Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2

HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU...

>.Virgin Coconut Lotion  http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981
>.Virgin
 Coconut Soap
>.Virgin

 Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN)

  Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN)  http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981

>. Virgin Coconut Oil
>.Virgin Coconut Oil+
  Honey
>.Virgin Coconut Oil
 + Habbatus Sauda
>.Virgin Coconut

 Capsule+Habbatus  http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981
 Sauda

>.Power 31

 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY)

 Herbal Juice   http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981

>.Stevia+

Misai Kucing+
Mas Cotek Herbal Tea
PLS VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO&CLICK THE ENGLISH VISION ON YOUR
RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE WEBPAGE.WHY PAY MORE FOR NATURE PRODUCT,IF YOU
CAN GET IT FOR MORE REASONABLE,AFORDABLE,BETTER QUALITY STUFF..
http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981

    Reply    Reply to author    Forward

0
jinshah (2)
8/7/2008 11:29:34 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Combining 2 Publisher Files Into 1
Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Phil. Open one file, then run Publisher again open the second file. Both files are open. Add the pages you need to add the pages from the file you want to combine. Copy, paste from one file to the other. Save, you're done. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185901c49c1d$60824030$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. > > Phil. Phil wrote: > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. &...

Sharing Mailboxes #2
I am the owner of a dept mailbox and I would like to have others in my department to have access to it. They already have their own personal mailboxes, but we have a department mailbox and I will like to give them access. Thank you ...

What level (GL, Inv) does RMS integrate with Great Plains or Solom
My company is considering purchasing Microsoft RMS for a new retail store. At the same time, we are looking into replacing our back end accounting system (currently using ACCPAC Pro, which does not integrate with RMS). We are trying to detemine how tightly integrated RMS is with either Great Plains or Solomon. Specifically, we need to know how RMS updates the Great Plains / Solomon inventory, General Ledger, Sales, customers, and any other information. If there is no strong integration out of the box and we would need to write a custom interface, we may not purchase the accounting syste...

Lookup Function #2
I DON'T KNOW WHY SOMETIMES THE FUNCTION LOOKUP WORKS AND SOMETIMES NOT. DOES THE CELLS FORMAT MATTER? SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME. E-MAIL ME EDURROCHA@YAHOO.COM.BR i CAN SEND A EXEMPL -- erroch ----------------------------------------------------------------------- errocha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1481 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26449 Hi what is your exact formula? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "errocha" <errocha.1dbti0@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news...

EARN 500$ ON NET
Get $500 to your paypal account by just one click ...

MFC Not Triggering OnReceive #2
Hello, I am writing adding simple socket communication to a larger program and i cannot get my onReceive to trigger. I have created the server and when i do a netstat -a i can see my socket listening but when i send data to it the buffer receives the data but the onReceive method is never called so i cant handle the incoming data. Can anyone tell me what might cause the MFC code to not trigger its callback functions? No, you have not written "simple socket communcation". You MIGHT have written "a program using a derived class of CSocket" or you might have written "...

How can I put 2 appointments on the same calender day
Hi this is probably not an Excel related question?? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "bray737" <bray737@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EE751FE0-57D2-4077-BE80-7FB578CD8FC2@microsoft.com... > ...

password with ***** #2
I have a workbook that has a table of names with passwords attache (hidden) each person who uses it will have their own password... th workbook would display to them different information according to thie name and password combination... but like the passwords that you woul use on a website.. I want when they type thier password for it to sho ****. Is this possible and how... Thank you Rand -- RANDY IN N ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RANDY IN NC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2977 View this thread: htt...

Money Plus is not activated for just one Vista user
I recently purchased and successfully activated Money Plus Deluxe after having used the demo version. The problem is that whenever I run the program as my normal restricted Vista user account, Money Plus tells me that the program has not been activated. I try to activate it again under that account and am told that it's successful, but the next time I run the program I'm prompted to activate yet again. Other user accounts on the computer recognize that Money Plus has been activated and work just fine. It just doesn't work on the only account that I need to work. I'v...

I need a formula to calculate 2-3 columns but skip a column if it has a zero
I'm building a Golf League spreadsheet and we want to calculate handicaps starting with the second week (calculates 2 weeks) and then after the 3rd week calculates every 3 weeks. Columns B-S are the individual weeks scores for each golfer (golfers listed by row 4-33), each column (b-s) has a formula which pulls the golfers score from the input worksheet(weekly input) to this worksheet(scorecard). Starting with Column V we are trying to have the running handicap for the year which changes each week. Column W is the first week handicap =AVERAGE(B4-36)*0.8 (this ones easy) Column X is the se...

Inventory Aging #2
Are we the only GP users that want to do Inventory Aging? Does anyone out there do it? What did you develop as it is not native to GP? Why does MS not have Inventory Aging as a standard report? thanks, Wes ...

Captial Gains Report Incorrect
I am using Money Delux Plus. I am trying to figure out how this software calculates my purchase cost, when a security has been transfered to another account in whole. I know what the purchase cost should be, and it's not correct on my report. Here are the details: When shares with reinvested dividends are transferred to another account, the transfer process puts the total number of shares in the new account as a one-line entry with a new calculated price per share. The capital gains report is smart enough to know that it needs to go back to the old account to get the details fo...

Referencing #2
Folks: I have 2 spreadsheets. The first consists of 5 columns & 4000 rows of information. The 2nd consists of 1 column and about 10 rows. I am looking for an Excel command that would allow me to take each piece of data from spreadsheet #2 and perform some sort of LOOKUP in table #1 then bring back the other 4 columns of information. Thanks, JoJo You need to look into a VLOOKUP, be aware though that it will only look up one value, eg. if the first sheet contains the same item multiple times, only one will be returned on sheet 2, look into the VLOOKUP options and decide which you...

data files cannot be removed #2
Hi All, Running Outlook 2003. Have a strange thing going on. In the folderlist I have a datafile which I can not remove. I choose close personal folders and get an error that says an object could not be found. If I look at the datafiles registered with Outlook, there are none. The only place where this datafile shows up is in the delivery window (e-mail accounts - change e-mail accounts - deliver new e-mails to the following folder) How can I get rid of this folder ? Bernd <Bernd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Running Outlook 2003. Have a strange thin...

Payroll Deductions #2
We are a Dynamics GP customer that just upgraded to 9.0 for financials (including FRx), payables and payroll. We own and operate a group of table service restaurants. Our benefits department is setting up a plan to offer health/life/hospitalization/dental coverage to our hourly employees. The plans are fully paid for by the EE. We will not take them into arrears, but have been asked to only take full deductions. If a server does not have enough net pay after taxes in their check to pay for their elected health care benefit then we don’t want to take the deduction that pay period. T...

excel workbook #2
received excel workbook on my email box workbook contains macros downloaded and saved it to my excel folder on my pc tried to open workbook enabling macros visual basics error message appeared: "class not registered. looking for object with CLSID{ac9f2f90-e877-11ce-9f68-00aa00574a4f} please help The information in the following MSKB article may help: VBA: Error Message: "Class Not Registered" Inserting UserForm http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=182500 gregorio wrote: > received excel workbook on my email box > workbook contains macros > downloaded and ...

sorting alphanumeric #2
hello, I hope this problem I am having can be simply solved.... I need to sort all in one column the following sequence ( I use it for managing keys that are made. Subsequent keys are enumerated by adding the next sequential letter) ex: 101, 102,102a,102b,103 Current any sort I use sorts it this way :101, 102, 103, 102a, 102b What can I do to sort chronologically with the letters in the same column so the result looks like this: 101, 102,102a,102b,103 If I add a key to 101, it needs to sort this way: 101,101a,102,102a,102b,103 can any one help, thank you hi, Chronos ! > ... I hop...

A good idea to earn something
If you are curious on how to earn some nice money on the internet, without having a website.... wait no longer! Just visit my site: http://www.marius2004.20megsfree.com (just copy and paste the link in your browser) Maybe you like the principle. ...

Icons #2
I am trying to find something(anything) that douments and /or explains what the icons that appear in the Outlook XP Inbox folder view. You know the ones, the open envelope and closed envelope. Yeh, I know what those mean, but what about all the other ones. tia Richard ...

Is this Possible #2
Hi: Quick Question - Is it possible to rename an Exchange 5.5 Organization or Site without creating issues? I cannot find any info on this. Thanks On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:12:45 -0500, "JS" <NONE> wrote: >Hi: > >Quick Question - Is it possible to rename an Exchange 5.5 Organization or >Site without creating issues? I cannot find any info on this. > >Thanks > You can rename the Display Name without any problems. Beware of renaming it and including characters that aren't compatible with Exchange 2003. ...

Money Plus accesses Internet at startup
Hello, When I start Money Plus Deluxe, it accesses the Internet automatically. Is there a way to prevent this Internet access from occurring at startup? I prefer to manage the updates myself by doing an "Update Now" as I did in Money 2004. Thank you. - Ted. In microsoft.public.money, Ted wrote: > > >When I start Money Plus Deluxe, it accesses the Internet automatically. >Is there a way to prevent this Internet access from occurring at >startup? I prefer to manage the updates myself by doing an "Update Now" >as I did in Money 2004. Not in the w...

Urgent #2
hi , just wana know that how can i create a binary file in vc++ 6. thanks Parijat I'm not sure you can create a binary file, but you can edit one by using Open With (the arrow next to the Open button on the Open File dialog). A file is a file so I suppose you could create any file then open it in binary mode and add whatever you want to it. It may be easier to just write simple program to create the binary file instead. Tom "PARIJAT" <parijat_3000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1157490650.007985.119390@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > hi , > just wana k...

finance charges #2
I think the finance charge batch for 8/31/04 was accidently deleted. Is there anyway to recover it or assess them again for 8/31/04?? Before assessing again I would make sure that they were not posted. If it was deleted you will have to assess again. "nannyj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:122601c4a11b$07859380$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I think the finance charge batch for 8/31/04 was > accidently deleted. Is there anyway to recover it or > assess them again for 8/31/04?? ...

earn cash while saving gas
Looking to supplement your income or even change careeers. distributors needed all over the country. Take a look at this website and start earning real money in no time. The tablets really work and the income will continue to grow. This company is new and is growing leaps and bounds. Get in now. www.ransue.myffi.biz ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- ...

How to monitor Outlook 2003 performance/health
I've Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2000 server account built in the profile. I need to monitor Outlook performance accessing to the nailbox and Exchange 2000 public folder. Often I got the red exclamation mark on Outlook icon in system tray to explain that Outlook doesn't respond (I think it's trying to retrieve Exchange 2000 data). Is there any tool client or server side to log/track the activity ? Thanks Sergio ...