etransfers from U.S. bank #2

Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US
Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer
request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue
lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right
click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the
menu. I am manually making the transfer.

0
KAMAL1 (17)
10/18/2004 11:19:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Horray! it's working!!!! just had to let someone know...
please forgive my excitement! RMS is installed! All reports, receipt, funtion keys, etc are now online and functioning! Finally, I can move on to my next big hurdle - migrate our exchange, domain controller and active directory to a new machine... i love challenges!!! -- My THANKS to everyone on this forum! Randy ...

outlook freezes up #2
I downloaded xp service pack and ever since outlook freezes up. I uninstalled svc pak but its still fouled up. if i uninstall outlook and reinstall will I loose all email and addresses? ...

Payee's not downloading
Anyone else have this issue? Looks like this http://home.comcast.net/~flight.instructor/money.JPG RumpleTumbler wrote: > Payee's not downloading > Anyone else have this issue? Does this occur from just one or multiple bank downloads? JB In article <1135351357.330185.13640@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, johnbusc@hotmail.com says... > Does this occur from just one or multiple bank downloads? > > JB Multiple RT, Just want to make sure we're on the same page. My question meant to ask if this is happening from one bank's downloads or the downloads from m...

SDI app #2
Hi, I don't want the command line arguements to be processed by the MFC. for e.g:- If I do this:- c:\> mymfc.exe test I don't want mfc to treat "test" as a filename. basically I don't want mfc to process any commandline arguements. I want the MFC to assume there were no incoming arguements. How can I acheive that with no side effects in MFC based SDI app? Thanks Vipin ...

Distribution Lists #2
Hi, Is it possible to hide a member of an Exchange 5.5 distribution list so any given client, even external non- Outlook clients, cannot see the particular member's name/email address? I've checked documentation and the KB but I can't find a definitive answer one way or the other. Steve Steve did you just want to hide a single user's mailbox period or did you wish to hide a listing of people associated with the DL? If it is the latter you might want to try the Advanced option in the properties for the DL there is a tick box to hide membership from address book. However I...

IMF Doesn't work after 10000 UCE's scanned
It seems like when ever the IMF scans about 10000 emails it stops working because people start receiving spam. Once I restart the smtp then IMF works again. Is there a registry setting that will change this limit? There's no limit on number of messages scanned! How did you determine this happens after 1000 messages are scanned and the number of messages scanned is causing it? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "JCas" <JCas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Using VBA to set a workbook's property to shared.
Can someone tell me how I can set a workbook's property to shared using VBA? I know that ThisWorkbook.MultiUserEditing checks to see if it is shared, but how would one set the workbook to shared? Thanks for the help. I started a new workbook and recorded a macro as I swapped back to a different workbook and shared that. This is what got recorded: Option Explicit Sub Macro4() ActiveWindow.ActivateNext ActiveWorkbook.KeepChangeHistory = True ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\My Documents\excel\book2.xls", _ AccessMode:=xlShared End Sub I bet it's...

Analysis of the Average Company in the S&P 500
I analyzed 493 out of the 500 companies on the SP500. With the people of microsoft.public.excel giving me guidance, I was able to take the weighted averages of many key ratios for that index: PE = 17.9079254407758 PB = 2.93147754323935 Debt/BookValue = 1.17693944444072 PS = 1.4996896887304 ROE = 0.163697216237257 Net Profit Margins = 0.0837444679837484 zutalors I analyzed 493 out of the 500 companies on the SP500. With the people of microsoft.public.excel giving me guidance, I was able to take the weigh...

Scatter Chart with non-numeric values on X axis #2
Hi Andy, Thx for your reply. A line chart won't look good, and I really don want to use bars. Is it possibly to make the x axis non-numeric? Th -- penas ----------------------------------------------------------------------- penasm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1583 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27323 Hi, Did you format the line series to remove the actual joining line. Double click the data series and set the border to None. That way it will look just like a scatter chart. penasm wrote: > Hi ...

Exchange 2000 Deleting Mailboxes #2
When a Exchange2000 mailbox is deleted with all messages still in it, are there any potential orphaning problems? I also want to know what happens to new messages sent to that account after it is has been deleted. I assume they get bounced back to the sender, but I want to make sure they don't get sent to the admin mailbox. Thank you, Wes ...

TECHNICS U EVER DREAMED OF ....
TECHNICS U EVER DREAMED OF .... The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS E-BOOK This SECRETS and TECHNICS are right for you if: 1. How to try to get a person you want, 2. To make your partner love you more an more. If you want to know this 101 Romatic SECRETS E-BOOK so you can get it per Paypal at: luxusbook@yahoo.de for only 4,99 US-Dollar / 3,49 EURO / 1,99 British Pounds (because of currencies, for fair prices) After payment you get the E-BOOK with secrets and technics u dreamed and need per mail fast. You never will miss it (also it is better to know more than an another...) th...

Table Import #2
If a user sets up an import map for the Table Import function, how would they transfer that map definition to another client (on another server) using Great Plains? Thanks. -- Judy R In the Great Plains install folder there are four files (see below). Copy them from the workstation with the mappings to the workstations you want to give the mappings. SY50000.DAT SY50000.IDX SY50100.DAT SY50100.IDX "Judy" <Judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58983372-EB19-43E3-9AA0-D5EAC50E84E3@microsoft.com... > If a user sets up an import map for the Table Import ...

Macro's #3
I'm creating a worksheet that contains check boxes. Upon opening the file at a later date, I get an error when trying to change from design view to normal view. The error says that the file was opened without enabling the macros. I did not get a prompt to enable any macros when I opened the file. And there doesn't seem to be any macros listed in the file at this time. What do I need to do to get this corrected so that I can continue to work in design view and work with the worksheet normally? Thank you in advance for any help that can be offered. Maybe your security level...

can u help me
hey can u go to geocities.com/sairis10 and tell me how tht guy make tht site plze explain clearly all the things plze email me back plze Surely you jest... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "muhammmad" <playerzworld@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:089701c385bb$3a24ba90$a001280a@phx.gbl... > hey can u go to geocities.com/sairis10 and tell me how tht > guy make tht site plze explain clearly all the things plze > email me back plze > "muhammmad" <playerzworld@hotmail.com>...

Cash Flow Forecast
In Bills and Deposits I set up two non re-occurring transfer from Checking Account to Credit Card Account transactions each month, one for the actual balance due at the end of the current month, and the second for an estimated (different) amount due in the following month. For each of the two transactions above, the Cash Flow Forecast shows two transactions: Date Payee Account Amount Balance 100.00 (ex starting balance) 30/06/04 Credit Card Credit Card 100.00 200.00 30/06/04 Credit Card Checkin...

Preventing an application exit from the task bar's right click Close menu
Hello gentlemen, I am developping an application that uses the system tray (I want it to behave like MSN Messenger) That being said, I am almost there. There is one issue I could not solve and it is how to distinguish and prevent my application to quit when the user right-clicks on the application's entry on the task bar and selects close when the UI is visible. I want the application to only minimize when this action is performed. I was able to prevent this in a way but it is not the proper way I beleive because when I try to kill the application from the Task Manager, the &quo...

Inventory Integration and Purchasing Default U of M
Hello everyone, I don't know if it's just me who does not know about the right way to map my information or if there is actually a problem but I am assuming that there is probably someone here that is going to be able to answer me on that one. I am having a problem with the integration of inventory information. I am on version 8 and try to import into Great Plains a list of items. Everything is importing very well except that I can't find where I map the Purchasing Default Unit of measure. Is the title of the field different in Integration Manager or is it just not there? Than...

Making .jpg's
Hi All...... I have the following code, which I got from these Groups some time ago. It appears to "run" in all versions of Excel from '97 through 2007, but the pictures only come through properly in XL2002 and XL2003......the other versions are inconsistant, and usually break up the size of the picture. Naturally, my user wants it to work in all versions........ Anybody see anything herein that would work better in 2002/3 than the others.......or anything else that might help?.......or another way of doing it? I'm actually making a .jpg of a range of cells th...

Replicating CRM1.2 "home page" in CRM3
One bit of feedback that we have had from our upgraded customers is that they prefer the old CRM1.2 home page where the activities are split into past, current and future activities, and has the announcements at the bottom of the page. They would rather this than having the activity list as one continuous list, and the announcements on a separate page. Does anyone know of a way to replicate this functionality in CRM3? thanks Brad Your best bet might be to look into building a custom dashboard with SharePoint. There are a lot of resources and a newly released CRM List WebPart for SharePoi...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

Finding the values of an Object's Properties
hello - The NorthWind db uses code like: If CurrentDb().Properties("StartupForm") = "Startup" Then ... in one of its modules. I have 2 newbie questions. 1) how can I determine (using VBA) the full set of CurrentDb's Properties? (the names of the properties and their current values.) 2) This may be the same question, but will this work for any object? I need a good way to list (again using VBA) the names and current values of any Object's Properties? much thanks Sarah > how can I determine (using VBA) the full set of CurrentDb&#...

CRM 1.2
Is it possible in CRM 1.2 to do one of the following when an account is created 1. create a new case 2. run a process created under Cases ? ...

CListBox Can I read it's settings?
I have a CListBox subclass. Is there a way for this subclass to know how the operator configured the list box? In my subclass I want to use one subclass for both owner draw and non-owner draw situations. But I have some code that needs to work in only one or the other case. How can my code know if the operator, using class wizard, selected owner draw? If I wanted, is there a way for the subclass code to change a non owner draw to make it an owner draw? You could try calling GetWindowLong() on the control window and check for styles LBS_OWNERDRAWFIXED or LBS_OWNERDRAWVARIABLE. I&#...

Re: u
"sarahcurtis" <sarahandbabes@micrsoft.com> wrote in message news:... > > ...

U S B socket
Is there any way of making the U S B sockets not powered when the pc is shut down. Several things i have permanently connected have L E D lights which keep glowing away unless i turn the power supply off Thanks. -- DEFENDER01 Disconnect the computer from the power source. DEFENDER01 wrote: > Is there any way of making the U S B sockets not powered when the pc is > shut down. > Several things i have permanently connected have L E D lights which > keep glowing away unless i turn the power supply off > > Thanks. 'PA Bear [MS MVP Wrote: &g...