Electronic payment category error

Money 2004, imported money 2002 file. I have 'special'
catetgories at the bottom of the list. When I try to make
an electronic payment via the 'bills and deposits' menu,
and select the category to the special - "loan- mortgage"
for example, the program errors and shuts down.

Any thoughts?
0
todd2330 (1)
5/3/2004 12:36:28 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Down payments against an order
In my organisation we raise orders for products that we sell and then invoice 50% with that order. On completion of an implementation project we invoice the final 50% to close down that order. Is this supported in CRM v3.0? I can't see an obvious way of achieving this goal. To complicate matters sometimes we stage payments differently (33%, 33%, 34% for example) or sometimes the final bill is higher than expect because we add extra days or extra units of a product. How would I achieve this? The primary concern is that the process must be simple to operate; it will be an administratio...

Parsing an XML file, ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required. HELP!
I'm getting the above error thrown somewhere in the code: XPathDocument xPathDocument = new XPathDocument(FileLocation); XPathNavigator xPathNavigator = xPathDocument.CreateNavigator(); XPathNodeIterator nodeIterator = xPathNavigator.Select("/plist/dict"); nodeIterator.MoveNext(); nodeIterator = nodeIterator.Current.SelectChildren(XPathNodeType.All); where FileLocation contains the full path of a local XML file. Why is this trying to access the file via the proxy ? What can I do to fix this ? JezB wrote: > I'm getting the above error thrown somewhere in the code:...

Electronic Date Stamp
Is there a way to auotmatically insert into an E-Mail the date and/or time it was opened by me? ...

Unapplied Payments Not showing in the Apply Sales Document window
I have payments that are not applied to several invoices. The problem is that these invoices are not appearing in the Transaction / Sales / Apply Sales Document window. Is there a way to update the tables so that the invoice appears in this window so I can apply the payments? I have run link-check and this did not help. Any help would be appricated!! You have to select the payment or credit that has money open to application prior to the unpaid invoices showing to be applied. IIRC it automatically defaults to show any outstanding credits, if you want to see payments you need to click on ...

Renaming Categories in Outlook
Hello All we are currently using Office/outlook 2007 on exchange 2003. I have an admin assistant who has editor access to an execs calendar. she can do most things like accept meetings and create appointments etc...however when it comes to renaming the color categories she is unable to do so (from her own PC, logged in as herself) she found the only way to actually change the name was to log in as the exec and make the changes and log out. Does anyone know what rights she might need to rename without having to login as the exec? is this even possible? Thanks Lynn Sh...

Outlook 2000 error?
Our Microsoft Outlook cannot stay open on the server, it keeps coming up with this error that I cannot find anywhere! It says: Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x3f99a142 So? Anyone have any earthly idea of what that means and what can be done about it? Thank you! What kind of server? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Pinkitty asked: | Our Microsoft Outlook c...

Flag and Category Icons not an option with Hotmail account in Outl
The flag and categorize functions and icons work in Outlook 2007 for my POP account but are not available for my hotmail account which is an HTTP account as indicated in properties. Is there a way to access the flags function with such an account? "bwass" <bwass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE91AFFC-3164-467C-BFB0-E4B648D44B82@microsoft.com... > The flag and categorize functions and icons work in Outlook 2007 for my > POP > account but are not available for my hotmail account which is an HTTP > account > as indicated in properties. Is ...

Outlook 2003
I just upgrade my MS Office Professional to 2003, with the downloaded service pack. Since then, I get an error message when I try to close Windows XP Professional that the "CiceroWndFrame" has failed to respond, do I want to "End Now". I'm also getting an Outlook icon displayed on the lower right toolbar. I'm running Norton Internet Security 2004 and have downloaded and installed every Microsoft Security Patch and Update. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to eliminate the message? Thanks, JoeG Dearborn, MI ...

Formula error #8
Hi, I'm new (still) so I'm sure this is easy, but I can't suss it. I have this formula to add the total sum (in £) from certain cells. The problem is if some of the cells have no value in them I get an error #value my formula is : =IF(ISBLANK(K4),"",SUM(R4+R6+R8+R11+R14+P17)) any help apreciated If one of the cells in the SUM range accidentally has a blank space entered, you'll get that value. anyway then to count a blank space as zero?? "Dave O" wrote: > If one of the cells in the SUM range accidentally has a blank space > entered, you&...

Adding more colours to categories?
Outlook 2007 - is it possible to add more colours to categories? I've run out! You can add colors to every category. But you're limited to the 25 existing colors. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook The Tool for Working With Outlook Categories: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?id=2006063&cmd=detail&lang=en&pub=6> Am Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:50:55 -0000 schrieb Gordon: > Outlook 2007 - is it possible to add more colours to categories? I've run > out! ...

Payment for Invoice identification
Looking in the operating account which receives payment for all paid invoices, I look back on an old deposit and the category says "payment for invoice." I need to find out which invoice it was payment for. How do you do that? ...

unhelpful deserialization error
This code - private static void Test() { using (XmlReader reader = XmlReader.Create("ExecutionPlan.xml", new XmlReaderSettings())) { XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(TEST.ShowPlanXML)); ShowPlanXML plan = (TEST.ShowPlanXML)serializer.Deserialize(reader); Console.WriteLine(plan.Version); } } throws this exception - "Could not load type 'TEST.ShowPlanXML' from assembly 'TEST, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.":"TEST.ShowPlanXML ShowPlanXML is a 8000+ lin...

ODBC error in Excel
I am using pivot tables in an excel worksheet which uses MS Access as the data source and when I open the worksheet and after the pivot tables automatically update I get the following error message: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 2. Please advise what I need to do. Regards Darryl ...

Data Conversion Expression returns #Error
Objective: Convert txt data representing a time stamp on a particular activity into DateTime format. 1. If the data field contains any data convert it to the DateTime format 2. If data field is Null or a zero length string would like to return a null. 3. The data usually come in 0000 format but it could be 000 or 00 or 0 or “ “. CutT_temp: CDate(IIf(IsError(FormatDateTime(IIf(Len([Cut_Time])<1,"",Left([Cut_Time],2)+":"+Right([Cut_Time],2)),0)),"",FormatDateTime(IIf(Len([Cut_Time])<1,"",Left([Cut_Time],2)+":"+Right([Cut_Time],2)...

automatic transfers of payments and deposits
I have no problem setting up payments to be made by check but have'nt figured out how to set up pre-authorized utility payments and pension and social security deposts -- Ron AACS "Ron AACS" <Ron@cox.net> wrote in message news:F1A51290-3EA4-45BA-9463-E0638C3D4C2B@microsoft.com... >I have no problem setting up payments to be made by check but have'nt >figured > out how to set up pre-authorized utility payments and pension and > social > security deposts Record an example in your register as you'd like it categorized. Right-click it, pick ...

error #2
I'm just starting out. When I go to open a template I get the error message "Publisher cannot complete the operation." Any help is appreciated. Anne Baker A trial? There is a wealth of information here for that error if you are using Windows XP. http://www.css-networks.com/2008/08/publisher-cannot-complete-the-operation-on-windows-xp.html -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Anne Baker" <Anne Baker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DF44333-A8F4-4B6A-919D-4DE36ED4DCF8@microsoft.com... > I'm just starting out. When I...

Error when using XMLTextReader to read HTML
I have some simple HTML I'm trying to read with the XMLTextReader. As in the MSDS examples, I set up a loop to read each XML node: while (reader.Read()) { switch (reader.NodeType) { case XmlNodeType.Element: Console.WriteLine("<{0}>", reader.Name); break; case XmlNodeType.Text: Console.WriteLine(reader.Value); break; case XmlNodeType.Attribute: Console.WriteLine(reader.Value); break; default: Console.WriteLine(reader.NodeType); break; } } The reader moves along fine until it attempts...

electronic licence
Hi, Is it possible to purchase a windows vista home basic product key on line? I'd like to validate an illegal installation (inherited). Couldn't see the facility on the MS web site. Or would I be better just to go to the store and buy the package (solely for the product key) Thanks!! Jim It is the same if buying on line or going to the store. Better to buy the media with the license and install the purchased media after removing the pirated version -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not an...

error converting Word 97-2003 document to 2007
Among a series of files created in Word 97-2003, one will not open properly in Office Word 2007. It truncates about 7 pages into an 18-page document. All the other files in the series - some larger and some smaller, and some created earlier and later than this particular file (all created on the same computer) - opened/converted on the Office Word 2007 computer without error. The file itself opens fine on other computers running Word 97-2003 - but even upon re-saving, it still won't open on the computer running Office Word 2007. Ideas? Try the Open and Repair option on a CO...

Payment partially applied
Here is the scenario in regard to partially applied (GP 8.0 / SQL Server 2000): 1) Create a payable invoice to a vendor (INVOICE 1) 2) Apply payment PAYMENT 1 to INVOICE 1 3) Void PAYMENT 1 4) INVOICE 1 has Open status with balance of zero; therefore 5) Create a new invoice, INVOICE 2, for the same vendor 6) Apply new payment PAYMENT 2 to INVOICE 2 without error. To close the book, I need to have INVOICE 1 with History status instead of Open status. I even tried to create a dummy credit memo, but it indicated the invoice already been paid in full. How do I close INVOICE 1 or change the...

Invoice Payment Entry Screen Accelerator keys not working correctl
Our organization upgraded from GP7.0 to GP 8.0 last weekend. Our receivables assistant indictates that the accelerator key sequence Alt+I is not working correctly with GP 8.0 on the Sales Invoice Payment Entry screen since the upgrade. Using the Alt+I sequence with GP 8.0 brings up inquiry from the top line menu instead of the insert option within the invoice payment entry screen. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem? I did not find an entry in CustomerSource... Any help is appreciated! Murphy Because of the new menu, you'll need to use Alt+I+I to use the Insert button. T...

new.h gets error c2062 type '__w64 unsigned int' unexpected when compiling in .NET 2003
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I am trying to compile and link a VC6 project in .NET 2003. It compiles and links in VC6, but when I try to compile it in .NET, I get this error. This is the first time I have gotten an error in one of the included files that makes up part of the language - new.h is located in the VC7\Include dir, I had nothing to do with ti's writing. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or what I can do to fix it? "Why can't it just work?' Thanks, Ivan ...

Error 2585 trying to close form
In an Access 2007 database, I have a login form that processes a user name and password and then opens a Switchboard form. I created a routine to close the login form that is called from the On Activate event of the Switchboard form. Whenever I run the program an error 2585 is generated with the statement "This action can't be carried out while processing a form or report." Here's the offending line of code: DoCmd.Close ObjectType:=acForm, ObjectName:=strFormName The strFormName value is "frmLogin". Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if the...

Error bars #3
Hi, In a clustered column chart, how do you apply a different error bar for the standard deviation of each data set? At the moment I can only apply an error bar of the same value to each set of data. Thank you Hi Caitlin, On the error bar dialog is a section to specify the error amount. Here you can specify Custom +/- values inorder to enter an array or link to cells. Cheers Andy Caitlin wrote: > Hi, > > In a clustered column chart, how do you apply a different error bar for the > standard deviation of each data set? At the moment I can only apply an error > bar of...

Database Backup Error
I was trying to do a backup of the database, but I got the following message after naming the backup file and selecting an external device as the backup location. Cannot open backup device C:\Documents and Settings\backroom\Desktop\b.bck. Device error or device off-line. See the SQL Server error log for more details. BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally. Is it possible that the this could be caused by the USB in the PC not being a USB 2.0? HI Tom, The first reason is that the MSSQLSERVER service is running under a separate set of NT credentials - all services are related to an NT ...