European stocks?

Does Money 2004 support online update of different
European stock markets, such as Oslo Stock Exchange? I
doesn't get it to work. Which ticker do I use? I have
tried NO:STL, when STL is the ticker.
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

IF using the U.S.A. Money version....
we would guess if it is listed under this site then it
can be added to your list
http://www.comstock-interactivedata.com

IF using a European Money version then check which market
index it uses.  The Index would be on the "home page"
with "investment favorites" option shown.

0
anonymous (74717)
1/2/2004 10:51:59 AM
There are some other countries indexes supported but not Norway.

"J�rn Hansen" <TooFunky79@spray.no> wrote in message
> Does Money 2004 support online update of different
> European stock markets, such as Oslo Stock Exchange? I
> doesn't get it to work. Which ticker do I use? I have
> tried NO:STL, when STL is the ticker.

Premier Money 2006 stock split feature problem
I was unable to find evidence that the stock split feature added a new quantity of stock to what I had originally. When I entered the stock split info the message came back that it had worked appropriately yet the stock amount was not updated. Nor could I find anyplace where the info was stored. Is this a bug in the product or could I be missing something? Where can I check on this data about splits? In microsoft.public.money, Natasha wrote: >I was unable to find evidence that the stock split feature added a new >quantity of stock to what I had originally. When I entered t...

Stock presubmission
Hi, I have a problem. My exchange server 2000 is stocking all the mails at the presubmission queue, and is not distributing to the other queues. I check for events, and if the services were running, but everything seems fine. If I restart my server it start to work properly for about 24 hours until the same thing happens again. Do any of you have a clue of what could be happening? TIA -- Ivan Segovia Network Administrator Third party SMTP filtering software installed on the Exchange server, such as, GFI MailEssentials for Exchange, has been known to cause that problem. The resolutio...

European EFT #3
Hi, I am based in Australia and am testing out the Eurpean EFT module for our Netherlands company. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with this module. -- Greg ...

UK/European EFT
I have a client that needs to do EFT in the UK and will need Euro EFT in the future. Any product recommendations out there? Thx, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics Hi Frank, Most UK GP customers use the European EFT (EEFT) module which is part of core GP (enabled in Company Options). This enables them to process BACS payments from PM. The EEFT module (if you haven't reviewed it already) pretty much sits on top of the Computer Cheques routine and produces an EFT Payment Register Report which can be modified to print to file. It does also populate a table (CM20202) i...

How do I "CTRL [" (jump to a precedent cell) from a European keybo
How do I "CTRL [" (jump to a precedent cell) from a European keyboard? You mean European keyboards don't have the square brackets keys? I didn't know that! Anyway, you can accomplish *almost* the same thing by: <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab, And *uncheck* "Edit Directly In Cell". Then, all you have to do is double click in the cell containing the formula. I did say *almost* because when you have the square brackets, where <Ctrl> <[> takes you to the precedents, <Ctrl> <]> returns you to the original. I haven't been...

European stocks?
Does Money 2004 support online update of different European stock markets, such as Oslo Stock Exchange? I doesn't get it to work. Which ticker do I use? I have tried NO:STL, when STL is the ticker. IF using the U.S.A. Money version.... we would guess if it is listed under this site then it can be added to your list http://www.comstock-interactivedata.com IF using a European Money version then check which market index it uses. The Index would be on the "home page" with "investment favorites" option shown. >-----Original Message----- >Does Money 2004 supp...

European/UK release
Hi Does anybody know if Microsoft set a European/UK release date yet? And is these an evaluation version available outside the US? Thanks Contact www.retailrealm.co.uk the should be able to help you. "Lee Smith" <Lee Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FDD56B0-BA5B-4F82-9B53-51BA310C0D87@microsoft.com... > Hi > Does anybody know if Microsoft set a European/UK release date yet? > > And is these an evaluation version available outside the US? > > Thanks > ...

Can't find a way to enter Employee Stock Options for foreign stock
I tried everything and still can't find a way to enter Employee Stock Option for a stock denominated in foreign currency (Euro for example). Microsoft support reproduced the problem - case# SRX050720601835. Was anyone able to find a way to do this? The help says that money supports investments in foreign currencies and as well as Employee Stock Options. The combination of these two however seems impossible. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&quo...

recording a stocks transfer from one broker to another in Money
Hello, I recently transferred equities from one brokerage to another. Does any one have any recommendations as to best reflect the transfer? There were some associated fees with the transfer, so those will need to be captured as well. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. -b In microsoft.public.money, -b wrote: > >I recently transferred equities from one brokerage to another. Does >any one have any recommendations as to best reflect the transfer? >There were some associated fees with the transfer, so those will need >to be captured as well. Any thoughts or sugges...

Problem With European Formatting of Amounts
I have received a spreadsheet from Europe which has periodS for the 1000's separator and commas for the decimals separator (i.e. $1.234,56 instead of $1,234.56 as commonly used in the USA). To compound the problem, the figures have a single quote in front which I believe makes them text instead of number format... I am unable to perform any calculations with this kind of format! What can I do to remedy the situation? (I am unable to get whoever sent me the file to re-send it in some other format.) Things I have tried: * Used Edit -> Replace -> Replace All It does not work beca...

Online Stock Trading and How the Stock Market Works #2
Online Stock Trading and How the Stock Market Works Here you can learn more about investing, and some specifics about trading . You'll also find a wide range of investing products and services to help you plan toward financial independence - however you define it. http://flying-rugs.com/stock-market/ ...

Stock Symbol Limits on Money
I have stock I will refer as ABC Co. and the symbol is (ABC) I have this stock in multiple portfolios. Example one in my 401K account and the same company stock with a separate broker account. MS Money only allows you to list a stock symbol once period. Once I use that symbol it does not allow me to use it elsewhere. Is this a bug or am I performing this all wrong. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions. The latter. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=59. "CPV" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f11d01c45746$ed1a0850$a501280a@phx...

Inventory Historical Stock Status Report
I am still running GP 6.0. When I run the Inventory Historical Stock Status Report on a single site, I have not issues. When I run this on everything, it hangs after about 46,000 records. A few times, it made it to 47,000 records. Our database size is 10.5 GB. Is there a size limitation to this report, or are there any known issues with this report in 6.0? We do not have any errors in the event logs on the SQL server, or the application server where we run GP 6.0 ...

Western European (ISO)
The default encoding for new message on windows live mail is - Western European (ISO) Thw question... How can I change it ???? ‏‏‎"Boaz" <pasternak5@bezeqint.net>‎‏ כתב בהודעה news:7F5F5D98-73AB-44F9-B24D-1897A44BDC6E@microsoft.com... > The default encoding for new message on windows live mail is - Western > European (ISO) And... ? Did you have a question about that? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "Boaz" wrote in message = news:7F5F5D98-73AB-44F9-B24D-1897A44BDC6E@micros...

stock control spreadsheet
Does anyone know where i can get a stock control spreadsheet from? are there any online at all, preferably free.. Thanks Max, Have a look here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033 Mike -- Mike When competing hypotheses are equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. Occam''s razor (Abbrev) "Max" wrote: > Does anyone know where i can get a stock control spreadsheet from? are there > any online at all, preferably free.. ...

European EFT
We are currently using the UKBACS module on version 7.0. We are soon going to upgrade to version 8.0 and discovered that the UKBACS module is not going to be upgraded. There was an article on how to upgrade the the data. However, I found a subsequent techknowledge that stated a 3rd party had to be purchased to create an export file. Can anyone else on Version 8.0 using the European EFT verify the above information. Thanks, Zach Morgan ...

Stock Options
The Grant was setup with 20% vested per year. After the one year date I could not record "Exercise & sell" and receive the message "don't have enough shares available ..." Please help, thanks. ...

European conversion
I am wanting to know if it is possible to have a single workbook in Excel for European presentations without having to do a global change for all workbooks under "Control Panel"? I have used the toolbar conversion but it does not change the comma to a period when displaying EU. The only way I have found is to do a global change which changes all my workbooks. If there is another way that only impacts the desired workbook that would be great. I assume you are not speaking of the date format (US mm/dd/yyyy vs rest-of-world dd/mm/yyyy) since that is easy to fix with a custom f...

MSN Stock Quote add-in
Is it possible to 'persuade' Excel 2000 to run the msnsq.exe add-in or the rrstck.exe add-in - which were designed for Excel 2002. Is there any other way to download stock prices into Excel 2000? teabag You can use an external query. I have a free file that does this for Yahoo for anyone who asks OFF list. I will not respond to requests made here. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "teabag" <nobody@home.com> wrote in message news:67-dnbO5QrPuw_TWnZ2dnUVZ8vKdnZ2d@pipex.net... > Is it possible to ...

european display powerpoint
i sent a powerpoint to England works on several Us computers tried it on xp, win 7 and older xp worked fine. In England on xp home can't be opened. Are UK computers able to play powerpoint? Does this have any thing to do with ntsc or pal standards? In article <1149CDF4-5AF5-4152-A7E8-487FC732B7CC@microsoft.com>, Pjb2005 wrote: > i sent a powerpoint to England works on several Us computers tried it on > xp, win 7 and older xp worked fine. In England on xp home can't be opened. > Are UK computers able to play powerpoint? Does this have any thing to do ...

Setting up a preffered stock and a Reit in Money 2003
A Reit that is not yet publically traded and a Preffered stock is more like a Bond that a Stock. How best should they be entered and tracked? In microsoft.public.money, Bob Barker wrote: >A Reit that is not yet publically traded and a Preffered >stock is more like a Bond that a Stock. How best should >they be entered and tracked? I would set up the REIT as a stock, and I would set up the preferred stock as a stock too. Bonds are priced as a percent of par/face value. Why doesn't money have investments like Reits and Preffereds? They are becomming a more common...

Sort by: Site ID/Item Number/Bin for Stock Count Entry Screen
Would like an additional sort selection in the Stock Count Entry Screen. Sort by: Site ID/Item Number/Bin ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7e69d84a-032e-4f61...

Updating Stock?
Hello there, I do sincerely apologize if I am just another newbie posting annoying questions without properly searching the site and forum. For a project I am creating an electronic point of sale simulation. At the moment I have a sheet with the stock details and a sheet with the actual simulation. In the simulation you enter a barcode number that then brings up the details of that product, you then click OK which adds it to a receipt area. Once all the products have been done you click "Next customer" which clears everything. It would be wonderful if pressing Next Customers wo...

European EFT #2
Hi, Is it possible to print Bank Remittance in GP 7.5 for European EFT Bank Transfers? (Remittance with details like Sort Code, Payee, Account No and amount) Thanks in advance. -Hari ...