EASY CASH, THAT REALLY PAYS!!! YOU MUST TRY IT! ($500/month!!!)

This is a great way, to make money fast on the Internet! Eran over $500 per
month with a one-our-per-day work!!! Do only thing you must do, to register
programs, that pays $0.5-$7.0 (avarange $2) per register! you can register
up to 15 programs per day!!! THIS IS THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET, THAT
REALLY PAYS INTERNATIONATL!!!

REGISTER NOW: http://www.nocs.us/join.phtml?Tomhud
after registering
READ THE FAQ: http://www.nocs.us/join.phtml?referred=Tomhud (click the "FAQ"
button)

0
tomhud (1)
8/18/2003 1:24:44 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Calendar easy to move from computer to computer?
Is there a way besides a Palm pilot to transfer all contacts, and calendar info from work to the home computer as a daily task? The problem is my palm pilot does not carry over certain fields in contacts that transfer from work to home. Is there a web based outlook? In Calendar, the color labeling does not transfer either. Looking for an easy way to have both computers updated in the same way. Thanks! .. ...

This is really sloppy -- help please
I have a form named average form. On current, it puts two short dates into two textboxes. The form has 3 hidden list boxes. Two have queries attached to them, and the third calculutes the number of work days between the two dates in the text boxes previously mentioned. I'd like to do all of this programatically without using the invisible listboxes, it seems really sloppy, i just dont have the experience in VB and SQL to do it properly. I also don't know how to properly extract a single value from a query, or run a query programatically. When i try do.cmd and run it that ...

date + 6 months
I have possibly 2 dates to consider in the formula, in 2 cells. If on cell is blank, it must calculate the other. The end result of eithe cell should be the date + 6 months. I tried =I SUM(C11)=0,DATE(YEAR(B11),MONTH(B11),DAY(B11)+180),DATE(YEAR(C11),MONTH(C11),DAY(C11)+180)) It works some times but it counts days and may end up a month ahea or behind depending on the days of the month. I want it to go forward months and display the month and year only. Hope this is descriptive enough. Great site! Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com First, "Sum(C11)=0" is th...

easy OnLButtonDblClk() question
Hi, I've created a MFC application. It has the standard window where information is displayed. I have recently copied some code from another applcation someone made for me, so that I have a dockable window that attaches to the main document. The code for this class it as follows: class CMarkerZoom : public CWnd { // Construction public: CMarkerZoom(); // Overrides // ClassWizard generated virtual function overrides file://{{AFX_VIRTUAL(CMarkerZoom) file://}}AFX_VIRTUAL // Implementation public: virtual ~CMarkerZoom(); // Generated message map functions protected: file://{{AFX_...

Total Cash Recieved vs. Total Invoiced
Hello, Currently we create the above listed report by access the IVC30101, IVC30102, and RM 00101 tables via MS Access to create. However I would like to create a report within Great Plains. I would need to have the total amount invoiced per customer per time period and then the total cash applied to those invoices. Is there a 'beginning' report that is standard I could customize to do this? Currently the report totals by month and by item number as well ...

Sum based on monthly transaction
greetings...it's me again..and i need help...hehehe how can i make my report look look like this... | Pay Period | Gross | Salary | ------------------------------------------------------ | Jan 1-15 | | 3,500.00 | | Jan 16-30 | 7,000.00 | 3,500.00 | | Feb 1-15 | | 3,500.00 | | Feb 16-28 | 7,000.00 | 3,500.00 | | Mar 1-15 | | 3,500.00 | | Mar 16-30 | 7,000.00 | 3,500.00 | -------------------------------------------------------- | TOTAL | 21,000.00 | 21,000.00| TNX ...

Calendar View
All, My sales team currently uses exchange - and would like to become more in tune with each other's availability and what not. Currently, the only way to view another's calendar is to go throught the steps of creating an appointment, selecting members, then viewing which times are available. Is there an add in that will allow you to view calendars without going through the steps above? A quick view sort of thing? Thanks in advance! Chris I have seen something u can do with sharepoint. where you create a sharepoint site. put you vacation time in that. then, in outlook you c...

Cash receipts distribution accounts
I've got a situation where (recently) the cash account distribution line is blank when you enter a check (cash receipt) from a customer. All the defaults are properly set in the customer account, and it's setup to use the checkbook cash account. If you enter cash or a credit card payment, the distribution is properly populated. I've run every kind of check links and utility I can find. Any ideas? ...

rca easy rip
i have installed rca easy rip on my windows xp media center computor. i wanted to remove it, but when i go to remove all programs and try to remoe, it will not remove. any suggestions on how to get this program removed? You would probably find more help and knowledge at the support site for that application, but you might try reinstalling and then uninstalling. The RCA support site mentioned the need to have the RCA player connected to the computer when installing, perhaps it needs to be connected at uninstall. http://voxrightnow.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1773/kw/uni...

Months #3
Hi, Is there a way (formula or whatever) to have the 12 months instead of typing them. I used Jan in cell B2 and Feb in cell C2, selected both cells and then used the mouse to copy them to the range D2:M2. Some of the months were Ok but not all of them? Can any one help? Khalil Handal one way would be to put a date formatted as MMM in b2>put =b2+32 copy across. more properly would be =date(year(b1),month(b1)+1,1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:O1UrWrp1GHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx....

Saving Monthly Accounts and starting a new Month?
Hi Everyone, I really enjoy the Access Database System it has helped me a lot with my accounts but I must be doing something wrong because, I keep opening new databases for each month instead of it following on from the previous month and using the same "Categories!." So my question is How do I save the previous month and let it be stored, and start a new month on the same system or page but without adding up what has been put in the system... If you know what I`m on about. Thank you Angeldelight... melting in the UK weather :) Hard to advise without some info ...

Trying to Convert A Template (01145024)
Is it possible to convert a market research project 01145024.? Running 10.4.10, on a G5 1.8 Mac, using excel 2004 for Mac... Help, please... No - That template is exclusively for use by MS Project which doesn't run on the Mac... unless you have the Windows version of Project running in Parallels/Bootcamp on an Intel Mac or VPC 7 on a PowerMac... in either of those cases, though, no conversion would be requred. -- Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Therandman" <rscott.cohen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191249170.612561.319530@n39g2000hsh.googlegroups...

Want More Cash in a Day then most People Make in a Week? #2
If I had a system where people we're begging you to join and give you money would you be excited? Well we are ecstatic because we are about to give you this exact system. Visit my website at: http://blazebrown82.aonetimeoffer.com/BrandNewSystem.aspx ...

easy transfer
I want to use easy transfer from my XP to a new PC with Windows 7. Can I just transfer what is on my old PC to a flash drive then just plug the flash drive into the new PC and then start the easy transfer on the new PC and just get the information off of the flash drive? Mike Givens wrote: > I want to use easy transfer from my XP to a new PC with Windows 7. > Can I just transfer what is on my old PC to a flash drive then just plug > the flash drive into the new PC and then start the easy transfer on the > new PC and just get the information off of the fla...

Problem with investment vs cash balances in Money 2004
I am having a terrible problem with balancing the cash side of an investment account. I have searched this newsgroup and have already tried the various "file repair" options (i.e., msmoney -s, quick and standard file repair, and salvage). I have even exported the account and reimported it. However, none of these attempts have fixed the problem (or even identified that anything is wrong with the file). Here is what I am experiencing: I use a brokerage account as my checking account. I download transactions periodically and reconcile the cash side monthly against my paper...

An easy one for you pros !
How to disable the right click of the mouse on an open form and report ? Or for that matter in all of my application. Thank you once again. -- Eric "ericb" <eric@b.com> wrote in message news:17826C24-3B6B-4707-81BF-9EA7C9299AB4@microsoft.com... > How to disable the right click of the mouse on an open form and report ? There's a Shortcut Menu property on the Other tab of a form's property sheet in design view. It can be set to No to disable shortcut menus. That may be what you're looking for, for forms. I'm not sure about reports. --...

POS2, Epson TM-T88IIIP and Cash Drawer
Hello everyone, I could use some advice here: Please note this is not RMS Parallel Epson printer using OPOS ADK 2.30E installed as CCO's, works great from POS application. Added Epson comp. cash drawer in ADK as: Device Name - Standard Model - StandardP - Cash Drawer for Epson TM parallel Printer Port being used by PosPrinter/TM-T88IIIP Checkhealth on printer ok Checkhealth on drawer ok and it opens. Start POS, shows cash drawer as new device, I add to till and then POS reports that my printer is now not available, check driver, cable etc. Has anyone any ideas how I can get this to wor...

Easy birthdays question...
Hi, I have one table in my database named, Clients. It has the following fields: FirstName, Surname, Address1, Address2, Address3, DOB, and LetterSent. My question is, how do I show all the clients who have a birthday coming up in the next 7 days? Once I have that information displayed, the user is then supposed to put a tick the LetterSent checkbox for each client. Then, say the query was run later that day, the clients who appeared in the query earlier on would now not appear as they have a tick in the LetterSent field. So I think I need something like this, I just don't know t...

Mortgage Payments from a Cash Accounts
Hi. I could use some help..... I make every other week payments to my lender, who holds the funds and then makes a mortgage payment on the first of the month. Money processes my every other week payments, but how do I set up the second half of the transaction? Thanks! What I'd do: Setup a Cash Account to hold the bi-weekly payments. Setup a Loan Account to reflect the mortgage. Setup a recurring Transfer from, say, checking to the Cash Account. Setup a recurring Loan Payment from the Cash Account to the Loan Account. "Steven Miller" <StevenMiller@discussions.micros...

Trying to attach emails
I am able to attach emails to a new email within a folder I created (clicking on each mail I want to attach, and right click "forward as attachment"). I am trying to figure out how I can attach different emails from within different email folders to a new email. I am using Outlook Express 6. Thanks. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good...

Trying to calculate difference between two times in an access repo
I am trying to calculate the difference between two times in an access report and don't know what the correct expression is. My report has a column of "Start" and "End" that has the start time of the project and the end time of the project. I need the difference between the 2 so I created an expression for "Total production time" - =timediff("h",[end],[start]) but a box keeps appearing when I try to view the report which means I have an error and I don't know where I went wrong Try the DateDiff() function. "h" might not ...

about some easy drawing
Hi! Nothing is being drawn when I run this piece of code ? I can't see any wrong in the code but there must be some mistake in it. private void Form1_Paint(object sender, PaintEventArgs e) { Pen p = new Pen(Color.Red, 7); p.DashStyle = DashStyle.Dot; Bitmap bm = new Bitmap(400,400); Graphics g = Graphics.FromImage(bm); g.DrawPie(p,0,0,350,350,290,90); } //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message news:OxZriJf%23KHA.5464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Nothing is bei...

We PAY MASSIVE PAYCHECKS Don't WORRY JOIN for FREE
As one of the Nets TOP Millionaires I never do free opportunities. A good friend of mine and fellow top earner showed me a check from this free opportunity that was so big it paid for a 2008 Range Rover and his 6000 Sq Ft House. I was shocked. I said you kidding right? He Wasn't. He just threw up banners on safelists and ad sites. I had to try it since it was free.I did and got a check for 10 Grand! Go to my website and lock your position in now! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

trying to option group delete field data
Greetings, another trip to the well. The following code works except for: Me!grpHowPaid.Value = "" Here is the code. It is in the after update and form current events. Can someone please tell me what little secret I do not know about deleting values in option groups? Private Sub chkPaid_AfterUpdate() If Me!chkPaid = False Then Me!txtPaymentDate.Visible = False Me!grpHowPaid.Visible = False Me!txtPaymentDate.Value = "" Me!grpHowPaid.Value = "" Else Me!txtPaymentDate.Visible = True Me!grpHowPaid.Visible = True End If End ...

windows easy transfer
my son installed a false win 7 in my computer. its crash my computer i had to reinstall my computer with a quick restore to factory settings. my son was at least smart enough to back my up my pc using this win easy transfer program. problem now is that i can not reverse the back up using win easy transfer back to xp. what do i do? please help me. -- carlosk Carlosk wrote: > my son installed a false win 7 in my computer. its crash my computer > i had to reinstall my computer with a quick restore to factory > settings. my son was at least smart enough to back my up m...