Editing

Hi!
Could you please tell me how to remove a linked
transaction within the budget planner.  For example, I
have a double entry under the debt category.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

No "Edit" button in macro screen.
I am assisting a customer running Excel 2002 on a Windows XP system. It seems he has lost the ability to edit macros from the Tools > Macro > Macros screen, the button is grayed out. Only the Run, Cancel and Step Into buttons are available. If he goes to The visual basic editor and goes to Tools > Macros, the buttons are active in this menu. The security setting is not an issue, the file is not read only, These are macros he is writing and had this funtionality earlier this week. I checked to make sure the macros are not protected and no passwords are set. What else would ma...

Can I Edit The View In Outlook 2003 CalendarTo Be A Six Day Week
I know the choices up top are for a five and seven day week, but I'd like to see Monday through Saturday excluding just Sunday. Can I customize the view and am just missing it? TIA! On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:08:17 -0500, Pulu wrote: >I know the choices up top are for a five and seven day week, but I'd >like to see Monday through Saturday excluding just Sunday. Can I >customize the view and am just missing it? > >TIA! Think I got it, Alt-6! I'll try the Alt+6, but I usually have four days in my calendar view, and I highlight the range of days in the...

Not allowing others to edit email
Hi, I have received many emails in the last few months, which do not allow editing, but the content is formatted (i.e. not plain text). So question remains, how can I setup my Outlook so that the emails that I send do not allow editing, but still permit the use of formatting. That is when a person opens my email they will be unable to edit my messages. Client: Outlook XP, Server: Exchange 2000 thanks CC Unless you use something such as Microsoft's IRM technology (http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP010429741033& CTT=4&Origin=CH010500851033...

How do you edit HTML source in a new outlook email message?
Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML. I don't see a place to edit source for a new message. This is probably a really easy thing to do, I just can't find out where the "edit source" option is, and the help files don't seem to be any help. Thanks, Justin The feature doesn't exist in Microsoft Outlook. "justinvanderpol" <justinvanderpol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ADC71DF-40BC-4656-98A8-A473EB40E837@microsoft.com... > Trying to create a new email message by inserting HTML. I don't see a > place ...

Create and edit shortcutmenubars
Hi!! How can I do it? Create a edit shortcutmenubars in Access 2007? Thanks Luis Look here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb177313.aspx It requires a new macro for each shortcut menu and a master/contol macro to hold all of the shortcuts as 'addmenu' macro groups. You cannot edit existing shortcut menus inherited from earlier versions of Access. If you can get thru the dense instructions, it does work. UpRider "Luis" <luism0(arroba)yahoo.es> wrote in message news:OxZTM7uHIHA.3768@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi!! > > How can I do it? Create ...

How to create edit control that Autohscrolls numerics?
The edit controls I create for text, autohscroll but the numeric ones don't. The following is the Create line I am using: m_U[nR].Create(WS_BORDER|WS_VISIBLE|WS_TABSTOP|ES_RIGHT|ES_AUTOHSCROLL,rcU,f d,IDC_U+nR); Thanks. Of course the ES_RIGHT should read ES_LEFT, Autohscroll doesn't work with left or center alignment. In any case you can't autohscroll with numerics so either you make the window longer or use text and convert. "Charles C." <binstar@aei.ca> wrote in message news:uUeAkVNlEHA.3428@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > The edit controls I create for text,...

Editing options disapear when document is changed to compatibility
I have an excel (2007) document with makro content that has been edited by other people. One of them changed the document to a shared document (compatibility mode) to be able to track changes. Now the document seems to be partially locked. I am hadly allowed to change any kind of formating or insert anything. How do I change back the document or get rid of whatever is blocking me from using many functions? tools/protection/unprotect sheet "Me" wrote: > I have an excel (2007) document with makro content that has been edited by > other people. One of them chan...

Creating edit boxes at run time?
When I create an CEdit control at runtime it has no 3d effect border does anybody know why? I've messed around with properties like WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE but with no luck. "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC2BAE4C-1F9F-4F23-BF7F-806A7EF79891@microsoft.com... > When I create an CEdit control at runtime it has no 3d effect border > does anybody know why? > > I've messed around with properties like WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE but with no luck. If you are using Create, try using CreateEx instead. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] ...

How can I edit a hyperlink in more than one cell at once
I have a workbook with appoximately 130 worksheets in it. On each sheet one cell is linked to the "master" sheet which lists all of the others. This sheet is named "Words". I now need another sheet named "Words" and the "Words" sheet changed to "Main". Easy at first but all the other sheets are linked to the "Words" sheet. Is it possible to edit the same cell in all of the worksheets at the same? Thanks for any help i dont know about 130 sheets but if you hold down ctrl while clicking sheet tbs you select ALL those sheets and ...

Length-limits in Edit-boxes dynamically created in MFC...
Hi! I have found an excellent class by a fellow named Marcel Scherpenisse. One problem is that when I use this class to create edit-boxes, the string length is limited to the actual size of the text box. Unfortunately, I do not really know how this class works, but it uses DDX_Text to transfer the data between a CString and the edit control. I have tried to send the message EM_SETLIMITTEXT to what I believe is the control, but no effect. You can find the class here: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dynamicdialog.asp I've been trying to contact mr. Scherpenisse, to no avail, so I thought...

all fields in editable subform behave as locked even though they a
I'm trying to develop a small database to manage vacation requests, using MS Access 2003 SP3. I created a subform for detail of vacation requests by the selected employee which fall within the specified time period. The user should be able to edit or delete existing requests (most fields, but obviously not the approval flag, and not the record creation date). New records will be added on a different form. If I open my review/edit subform directly, in datasheet view, I can edit the fields that I want users to be able to edit, and reset any approval flag, update the record cha...

Edit Header/Footer in Publishing Layout

edit drop down list
I have an excel 2003 worksheet that was designed by my predecessor. She used data validation to create a drop down list with a number of names. However we need to add a couple of extra names to the list and I can't seem to figure out how to edit the list. I could just erase the list and create a new one, I suppose, but I was hoping for an alternate route. Is there a way to edit this list and add the new names? Just click on the cell and: Data > Validation > Settings and the source field will tell you where the list is. You can then edit that list. -- Gary''s Student -...

how can I restore Edit button to the Formula bar?
I can't put back the Edit button on the Formula bar, the Function button has taken over. JJ Do you mean the "=" sign on the formula bar? It left Excel when version 2002(XP) was released and no workaround for it. If you are running an older version, I don't know how it got lost. I can run Version 97 and cannot lose the "Edit Formula" button(= sign). Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:25:03 -0800, "JJKatty" <JJKatty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can't put back the Edit button on the Formula bar, the Function button ha...

Small Business Edition #2
I am in Australia and we cannot get a copy of this product. Can anyone help me obtain a copy of Money 2005 or Money 2004 Small Business Edition. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C4A78F.4872EDF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable There is a post 20 mins before yours headed "Money 2003, Money 2004, = Money 2005 problems anyone ?", posted by somebody in OZ who has M2005. = You might want to find that post and get in touch. --=20 Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money...

editing the registry
Hi I have a problem , a corrupt entry in the registry. I think I may have to edit the registry (for the first time). I know how to do it, and which entries to delete. My question..... Before I do so, I can back up the registry, or I can create a restore point, or I could do both ! Which is simpler ? Thanks all KK Create a restore point or before deleting entries save them as reg files so you can reimport them if something goes bad. "KRK" <trebor@yeleek.nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:#A$TGKS7KHA.2220@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx....

combo edit box
Hi, Is there easy way to make drop down edit box expandable with mouse (I mean changable width by user) ? thanks Calling SetWindowPos on the control should change the dropdown height. But I am not sure if thats what you are asking. ---- Ajay I want to have the width (not height) adjustable, bu stretching with mouse. Pretty much like address box in internet browser. "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1146283000.155849.307450@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Calling SetWindowPos on the control should change the dropdown height. > But I am no...

MS Money 2005 Delux Edition
I recently purchased Money 2005 Delux, I have been using Money 2000 Standard addition. When I loaded 2005 it attempted to convert my backup files but then gave me a message that the file was password protected, or the disk was write protected neither of which are so. How do I get Money 2005 to recognize and convert my previous versions files?? Open up the sample file. Then allow Money to download the most up to date update (a dialog box should be displayed). When it is all installed, then try to open you 2000 file again. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org ...

how to edit Adobe file
how to edit Adobe file Most certainly not in Word. pdf files, I'm assuming that is what you mean by 'Adobe files', are 'fixed' files. Their layout is frozen so they look the same on any machine and can not be edited. If you still want to edit such a pdf file, you will have to convert the file to something else, edit it, and then save the result back as a pdf. The best tool to do the conversion of pdf files to Word documents is probably Acrobat Professional. Unfortunately, that is a rather expensive product to use for a few simple conversions. There are ...

When presses ENTER on Edit BOX
how can I catch the event, when I press enter in an edit box. If I want to write a VC++ code where the routine for a "Submit" button is called as soon as I press enter on the "Password" Edit box. How can I do that???? Sandipan Aich a exprim� avec pr�cision : > how can I catch the event, when I press enter in an edit box. > If I want to write a VC++ code where the > routine for a "Submit" button is called as soon as I press enter on the > "Password" Edit box. > How can I do that???? Hi. You have to create a class that uses the CEdit...

How do I edit my logo picture?
I have loaded the Suspended Rectangle Logo into a Publisher 2003 document and I would like to take the pyramid out of it but for some reason i cant.. I select it but when I click delete, i deletes the whole logo... Select the logo, arrange, ungroup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:223DF9DD-4CFC-4D88-AD62-01C5135BE4B2@microsoft.com... >I have loaded the Suspended Rectangle Logo into a Publisher 2003 document and ...

Payables Transaction Edit List
I'm wondering if you have a revised payables transaction edit list which shows the full vendor's name instead of just vendor ID. It's very difficult for us to check the entry to make sure that we have enterred the payment to a correct vendor since it only displays Vendor ID instead of complete vendor name. Our format of vendor ID is first 3 alpha characters and last 3 numerics (ex: SFG001, SFG013). If this feature has not been implement, my suggestion is if you could modify the report to add this feature. It would be very convenient for us as users to make sure the entr...

Canadian Editions?
Hello all.. A question regarding Canadian Editions.. I have Money 2004 Standard Canadian Edition. I was considering upgrading to 2006 Standard until I found out Microsoft butchered it by removing the Cash Flow Forecast feature from the standard edition. (presumably to force people to buy Deluxe instead). However, from what I can find online, there is only one Canadian edition - Standard - there is no Deluxe. If this is the case, then this now means that if you are Canadian, you can NOT get the cash flow feature at ALL. NICE. THANK YOU M$. Can anyone confirm this? Is there a Canadian De...

Edit the opportunity product price per unit
We do low dollar high volume processing. The default price for a product is set to .25 per unit ---- but this price can vary by customer but CRM does not allow me to modify the price per unit. The only thing I can do is modify the product discount amount to get the total value correct. How do we get CRM setup so you can modify the product price per unit in the opportunity product entity? We do not and will not be using CRM quotes so I don't need any recommendations that I need to use that functionality to get what I'm asking for. Quotes would only work if when you activated ...

how do I edit data in a primary table so that it will exist for a
how do I edit data so that records in primary table exist for all related records in Access building table relationships? On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:52:01 -0800, ginger <ginger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do I edit data so that records in primary table exist for all related >records in Access building table relationships? It sounds like you have it backwards. Normally one would create the "parent" record first, and then (using a subform, or other techniques) create "child" records related to it. That said... the relationships between r...