export calendar

hi pals!
this is mariano. I'm having a big deal. I 'dnt know why my money on the web
file has crashed, and now I can't syncronize my account file.
It says something like "information saved in this file does not match the
information currently saved on the msn website"
So, I decieded to start again, export my all acounts, delete all the info on
the web, import and make it work. But I've realized that I won't have my
calendar exported.
It's posible to fix this sync error? If not, it's possible to export
calendar with all recurcence due?
Thanks
MAriano

0
markab (1)
3/15/2006 8:29:20 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export to XML exports single row only

Recommend a better calendar for Sony Ericsson P910i? (to synch with Outlook2003)
Outlook2003 / WindowsXP Pro, plus Sony Ericsson P910i / Symbian O/S Hi Can anyone recommend a really good calendar/tasks etc that synchs well with Outlook2003, for running on my P910i phone? The calendar software that comes with my Sony Ericsson is shocking. Yes it does synch, but it is VERY basic - with extremely unhelpful day/week/month views. Plus appointments lose their colours & categories when they transfer... No, the SE P910i is an excellent piece of hardware, but the software that comes with it is absolutely shocking - dont get me started! - Any recommendation? With thanks ...

Export / Import Security

"The reminder for [Subject] will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Task folder. Is this OK?"
We use Office 2003 and a Small Business Exchange Server, so we can share one calendar. After we converted to the server-based Office from stand-alone, we no longer can include reminders in our calendar appointments. When we try to add a reminder we get an error box that says: "The reminder for [Subject] will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Task folder. Is this OK?" ===== On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:46:02 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote: [T]he error is because its not being posted to the default mailbox folders. So you...

Sync Calendar
Is there a way to sync the Calendars between two (2) different PCs ? One PC is a Desktop Workstation that is also connected to an Exchange Server. The second PC is a Laptop that is not on the network all of the time. I need to sync the two calendars. Thank you ! SD Hi Scott, have a look on this site, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Synchronize your Outlook: Public SyncTool http://www.publicshareware.com "Scott Duncan" <Scott.Duncan@dekascale.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag new...

Creating calendar based on agency program data
I am working with a group of social service agencies, who want to create a joint community calendar of programs. Their vision is to have a calendar with programs coded by age group, time of day, day of week, and other information. i could easily group this data in a simple Access database and produce a simple report, but they want the output in a visually useful way, such as a monthly calendar. Can one produce a calendar report based on data in a database? We would need to keep this data constantly updated. Thanks. ...

How do I move a public calendar to a group so others can share it?
I am trying to move meeting room calendars that are currently located in public folders to a group called "Meeting Rooms." It appears that I have duplicated a calendar so that when someone schedules a meeting it goes to the copy and not the original meeting room calendar. ...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

printing Other User's calendar
I user Outlook XP and I have trouble when I need to print Other User's calendar in Month Mode. Each time I print a calendar that belongs to another user, for exaple John Doe, in a Monthly view with a 2Pages/Month stye layout, the footer, where it display the 'User Name' does not display 'John Doe' but instead Danumurthi Mahendra. I found out other than that, that it works perfectly fine with other types of layout. I've tried in vain to fix this bug but it just persisted. ...

Export item ID?

calendar in publisher 2000
Hi all. Is it possible to have a yearly calendar in publisher 2000 go from say March 2005 to March 2006 as opposed to it always going from January to December? Also, when doing a monthly calendar, is it possible to show more than one month, or would I need to do two monthly calendars on the same page? The bottom month is always grayed out. I would like to show for example July and August on the same page. Thanks for any help. Eric You can do it, but you will have to manually adjust your pages. Select the calendar you want to use in the wizard. Click dates first, change your rang...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

How can I define a fiscal calendar in MS Project 2003?
My corporate fiscal calendar is set up in 4wk, 4wk, 5wk increments. How can I define the months to equate to those increments so that I can view the data in fiscal months without have to manipulate the data in MS Excel? Not supported. You will need a macro for a solution to generate appropriate reports. It can be done using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) -- If this post was helpful, please consider rating it. Jim Aksel, MVP Check out my blog for more information: http://www.msprojectblog.com "CindyP" wrote: > My corporate fiscal calendar is set ...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Shared calendar moderation issue
We run Outlook 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. I have setup a shared calendar in public folders to keep track of employee holidays. I have set permissions so that I have full access and default users have read and post access. However I have setup moderation so that any holiday requests that get posted come to me first for approval. This works fine, a user can create an appointment, when they click save and close it sends an email to them saying it's moderated, the event doesn't get created yet and i get notification of the event by email. When i open the email it appea...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Export email addresses including aliases
Hi I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000 Thank you, Shawn. "Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote: >I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on o...

Calendar View to show Attendees?
Hi I have seen some old posts about this question but I wanted to ask it specifically in relation to Outlook 2003... Is there a way to show attendees for an appointment in the calendar views? By show I mean make attendee details visible on the appointment entry in the calendar without actually opening up the appointment ( in the same way that the location does if you enter one). I am pretty sure that you cannot do this by standard customisation of the view and if this is the case could it be done with any coding? Help/answers appreciated. Cozy Only by putting the names of the att...

Outlook 2003 calendar change notification
Hello all, Currently I have about 10 people in an office environment who schedule meetings and such for a conference room. The conference room is setup as a user. When a meeting is scheduled attendees are invited and I have everyone's Outlook set to auto-accept any meeting unless there is a conflict. However, with this setup the attendees do not receive any real notification that they are scheduled for a meeting or that a meeting has changed. My question is, is there any way to send some type of notification to the attendees automatically other than the acceptance email when their cal...

Can I export my Publisher document into MS Word?
Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document into MS Word? Hi Matt (matthew_removethis_@mccallister.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document || into MS Word? No you cannot. You can open one instance of Publisher and one instance of Word and copy/paste between the two programs, or do a CTRL+Drag and Drop between the two programs. Some formatting will be lost however. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Export
Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. Thanks, Joel I put this question in the wrong place. Sorry "JoelS" wrote: > Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to > a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. > > Thanks, > > Joel ...