Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation

When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it
attempts to install MS Money 2002.  It says to insert the
CD.  Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer
related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002
CD".  I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think
it came with the computer.  If I try to uninstall Money,
it says to insert the CD.  Ive looked at the CD bundle
that came with the computer, but cannot find Money

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Dave
0
gilmore27 (1)
8/18/2004 2:11:46 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier and
ask them to provide the software (or at least tell you which disk it is on
from the bundle)...

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"Davie Gilmore" <gilmore27@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it
> attempts to install MS Money 2002.  It says to insert the
> CD.  Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer
> related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002
> CD".  I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think
> it came with the computer.  If I try to uninstall Money,
> it says to insert the CD.  Ive looked at the CD bundle
> that came with the computer, but cannot find Money
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Dave

0
glyn1 (1533)

How to open a form with multiple Args
This line of code is suppose to open another form and use these OpenArgs as values in some of the controls in the new form. DoCmd.OpenForm "Invoice by Dates", acNormal, acWindowNormal, OpenArgs:=Me.txtStartDate.Value & "," & Me.txtEndDate.Value & "," & Me.cmbVendor.Value & "," & Me.cmbReviewer I am able to get it to work for the first two Args, i.e. Me.txtStartDate.Value & "," & Me.txtEndDate.Value but I can't get the other Args to show on the 2nd form. I was using this codes, commaOne = InStr...

Can't access Money File
I have Money 2005 Deluxe. I was adding a new online account and it instructed me to sign in using Passport, which I did. I added the account without any problem and then using password manager I removed passport authentication and went back to a local password. Now, I cannot get back into the account. I can see the data is still in the account because the "My Money" screen comes up OK, but the program freezes at that point and I cannot get any further. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ian In microsoft.public.money, Ian wrote: >I have Money 2005 Deluxe...

I lost the key numbers to my Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business
I lost the disk cover that the Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business program disk that contained the key numbers needed to open the program. Is there any way of retrieving the numbers or openning the program without the key numbers. I have the program on the computer but unable to open it On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:12:03 +0100, mike wrote (in article <CA51CD7F-0F06-4E66-9DA8-7706546C6F2A@microsoft.com>): > I lost the disk cover that the Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business program > disk that contained the key numbers needed to open the program. Did you? That was bloody ...

Worries about importing Quicken 04 into Money 05
I've been using MS Money 05 Premium to track investments these past few weeks with success. Now it's time to import my Quicken 2004 banking and credit card accounts into my Money. I have some worries about bringing in 10 years of data. Questions: 1) How does Money handle transfers on import or conversion? If I have a checking account with transfers to a credit card account for payment, will Money handle these as transfers as well? 2) Do I need to create these accounts in Money applying the conversion? 3) If I choose to export one account at a time from Quicken and then impo...

Intellimouse Explorer 2
My computer just installed the latest update for Office, now have version 11.3. Now, the zoom in and out buttons on the side of my mouse only magnify the desktop -- everything magnifies, and there is no zoom in Word or Excel. Word documents start at 120% and clicking mouse side buttons will magnify the page and the entire desktop. No way to zoom out. Only way to change page sizes is to go to zoom from View. I reinstalled original mouse drivers, and even downloaded newer driver, did not make any difference. I am in the middle of writing a book, use Word hours on end, and know for a fact the zo...

Getting currentt;y type title,url and keywords from explorer
Here is my problem The program should simply read the webpage that the user is looking at and grab the 'Title', the 'keywords' meta tags and the URL of the page being looked at. Here is an example: 1a user visits http://www.insure.com/ 2.The software grabs the title, keywords and URL. 3.The software makes a list of the keywords and phrases found. 4. an add to file please some one help i requiredit immediately ...

Transfer of settings when upgrading from Outlook 2002 to 2003
I've just bought a copy of Office 2003 Pro and want to know if my rules will come with me when I upgrade Outlook? Same with my accounts really, but they can be re-setup quite easily, whereas I have a lot of rules setup. Thanks in advance. Steve -- [email: remove the SPAMTRAP] In theory yes in practice then so so, what you can do is make a copy of the Rules by going into the Rules Wizard selecting the Options and exporting. In all likelihood it will be okay but you may have to repoint some of the Rules to "specified folder" etc. "Netman �" <usenet@SPAMTRAPsvaw.co...

Treasury Notes in Microsoft Money
Hello folks, I was searching around for this topic and couldn't find a good answer. I have recently started to invest in government bonds via Treasury Direct and was wondering the proper way to keep these instruments in Microsoft Money. The 13-week t-bill I bought, I think I figured it out OK, but the 2 year Treasury Note was a little bit of a problem. First, how do add the investment? I know that Microsoft recognized the ticker TC2Y for the two year treasury, but when I added the investment by using the ticker, it didn't seem to work so well. Also, I believe I was prompted for the ...

Outlook 2002 #200
Outlook opertates only on safe mode. When I start it up, I get a message saying that OL has to close. Then I have to send an error report, after which I'm asked if I want to start OL in safe mode. After closing OL in safe mode and trying to restart it, the process repeats. I haven't found any knowledge base articles that help. Any advice? Create a new mail profile under Control Panel->Mail Icon->Show Profiles->New. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail ...

Explorer view changed
Hi I have Ultimate SP2. I have three hard drives and have a shortcut to each, a short while ago (this morning) the view in Explorer changed, I used to have the Drive and it's folders on the left side and the folders or sub folder on the right. Now I have a "Favorite Links" on the left and the folders on the right. How do I get my original view back? Thanks Daniel On 12/15/09, Daniel posted: > Hi > I have Ultimate SP2. > I have three hard drives and have a shortcut to each, a short while ago (this > morning) > the view in Exp...

Conditional Opening of Excel file
Hi, I have a complex workbook that relies on various SUMIF's from othe reference workbooks. If these aren't open, then obviously the formula don't work. As it's for someone else; I want a piece of VB so that when they *open the main workbook, it checks to see if the ref file is open, and i not, it automatically opens it for them. A bit like this sub worksheetopen '(Not sure where this should go in parent book) if workbook("Referencefile.xls") is NOT open then workbook("referencefile.xls").open endif endsub Any ideas folks?:confused -- Message p...

Does Outlook's junk filter open closed ports?
I am putting a router on my cable connection for a computer running XP Home. I have read that many 3rd party mail filters keep a port open because they filter the e-mail before it gets to your computer. Is this also true of Outlook 2000's filters? If so, can anybody recommend how to prevent it happening with outlook's built in filters or reccomend a 3rd part filtering program? No, Outlook 2000 filters are rules based. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "...

Need Money #2
You need fast money?????, visit http://dinero4ever.blogspot.com Now!!! ...

explorer
I use maximo and Explorer 8 and have problems opening the start center subfolders in maximo Can be from Explorer "Adrian 44" <Adrian 44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A986D95-8FF4-48AA-86CB-22E12BD5FD68@microsoft.com... >I use maximo and Explorer 8 and have problems opening the start center > subfolders in maximo > Can be from Explorer Any help here: http://www.maximokb.com/kb/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=119 Good luck, Donald Anadell ...

Re: Internet Explorer
I am using IE 6, and this does not seem to work. The ASSERT call fails. Any ideas how I can get this to work? Thanks for your help. ------------------------------------------------------------ To attach to an existing IE, See KB Article Q176792 "HOWTO: Connecting to a Running Instance of Internet Explorer". -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com wrote in message news:6f991d63028915aaa2b7df79c6c7a824@news.scbiz.com... | Let's say somebody has an Internet Explorer browser window | already open. Could someone tell me how to make that window | navigate to a part...

opened outlook- inbox was cleaned out- HELP!!
When I opened Outlook Express today- my Inbox was empty. There should be 35 messages in there. The other folders are all still untouchesd nad the adress book looks okay. They are not in the deleted folder and when search is done tere are not results. Help. Tina ...

Reasons why Money can't perform more than one Elect. Xfer at a tim
Hi all I'm running Money Plus (H&B). In addtion to several bills in my Bills summary page, I have several Electronic Xfers scheduled (between accounts at the same bank). When I attempt to execute more than one of these transfers by clicking the Oline checkbox for each, I get the following message from Money: "Electronic transfers can't be submitted at the same time as other payments or transfers. To submit an electronic transfer, go back to the Bills summary page, select the check box next to the transfer you want to submit, and then click Pay Online" Does anyon...

some emails not opening, subject line only, not message
Got about twenty emails today. 15 of them opened just fine, but there are 5 of them that only show subject line and not the actual message content. Can't seem to find anything in the help files about this. Would greatly appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Bill Are you sure there is content in them beyond the subject line? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Out...

how to install office 2007
i don't know how to install office 2007.please help Insert Office cd/dvd follow prompts "liu" <ldugongshi2009@126.com> wrote in message news:OnFYdtxcKHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >i don't know how to install office 2007.please help > "liu" <ldugongshi2009@126.com> wrote in message news:OnFYdtxcKHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >i don't know how to install office 2007.please help > ??? That's like saying, I don't know how to tie my shoe, please help. Sorry, I don't mean to talk down to you. ...

conversion massage at open
Hello, I have a few access 97 projects which I run on a computer with office 2000. When I open some of these projects, I get a message that asks me if I would like to open the database, or rather convert it to access 2000 (for some of the projects I always get the message, for others I get it sometimes, and for others never). Does anybody know how can I get rid of this message once and for all? (I don't know if it makes any difference, but once in a while I do make changes in the access 97 projects, using another computer with office 97). And another question: If I have a project whi...

Copying a donor mail list from excel into Microsoft works database
I'm trying to copy a mail list of donors that was emailed to me in excel into works. When I copy and past into works all I get is the word "picture". Please help if you can. Thanks Alex, Rather than that, have you tried this: From Works, import list, then point it to the emailed list. I think it is a mail merge function. hth Dennis "Alex" wrote: > I'm trying to copy a mail list of donors that was emailed to me in excel into > works. When I copy and past into works all I get is the word "picture". > Please help if you can. Thanks ...

perpetual install
Every time I reboot (and some times when I don't) and open Outlook 2002, I get apopup telling me I need to install a feature. Requires Outlook CD in the drive. I beleive it has something to do with registration. How do I eliminate this perpetual install? old guy wrote: > Every time I reboot (and some times when I don't) and open Outlook 2002, > I get apopup telling me I need to install a feature. Requires Outlook > CD in the drive. I beleive it has something to do with registration. > How do I eliminate this perpetual install? Thought I should add the popup messa...

Help: Shell out to File Explorer
I want to fire up File Explorer and open it to a specific folder on the network. How would I code that? In news:8C635612-613B-49EA-BD99-2B24D34A2501@microsoft.com, Perico <Perico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to fire up File Explorer and open it to a specific folder on > the network. How would I code that? Have you tried just following the folder path as a hyperlink, like this: Dim strFolderPath As String strFolderPath = " ... your path to the folder in question ..." Application.FollowHyperlink strFolderPath -- Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MV...

Access 2002 queries
Why , when accessing a table in the database , you can have greater than 127 fields for an insert and retreive but are limited to 127 fields for an update. Guessing that you have something like UPDATE ... Set TableA.FieldA = TableB.FieldA, TableA.FieldB = TableB.Fieldb GUESSING (again) that is probably being counted as four fields in the query. So if you try to update more than 127 fields (2*127=254; 2*128 = 256) you are running into the maximum of 255 fields allowed in a query. If you really need to update more than 127 fields at one time then I suggest you will have to break the upda...

Open Workbook with todays date
I would like to have today's date selected in Column A Sheet (Dates) when the workbook opens or better yet, when that sheet is opened that has a year or more of dates in it. I am using XL2007 Thanks, Jerry Private Sub Workbook_Open() With ThisWorkbook .Worksheets(1).Activate On Error Resume Next ActiveSheet.Columns(1).Find(Date, LookIn:=xlFormulas).Select End With End Sub 'This is workbook event code. 'To input this code, right click on the Excel icon on the worksheet '(or next to the File menu if you maximise your work...