en moins de 30 jours tu vas avoir plus de 1000$

Bonjour,

Il faut just cliquer sur chaqu'un de ces lien :

http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=18281
http://faustinoadoahi.carrefourinternet.com/
http://dailycashclub.net/?r=hybati
http://www.fortune5minutes.com?id=4003
http://hybati-Eng.blog4ever.com

Bonne f�te de SAINT VALENTIN

0
hybati1 (1)
2/6/2009 9:29:38 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

www.luxcash.de.vu
www.luxcash.de.vu THIS MAIL CHANGED MY LIFE !!!! ...

Deleting blank rows en mass
I'm copying a large amount of data from the internet and when I put the pages into a workseet I have every other row blank. The only way I can seem to get rid of the blank rows is to hold down the ctrl key and highlight them. -- This takes an age... Is there any way I can use a function to auto delete all the blank rows ?? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You don't mention any problems with the data, but just in case, I always keep a copy of Dav...

Is invariant culture the same as neutral culture(en)
Hi Below is some docs from MSDN about culture invariant. Is culture-invariant the same as the neutral culture en(English) because the docs say it is associated with the English language but not with any country or region ? So according to me the definition for culture invariant matches the definition for neutral culture en(English) The invariant culture is culture-insensitive. Your application specifies the invariant culture by name using an empty string ("") or by its language identifier. InvariantCulture retrieves an instance of the invariant culture. It is assoc...

Formatting in 1000's
I use Excel 2000. Is there anyway to format numbers in 1000's? Right now I divide each cell by 1000 to get the results I want (=5,000,000.00/1000=5,000) and format to zero decimals. Thanks You could create a Custom Format : #,##0,_);(#,##0,) Format>Cells>Number tab Under Category, select Custom and enter: #,##0,_);(#,##0,) in the type box. NOTE: doing that won't change the actual value of the number, so 5,000,000 will still be 5 million, but it'll look like this: 5,000 Does that help? Regards, Ron "William Copeland" wrote: > I use Excel 2000. Is...

Question on delete mail > 30 days? Please help.
I have created 5 mail boxes for store a large volume email (for management), In existing, the mails in the mail boxes are delete every week manually since they use up more than 3GB HD. How to set a rule/resouce kit/any SDK to delete all the mail date longer than 30 in these five mailboxes? I would like to schedule it to delete mail date longer than 30 days every mid-night. Thank you! You could try creating a mailbox managee settings recipient policy set to delete items older than X days from user mailboxes with a custom attribute value of a specified string. Thank You so much, I just go...

Money Plus Deluxe 2008 doesn't launch
I'm trying to upgrade from Money 2005 to Money Plus Deluxe 2008. I purchased and downloaded the program, launched the .exe file, and installed the program. The installer indicated that the program installed and that money was ready to use. However, the program doesn't launch. I try to start by launching from the start menu and either a.) nothing happens or b.) I get an error that says "DLL initialization failed." This error message repeats itself over and over. I'm installing on Virtual PC for mac running Windows XP Professional. Any suggestions? Thanks! Go...

Les opportunit�s de l' automne
******************************** Profitez des avantages bancaires et financiers de cet automne gr�ce � We bplan : Cet automne Webplan propose : " la carte bleu de Egg( gagnez 1% sur toutes les d�penses,un bon d'achat de 30 euros offert � la suscription) " la banque online(site d' information) " le guide du cr�dit immobilier et du pr�t(guide du cr�dt) http://www.webplan.fr.vu/argent/ ******************************* =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr Le : Wed Oct 22 03:59:13 2003 depuis l'IP : 81.192.2...

Ecran de boas vindas
Boa noite, Encontrei o seguinte problema: Configuração: Windows XP Profissional Português SP3. (confirmou-se que a licença é válida e genuína) Tendo uma sessão aberta ao fechar a mesma o sistema retorna ao ecrã de voas vinda do Windows. Aparecem os dois nomes de utilizador, sistema só tem dois utilizadores. Ao fazer click sobre a imagem abre a caixa para colocar a senha, mas não se consegue escrever nada na caixa, não aparece o cursor para que se possa escrever. Reiniciando o sistema pode iniciar-se sessão co...

publisher 2007 #30
How do I add pages to an existing calendar? Under help it says to go to format, then "change template", but my program only allows "apply new template". If I do this, then I have to create a new calendar and move a lot of content, or I have to re-do the customizations that are on the original calendar. Click *Change Template* on the Format Publication task pane, using the calendar choice you already have on the screen, click Set Calendar Dates, change the date range. The query about time click yes, ok out, in the next screen select *Apply template to current pub...

money plus home and business documentation
I am just learning Money Plus Home and Business. The documentation that MS supplies on line is not very useful. Is there better documentation somewhere? For instance, I want the invoice that I designed to be my default invoice. I want to email this invoice to my clients. Is there a way to do this? -- Teresa T McShu wrote in <B2FC4EE2-48B0-4662-8AC5-A59F7002B695@microsoft.com>: > I am just learning Money Plus Home and Business. The documentation > that MS supplies on line is not very useful. Is there better > documentation somewhere? > > For instance, I want t...

Money Plus downloaded check numbers
When Money Plus downloads check transactions from FNB, sometimes the check number gets replaced. This happens when the payee processes it as a substitute check so it shows the number as, e.g., "Substitute check 2024" but the length of the field seems to be limited to 12 characters (substitute c). Is it possible to customize the download process to ignore lettrs in the number field or to selectively ignore some items? What generally happens is I record some checks when ahead of time to make sure I don't forget they are out there, then the download wipes out the number, th...

Slow Money Plus
I'd like to know what idiot decided to release the new version of Money Plus with such a slow home page!!! TheHermit wrote: > I'd like to know what idiot decided to release the new version of > Money Plus with such a slow home page!!! We're all wondering that. :) -- Steve Bell New Life Home Improvement Arlington, TX It's not that slow for everybody--all too many people, though. Try ermoving varios gadgets to see when it speeds up. When you find the gadget that makes it slow--and which, when removed, speeds it up--report back and we can find somebody who knows...

MS Money vs MSN Money Plus?
I have Verizon Online DSL with MSN, which includes a program called MSN Money Plus. What is the difference between MSN Money Plus and MS Money? I have never used this type of program before so would appreciate any input. Bill C -- No SPAM MSN Money Plus is web based. Your data is stored on MSN servers. MS Money runs your computer. The data is stored on your local hard drive. There is integration with the web, but it's not required. There are other differences, but this is the primary one. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "Bill C" <public_bill@verizon.net> wr...

Outlook Connector problem 12-30-09
I am new to Outlook and have the latest product. I have 2 hotmaiol accounts and want to get e mails from both. On a regular basis i get the following message for both accounts "We were unable to sign in to your account. Please try again. Outlook connector has encountered an error. Please restart outlook. If the issue continues, open the control panel, click add/remove programes and repair outlook connector. If this does not fix the issue contact support." My machine is brand new with upto date parts and i have kept wodows updated also. Can anyone help ...

Office 2007 Pro Plus
Earlier this year my company upgraded all of us to Office 2007. I read about some of the changes and was somewhat excited! Like the ability to have spreadsheets of more than 65K rows and 256 columns. In my job duties I often look at data in Access that is hundreds of thousands of lines long. More than 256 columns seldom comes into play , it's really the rows that initially made me happy. Now I could export these large tables to excel spreadsheets and manipulate the data in excel. Well now the ability of Excel to handle more than 65K rows seems more like a curse than anything else!! Recent...

Prueba de correo
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CB2684.2B1C13B0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000E_01CB2684.2B1C13B0" ------=_NextPart_001_000E_01CB2684.2B1C13B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ------=_NextPart_001_000E_01CB2684.2B1C13B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

VLOOKUP Help 12-30-09
Please bare with me, but I've never used the vlookup function and I'm having difficulties. I have two spread sheets with file numbers in column A. I need to know if the files in spreadsheet two (smaller data set, named "RS2008") are within spreadsheet one (larger data set, named '2008'). If so, I need a "1" populated into spreadsheet one, column U (data in columns B-T). Please help how I would accomplish this task. Thank you! Hi, In U2 of Spread Sheet one, enter the following formula and drag to fill down the column. =IF(ISNUMBER(M...

MSN Money Plus dumbing down on 6/28/2006
Cal's MSN Money network status link revealed another tidbit: --- Change of service - discontinuing MSN Money Plus An important change is coming to the MSN Money service. MSN Money Plus will be replaced by the MSN Money service, starting early in July. After the transition, much of the account information you currently have stored by MSN Money Plus will be available through the MSN Money service. Why is MSN making this change? A large majority of MSN Money Plus subscribers do not use the features that are exclusive to MSN Money Plus. Most of the features and functionality of MSN Money Plus...

Money Plus won't open after credentials entered
My father is getting the following behavior with Money Plus: Click Money Plus icon on desktop On sign-in page, enter password Click Sign In (or Next) Result: Money Plus appears to close: window closes, no error message is popped. Task Manager shows no applications or processes for Money/Money Plus. He works with Money several times a week and the problem just appeared. He isn't aware of having installed any updates or made other changes to his machine. Thoughts? Thanks. Erin Your Money file could be damaged. You can try repairing the Money file or using a diff...

en/decrypting strings
Hi, For my applications I use the following class: Imports System.Security.Cryptography Imports System.IO Imports System.Text 'SymmCrypto is a wrapper of System.Security.Cryptography.SymmetricAlgorithm classes 'and simplifies the interface. It supports customized SymmetricAlgorithm as well. 'Original Code from Frank Fang 'Revised by Jerome Howard to remove Bad Data errors, create seperate CryptoIV and 'use the maximum legal keysize for each encryption algorithm Public Class Crypto '256 Bit IV Key that is truncated when a smaller keys are requi...

Create Symbolic Link and Move Files and Subfolders older than 30 D
Hello Community, I'm looking free up some disk space on our most active volume by moving some directory stuctures older than(Last modified Date) 30 days. I prefer it to make it transparent to the users and hence want create a symbolic link for each file and that's moved so the user is not required to be aware of the new location. Some experts please help me establish the script structure. Thanks in advance ...

Failure to install Money Plus Deluxe from downloaded file
Trying to install Money Plus Deluxe from Money_Plus_Deluxe_Win32_English_online-US_Only_DwnLd. exe 34650 KB Money Plus Deluxe Setup extracting ...(various files) wextrace_cleanup0 Rundll32.exeD:\WINNT\system32\advpack.dll,DelNodeRunDLL32 "D:\DOCUM~1\gdwalter\LOCALS~1\Temp\IXPOO1,TMP" to run at system startup. Allow? Microsoft Money requires Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 or a more recent update. ***** I am running WIN2K. Is there a solution? (Running foreign language system: \ is back slash. In microsoft.public.money, waltergd wrote: >Trying to install Money P...

Pivot Tables #30
Doeas anyone know where I can find some basic info on pivot tables? I want to learn the basics. Is there a website with a tutorial that anyone knows about? Thank you, Karen See Debra Dalgleish's intro: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm In article <72154F80-7A1A-4DE0-8BA6-B1273C65C9F0@microsoft.com>, "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Doeas anyone know where I can find some basic info on pivot tables? I want > to learn the basics. Is there a website with a tutorial that anyone knows > about? > > Thank...

Money Plus Deluxe will not update
When I open my money file, I get prompted that there is an update availabel. When I update it, it seems successful, and re-open my money file, I get prompted again. This is a never ending loop. I am running Vista Ultimate, in November, I installed Money Plus Business & Home, and removed Money 2007 Deluxe. I want to go back to Deluxe, but it looks like my registry is hosed and every time I open Money, I get prompted to update. Should I disable the UAC and try it again? Or, should I remove money, and try to clean out my system before installing Deluxe again? TIA, Bill In micros...

sending email with yahoo plus
I get the following message when sending messages using windows 7 The connection to the server has failed. Subject '' Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Socket Error: 10060 Port 25 is not correct. This is for Windows Mail, but the settings are the same. To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-P...