Earn $200 per day without a website - Beginners Only #9

Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent"
programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on,
because I am going to show you.............

How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid
technique I stole from my own affiliate

Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by-
step.

http://www.showroute.com/odp

I Got MY Own ATM. J

http://www.showroute.com/odp

Wilson.

0
wilson45k (10)
7/19/2007 12:31:25 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Possible to get rid of without rebuilding everything?
Hi all, Back to years ago, the consultant set up our forest with empty root domain and one child domain. Right now, the forest functional level is windows 2003. and all DCs are windows 2003 domain controller. All users and servers are on the child domain. Currently, we are thinking to move to Windows 2008 DCs. If we need to get rid of the empty root domain. is this possible without affecting our applications (exchange etc..)? BTW, why is the reason to keep this empty root domain? Thank you! You are stuck with the root domain forever. Root domain is no longer consi...

How to?? Exclude top 5% and bottom 5% and calculate an average per
In a query, I have dates (1st row), and a number (2nd row). date1 -- 105 date1 -- 90 date1 -- 120 date2 -- 89 date2 -- 107 date2 -- 99 .... I need to calculate the average of those numbers for each date. It's easy to do using the GROUP BY feature, then group by date, AVG the number. However, for each date, I need to filter out the top and bottom 5%. I know how to do this in a regular query, but I don't know how to do it here since that 'filter' needs to happen several times (once for each date) in the query. Any idea? Alex I think you could do this using a subquery...

How can I put 2 appointments on the same calender day
Hi this is probably not an Excel related question?? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "bray737" <bray737@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:EE751FE0-57D2-4077-BE80-7FB578CD8FC2@microsoft.com... > ...

How do I delete a CC account without deleting....
Dear group, Thanks in advance for any help that you are able to give in this matter. I have just upgraded from 2004 to 2005 deluxe. Both my checking account and credit card account transferred over in the upgrade. The credit card account is now closed and I would like to delete it, not just close it. When I delete it, I get a screen saying that if I delete, it will delete all accounts from that one bank. My checking and CC account are labeled from the same bank so if I delete the CC, it will wipeout my checking account information aswell. I dont like my options here; closing the accoun...

EARN 500$ ON NET
Get $500 to your paypal account by just one click ...

Receive WM_MOUSEWHEEL msg for view without focus
Hi, I have 4 views splitted in my screen. How to receive WM_MOUSEWHEEL msg for all views (and not only for view with focus) ? I want the user to be able to use the mouse wheel to zoom in/out the view where the mouse is, not only the view which have the focus. Thanks. Maybe you could switch the focus to the view the mouse is over Vaclav "Emmanuel V." <everguet@vitechnology.com> wrote in message news:1110192596.872039.210100@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have 4 views splitted in my screen. How to receive WM_MOUSEWHEEL msg > for all views (and not ...

Cancelling shortcut ctrl-click which opens "Research" in Excel 200
How do I cancel the shortcut (ctrl click) to "Research"? It is giving me no end of grief when manipulating my way through various windows in Excel. (Word had a "keyboard" option on "customize" which allowed the change there. I could find nothing similar in Excel. I would really like to get rid of it entirely everywhere.) -- bear I made a mistake. Please read Alt-Click instead of ctrl-click. "thebear" wrote: > How do I cancel the shortcut (ctrl click) to "Research"? It is giving me no > end of grief when manipulating my way throug...

A good idea to earn something
If you are curious on how to earn some nice money on the internet, without having a website.... wait no longer! Just visit my site: http://www.marius2004.20megsfree.com (just copy and paste the link in your browser) Maybe you like the principle. ...

GP 9+ SPs and Patch Releases Control on Multiple Instances
One item that i think needs to be addressed is the option to which instance of GP you would like to apply a SP or Patch Release. Currently it automatically updates any instance installed and is desruptive to an instance where you do not which to apply the update. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cli...

after selecting grindlines, why does it still print without any?
After I select with grindlines , why does it still show none? go to the last tab in Page Setup dialog and select gridlines. Two different settings - one for the screen and one for printing. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "cson" <cson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD89BC83-7D48-41A6-8309-D88DFA6943F6@microsoft.com... > After I select with grindlines , why does it still show none? Assuming you are selecting "gridlines" in the Page Setup>Sheet dialog. Perhaps you have "Draft Quality" checked also. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 25 Ma...

Changing working days to calender days
I have a schedule I am working on and I need to convert the work days to calender days, but I am not able to find how to do that. I tried one way (put ed after the days number) and that changed the finish time, but I would like the start and end dates to remain the same, but have full calender days reflected in the duration of days. This seems like it would be a simple thing, I just can't find it. Lastly, is there a way for the Duration days and the start/finish times to be in lockstep? Thanks, Paul That is not how Project works. Duration is the number of days *at wo...

earn cash while saving gas
Looking to supplement your income or even change careeers. distributors needed all over the country. Take a look at this website and start earning real money in no time. The tablets really work and the income will continue to grow. This company is new and is growing leaps and bounds. Get in now. www.ransue.myffi.biz ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- ...

Allow users to type a year in date drop-down. (Dex 9.0)
In Dexterity version 9, a drop-down has been added to the date control. In this drop-down, you can click on the year to get focus on it. You can then change the year using the up and down arrows on the keyboard or the buttons next to the year field. What you cannot do is type the year that you would like. In previous version, we used a lookup window to pick a date, but now that this drop-down is there, and we cannot disable it, we have removed our own calendar lookup. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

sub-total per page
I have modified the GL Detail Inquiry report wherein it will show the subtotal of debits and credits per page. I just use the sum as the field type. However on the last page of course it will show the total of debits and credits below the grand total of debits and credits. Is there a way to reverse the last page of the report wherein the Grand Total will be on the page footer and the total of debits and credits per page will be on the report footer? If I marked the Use RF for Last PF it will not show the sub-total on the last page. Great Plains is version 8.0 thanks, mel ...

EARN
work4click.blogspot.com Earn $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour! Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too! Get paid topreview movie trailers $4 to $25 per hour! Click here work4click.blogspot.com Surveyors Wanted! Flexible. Home Based. Earn $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour! Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too! Get p...

change decimal dots per coma (in word)
Having a table with numbers in word, how can I change decimal dots per coma? Select the cells containing the numbers and use Edit>Replace -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Gabriela" <Gabriela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BAADF2A-FEE5-42B9-AF8E-E60628BF4473@microsoft.com... > Having a table with numbers in word, how can I change decimal dots per > coma? Can you se...

earn monry 100 dolor cilick mysite #4
earn monry 100 dolor cilick mysite free download song vidios ********************************** htpp;//beautifullykhan.blogspot.com ************************************* ...

Sales process per team
Does anyone know how to restrict access to different sales processes? We want to create different sales process depending on what team the sales person works in. /Regards, Lotten Holm The only way to do something like this would be to add a conditional check at the top of the process to stop it if certain criteria hasn't been met. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Lotten Holm" <LottenHolm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63CD7988-1B04-48BE-8C83-86957F297A68@microsoft.com... Does anyone know how to restrict access to different sales processes? We ...

Calculating Time/Days worked
Hope you will bare with me while I explain. Once again I am working with a sheet, or series of sheets that hel employees calculate their time for days and hours worked. I decided against the protection button, as it was more of a proble with employees unchecking it. So, I am left with one last functio before it is complete. Let me remind you wonderful people I am new to excel and this is m first real project. Ok, my last 'function' I would like is this... Paydays are calculated from the 11th of each month to the 25th, the again from the 26th of each month to 10th of the the next month...

Convert a Date to a Day
Is it possible to have a reference date in Cell A1 - say 19/04/2005 and Return a value in Cell B1 - Tuesday ?. I've tried =DAY(A1) but it returns 19 Thanks try =text(a1,"dddd") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "John" <john@yahoooo.co> wrote in message news:CA69e.51802$Z14.40878@news.indigo.ie... > Is it possible to have a reference date in Cell A1 - say 19/04/2005 and > Return a value in Cell B1 - Tuesday ?. I've tried =DAY(A1) but it returns 19 > > > Thanks > > > Thanks Don "Don Guillett" <don...

M-I 5-Per secution . thei r m ethods and tacti cs
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=. MI5: methods and tactics -= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= They deliberately set out to harass in. a way that would resemble the symptoms of schizophrenia, so that any. report of the harassment would be taken. as indicating mental illness and "treated" accordingly. They never show their own faces; they only. work through proxies, in the media, among the public, and by manipulating people in. the workplace. Since they do not declare their identity there is no evidence to. initiate legal action against. the security services or anyone else. The only ...

Printing #9
I simply want to print what I have selected- in this case,transactions that have not been assigned to a category. Thanks for the help! Keith If you are in the report section there is a print on the left. -- Neil "The Weaze" <TheWeaze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:700FC822-C826-4E45-90A3-20739A4FC39F@microsoft.com... >I simply want to print what I have selected- in this case,transactions that > have not been assigned to a category. > Thanks for the help! > Keith ...

Sorting without changing row height #2
Perfect! Thanks! Gord Dibben Wrote: > Make sure you have cells formatted for Wrap Text and all rows formatte > for > "Autofit". > > Should get the results you want. > > Gord Dibben Excel MVP > > /color -- DMille ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DMiller's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1541 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27019 ...

Can I connect two POS in the same store without RMS?
Can I connect two PCs running POS 2.0 to each other in the same store on the same counter (so that they use the same database) without running an RMS? If so, how? Do I need to establish a LAN between the two PCs? Or can I simply connect them with a cross-over cable? Please advise. Thanks a million! -D First You need license for 2nd station then You can buy router for local network . It is very easy to connect. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com "Dursun" <Dursun@discu...

Time of day rule?
Is there a way to configure a rule, either in Outlook or Exchange 2007, to run based on the time of day it was received? Nothing is jumping out at me in Outlook or Ex2k7, but i've been known to miss obvious things. Thanks! On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:58:34 -0400, "jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote: >Is there a way to configure a rule, either in Outlook or Exchange 2007, to >run based on the time of day it was received? Nothing is jumping out at me >in Outlook or Ex2k7, but i've been known to miss obvious things. > >Thanks! > I dont think so. 3rd pa...