Electronic statements and MS Money

I enter my electronic Bank of America statment into MS
Money once weekly. I have also told Money about my
reaccuring bills. When I pay a bill, do I enter it into my
registry? Keep in mind that my bank statment, includes my
payments automatically. I'm worried about my reoccuring
bills counting twice thus throwing off my cash forcast. In
other words, I'm afraid that my reoccuring MS Money bills
will count in addition to my bank statement. How the heck
does MS MONEY know that my Bank Statement already includes
my bill payments.

Thanks for your help. I'm very new to this, so any help
will improve my life right now. Right now this program is
stressing me out because it's cash forcast are WAY off.

Sincerely,
Dustin
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

MS CRM Pricing
does anyone know a way to map the opportunity 's Est Revenu field to the Quote 's Totallineitemamount? or to the totalamountlessfreight? or to the totalamount field? at the moment, they are read-only fields. i would like to map it to Est Revenue field & set it read-edit for the user. that way, he can specify himself the total value of the Quote. we do not have actual products, we mainly sell services. does anyone can help me? ...

MS Money 2203 D&B
I am creating a new budget in Money 2003 Deluxe & Business. I am in the "Enter Your Expenses" section. I want to add a category to a group, so I select "Add" then "Add a category to a budget group". Then I can select from a list of the categories. HOWEVER, the list only includes personal use categories. All the categories that are business related do not show up. How do I select a business category ???? How do I make a budget of business expsenses ???? ...

Sum Array
I am using an array to sum a column of data based upon 2 sets o criteria in 1 column, and 1 set of criteria in the 2nd. I want to sum rates (Col K) for Sale's Overhead and G&A. Col I Col J Col K Overhead Sales 8% G&A Sales 3% Overhead Marketing 20% G&A Marketing 22% Overhead Finance 9% G&A Finance 15% My array formula which does not work is: {=SUM((OR($I$5:$I$16="Overhead",$I$5:$I$16="G&A"))*($J$5:$J$16="Sales")*(K$5:K$16))}...

Try these critical patch from MS Corporation
--mcbmczqsghix Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="orzlagexzg"; type="multipart/alternative" --orzlagexzg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zymxpdlph" --zymxpdlph Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your computer ...

Nested If statement -- please help :)
Hi, I am trying to create a nested if .. I'm guessing this is what I need but it's not working I am trying to categorize total fees <$1,000,000 = A - <$1M Between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 = B - $1M-$5M Between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 = C - $5M-$10M Between $10,000,000 and $20,000,000 = C - $10M-$20M > $20,000,000 = E - $20M+ I started with this but it's not working? IF(I2<1000000,"A - <$1M",IF(I2>999999 and <4999999,"B - $1M-$5M",IF(I2>4999999 and <9999999,"$10M-$20M,0))) thank you!!! You can't use Letters in your ...

Electronic Date Stamp
Is there a way to auotmatically insert into an E-Mail the date and/or time it was opened by me? ...

Installing MS Publisher 2000
Trying to install on Windows XP Home machine. Installs ok, however when trying to run, will come back with an error stating that the clip art is not installed. How do I fix this? TIA Re-run setup, and use the Ad and Remove feature, check Run Clipart locally on the disk, also install the latest Service Pack for Publisher 2000. Andre Da Costa Jamaica W.I. "Glenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22f101c41b4f$d09357a0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to install on Windows XP Home machine. Installs > ok, however when trying to run, will come ba...

electronic licence
Hi, Is it possible to purchase a windows vista home basic product key on line? I'd like to validate an illegal installation (inherited). Couldn't see the facility on the MS web site. Or would I be better just to go to the store and buy the package (solely for the product key) Thanks!! Jim It is the same if buying on line or going to the store. Better to buy the media with the license and install the purchased media after removing the pirated version -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not an...

How do you lock the toolbars in MS Office 2003?
I want to know how to lock the toolbars in Excel, Word and Outlook. Everytime I open one of these programs or a new email, my toolbars have reverted back to the way they were. xl2003 stores your customized toolbar icons in a file named excel11.xlb I use winxp home and xl2003. The file is located in: C:\Documents and Settings\(UserName)\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel The first thing I would do is search to see if there are multiple *.xlb files (could be if you've upgraded from previous versions of excel). close excel windows start button|search|files or folders *.xlb I'd dele...

problem and solution for MS CRM 3.0 outlook client
Hello, I installed the CRM 3.0 outlook client, and when I restarted outlook it gave the following error messages: There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." I used network monitor to determine that the server was sending back an 401 unauthorized error to the SOAP request WhoAmI. The solution i...

From Ms Excel can you directly publish with Ms Word
Hi Rathey than simply copy paste is there anything in Excel similar to MS Access? In MS Access if you highlight a table. Then the Menu bar the office links gives you the option to - -Merge it with Microsoft Word -Publish it with Microsoft Word -Analyse it with Microsoft Excel The second option is a very neat way to get Excel into Word Thanks Jay From Publisher 2003 Help............. Export text Although you cannot export directly from Microsoft Publisher, you can cut and paste all or part of the text in a publication to a document in another application. You can also save the publicatio...

Money 20005 not saving passwords
I'm testing the trial version of MM05 before buying. Each time I try to update my bank account online, it asks for the password. When I put it in it says I need to change my password with the bank in the advance settings. After I do that, it works until I try to update the next day. Then it starts over with no password and I need to change it again. I have the save password box checked but it still happens. ...

Money will not open.
Hi, I've got a problem with Money 2004 (UK Financial Suite). When I try to open Money, I get an error saying "The sign-in name you entered is not associated with this file. Please enter the correct sign-in name or open another file." The sign-in name and password are correct, they are the log-in details for my MSN Hotmail account and Microsoft Passport. The only thing I have done recently that had anything at all to do with the details was to resurrect the Hotmail account associated with the above details. Since then, I can't get in to Money. The hotmail account logi...

Apply that correction pack that came from the MS Corporation
--wzmvqdlejkpfbi Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hrdejcdymuiktpv"; type="multipart/alternative" --hrdejcdymuiktpv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="aogxmmrjkda" --aogxmmrjkda Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now ...

More than 7 IF(AND) statements
How can I get more than 7 IF(AND) statements??? -- alexm999 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alexm999's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4918 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390076 try http://www.cpearson.com/excel/nested.ht -- Bryan Hesse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2105 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thread...

if statement #8
Hello, I need a formula that says that if this cell is equal to a number than do the calculation otherwise blank. I have text and numbers mixed together so I need to basically get rid of the text. Any suggestions? Thank you, Denise see if this works =IF(ISERR(D9*3),"",D9*3) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "denise" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12eef01c3c0e5$9731c150$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I need a formula that says that if this cell is equal to a > number than do the calculation otherwise...

Trouble importing backed up files into Money 2005???
My system crashed a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to load my Money 2005 files that I backed up prior to the crash. The system I am trying to use was running an older version of Money, but I upgraded to Money 2005 so it would be easier to import the Money 2005 files. So now the system I'm trying to import this data back into and the system I was able to back up from were/is using the same Money 2005 version. I've tried to import the data back into Money 2005 two ways (as I'm no expert to this stuff) and haven't been able to accomplish this. 1.) I tried to use the i...

Text Field IIf Statement
I have an employee field that contains a number, but has been set as a text field as there was no need for calculation. However, I now have been asked to assign a particular code to the employees whose numbers are between 1 and 100 and another code if between 101 and 200 and another if between 201 and 300. Any help would be greatly appreciated! -- Thanks! Dee Can you create a query that derives these? You might not need to actually assign a code if you can use a query to derive (i.e., calculate) it. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http...

deleted accounts in ms money, but still shows up
I deleted a few of my accounts in MS money, but when I go to click on reports and transactions by catagories, it still shows all my transactions from accounts I deleted in MS Money. What did I do wrong and how can I delete the accounts properly so MS money has no records of these other accounts? thank you You possibly have closed the accounts, rather than deleted them. It depends on the version, but if you go to the account list and right click the account, one of the options is delete, which should remove it completely. Of course, if you have closed the account, then it won't show he...

Money 2003 Help not working
My "Help" in Money 2003 does not work at all! It keeps saying unable to load to topic. Anyone know how to fix this? In microsoft.public.money, alex wrote: >My "Help" in Money 2003 does not work at all! It keeps >saying unable to load to topic. Anyone know how to fix >this? In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. If that does not do it, try http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

MS Publisher Companion Help ?
Will this help me to learn more about MS Publisher : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3642149945 The price is right !!! ...

Locking electronic worksheets
I made Electronic worksheets with form fields for the answers on the old Office. I could lock the worksheets rights next to where i could put the porm field in. How can i lock them on the new version? The best method is to add the Lock button to the Quick Access Toolbar. Right-click on the toolbar and choose Customize. In the dialog, set the category to All Commands. Scroll down and click on the Lock command, then click the Add button in the middle of the dialog, and click OK. You only have to do this once. From now on, lock and unlock the form by just clicking once on the Lock but...

M$ Money Password???
Hi, A neighbor was using Money, controlled it with a password and passed away a few months back. His wife has tried several possibilities but can't get in. Anyone know how to let her have access to his, now her, financial files?? Thanks in advance, Steve Which version of Money - it makes quite a difference. Also, is it a passport controlled password? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes ...

Outlook 2000 and MS Internet Explorer Mail Icon
My ISP is Earthlink and yesterday I changed from Outlook Express 6 to MS Outlook 2000. Under Tools, then under Internet Options I selected MS Outlook for my e-mail. I click on the mail icon (in the toolbar for Microsoft Internet Explorer) and it works fine for the session, but after I log off and log back on again it reverts to the Outlook Express. Why won't the mail icon continue to use MS Outlook? I can bypass this problem by opening MS Outlook without using the mail icon but that is annoying. ...

Money 2007 Internet Updates
I presently use Money 2002 Deluxe and only use Internet Updates to update my portfolio stock quotes and it's free withing Money 2002. With 2007 it says Internet updates are only good for 2 years. Does that mean after 2 years it won't update my portfolio as Money 2002 does? If yes, I'll just stick with my 2002 version. Thanks "rlastar" <rlastar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95E29B9F-1E37-4790-8620-89AD32DEBE4A@microsoft.com... >I presently use Money 2002 Deluxe and only use Internet Updates to update >my > portfolio stock quotes and...