error on close: "This operation cannot be performed."

this happens but my info is saved. view details explains
that microsoft doesn't know what happened, must be
corrupt.
repair file had no effect.

happens when i close the program from one of my account
windows.

any clues?
0
anonymous (74726)
8/7/2004 4:01:48 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=44

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see
For wishes or suggestions see
or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback

> this happens but my info is saved. view details explains
> that microsoft doesn't know what happened, must be
> corrupt.
> repair file had no effect.
>
> happens when i close the program from one of my account
> windows.
>
> any clues?

0
SPAM5796 (251)

"This operation cannot be performed." error
Hi, I noticed recently that I got a "This operation cannot be performed." error whenever I started Money. The error details told me to run the Money file Repair tool to fix the problem. I did a level 2 repair and the report produced said "No broken records in the original file.". I still got errors when I closed and further tried to reopen the file. I then went into 'Bills' and started to delete a bill, then close/reopen Money to see the effect. It came down to a single bill. I duplicated this bill and deleted the original, now Money is working ok and not re...

This operation cannot be performed...
Oh please someone make this annoyance go away!! I have Money 2003. Everything works fine but when I login with my password it tells me "This operation cannot be performed" so I have to click ok. When I click ok it works fine as if I got no error message. I know its minor but it is soooo annoying!! How do I make it stop!! It has to have something to do with the file because I run two different files in Money. One for business and one for home and the business one does not give me that message when I log in. Is someone smart enough to fix this!?! We may not be smart en...

error on close: "This operation cannot be performed."
this happens but my info is saved. view details explains that microsoft doesn't know what happened, must be corrupt. repair file had no effect. happens when i close the program from one of my account windows. any clues? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=44 -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Money Deluxe 2003 "This operation cannot be performed."
When attempting to open Money 2003 Deluxe, I receive the error message "This operation cannot be performed." I have tried the salvage utility and it finds no broken files. This happens on start-up, so I cannot get to the Bills section. Any help is appreciated. Yes, by going through Windows Explorer. What then? >-----Original Message----- >Are you able to open the sample file? > >-- >Michael Gordon - MVP > > >"bbutler" <bbutler@everestkc.net> wrote in message >news:787a01c359fa$d385e750$a001280a@phx.gbl... >> When attempting ...