EPay Date and Status

Hi,
In Money 2001 when a  transaction was paid with epay it used the date of the
transaction, but in 2002 and 2003 if I have a transaction for the 20th and
set it to EPay on the 5th (not changing the dates but actually on the 5th
set the epay for the 20th) Money will move the transaction to 15th or so. Is
there a way to turn this off?

0
gerogevyp (3)
10/27/2003 5:12:57 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Macro to select files with specific dates from a folder
I would appreciate your help to create a macro. I have a folder with a particular date say Aug 2006 and it contains various files with specific dates say 1st August, 2nd August etc and some with different date format. The macro should pick up only those files with dates 1st August, 2nd August and NOT select the files with the different date format and deposit these selected files into a new folder named Aug 2007. I want to make the macro code as generic as possible. Thanks, Amit Check out this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/folder.htm See the macro Copy_Files_Dates -- Regards Ron de Br...

Date format #7
God#$%@&*()#$!@#%^% Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spent 40 minutes in its help to find out how to change the date format and failed. Could someone please tell me how to change the date from 15/12/06 to 15 Dec 06 in Money 2006. Thanks. MS Money uses the date format that you have chosen for Windows. So go to start -- Control Panel -- regional settings and you should be able to change it their. "Mike Fox" <mikefox@Junoo.com> wrote in message news:ftfmn21fpm8bm9q3ul0o694aa7njdqhdpl@4ax.com... > God#$%@&*()#$!@#%^% Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > I just spen...

Date Format Questions
how do I get this =((DATE(2005,12,30))&" YTD") to look like this Dec 05 YTD Right now I have a Cell that look like : 38716 YTD Hi =TEXT(DATE(2005,12,30),"mmm dd")&" YTD" Arvi Laanemets "Mestrella31" <mestrella@mxn.com> wrote in message news:F523D264-3CC1-40E0-A371-1D1C21D8F4F7@microsoft.com... > how do I get this > =((DATE(2005,12,30))&" YTD") > > to look like this > > Dec 05 YTD > > Right now I have a Cell that look like : 38716 YTD or you could just format the cell as mmm dd \YT\D -- H...

Default Today's Date with Phone Call Activity
All, Question: I make a phone call under a contact record and want to record the details of our conversation under a Activity Type > Phone Call.. Ok no problem: Then you have issues with open activity vs closed activities which is another subject. Problem: Do you see the Activity View?... It basically comes up in alphabetical order which is useless. If you default the due date, then the activities show up in Date sequence which is a little bit more meaningful. I can always manually create the today's due date, but this is more keystrokes... MSCRM already takes too many ...

How to View Available Dates in Calendar
How does one allow others to see only the available dates in her calendar in Outlook 2002? Hi, if you use an Exchange, the Admin can set the permissions. if you dont use an Exchange and use only your local OL nobody can allow it. Maybe youself! >-----Original Message----- >How does one allow others to see only the available dates >in her calendar in Outlook 2002? >. > which options do I select in Outlook to view my available dates in Outlook. I imagine it would be the same options to select to give permission to others to view available dates if my calendar is bein...

CRM 4.0 State code and Status code error
Hello, I have upgraded a client from 3.0 to 4.0, and am getting errors whenever they try to reopen a closed opportunity. This occurs for any opportunity, regardless of whether it was closed before the upgrade or created new. It occurs with any Role, including Sys Admin. The Opportunity entity has been customized, but only using the built in customization features, no custom code at all. It was renamed to become "Proposals", however. Has anyone out there seen this error before? Any resolution? The generic error is: "State code or status code is invalid. Sate code is inva...

Linking computer dates (time) to spreadsheet dates that have formu
Aloha I am hoping someone is out there who can assist me. I have spent two days trying to do two simple things in a medicine sheet I made up. It involves the dates. They need to change by the month, we have figured out the formulas that in itself was difficult. But NOW HOW do I TIE IN my computers Calendar (where the time clock) is TO the dates I have in the spreadsheet? So when the computer calendar changes the spreadsheet dates change per the formula that is in there? THank you very much Antoinette We probably need a bit more information on what you are trying to do, but ...

Epay
When I treid my epay feature for the first time in Money 2002...I got several to go through correctly, but some of them show a double entry with one have been sent and the other awaiting to be sent...I cannot delete the one waiting to be sent and my checking account is showing a bad balance since an extra payment is logged in the system somewhere...does anyone now how to delete this extra epay out of the system? The only way I've been able to fix this situation is to go into the Online account Manager and disable online bill paying for the affected account. Then you can go into the...

Pivot table will not group a date field
I have a pivot table that I grouped the dates by month. I've been using it for quite a while. I just refreshed it and the dates came ungrouped.And when I select the date field and group, I get an error message saying "cannot group that selection. You either have blanks or text fields in your dates - Find and fix. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask pe...

sum of a field filtered by date
HII have a table with commitments of customers on how much they will pay on what date. The fields are customer id, date and amount.Need to make a query to list out customer id, total payable till current date. I tried using sum function in total row in design grid, but it gives me some wierd result. other functions like avg, max and min work fine.also where can i specify that records with future dates are not to be included in the total?Thanks for any helpRamesh ...

Calendar View Sort date other than "Start date"
(OL2003) I use a custom form as a home video release schedule. I'd like to have the calendar be able show the street date, which is the standard "start date" field OR a custom field called "order date". In other words, instead of the calendar view showing records by street date ("start date"), I'd like it to show by "order date". Any ideas? Thanks... ...

Task Alert
I want to create the workflow below I found on CRM blog here, BUT....for some reason I don't have "Task.due date" option in the field that chooses "Due date" in the wait/timer view. I only have "Modified On" as option in the field, so it comes out "Task.Modified On". Does anyone know why this might be? When Task is created wait Task.Due Date not null end wait wait for 2 day after Task.Due date if Task.status = open then Assign To: [owner's manager] end if ...

reference to a bimonthly date
I am trying to create a formula that will reference every other weekend, for example I would like to populate a cell based on the date, but only every other weekend. Can anyone help with this one? Pick a weekend start in one cell, and then use =A1+14 etc. -- HTH Bob Phillips "thrasher" <thrasher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5271EEDC-5DB9-48EB-8BD4-5606D7F63A7A@microsoft.com... > I am trying to create a formula that will reference every other weekend, for > example I would like to populate a cell based on the date, but only every > other wee...

Epay and processing date flag issue
I had Money's options set to turn off the "enter epays on the processing date" but for some reason the settings got lost. So I now have a transaction with the processing date, which is not how I bank (the MSN Bill Pay will debit on the pay date, not the processing date), and it's messing up my Cash Flow. Does anyone know how to fix an existing transaction, short of cancel and reissue? Thx. ...

How to Sort on Date in Filename?
I have files whose filenames include date created; with the filename format ddmmmfilename2, ddmmmfilename3, etc in a folder. In Windows Explorer I want to view the files in date sequence. How can I manipulate the ddmmm into a format that can be logically sorted? thanks Davy "Davy" <me@removeallthistextchobham.org.uk> said this in news item news:Xns9CF5B1C1ADEC1meremoveallthistextc@216.196.109.145... > I have files whose filenames include date created; with the filename > format ddmmmfilename2, ddmmmfilename3, etc in a folder. > > In Windows ...

Historical stock status #3
I need a report with beginning stock, receivings, sales, ending stock. Which table(s) are used for a historical stock status. Thanks, -- Toni Why not use the Historical Inventory Trial Balance report instead? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com "Toni" wrote: > I need a report with beginning stock, receivings, sales, ending stock. Which > table(s) are used for a historical stock status. > > Thanks, > -- > Toni ...

date/time field
I have table with Times in them (Date/Time-Short time) I try to run queries for example <12:00 and cannot get proper response 1. Assume short time ok in propertis? 2. How should i type in the criteria section? 12:00 or 12.00 or? Help Thanks Steve Do your fields contain only Times, or do they also contain Dates? Setting the format does not change the value of the field: it only changes how the value is displayed, which makes no impact on using it in queries. If you do have dates and times, you'll need to create a calculated field that uses the TimeValue funct...

Deleteing an Epay
I thought I was going to try Epay and I set everything up. It can't make a contact with my bank and now I can't delete the Epay itself. I only did one to see if it would work. Does anyone have an idea how to just delete it. I am running Money 2000 Thanks Ron Harmon -- Photographic Portfolio at: http://ronaldharmon.home.att.net ...

Moving dates between worksheets
I track my bank balance on two worksheets. The first is a date/debit/credit to track the balance. The second worksheet lists my monthly Standing Orders. At the start of each month I would like to transfer the coming month's debit information from the second worksheet to the first. What date format should I use in the second worksheet, and is it possible to increment by exactly a month each time. eg how can I write an instruction to debit a regular sum on say the 8th day of the month? tks I wonder if you would save yourself a lot of time by spending $20 or so to buy Microsoft Mo...

stop automatic increment of dates
Using Excel 2003, from Office XP, SP1 I usually want to use autofill w/o making it a series. I finally turned it off for most numbers, although I can't remember where the options box is located. However, I can't get the dates to stay put, except to show "autofill options" & select "copy cells." I really wish these autocomplete & autofill series options were "opt-in" rather than "search for the option in every menu, clear the box, then see if it does what you want it to." Or rather, doesn't do what I never wanted it to do in t...

selecting dates in a date range
I have 2 columns in a table: HeadlineStartDate date not null, HeadlineEndDate date not null I need to do 3 things: 1. select all rows where the current date falls between HeadlineStartDate and HeadlineEndDate, 2. Select all rows where the current date is earlier than HeadlineStartDate and 3. Select all rows where the current date is later than HeadlineEndDate. How do you do this? they need to be all in different queries. Andy declare @dt as date=getdate() 1) select * from tbl where HeadlineStartDate >= @dt and HeadlineEndDate<dateadd(d,1,@dt) 2) se...

subtracting Dates
Could someone please help me with the below task. A1 = 01-Jan-05 = The first day of the year. B1 = 16-June 05 = Their starting date. C1 = 10-Oct 05 = Their finishing date. example I have a program for my staff when they resign to count how many days they have worked here this year and to make sure they have not take too many days holiday and in cell A1 I have 01-Jan-05 and in cell B1 I have their starting date for example 16-June-05 and in cell C1 I have their finishing date for example 10-Oct-05. Now I am trying to work out a formula in D1 to tell me how many days the employee has w...

Date format #33
I want to have a column to be my date field. I want to be able to enter for instance 09072005 or 90705 I would like for Excel to be able to convert it to read 09/07/2005. If I format my cell to Date it reads as ########, If I leave my cell as General it excepts the number but does not have the slashes. Thanks for your help. ANN -- AG On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:35:03 -0700, "AG" <AG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to have a column to be my date field. I want to be able to enter for >instance 09072005 or 90705 I would like for Excel to be able to convert it t...

Problem in saving Date Field in Excel file to CSV
We just copy and paste data from MS Access 2003 to Excel 2003. When we save the Excel as CSV file, we find that the date has been converted to American format. We have checked the Regional Settings and Australia is used. Is there any language setting in Excel ? Moreover, on another machine, we are able to save to non-American date. However, we find that for monetary field, most of them are quoted - Like "$2,000.00" but some are not quoted - like $580.00. Your advice is sought. Thanks Peter "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >We just cop...

blank epay data
I use MSMoney 2005 epay to pay bills. A transaction has just cleared my bank in the number range used by MSMoney but has blank information. Looking at MSMoney, I can see where I used epay for check numbers #5908 and #5910. The phantom transaction is #5909 and it is totally blank, except for the money amount, date and check number To make matters worse, #5008 was the last epay transaction I performed on my old machine, and #5910 is the first known transaction on my new machine. I copied the files from the old machine to the new machine. After I discovered this problem I went back...