editing budgets from a managed scheduled deposit

I have added my salary into the 'managed scheduled
deposit' section giving details as 'every other week'.

The budget, however, under the heading of 'review your
current budget status' shows double the actuals amount.
(That is the budget shows an incorrect amount compared to
the actuals forecasted in the scheduled deposit page). If
I select "Wages and Salary : Gross Pay" and click on 'edit
item' at the bottom of the page, the pop-up window asks me
what to edit.  When I click on the the down arrow, the
salary account shows three transaction records instead of
one.  (I think this is why the budget shows the incorrect
amount).

I know that I inputed and deleted my salary a couple of
times, because I didn't get the figures right, but the
budgets don't seem to have deleted my previous entries.

How can I make the budget match the scheduled payment
listing so that the budget doesn't show twice the amount?

0
anonymous (74718)
10/23/2003 2:08:30 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Bills & Deposits and the Budget
Using Money Plus Deluxe Version 17.0.120.727. When entering a recurring transaction into Bills and Deposits, the amounts entered are automatically transferred to the Budget. However, once an entry has been entered into the Register, and a change in the amount in the series is desired, I have not been able to determine how the amount initially transferred to the Budget can be changed. Even if the transaction is deleted, the amount that initially went into the Budget remains. Please advise how the amount shown in the Budget can be changed to reflect the new amount. "Robert" <...

Report for expenses versus budget
The budget report includes transfer amounts that have nothing to do with income or expenses. The customize button does not allow me to remove these line items. How do I get rid of them? Thank you. They're transfers to accounts flagged as non-budget accounts. The only way to get the transfers off the budget is to flag those accounts as budget accounts, but then all the expenses and income of those accounts are considered in the budget. That may be okay, it may not. Depends on how you're using those accounts. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "Mario Rodriguez" <ynotmrr...

Task Dates in notification email are different than in the schedul
Has anyone ever seen the dates in a notification email for a task, showing different dates than in the schedule? I have a situation where the start date in the notification email (Feb. 15) is 7 days later for the task that is in the actual schedule (Feb. 8); the finish dates are the same (March 19)... Thanks. Phillip: It is possible for the planned start date on an assignment to be different than the planned start date of the task to which it belongs. So, what you describe is not likely a bug, but the result of changes made by the users in question. For example, a resour...

Managing users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings
Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) By "settings" I mean all those settings in the users' personal CRM 4.0 for Outlook options: eg when synchronization occurs, what gets synchronized, local data groups etc...; Thanks! I have the same question, is there no ADM template for CRM? "Peter Lynch" wrote: > Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? > (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) > > By "settings" I mean all tho...

editting auto recovery

using Interoperation to call Managed code from COM
Hi! This question is just for understanding. I have found this example in Code project. I have a COM component and a .NET class library. The COM will call the .NET type library that is sitting in between the COM and the .NET library and the type library will call the .NET library. This type library is sort of encapulating the .NET library The .NET library has as the extension as all know the famous DLL and the type library has extension TLB. I have noticed that the .NET library must be registered in the registry. But what about the type library that is sort of a COM thingy does t...

March budget differant
i've seen all about the feb bug in money but how about a march one, the budget dies'nt reconise all all my debts from my debt reduction planner, it appears to be a completley random amount, if i change the planner to next month it shows up correctly. any ideas cheers ...

BOM & Edit List

Missing Entries on Budget Reports on 2004
My main objective in using MS Money is to track spending vs. budget. Have complete budget created and but monthly budget report leaves budget column blank for several entries, therefore overspent.. What is up with this??? ...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

Opening Balance and Integration Manager
Hello everyone! I am using Great Plains version 8 and Integration Manager... Is there a way to import a GL begining balance into Great Plains with Integration Manager? Thanks four your help! Sylvain just import it into the GL a a regular transaction with a date of 1/1/04 HS "Sylvain" <Sylvain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5938753-18AB-4F9A-BF7D-4EAF852544B0@microsoft.com... > Hello everyone! > > I am using Great Plains version 8 and Integration Manager... > > Is there a way to import a GL begining balance into Great Plains with > I...

Excel should manage its child windows like the rest of Office.
All of the Microsoft Office applications behave the same, except for Excel. All of the other applications open new instances of the application when additional files are open, but Excel opens them within the same Excel window. This proves problematic for multi-monitor environments. For example, if I have two Word documents open, I can view one Word document on one monitor and the other on the other monitor. However, because Excel places all open files in the same application, I can only view spreadsheets on one monitor. This is very frustrating. Every application I work with (Microsoft ...

Can't remove Manager relationship from user's organization info
I have a CRM 4.0 user record with an invalid Manager relationship that I can't delete. I can change the Manager but that is not a desirable solution. I want NO manager specified for this user. How do I proceed? Regards to all, ncs It doesnt seem if you can make it empty once you have assigned a value to this lookup (Manager --- parentsystemuserid from SystemUserBase). I dont know if you go down to the database level and update it to NULL again ( although it is unsupported ). /Aamir ...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

Debt Reduction Plan in Budget
I used the Debt Reduction Planner, but upon trying to create my budget afterwards, discovered that I could not comfortably afford my estimated total monthly debt payment. But now, that amount is stuck in my budget, and I can't figure out how to change or remove it. The Edit and Remove buttons are both dimmed. I tried making a new Debt Reduction Plan with a more affordable total, but my budget refuses to reflect the new amount. I've tried Continuing from my original budget and creating a new budget. Even with the new budget, the Debt Reduction Plan amount is automatically...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

Having Insert button functionality while editing
Hi, I want to have the functionality of Insert button (on keyboard) in my while application while editing in a cell or a edit box. For eg if i am editing my text say "alpha" and my cursor is between "l" and "p" and I insert an alphabet say "z", i want the "p" should be replaced by "Z" and the text should become "alzha". Please suggest. Thanks in advance. Regards, Arjun CEdit does not support that by default. Here is a good example of how implement this (Although I think UpdateCaret should just be a method of CXEdi...

need example code to get the contactID from SFA/conts/edit.aspx...
Hi!! My question is: How can I get the right ContactID from the current/opened Contact in Microsoft CRM? Can I read the ContactID out from the URL? Is there an example Code available? Microsoft�s SDK for CRM is not very helpful for this Problem. Has anybody already an example code? Thank you for your help! Greetings Daniel You should be able to get it from the query string, as long as you make sure that the entry in the isv.config file with the link to your app has the variable "PassParams" equal to 1 For example: <Button Title="Test" ToolTip="Info on Test&qu...