Employee contributions in Dlxe 2007

My 401k account tracks my contributions as a negative. This makes the account
balance off by the amount of my contributions. I update via Fidelity.
0
cards (4)
10/12/2007 3:23:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Cards wrote:

>My 401k account tracks my contributions as a negative. This makes the account
>balance off by the amount of my contributions. I update via Fidelity.

What happens is that when you download a Buy, you are not
downloading a corresponding deposit/contribution. So if your broker
does not providing contributions in the download, there are two
options I could suggest:

The better one would be to put a transfer into the Contributions
account from your paycheck to account for the transactions. You
could make a single Deposit to catch up with past transactions.

The easier, but less rigorous, one would be to un-tick
TrackCashTransactions in the account settings. That will cause you
to not have a Contributions/Cash account for that account.

Also see http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html#Q14

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Word 2007 changes my document to have a giant margin
I open a normal word document. It is about 30 pages. When it is opened it suddenly changes it so every page has a giant margin on the right hand side of every page. It is very annoying. Please make it stop. You are looking at the document with the View option set to Final showing Mark up. Change that to Final. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Mark mcPherson" <Mark mcPherson@discussions.microsoft.c...

Print errors HP/Vista/Publisher 2007/Xerox
I am having major problems with print errors since going to Vista and Pub 2007. I already loaded the Vista driver upgrade from Xerox, who says they have had numerous calls, and that it is Microsoft's problem. I have no problems printing Word or Excel files. I may get a few copies that are fine, but then start getting print errors and (usually) offending command: image, stack:dictionary. Then it prints a bunch of gibberish. What to do? Are you using printer fonts? Do you get the same results if you disable the printer fonts and use the application fonts. What is the exact error? ...

Money 2007 Bill Pay
In previous versions you were able to select several bills at once and see what you balance would be after paying selected bills. Was there a question here? "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA20D2D1-9A45-42AF-8885-7AA444E47712@microsoft.com... > In previous versions you were able to select several bills at once and see > what you balance would be after paying selected bills. Sorry about that, how can you select several bills and see what your balance will be without acutaly paying the bills? "Dick Watson" wrote: > Was t...

New Employee
Using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2003 on XP client We have replaced an employee, setup their new email address, setup user account on Exchange, etc. The former employee's mailbox is still functioning and the current employee is using their account until we switch over. We would like everything in all of the folders in Outlook '03 from the former employee to be transferred to the new employee's Outlook profile/mailbox. The new employee needs to refer to contacts, emails etc from the former employee. We will setup the proper email forwarding, but how do we transfer/copy all current...

String manipulation in 2007
I am running a 2003 macro in Excel 2007. It fails and says 'Can't find object or library' and highlights the word Left in Left(somestring, somenumber). In Help I see that Left does not exist in 2007, but it does in Access. So I include a reference the Access library (Tools/References, etc.). This does not help. Any suggestions anyone ? Thanks ! On Apr 8, 11:03=A0am, nb0512 <nb0...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am running a 2003 macro in Excel 2007. It fails and says 'Can't find ob= ject > or library' and highlights the word Left in L...

Migration to 2007 Issues
I am having some serious challenges migrating a major application from A2k to A2007. I am using a A2000 mde front end and mdb backend In each scenario listed below, Trusted Locations are properly set and no Missing Reference errors are generated. This is what I am facing: - If I run the A2000 frontend app as mdb or mde under A2007 and WinXP, everything runs fine. When I run the A2000 mde under A2007 and WinXp, the A2007 ribbons do not appear and my custom menus appear. (That is what I want.) - If I run the A2000 front end mdb on A2007 and Vista, it runs fine - If I run the A2000 frontend m...

Printing from Office Enterprise 2007
I am unable to print from Office Enterprise 2007. I just upgraded my computer from XP to Windws 7. The Printer is Lexmark P4350. I have downloaded the Vista driver from Lexmark which works with Windows 7. However when installing the printer's driver a message comes up saying that driver is missing and takes you back to Lexmark's website. The only way to print from word 2007 is through 'WinWord' - don't know if it is something to do with administrator setting. But I am the administrator for the computer. I have re-installed office and the printer may time...

GAL and Outlook 2007
Hi, I install exchange 2007. From a Outlook 2007 client a user can see and use the GAL but some users can't see all the users of the GAL... very strange. Permissions are the default per every user.. any helps? Thank's andrea On Wed, 9 May 2007 15:08:54 +0200, "Andrea Racca" <raccaNOSPAMlibero.it> wrote: >Hi, >I install exchange 2007. From a Outlook 2007 client a user can see and use >the GAL but some users can't see all the users of the GAL... very strange. >Permissions are the default per every user.. any helps? >Thank's andrea > A...

Error: 2003 vs 2007 Object or class does not support the set of e
I just finished installing Office 10. I kept my previous version of 2003. Now, whenever I open an Access 2003 database in Access 2003 I receive the following message. The expression On Open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object of class does not support the set of events. I am simply opening a Switchboard Form created from Access 2003. Please advise. I must have both versions running as I have customers that are at different levels. Thanks for your help in advance. -- M. Shipp See: Errors using multiple versions of Access und...

Outlook 2007 PST constantly corrupt need to repair
I've been an Outlook user for quite a long time and never ran into this before. My pst file is constantly corrupt and I keep having to run scanpst to fix it. Sometimes I can close Outlook and wait a few minutes and it will be okay. Other times, I can't open messages, delete messages, or move messages, unless i run scanpst and then reopen Outlook 2007. My pst file is 166mb and I have multiple email addresses. I never had an issue before now and it is happening more frequently. Any ideas what could be causing this to occur so often? I am running Outlook 2007 on a Vista mach...

Screen position of commandbar button in Excel 2007 ?
I have some add-ins with custom commandbars that have buttons on them that show a popup menu below the commandbar button when clicked . That worked fine so far up to Excel 2003. However in Excel 2007 Application.CommandBars.ActionControl.Top and Application.CommandBars.ActionControl.Left does not deliver anymore the information about the screen position of the clicked button, so as a consequence my popup menu does get displayed at the wrong position in Excel 2007. Is there any workaround, maybe with an Windows API call to get the position of the commandbar button? I'm explicity ...

Terminating an Employee
Hello: When you terminate an employee in the Termination window in HR, is the amount paid to the employee in the last pay check prorated based on the "Last Date Worked" field? In other words, does Great Plains prorate pay? Thanks! childofthe1980s No matter which word you use, the answer is the same. GP does not prorate. -- Charles Allen, MVP "childofthe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > When you terminate an employee in the Termination window in HR, is the > amount paid to the employee in the last pay check prorated based on the "Last > Date Work...

Search Indexing
Hello all, Is there a way to schedule search indexing on Exchange 2007? We'd like to turn it off during business hours. We think it's causing a performance hit on our server. TIA! Jon Why do you think that? My experience is that the overhead from content indexing in Exchange 2007 is pretty small, especially compared to Exchange 2003. All I know you can do is turn it off using "Set-MailboxDatabase -IndexEnabled:$False". -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Jon LaBarge&qu...

2 axes charts in Excel 2007
Has anyone ever received or know of an update to correct the very problematic behaviour of Excel 2007 when (trying to) produce charts with 2 independent axes, each with manually set limits? The program regularly goes off in to a real huff and becomes unresponsive for absolutely ages... There was an issue fixed in SP1 (and before that with a restricted hot fix) but this became even more problematic with SP2. It was accepted as a legitimate bug mid last year but I have never found an update. I note that this behaviour has been cured in Excel 2010 beta... so where is the cure for Ex...

Hiding Personal Employee Information in Address Book
First off the environment is Exchange 2003 SP1 with Active Directory 2003. Basically... our HR department was granted limited access to AD to fill in user information (Home address, telephone, etc...) and I then modified the default user ACL so that any member of "Group X" in AD was denied access to seeing the above personal information. This worked on the Global Address List as well.... But now there's a problem. We've been setting up users in Cached Mode, and those users are able to see everything. I believe this has to do with the fact that Exchange is generating t...

How do I set accounts in Outlook 2007 to receive hotmail accounts.
I have been receiving my MSN email on Outlook using Verizon DSL and a verizon/MSN program. Last week, verizon dropped the MSN service (I still have an MSN hotmail account), and I can no longer receive my MSN email on Outlook. E-mail is still there on Windows Live, but I hate Windows Live. When I called Verizon, they told me that Microsoft had blocked all hotmail accounts on Verizon. This seems too incredible to be true. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Is Microsoft really blocking hotmail accounts on Outlook? The easiest way to download emails from Hotmail is to us...

Downgrade to BCM 2007
We tried CRM 3.0, too complex for our small shop. BCM 2007 seems to offer everything we need. Is there an "easy"way to move data from CRM to BCM? They both are running on SQL 2005 Expresss. ...

Saving 2007 Access database as 2003
I am struggling to save a 2007 Access database as a 2003 database. What is confusing is that you have to be in it otherwise the option is greyed out, but when it shows the name of the database with the .mdb extension and I click on Save it gives a message with words to the effect of saying that I am in the database and the file cannot be saved when I am in it. Somewhere in the process it said that the file had to be closed and did I want that and I accepted that but nothing was closed in the process. Thank you for any help. What I have done is to create a blank .mdb database...

How do I add an active URL to a 2007 MS Word form text field?
How do I add an active URL to a 2007 MS Word form text field? -- jmac The short answer is that you don't. These are 'text' fields. What exactly are you trying to achieve? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> jmac wrote: > How do I add an active URL t...

Chart problem with Excel 2007
My office has just switched over to 2007. I have a small problem though making charts. I have tables which show the value of a range of products over time, with the product names in column A and the month date in row 1. For example: Product June 09 May 09 April 09 (etc) Apples 12 55 100 Oranges 200 46 27 Pears 45 78 144 When I used Excel 2003 I could select the top row (the date row) and select one of the product rows (using CTRL+SHIFT+Arrow key) and then press F11 to produce an instant column chart, with the value shown...

Table of Contents for a report i access 2007
I need help! I have created a Price list that is grouped by categories, and im trying to make a table of contents page that gives me in what pages the categories can be seen. On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:13:00 -0800, marlantaxpress wrote: > I need help! I have created a Price list that is grouped by categories, and > im trying to make a table of contents page that gives me in what pages the > categories can be seen. I would assume this method for earlier versions should still work in Access 2007. Here is a method for Access 2000. See Microsoft KnowledgeBase article: 210269 'ACC...

HR Employee class
Hi I just wanna know how to use Employee class after installing HR. It usually appears in the EMployee maintenance screen, until we activate HR, it disappears. Thanks for your reply ASAP You did not mention Payroll, so I'm going to assume you only have the HR module. The employee class is used to facilitate creating and reporting by employees. -- Charles Allen, MVP "wissam" wrote: > Hi > > I just wanna know how to use Employee class after installing HR. > It usually appears in the EMployee maintenance screen, until we activate HR, > it disappears. >...

Excel 2007
When you set reverse categories for the horizontal axis, I noticed that the legend (which I normally placed at the bottom of the chart), did not correspondingly reverse. Is this WAD (working as designed) ? If not, how can i overcome this as the reader would have to mentally "remap" the legend to the bar chart. Thanks very much. Hi, Reversing the Axis categories will not effect the legend order. To do that you need to change the Series Order. In 2007 this is none via the Select Data Source dialog. Chart Tools > Design > Data > Select Data. Use the Up/Down arrows in the...

Outlook 2007 Access 2007
I'm looking for suggestions on how to best integrate Outlook 2007 contacts with Access 2007 Contacts. Ideally I'm looking for a way to have a split Access database replicated and in sync with Outlook 2007 contact manager. Can outlook and access integrate closely? Please describe the architecture? Thanks in advance for your prompt help ...

How to lock Excel 2007 quick access toolbar to be always visible?
Microsoft has totally f*#¤ed up the good old Office GUI on version 2007. I try to find a way how to do some regular tasks with this buggy and unfriendly and unproductive Excel 2007 interface, but every now and then new obstacles are rising. The ribbon system is very limited and hardly functional for several tasks. I put some essential control buttons onto quick access toolbar, that is littlebit similar to the good old Excel toolbars, but by far not so flexible. When I use this system with maximized window, it makes the Excel 2007 almost usable. But as soon as it is important to us...