Fatloss computer program

I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com

0
vangel33 (11)
10/15/2007 11:35:10 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Fatloss computer program
I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com ...

How can I change the program used when following a hyperlink
I have a database which uses hyperlinks to take me to a set of image files, gif & jpeg. I have recently moved to Firefox. If I click on a link to a gif file it opens in Firefox, but if I do the same for a jpg it persists in using IE. The file association for jpg files on the computer are to Photoshop. But I prefer opening the links in the browser as I am only viewing, not editing, the files Anyone got any ideas JimR Use a button that when clicked calls this code (pass in the value on the hyperlink field): Public Sub OpenWebPage(url As String) Dim browser As Vari...

Help and Support Center on computer
Cant access index, related topics and favorites in Help and Support Center Do you use a registry cleaner program like CCleaner? Stop now, those are notorious for wrecking MS Help and Support. If you have used one in the past, try going to Start, Run, type "sfc /scannow" without the quotes into the text box and click OK. You might need to dig out a Windows CD if your computer doesn't have a recovery partition. Don't worry, XP will let you know what it needs. After you're done, go to Windows Update and install any updates available. Remove any registry cle...

Fatloss computer program
I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com ...

sharing outlook on networked computers
Is there any software the will allow mulitpule users on the same outlook ? This would be for the entire outlook See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011477571033.aspx for an article by Outlook MVP Eric Legault on various ways to share Outlook data. YOu'll also find a list of third-party sharing tools and other information at http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Tom" &l...

mny file on different computers
I can't seem to copy my .mny file from my desktop to use on my notebook. Using Money 2005 deluxe on both. Money starts and immediately wants to upgrade/convert my .mny file (seems to think its from a different version). If I try to let it do this this it comes back and says it can't open the file, might be read-only or the disk is write protected. I checked permissions and all that. Have plenty of disk space. I have admin priveledges. I've tried restoring a backup file also with same results. Any suggestions? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Bill S wrote: >I c...

Transfer Outlook express to a new computer
how can i transfer my current outlook express to a new computer that has outlook express already on it, but still keep all of my folders, e-mail messages, and contacts, etc. Thanks for the help!! "WPFSU03" <WPFSU03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:505E3C7A-0473-47DD-BF67-ECFBCC8489D2@microsoft.com... > how can i transfer my current outlook express to a new computer that has > outlook express already on it, but still keep all of my folders, e-mail > messages, and contacts, etc. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup like microsoft.public.outlookexpr...

May I install Publisher on our second computer as well?
We want to know if we are allowed by the EULA on the first installation of Publisher to install it on a second computer at home? We now have a home network and this would permit either of us to do work on either computer. The EULA is a little vague on the issue of what a "backup" consists of? Thanks for any help, the Hammonds If one of those systems is a laptop, yes. If both are desktops, technically no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Seattle Tom" <SeattleTom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:151EDD86-B6C7-41A1-9FF5-CF7F04D01...

Installing GP on client computers
Is there a client part to GP? Or do you just install the complete application on a client machine? Some applications like SQL Server have a client part and a server part. You install the server part on the server and the client part on the client. does GP work like this? thanks. There is a server and client installation for GP, unless you choose to use Terminal Server or Citrix for user access. In that case, you need only to install GP on the server. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.bl...

computer security
My husband doesn't want me to use Outlook because he says it leaves my computer vulnerable to being hacked. I heard that years ago but assumed the problems had been fixed by now. Will my computer be safe if I use Outlook? -- VP Completely untrue, if that was the case it would be true for an email app. Its more a question of what the end user does with dubious mail, and not have critical updates installed or any anti virus or firewall configured "VP" <VP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D8D53D9-6756-46DF-8484-4B5BFB394016@microsoft.com... > My hu...

Fatloss computer program
I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com ...

How do I make my publication my background on the computer?
I made a collection of pictures in a collage form and wanted to use it as a background on computer, how do I save it in a picture form so the control panel will recognize it? Which version of Publisher are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Punky" <Punky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99C939A3-824B-45E9-8F05-421BDD7DFA83@microsoft.com... >I made a collection of pictures in a collage form and wanted to use it as a > background on computer, how do I save it in a p...

Comments not showing on peer computer
We have a peer to peer network of 4 computers. One of our computers does not show comments added on another computer on a shared file. Any suggestions? -- David P. Hi David, Tools>Options>View, check the right Comment options -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "David P." <DavidP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19152311-04EC-4BC0-92A0-8207965F9762@microsoft.com... > We have a peer to peer network of 4 computers. One of our computers does > not > show comments added on another computer on a shared file. Any suggestions? > -- > David P. ...

Help: Outlook changes Outlook express mail program
I just installed Office 2003 and I use OE as my mail default client. For whatever reason every time I reboot the computer Microsoft changes all my OE icons to Outlook icons. When I open the program Outlook opens and not OE. Does anyone know how to permanently stop this ? Why is it doing that ? Thank you. Multiposted and answered in the other newsgroups where posted --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "car crash" <carcrash1@gmail.com> wrote in message = news:1175729373.53801...

Seeing the scheduler on another computer
Could someone explain to me how I can see the scheduler on my assistants computer in a pier to pier connection. Before XP it was quite easy. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:020e01c394ca$965a49b0$a101280a@phx.gbl, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Could someone explain to me how I can see the scheduler > on my assistants comp...

Problems moving email from a Win2000/OE6 to Win7 computer.
I need to export my old computer email and address book (Win 2000 SP4/ Outlook Express 6) to my new Win 7 64 bit Premium computer using an email program which supports storing all emails on my local hard drive. Outlook 2003 (with all updates) should be able to do this but, after import, the date and time of import instead of date and time sent or received is displayed on a few, but not all emails. I have also tried Outlook 2007 and 2010 beta with even less success. I need to solve this problem. Any suggestions? -- BurtZ: Thanks for your help How about going from OE to W...

Word 2007 menu option missing from start programs menu
Office 2007 is installed on my computer and can only be accessed by going to the Recent Documents option and opening an existing doc. The menu selection for the program is missing from the MS Office option in the Start/All Programs menu. All other Office programs are listed. How do I get the Office 2007 program option to appear in the program menu again? ...

Unable to run any programs
I have a serious problem on my PC and wondered if anyone had any ideas. I re-booted my PC and after it came back up there were no icons in the system tray. When I tried to run any program from my task bar or desktop the system displayed the window which asks which program you would like to use to open the file (even though the files are all exe). I can open Word, Excel, PPT by double clicking on a relevant file(.doc .ppt .xls). however I can't open Outlook by clicking on a .pst file. I also can't run things from the 'run" window (like regedit, ipconfig etc). Als...

multiple text boxes when pasting in text from other programs
When copying and pasting text from Outlook Express or other programs into a newly created text box, each paragraph is going into its own separate text box within the original text box. This did not happen in Publisher 2000. Is there a way to 'turn off' this automatic text box creation and allow an entire article to go in as pasted? Miss Mood wrote: > When copying and pasting text from Outlook Express or other programs > into a newly created text box, each paragraph is going into its own > separate text box within the original text box. This did not happen > in Publi...

Can I share the calenda and contact between computers on the network
I have few staff in my company. I want to share the same calenda and contact with all my staff. How can I do it? Dear Chris, are you using Exchange? If not, on this site is an article on various ways to share Outlook data: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011477571033.aspx You will also find a list of third-party sharing tools: http://www.mapistore.com/Outlook/Groupware http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Notebook synchronisation for Outlook: Public SyncTool http://www.publicshareware.com &qu...

Two users sharing a computer but not inbox
Hi guys, is it possible, in Outlook 02, for two users to share a computer but be able to send/receive emails from different accounts? Eg: in our restaurant we have one computer. Currently that computer is receiving mail for dine@restaurant but now we want the chef to have his own address, chef@restaurant. However, we want dine@ and chef@ to go to separate inboxes so the manager and chef don't have to sift through unnecessary messages to read their own mail. I have tried setting up the new email address and telling it to put messages in a new data file called chef.pst but this hasn't...

Unnecessary messages from the outlook program + ...
Hi there... When I've pressed "send and recieve" and waited... there are two messages from the program which I think should not be necessary and could be dispensed with possibly ?? Message 1. says, new mail has arrived would you like to read it now. Message 2. says, it has been moved. we know that the email messages that it's refering to are spam and have duly been put into the norton antispam folder... so why are these messages necessary and how do we configure to get rid of them. when I press "send and recieve" at the beginning I would like to see and read em...

Fatloss computer program
I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com ...

how to get the other file 's icon in my program
hello ,gays . i hava a question : how to get the other file 's icon and show it ? for example ,when i select a file which named abc.zip , i will get the winzip's icon . when i open an other EXE file ,for expamle MSN , i will get MSN's icon and show it . how can i do ? thanks . enlone I think the customary thing is to display the first icon. Off the top of my head: HICON GetIconFromFile(CString szExe) { HINSTANCE hLibrary; //load module if( (hLibrary = LoadLibraryEx( szExe, NULL, LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE )) == NULL ) { // Failed to load - abort Afx...

How 2 get partial office download out of computer-do NOT have off.
Do not have Office disk required to complete download and am now locked out of Excel-how to remove partial download??? ...