Exchange fees when you sell a stock???

I have 2004 deluxe and am trying to enter some sell of stock but MS Money
doesn't calculate the exchange fee so the total is never right.  And if I
Manually change the total amount it automatically changes the commission
amount.  Is there a way to calculate exchange fees or is there a way to
manually enter amounts without having MS Money do it's own calculation?
0
johnnyk (3)
1/8/2005 3:01:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Well, I'm not fully sure what your issue is. But you can enter the exchange
fee in the commission field FIRST enter the total amount of the transaction
SECOND, enter the quantity sold LAST and let Money calculate the per share.
This should assure that the important numbers are the correct numbers. Use
the mouse to put the cursor in the fields you are going to enter data in.

"johnnyk" <johnnyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have 2004 deluxe and am trying to enter some sell of stock but MS Money
> doesn't calculate the exchange fee so the total is never right.  And if I
> Manually change the total amount it automatically changes the commission
> amount.  Is there a way to calculate exchange fees or is there a way to
> manually enter amounts without having MS Money do it's own calculation?

Exchange Cluster

Exchange

Cannot Unistall IMF Exchange 2003

Exchange / POP3

virus attacks against Exchange

Exchange 2003 #5

Microsoft Exchange #3

Exchange-Integrated Help Desk Software

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

Problems between two Exchange Servers

GLOBALROOT Error on Exchange 2003

antigen on exchange #2

Exchange Calendar Item vs. Outlook problem
Our Exchange 5.5 (SP4) server has what appears to be a corrupt calendar item for January 20, 2004. Those people who have this recurring(?) calendar item experience an Outlook lock up (CPU 100% running process outlook.exe) when accessing their calendar for that date and when syncing for offline Outlook use. This effects Outlook versions 2000 and 2002. Because the item can not be accessed from an Outlook client it can not be deleted. Is there a way to delete recurring calendar items from a specific date in the private data store? Is there an Outlook patch that prevents the CPU utilization p...

Exchange 2007 RSG and Isinteg
We are running exchange 2007 on a windows 2008 server, both are fully patched. We backup with Backup Exec 12.5, again fully patched. All of our backups finish without any problems. Our problem; when i restore a database backup to a RSG and then try to restore a mailbox i recieve errors telling me that the maxium number of corrupted messages has been reached. i tried moving the limit up, but i have to move the limit up to 5000 before it works and then i only get a few emails not the complete contents of the mailbox. After a bit of research i found a few similar cases. These were resolv...

Restore Exchange...help!!!!
My 'broken' Exchange2003\win2003 server (not DC) had it's partitions labelled...'system' for C:\, 'Exchange' for D: and 'logs' for E:. How important is it I label the new Exchange server drives the same before the restore (I am not sure of the EXACT names!!!) Also my log files were all on drive D:\ (the only things on that drive) do I need to restore them too...they may not be exactly in sync with the other data being restored? Finally, what part of my 'Exchsvr' folder do I need to restore from backup? I think that may be a few days older tha...

emails retained in exchange 2003 queue
Hi to all, i have a ZyWall firewall (hardware) with a Turbo Card option installed. When i activate the anti-virus option in the firewall, i can receive emails, but all that i sent, do not go out, all off them stay in queue. When i deactivate that option, all the mails in queue, are sent. I ask my vendor for that problem, they test my firewall in their offices, but all it's ok. In my home, donsn't work. Must i change anything in my exchange ?? Best regards It sounds like your firewall is blocking outbound connections. You may need to configure exchange to use a SmartHost (your...

Issues with blank email replies on Exchange
Hi, A user recently emailed and said everytime he is vpn'd into the office from home (on his works laptop) he gets an odd problem. He can't send or reply to any emails. And when it does send it sends as a blank message - but somtimes takes about 7-8 attempts to get that far even. He does not get the problem in work. The error is "Error getting data from myexchangeserver.mydomain.com" He has full access to everything else using VPN and can receive emails ok - he can also remote desktop fine and c$ machines etc and read/write to file shares as normal. Details (Outlook...

Exchange to Exchange
Is there a way to configure Exchange to receive mail from another Exchange in 2 different domains? We just seperated 2 companies that use to share a Exchange. The main reason for the pull down from the old Exch. box is that our MX record is still pointing there. While we have accounts in our new domain for our users (15 users) the mail will still go to the old domain. We would like for our user to start using the new domain but they would lose they're email access. Can the Exchange to Exchange work or is it even possible? If there's another way, please advise. -Darrien ...

ADR stock prices
All of a sudden all my stocks that are ADRs and have 5 letter stock symbols ending in the letter "Y" have stopped updating. The last stock price downloaded is for 3/7. Is that happening to anyone else? If so, why? Donald S. Goldman wrote: > All of a sudden all my stocks that are ADRs and have 5 letter stock > symbols ending in the letter "Y" have stopped updating. The last stock > price downloaded is for 3/7. > > Is that happening to anyone else? If so, why? On 3/14/08, pricing resumed. But there were no prices download from 3/10 to 3/13 for ADR share...

Best Practice
Have two Dell 2600's, one is DC and other Exchange server. Running Windows 2003 Server and 2003 Exchange Standard editions. Have 20 Exchange users. Our question concerns the backup of the Exchange Server. What is the Best Practice for the backup & more importantly, the restore of the Exchange server? We have third party backup software, Veritas v9.1. Should we use just that or is there a backup routine within Exchange 2003 or use NT Backup in addition to the Veritas software? Any info will be welcomed. Thanks in Advance, Robert Villafranca VTS, Inc. I would suggest using...