EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #7

EARN $ 1,434,892.8  BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!)  All you need is 3 People You know

Hello every body ,

im be glad to introduce one of the best
MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and

incredible situation!

JUST IMAGINE......

If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28

If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928

But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so

far,just three or four weeks!!

The whole works that you should do :

1) You should open an e-gold account ,that is free for every body.
if you don't have an e-gold account please join now:

http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=4641449

2) You can simply join this program for FREE and start getting FREE Advertising for Life.

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=mchileh

3) You can upgrade your account  to silver with just $3.7 ,and start earnig money, however

you can earn by free account!

4) You refer your friends and earn $1 for every upgraded direct referral and $0.2 for every

indirect referral 14 levels deep.

at the end 14 levels you can reach to $ 1,434,892.8 !!!

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=mchileh

                            Some frequancy ask / question:

1)is it  require to renew my account every month?
   No, you just pay $3.7 one time for ever.

2) is it  require to balence my downlines?
    No, you can have unlimited downlines! you can advertise this program as many as you can

and earn $1 for every upgraded direct referral.

3) Do you guarantee this program that is not fraud?

    Of course yes, this program has started its activites since 2004
    and nobody state his unsatisfaction about this program,you can search it in google,

yahoo,...
    on the other hand , imagin that you sign up with $3.7 ,you earn $1 for every upgraded

direct referral and $0.2 for every indirect referral your total earning is $1.2 but the

maneger of site get the rest of it,$2.5 . it is not intellectual for every body to miss

this earning. and i recive from this site frequantly ,you can see my withdraw if

you want.

    Feel free to ask me any question:

    mchileh19@hotmail.com

A MEMBER JUST LIKE YOU WILL BE. WE ARE ONLY A GROUP
OF PEOPLE THAT PUT TOGETHER SOME GREAT IDEAS TO
HELP EACH OTHER TO MAKE MONEY MORE EFFECTIVELY
ON THE INTERNET.

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=mchileh

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061209202557U9m2CrT8

--------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

0
Mchileh19 (18)
7/28/2007 5:52:59 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Combining 2 Publisher Files Into 1
Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Phil. Open one file, then run Publisher again open the second file. Both files are open. Add the pages you need to add the pages from the file you want to combine. Copy, paste from one file to the other. Save, you're done. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185901c49c1d$60824030$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. > > Phil. Phil wrote: > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. &...

CRM Mobile 3
We have a couple of PDA's that we would like to hook up to CRM, with CRM Mobile. In creating the install package does anyone know how I would specify an Intel processor? our iPaq's (27xx, and 69xx) run Intel processors and WMobile v.5 not Arm or xScale. any advice would be much appreciated. xScale is Intel... silly me. "Dan" wrote: > We have a couple of PDA's that we would like to hook up to CRM, with CRM > Mobile. > In creating the install package does anyone know how I would specify an > Intel processor? > our iPaq's (27xx, and 69xx) run In...

EARN 500$ ON NET
Get $500 to your paypal account by just one click ...

Mail merge in Publisher #3
Have designed invitation in Publisher 2003... prints correctly ( 4 pages) however when I do a mail merge... it says it does not have the right number of pages. How do I fix this error. For a merge to be successful you can only have one invitation on your screen. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ladyprt" <ladyprt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71E0FF53-6E5F-455B-94CF-BAC968C9B8BF@microsoft.com... > Have designed invitation in Publisher 2003... prints correctly ( 4 pages) > how...

Composite Index Creation Needed SQL 2008?
I have a table with only a simple int pk. I do a merge operation and need to compare several columns in order to know if I need to 'when not matched then insert'. There are 20,000 rows+ in the source table (a temp table) and a few million in the destination table. The table schemata are the same. I know the approx number of unique values in each table, and think I need to create a unique index across all of the columns. Is that true? What is the right syntax for doing that? -- ColumnA: 167 unique values in #temptable -- ColumnB: 1 unique values in #temptable -- ColumnC: 1...

Help #8
Hi there. I am using Money Deluxe Version 12.0 My home page lists my favourite accounts, however the balance shown for my current account is not the actual balance of the account! It seems to be out by several hundred pounds! When I go into the account, the balance shown at the bottom of the screen is correct, but not on my home screen. Any ideas? Thanks John The home page shows the result of any pending transactions. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I...

A good idea to earn something
If you are curious on how to earn some nice money on the internet, without having a website.... wait no longer! Just visit my site: http://www.marius2004.20megsfree.com (just copy and paste the link in your browser) Maybe you like the principle. ...

Merge Cells #3
How do I merge multiple cells into one cell. I had addresses that I needed to split the house number up from the street address, so I used "Text to columns" and now I need to merge my street adresses back together so the name of the street will be in 1 column instead of spread out over 3 or 4 columns. Hi use something like =A1 & " " & B1 & " " & C1 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do I merge multiple cells into one cell. > > I had addresses that I needed to split the ...

SATA device fails WLK 1.6 519 DMA Test
I have a SATA controller that has a class code of 010185 that I am testing with the Windows Logo Kit. I selected ATA/ATAPI controller as I built the new submission. Everything is going well except for the 519 DMA test. It fails with "No PATA Controllers Found" in the function isPATA() line 2069. Right, there isn't one. I must have something configured incorrectly, but don't understand what it is. Thanks for any help! ...

Disclaimer in Exchange 2003 #3
Hi, Is there any option in Exchange 2003 to add a message (Just like Disclaimer or Signature) to all outgoing Messages without using any third party S/W. If no, is there any freeware software available to achive this. Please Help.. Thanks, Vineet The free GFI module? http://www.msexchange.org/news/Disclaimer_software_for_Exchange_Server_provided_free_by_GFI.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Vineet" <Vineet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1740AA0-078F-4898-BC8E-4BF8E8A6A117@mic...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

earn cash while saving gas
Looking to supplement your income or even change careeers. distributors needed all over the country. Take a look at this website and start earning real money in no time. The tablets really work and the income will continue to grow. This company is new and is growing leaps and bounds. Get in now. www.ransue.myffi.biz ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- ...

My employees need an end of shift report from receipt printer.
I need my employees to be able to print out their sales at shift end. We just bought Microsoft POS 2.0, and it doesn't seem to have the information I need. I make my daily reports by using the print outs each employee has at the end of their shift. It has sales by department and sales tax and COGS. This is all information I need to generate reports for my books and to verify their tills. Also, we have overnight empolyees so information overlaps 2 days. I'm still trying to figure out how to view 2 day information at once on 2.0. I'm reluctant to deploy this new equipme...

1 Question about outlook and a large # of faxes
#1 Someone was telling me they have about 50,000 faxes they fax out and they come back into outlook. I haven't seen them yet but I am assuming they show up as attachments. Anyway, they want to collect that data and enter it into a database. What would be the best way to do this? I am totally guessing here but a script that would open each attachment and somehow scrape the data out of it OR save all attachments to the disk and then have a program read each one and capture the data. Thanks for your help. No way to tell without your mentioning the Outlook version and fax software...

Change Date Format Within E-mail
While using the E-mail Template Manager, I notice the date format that comes in from the database is 2005-01- 12T00:00:00-05:00. I'm assuming this is GMT format. I would like to have this format modified to 12/01/2005. Is this possible? Please help ... This option is not available currently out of the box. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "Jeff" wrote: > While using the E-mail Template Manager, I notice the > date format that comes in from the database is 2005-01- > 12T00:00:00-05:00. I'm assuming this is GMT f...

GP 8
We have several old items that currently need to be deleted. We created a script to delete all but about 200 of the 1600 inventory items that need to be deleted. Most of them deleted fine (some required adjustment of quantities), but I'm stuck with the last 200 items. When I try to delete the problem items, I get the following error message: "The item exists on a document and cannot be deleted." The items haven't been used for quite a long time (several years). I've deleted all of the old orders and quotes from 12-31-04 and before, but this hasn't fixed the pr...

earn monry 100 dolor cilick mysite #4
earn monry 100 dolor cilick mysite free download song vidios ********************************** htpp;//beautifullykhan.blogspot.com ************************************* ...

How do I get classic 1 autoformat in Excel 2007?

ADO #3
hi can any one gimme a simple exaple of connecting to a Access DB using MFC and doing record manipulation??? tks a lot God Bless http://www.codeguru.com ...

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

Install question (SBS 2003 prem&Sharepoint+ SQL2000 + CRM 1.2)
Currently I have SBS 2003 premium (and its sharepoint- and exchange- services) up and running just fine. Now I should install SQL server 2000 + SP3 for it to be able to continue with the CRM-install. I have the updated CRM-IG chapter 15, however it does not say anything about updating Sharepoint MSDE. When I install SQL 2000 and its SP3, should I choose "Create new databases" or "Upgrade, remove, or add components to an existing instance of SQL Server" Does this affect CRM functionality later? If I choose upgrade, does CRM then install itself on SQL server under...

Combining Excel files into 1 (no merging)
Each month I have a number of Excel files populated (each having 1 worksheet which is labeled, columns/ rows are formatted, so they have blanks in them). I need to be able to combine them, so that each file becomes a worksheet within a master file. Any way to do it without moving/ creating a copy each and every time? Thank you. See your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Margo" <Margo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:627D662E-FBAD-46AE-A2B6-1FC61B54EBF7@microsoft.com... > Each month I have a number of Excel file...

HTTP Error-401.3
Hi, I've ms crm installed on windows server-2003. it was up and running. but after installing Visual studio(.NET) and MS-frontpage, when user tries to login using his credentials, he is not able to login. After three unsuccessful attempts it gives a foll. error. You do not have permission to view this directory or page due to the access control list (ACL) that is configured for this resource on the Web server HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource. Internet Information Services (IIS) Though administrator is able to login in t...

Links in Excel #3
I am using Excel and OSX. I can link from one workbook to another. But if I change the location of a link (for example, adding a row), I find that the object link is still looking for the old location. That is, if the subject of the link is in cell B5, and I add a row to the workbook so to that the subject of the link is now in cell B6, I find that the object of the link is still look for whatever is in B5. Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Herb, This does occur whenever you change the file that is linked to, without having the file liking to it opened as...

Short Sale Negotiators Needed! No License Required! [0/1]
Post Size: 117 B Files: 1 Parts: 1 Split size: 500 kB Format: yEnc This message is in yEnc format. If your newsreader cannot display this message, please visit http://www.ydecode.com/ and download yEnc decoder. Description: Make $$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$$ Being A Short Sales Negotiator! Earn $15-30,000 in 4 months! No Joke! No License Required! ...