprinted layout. The form design has been laid out for a six-line subreport, and, as such, prints with perfect alignment. However, I find that when there are less than six line items in the subreport, everything in the report above and including the subrepor...

Reports that can be run from within an entity
Hi May i please have some help on how to go about creating entity specific reports which uses the current record id as the parameter. I had a look at some of the standard crm 4.0 reports and there seems to be a field called filtertext - not sure what this is doing. I would really appreciate some help on this. Regards Snow White There are two major steps to activate what is called 'Pre-Filtering' which is where the currently selected entity or entities are taken from MSCRM and into the Report as the Reports input. First of all, you need to have the following in your SQL SRS S...

Favorite Folders View
Is there any way to remove the text "in Personal Folder" that shows after ther Personal Folder name in the Favorite Folders view. I have a number of personal folders and it's most irritating to see that piece of text after each folder name. Also, I end up having to drag the pane about a third of the way right eating up precious screen estate. This is definitley not an improvement! Thanks! Vidya No. I leave my pane narrow enough to hide the 'in public folders' text... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, On...

Page numbering #5
I have a report I have written in Excel using multiple sheets. some sheets have a single page, some have multiple pages. I want to put page numbers in the footer as I also have to put time date, filename in the footer due to company layout rules. All the page numbers are referred to in the index in a 1.1, 1.2, 1. type format and have to be done that way, again for company layout rul (Boy am I glad this is a contract!!) I can't work out how to have the page numbers working in consecutiv order where I have the multiple pages on a single sheet. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Simo -- k...

BUG REPORT: Detailed Sales Report Calculations
On my Detailed Sales reports, when showing the columns: Qty Sold, Sold Price, Total Sales, Cost and Profit; the Cost & Profit columns do not calculate properly. It appears that the Cost and Profit columns are not Extended by Qty Sold, resulting in inaccuracies wherever Qty Sold <>1. This applies to both returns (negative Qty Sold) and sales where Qty Sold is 2 or more. Total Sales does calculate properly (Qty Sold * Sold Price). The end result is a report that has practically no value other than showing Total Sales. Yes, the Department Cost/Sales report does provide an accu...

Favorites not displayed in favorites menu
Hi I have a Vista machine that does not display any favourites in the IE favourites menu. However, they are displayed in the favourites folder when using Windows Explorer. This was happening in IE7 and I had hoped that installing IE8 it would correct the problem. No such luck. Any help would be most appreciated Regards Grandad Hi, Is the Favorites folder in its default location at Local Disk(C)\Users\your account name\Favorites ? - Don [MS MVP- IE] "Grandad" <mick@sherwooditsolutions.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23xHxilb7KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP...

How to set Page Layout View as default when composing new eMail message?
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 (German) with MS Office Word as my E-Mail Editor. When composing a new eMail message, default view is always "Normal". I would like it to be "Page Layout" (or "Print Layout" in some Word version, I guess). I tried serveral things, from changing different templates (email.dot, normal.dot, mail.oft) to changing the Form for messages. But I didn't find a way to change the view here, because it's in Outlook style, not Word. And I didn't find any setting in Word for it. How can I change the default View? And which templ...

Error Report
I have been using Microsoft Money Deluxe 2002 for a while now downloading statements from my 2 banks without a problem. Now all of a sudden I can download from 1 bank fine but the 2nd bank when I download, then I click 'ok' for the 'Import Succesful' Dialogue box I get another window that pops up giving an 'error report' asking me either to 'send' or 'don't send' and after I close the box the download does not go into the program at all. I don't know if its just a problem with that one bank if the other one works or if it is a problem with Micros...

Upgrade to Outlook 2007 lost calendar favorites??
ok to make a long story short: we have been using office 2003 pro for a few years now, decided to upgrade to 2007 Pro a few weeks ago. We have multiple departmental calendars created in the public folder of our exchange server. These are added as favorites, and are located under the "other calendars" section in calendars. After the upgrade to 2007, about half of the users cannot see the public folder calendars in their outlook. one was having this problem, and i started clicking around, and they showed up magically? All of the users are configured the same way(i set them all...

how can i print cards on a single page and edit side two and make.
This isn't. Post your message in this bit, describe it in the top bit. That way, you see the entire message rather than just the start. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Hiding sub report
Hi I have a sub report on a report. How can I hide the sub report if there are no records for it? Thanks Regards If it's CanShrink Property is set, that is Pieter "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:86EA068A-0D85-47A1-B734-DAB04EB7941F@microsoft.com... > If there are no records in a subreport, it doesn't display. The typical > question here is how to make a subreport with no records still display. > > -- > Duane Hookom > Microsoft Access MVP > > > "John" wrote: > >> Hi >> &...

How do I modify a report?
I am trying to do a mass email. And I saw in one of the other posts, that I needed to copy a column from the customer list, and change it to customer.emailaddress.. Well, I dont know how to do that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you First, check the Reports Library on Customer Source - there may be a report that already has this. If you need to go ahead and edit an existing report: Look in ..\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports Make a copy of the report you are going to edit - You can just use the default name 'Copy of...' or i...

Crystal Reports #2
We are using GP 7.50 and new to Crystal Reports and are having problems finding any type of direction. Does anyone have a sample of a simple report that might help us get started. It is hard to identify the physical names...is there a manual that lists all this information without me having to go under Tools>Resources>fields to figure it out...that is time consuming. Any input would be helpful!! Yes, there is a manual. It's on CD2 of the Great Plains set. It's the SDK. You can find it on CD2 under Tools. Run the setup program. It's not comprehensive but will get yo...

Fomatting amount fields w/ proper currency symbol using SQL Report
Entered in a transaction using currency id Z-EURO. Standard GP report pulls the correct currency symbol. When creating this report using SQL Reporting Services the Currency Symbol for the Amounts are pulling in '$' and not the EURO symbol. How would I accomplish formatting amount fields with the proper currency i.e (EURO, YEN or USD)? ...

1-52 pages, 8,000 employee numbers
Dear Excel, I have the ultimate challenge: to do job books for 8,000 employees. The form is completed, but the request is to make booklets of 52 pages for each employee. Each page of the booklet must also have each employee's number on it (0001 to 8000). Each page o fthe booklet must be numbered with the week number from 01 to 52. Therefore I need to auto generate 416,000 pages. Ridiculous I know but nobody listens to us! How can I export the above scenario to PDF from Excel? Thanks On Apr 19, 2:17=A0pm, gatecrasherg13 gatecrasherg13 <gatecrasher...@gmail.com> wr...

Hide page numbers for mutliple discontiquous levels
Hi: I need to hide the page numbers for levels 1 and 7 in my TOC. I used the \n switch to hide level 1, but cannot find a way to specify multiple ranges for this switch. Is there a way to do this? I am using Word 2003. Phil You have to use a trick. See the "Omitting page numbers for noncontiguous levels" section of http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/TOCTips.htm#OmitPageNumbers -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Phillip Llacuna" <phillip.v.llacuna@lmco.com> wrote in me...

remove Favorite Folders
Outlook 2003 I deleted all folders under the Favorite Folders, but I want to remove the Favorite Folders pane completely out of the right pane also, leaving All Mail Folders and Navigation Pane only. thank you for your help Not possible. Use the Folder List Navigation or create your own folder list in Shortcuts Navigation instead. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Sono" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c9b801c45318$7...

dynamic adaptive / variable report field format
In Office 2007 doing an Access report I have some fields that are to display various quantites and amounts the range of the fields could be small (ie. 0.6575466667, $13.33) or large (ie. 500,000, $128,790) because of the limited real-estate these fields occupy in the report - I'd like to suppress decimal places when the values are large but include decimals (and limit to 2 places) when the values are small - and avoiding ######### when the value violates/exceeds explicit field format layout how do I accomplish this? between currency, standard and general number or auto, 0 ...

Reports: Filter datasets by Case Guid.
Hi All, I’ve to retrieve the CASE details and its associated Activities, child entity details. I've to create a seperate datasets. so that i can display each dataset records in seperate table in details section of report. 1. Retrieve CASE Details and display in Header 2. Show all Case Activities in the details section. 3. Show all Custom Entity records associated to case. Below Query returns the CASE record: SELECT CRMAF_FilteredIncident.customeridname, CRMAF_FilteredIncident.incidentid, CRMAF_FilteredIncident.owneridname, CRMAF_FilteredIncident.createdon FROM FilteredInc...

Statistics and Reporting on Non-Deliver Notices
Are there any tools available to track Exchange 2003 non-delivery reports and notices recieved in the organization. Looking for monthly quantites, delivery vs non-delivery quanties and a breakdown of ndn types. Thanks. ...

Word 2007
I know this can be done by header/footer, but I am trying to put the logo on the right side of the page. I can do this manually, basically copy and paste the logo (which I have made using the auto-shape feature), but they don't appear in the exact same location on each page and I have to play with it a lot. Anyway to have this 'logo box' to appear on every page of the report (except for teh first page) automatically? Enable "Different first page" and then anchor the logo to the primary Header (omitting it from the First Page Header). Header content can b...

FRx Reports
Hello, We are trying to build a breakeven report from FRx, which require us enter variable $ amount for what if analysis. Is there anyway to do it in FRx. i.e., if selling expenese is $2000, what the total will be vs if selling expenese is $5000 the report total. Thanks ...