Error Message #21

Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7
This is the error message I get when I open money.  "Money has detected that
you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting."  "Money now needs to
verify the information in the file."
It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes.
The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please
try again."  This is a windows live ID that works on MSN.
It seems my file is locked.
I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages.
I tried my back-up files, the same messages.
I used the file December 25 at 8:41 P.M., updated, backed it up, closed it,
and tried to open it again around 10:00 P.M. December 25.  That's when the
messages started.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
Bill

0
ellwood1 (26)
12/26/2007 10:10:44 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, William Smith wrote:

>Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7
>This is the error message I get when I open money.  "Money has detected that
>you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting."  "Money now needs to
>verify the information in the file."
>It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes.
>The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please
>try again."  This is a windows live ID that works on MSN.
>It seems my file is locked.
>I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages.
>I tried my back-up files, the same messages.
>I used the file December 25 at 8:41 P.M., updated, backed it up, closed it,
>and tried to open it again around 10:00 P.M. December 25.  That's when the
>messages started.
>Any ideas?

Try signing in offline. If that does not work, sit tight. There is a
problem that should get addressed on the servers.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/26/2007 10:16:56 PM
I can't sign in off line either, I keep getting the same error message.
Thank you Cal for the responses; I think it is useful for people to know
what kinds of problems are being encountered.
Bill

> In microsoft.public.money, William Smith wrote:
>
>>Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7
>>This is the error message I get when I open money.  "Money has detected
>>that
>>you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting."  "Money now needs to
>>verify the information in the file."
>>It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes.
>>The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please
>>try again."  This is a windows live ID that works on MSN.
>>It seems my file is locked.
>>I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages.
>>I tried my back-up files, the same messages.
>>I used the file December 25 at 8:41 P.M., updated, backed it up, closed
>>it,
>>and tried to open it again around 10:00 P.M. December 25.  That's when the
>>messages started.
>>Any ideas?
>
> Try signing in offline. If that does not work, sit tight. There is a
> problem that should get addressed on the servers.

0
ellwood1 (26)

e mail error, changes apostrophe to square
If I use an apostrophe, for example she's, using the default composing editor (word) when it goes to the outbox it changes the apostrophe to a square. Any help here? What message encoding are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, ron asked: | If I use an apostrophe, for example she's, using the | default composing editor (word) when it ...

Outlook 2003 error message #9
I just loaded Office Outlook 2003. Operating system XP. When I open it an error message appears. C:\PROGRA~1\HOTBAR\bin\451~1.0\SBOLExt.dll COULD NOT BE INSTALLED OR LOADED I tried detect and repair and that did not help. PLEASE, I need help "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:9BAE4F59-FED8-499B-99DE-6A4A0536423F@microsoft.com... >I just loaded Office Outlook 2003. Operating system XP. When I open it = an=20 > error message appears. > C:\PROGRA~1\HOTBAR\bin\451~1.0\SBOLExt.dll COULD NOT BE INSTALLED OR = LOADED > I tried detect and re...

SQL 2000 Reporting Services Error for CRM 3.0
Hi Guys, I have encountered the following Reporting Servies error whenever we attempt to generate CRM reports from CRM outlook and web clients. Only the administrator groups can run the reports. Note that we have upgraded CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. I have tried all my level best to grant the required permissions on the report folders. But still the error is there. Thank you in advance for your help. With kind regards, Gech Reporting Services Error ________________________________________ • An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. (rsInternalError...

New case creation error
Hi I have CRM 3.0 installed in a production server with windows 2003 server sp1, SQL server 2000 sp4 working well for several months but now when I try to create a new case the system display the following: An error has ocurred.For more information, contact your system administrator Thanks a lot. Gilbert ...

SMTPSVC Error
Hi all, I've recently installed Exchange server 2003, and have the following message pop up in event viewer event id 2012 SMTP could not connect to the DNS server 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. This event points to the product IIS 6.0. Now 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' is the external DNS server for our ISP, and these settings are in place under default smtp virtual server. All mail incoming & outcoming is fine, although some outgoing gets queued. My question is what does this event message mean and how can I get rid of...

REPOST: MAD Monitoring Error after Installing SP1
Installed SP1 on both FE and single BE servers. The BE server is now reporting a MAD Monitoring error and is shown in "Maintenance Mode". The error is: MAD Monitoring is unable to read its configuration from the DS. Error 0x8000ffff. Ran DCdiag and all tests passed. The server has connectivity. Any thoughts? Kathy Leonard "K. Leonard" <leonard_kathy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<emiNfR#REHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>... > Installed SP1 on both FE and single BE servers. The BE server is now > reporting a MAD Monitoring error and is shown in &qu...

Run-time error '3077':
Hello Everybody, In Access 2003, I am using VBA to find a string in a table. Every time I try to execute following line: anRST.FindFirst "John Smith" I get "Run-time error '3077':" which says: Syntax error (missing operator) in expression. Same is true for FindNext, FindLast and FindPrevious. anRST was defined using following code: Set anRST = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("Test", dbOpenDynaset) Where "Test" is the name of the table. Any ideas what I am missing? Thank you, -- Syed Zeeshan Haider -----------------------------------------...

OAB errors after removing exchange member server that was also DC
I ran OABinteg tool alltests for AD testing and got this. What should I use to edit the values that have a line number associated? ldp.exe or ADSIedit.msc? I am assuming that these two errors point to the removed server. I just can't find them so I can change the values to the current server. Failure: ADsOpenObject ADSI Error: hr = 0x80005000 - E_ADS_BAD_PATHNAME: An invalid ADSI pathname was p assed. Function: CheckOABTemplates Line number: 1478 Failure: ADsOpenObject ADSI Error: hr = 0x80005000 - E_ADS_BAD_PATHNAME: An invalid ADSI pathname was p assed. Function: CheckOABTempl...

Moving messages to a new computer
Is there any way other than the Files and Settings transfer wizard to move e mail messages to a new computer? Copy the pst-file to the new computer and connect to it by File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... You can locate your pst-file by using one of the following methods; a.. Search for it by typing *.pst as your query. Make sure you include hidden and system files and folders when searching for your pst-file. b.. Check the default location (Windows 2000 and Windows XP); C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ c.. From within...

How to bypass windows logo testing message?
Hi All, I am trying to install NDIS Intermediate Filter Driver on Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional. While installing driver i get a Windows Logo Testing Message. "The software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows xx". Is there any way to bypass this message prompt? Regards, SAM yes, get a logo d "Sam Developer" wrote in message news:76d0e800-98e0-49d4-8fe9-2000336e1b79@t5g2000prd.googlegroups.com... Hi All, I am trying to install NDIS Intermediate Filter Driver on Wi...

Send Message Box to Users Logged in
Would anyone know if there is a way to send a message box of sorts to users that are currently logged into the Database? I currently send emails giving them log out times, but continually have to log onto the server and kick out those who didn't read the email (then they have to go through the headache of the network error messages trying to get their Access closed). I thought it would be so much easier if they could just get a pop up while they're working in it. I was hoping if I have a pre-set message, there might be the possiblity???? I would appreciate anyones he...

CRM ERROR 1053 when trying to start MSCRM Security Service.
WE have hust installed CRM 1.2 on Windows 2003. When we try to start the CRM Security Service we get the following error ERROR 1053: The service did not responf to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Any help on this will be much appreciated. what OS are your domain controllers running? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "CRM ERROR 1053" <CRMERROR1053@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:263F0B66-427E-48E0-A3A7-D2658F1C7B8B@microsoft.com... > WE have hust insta...

fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'mfc71.lib'
I have a project that was built with VS 2003. After doing the auto conversion with VS 2005, I now get this error message when linking: fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'mfc71.lib' There is only one .cpp file in this project. There is no reference to MFC71.lib in the project. Any ideas? > I have a project that was built with VS 2003. After doing the auto > conversion with VS 2005, I now get this error message when linking: > > fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'mfc71.lib' > > There is only one .cpp file in this project. There is no reference to &g...

Sent Message Rule
I know this is an Outlook ng. but I'm using Outlook Express and can't seem to create a rule that copies my sent messages to a particular folder. 2 e-mail addresses in one Account. I want to send the sent messages from the Sent Items folder to another. TB The Bear <buck_roggers@hotmail.com> wrote: > I know this is an Outlook ng. but I'm using Outlook Express Then you should ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress is one. -- Brian Tillman ...

Notify Message in Outlook
I attached a large attachment to a message and it sat in the outbox all I didn't know that the attachment was too large to send. I also didn't see it in my outbox--it sat there all day. I didn't find out about it until I was turning off my computer at the end of the day. I have many folders and can't check the outbox all the time. Is there a way to be notified if an email is sitting in the outbox? version of outlook? you can put the outbox folder on favorite folders in ol2003/2007. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need ...

How do I import messages from mbox file to Outlook?
I want to start using Outlook for mail from Agent and Agent says their export to to an mbox universal UNIX file format. How then to I import this format into Outlook? SPeon <SPeon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to start using Outlook for mail from Agent and Agent says > their export to to an mbox universal UNIX file format. How then to I > import this format into Outlook? Many people find the conversion easiest to manage by first importing into Outlook Express (using the Netscape Communicator selection, since that also uses mbox format) and then exporting into...

Error in open() function in CDaoDatabase class of MFC-> Unhandled exception in myProject.exe:0xc0000005:Access violation.
Hi! I m working on a database project in which i use CDaoDatabase class of MFC to create the connection with a Access .mdb file by using its open() function. and then use CDaoQueryDef class to save the query in the database. It works well when I run my program first time for a database but if I select the another or same Access .mdb file it give error in its open funcation. the error msg is somthing like this-> Unhandled exception in myProject.exe:0xc0000005:Access violation. Pls help me to solve this problem as early as possible. Are you using the try/catch(CDaoException* e) blocks? If...

Changing format of Data Validation's Input Message
I'm using Data Validations. The cell has an input message, which appears by default as a rectangular bubble right under the cell. Is it possible to change the format of this bubble, to different colours, fonts, borders, etc? I want to make it more noticeable. I didn't see any formatting capabilities in that dialog. Hall wrote: > > I'm using Data Validations. The cell has an input message, which appears by > default as a rectangular bubble right under the cell. > > Is it possible to change the format of this bubble, to different colours, > fonts, borde...

OL2003
I�m running XP Home with all updates / service packs applied. I�ve jus upgraded from Office 2000 - Small Business to Office 2003 Professiona and have applied all updates. The computer is connected to Comcas (broadband) through a router for home networking. The machine i configured for 4 individuals/logon profiles (me, wife, 2 kids). Al functionality of Outlook works for all users except me. Outlook indicates that my email d/ls from the server but it fails t appear in any folder (log file at end of post). After searching thi forum and other sources, I have implemented/tried all of th followin...

error opening address book when adding an appointment
I have used Outlook 2000 before but when I loaded it on my new compouter that runs Microsoft Vista I have been unable to add an apointment in the calendar. I always get a message "An error occured when attempting to open the Windows Adress Book. Unable to find the WAB DLL." Excel and Word are working fine. I don't use Outlook for e-mail. And am not trying to link the apointment with anyone else. You are using Outlook 2000 in Internet Only Mode. It is not compatible with Vista. You'll need to run one of the functional versions of Outlook. -- Russ Valentine ...

CHDKSK C: keeps returning error
hi guys running xp pro / sp3 / totally updated a month or so ago, tried to run a chkdsk for C drive; as usual the computer said it would be done at next boot. but I keep getting an error message "checking file system on c: The type of the file system is NTFS Cannot open volume for direct access Windows has finished checking this disk ... first of all, what would cause this? 2nd: why does it keep repeating every bootup? 3rd: how to correct and get CHKDSK running again, or at least to drop the error message? thanks, tZ "Torobi" <mishnu@velo...

ESEUTIL error on Exchange 2000
Last night I ran eseutil on my priv1.edb as it had reached 16,702,792KB file size and I was encountering intermittent stoppages, slowdowns in my email service, though the IS never dismounted. I have about 8 GB space left on the drive with the MDBdata. After the previous nights online defrag I had about 9 GB of white space in the database. I ran the eseutil with a /t switch, since I had only 8 GB free space on the drive, and set the tempdfg.edb to a USB drive with 128 GB free space. Nevertheless, the eseutil errored at about 50% with the message: "Operation terminated with error -180...

Opneing links within Outlook messages
I just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. I can not open active links within the body of any e-mail messages. Any suggestions? "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C90DEED-3B7C-4B3E-B92E-E9E5018131B7@microsoft.com... > I just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. I can not open active links > within > the body of any e-mail messages. Any suggestions? So what happens when you try? what happens when you try? If you get the restrictions in effect error message that tells you to talk to your administrator, this is a problem with ...

CRM SBS install error

Scanning in your signature into your messages.
My version of Outlook is 2001. I have scanned my first name in jpeg and went into Signatures, did the set up I normally do to get my vitals at the end of a message automatically. But I cannot import the jpeg image into the already established signature. Either it takes a later edition or I am missing somehting here. Please advise. ...