EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #2

EARN $ 1,434,892.8  BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!)  All you need is 3 People You know

Hello every body ,

im be glad to introduce one of the best
MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and

incredible situation!

JUST IMAGINE......

If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28

If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928

But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so

far,just three or four weeks!!

The whole works that you should do :

1) You should open an e-gold account ,that is free for every body.
if you don't have an e-gold account please join now:

http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=4641449

2) You can simply join this program for FREE and start getting FREE Advertising for Life.

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=mchileh

3) You can upgrade your account  to silver with just $3.7 ,and start earnig money, however

you can earn by free account!

4) You refer your friends and earn $1 for every upgraded direct referral and $0.2 for every

indirect referral 14 levels deep.

at the end 14 levels you can reach to $ 1,434,892.8 !!!

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=mchileh

                            Some frequancy ask / question:

1)is it  require to renew my account every month?
   No, you just pay $3.7 one time for ever.

2) is it  require to balence my downlines?
    No, you can have unlimited downlines! you can advertise this program as many as you can

and earn $1 for every upgraded direct referral.

3) Do you guarantee this program that is not fraud?

    Of course yes, this program has started its activites since 2004
    and nobody state his unsatisfaction about this program,you can search it in google,

yahoo,...
    on the other hand , imagin that you sign up with $3.7 ,you earn $1 for every upgraded

direct referral and $0.2 for every indirect referral your total earning is $1.2 but the

maneger of site get the rest of it,$2.5 . it is not intellectual for every body to miss

this earning. and i recive from this site frequantly ,you can see my withdraw if

you want.

    Feel free to ask me any question:

    mchileh19@hotmail.com

A MEMBER JUST LIKE YOU WILL BE. WE ARE ONLY A GROUP
OF PEOPLE THAT PUT TOGETHER SOME GREAT IDEAS TO
HELP EACH OTHER TO MAKE MONEY MORE EFFECTIVELY
ON THE INTERNET.

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=mchileh

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061209202557U9m2CrT8

--------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

0
Mchileh19 (18)
7/28/2007 5:52:48 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Connection to Exchange Server #2
After installing Outlook 2003 on a WIN2000 machine with SP4 I cannot connect to the exchange server (2003). I have done 7 machines (all WIN 2000) and they work, the 8th machine keeps giving me "The action could not be completed. The connection to the mIcrosoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action". I have no TCP/IP problems. Can ping the server by IP and Name. Any help would be appreciated. Charles What authentication do you have set for this one machine? Does creating a new mail profile fix it? --� Milly Staples ...

signature problem #3
I am trying to create a signature with a jpg file. The problem is that when i insert the signature the image doesn't show up. There is only a red x. The original image location resides in the signature folder and is present when i click on the html file. Can anyone here help me? Thanks! ...

CRM 3 Authentication Error
Good Day, When I attempt to logon to CRM 3.0 I get Authentication Error with the following text : "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role." this case is happend suddenly, it was Working Fine, and when Case is Happend , i attended to re-start My CRM server IIS, but i still got the same authentication error. i checked that All three services are started . my current production environment Windows 2003 SP2 SQL 2000 CRM 3.0 I have been fighting this issue for several d...

AutoFit #2
Hi When I use the AutoFit function in my VB Application, to format a Excelsheet the numbers in the column formats. From being 230,1 to 230,144444444. Why? Thanks in advance /Sara My guess is your number is really 230,144444444. You could format the number to show fewer decimals or even use a worksheet function to round it. =round(a1,3) for example. But if your cell is formatted as General and you have that number in it, then if you shrink the columnwidth, excel will adjust the display (but not the underlying value). Widen it using autofit (manually or in code) will show all the digits....

splash screen #2
I am using a introductory splash screen for my application. It uses a timer to show the splash and it disappears after 3 seconds. However, I want it to synchronize with the application so that it spends as much time on the screen as it needs to. For example, if the application loads in 5 seconds on a slower computer, it should stay visible for exactly 5 seconds. How can this be done? Currently, I am using this splash screen from codeproject: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dialogspl.asp Thanks. Jess On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:05:47 GMT, "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.co...

xl 2007 how to validate that cell 1 invalid if cell 2 not blank
microsoft office 2007 xl - how do you validate a cell such that you cannot enter a value in cell 1 if a value has been entered in cell 2? ...

help with outlook 2003 #2
I can't view the same in box if I am logged in as Admin. versus home user. How can I do that. I have Win XP. Probably because both users have seperate OS-level user profiles. See if the info here helps in getting the two users to share their Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm "Glo" <Glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35D38467-7284-40E1-B7C3-B161FE4FAEE3@microsoft.com... >I can't view the same in box if I am logged in as Admin. versus home user. > How can I do that. I have Win XP. ...

Custom footer #2
Is there a way to print page numbers in footer on worksheets within a workbook? For example, instead of printing Page 2 of 21 (the entire workbook), I want it to print Page 2 of 2(the worksheet). How can I do this without printing each sheet separately? The entire workbook needs to be printed. ...

Sending/Receiving #2
I just installed Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 on my computer and trying to set up Outlook. When I tested the settings, it said everything was fine. Yet, when I hit send/receive, I get the message, "The Operation Failed. An object could not be found." I don't understand this and tried looking at the microsoft website and find nothing about this. When I tried to send an individual email, it says that it failed because I didn't have enough memory. When I ran a memory diagnostics test, it said everything was fine. I have been running Windows Mail on the computer...

Investors Needed!!! #8
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

Repair IE 8
Hi: I have a friend who had a virus on his computer and apparently in the process of getting rid of the virus it has rendered his IE where he cannot access the internet. He is able to do so with his other browser Firefox. What is the preferred method for repair his IE8 or restoring it to where it will connect with the internet? If you go to Add/Remove Programs and click on IE 8 to uninstall will it give you a repair option? Thanks, ColTom2 Show it to a professional. I'm not kidding. Internet Explorer 8 is part of the operating system. If IE is broken, ...

send e-mail from CRM
What is necessary to send e-mail from MS CRM? I'm new in CRM and I have a lot of problems with this activity. I can't send e-mail from CRM. Should install Exchange Mail Router for CRM or it's necessary only when i installed Sales for Outlook? Btw - (I've installed Router - any warnings, I think that everything is ok) but when I create activity from e-mail in Outlook this e-mail appeared in CRM or not... any ideas? thanks, JP Hi Janusz, You must install the Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router to be able to manage e-mails in Microsoft CRM. If you don't, you can ...

Need to download Money 2003
My Money 2003 program was lost and I need to download it from the internet again. Microsoft support sent me here. Can anyone help? In microsoft.public.money, Jean wrote: >My Money 2003 program was lost and I need to download it >from the internet again. Microsoft support sent me >here. Can anyone help? If you have your downloaded trial upgrade Activation code, see http://shop.microsoft.com/MoneyUpgrade/PurchaseQuestion.asp ...

Need to recover mailboxes from a lost server
I have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows SBS2003. The original server was lost (through damage) and we had to rebuild a new one without access to the original. I have the original mailbox stores but am unable to bring them into the new Server as the organisation name is different. I cannot change the name on the new server as this is already in production due to timescales. -- Peter Gray I'd suggest that you contact MS Product Support immediately. Nue "Peter Gray" <PeterGray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2310302E-95F7-4B66-8A1F-95389D6F4...

Stuck in outbox #2
whenever i send an email outside of outlook (whether it be from internet explorer or forwarding an email from an open folder) the email does not send automatically, it just sits in outlook outbox. i always have to physically open up outlook to release the email. this is very anoying and never happened with outlook express. before, it just sent automatically. thanks ...

Need help with updating linked data
Hi, I've searched the online help and elsewhere on the internet for solution to my problem, but have had no luck so far. I'm creating a report that is to be in one excel datasheet, then linke across several powerpoint slides as one continuous table. The data needs to be updated monthly and changes reflected in th powerpoint automatically. So, my newb question is; is it actually possible to do this, and how? I've had no luck linking or embedding the file, I am unaware as to ho to split it across several powerpoint slides whilst keeping the abilit to link to the original file...

Need to have a dropdown list or allow other entry?
Hi, I'm working with Excel 2003 and I need a cell to have a dropdown list to choose from and allow people to type something different. When I use the data validation tool, it will only allow what's in my list. Any other method to get a dropdown list and allow a different entry? Thanks for all your hard work! Vera Select the cell, then select Data >> Validation. Set up the List-based validation, then go to the Error Alert tab. Uncheck the box marked 'Show error alert after invalid data is entered' >> OK. Hope this helps, Hutch "Vera&q...

Office 2007 viewers for Mac
I am increasingly getting docx, xlsx and pptx files from colleagues but can't of course read them on the Mac. I read in the interview with the head of the MacBU @ Microsoft that viewers were coming but I haven't found anything since. Does anyone know any more? I believe most everyone expected to se the converters by now, but I'm afraid you know as much as any of us. The Mactopia site is the place to check periodically - I'm certain they will be posted for d/l there as soon as they are available. In the meantime the only option is to have the user re-send in 97-2003 for...

Outlook 2003 Shuts down #2
My Outlook 2003 immediately shuts down when launched. If you reboot. Sometimes it will work again just fine. Ideas?? Did it ever work? What happened just before it stopped working? Does a Detect and Repair fix the problem? Will it start in Safe mode (Start->run->outlook.exe /safe) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Paul asked: | My Outlook ...

what type of microsoft outlook do i need to download for a blackbe
"Harnest" <Harnest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A947962C-C8E5-404E-A182-2F6D97CEC632@microsoft.com... > Any version since none of them run on a Blackberry. MS Windows is required as the OS to run Outlook, not the proprietary OS on the Blackberry. If instead you meant how to sync up your e-mails between the e-mail program that runs on Blackberry's proprietary OS to an e-mail program on your desktop, that's probably the function of the Blackberry Desktop Software (http://www.blackberry.com/products/software/desktop/index.shtml). If you ...

OutLook 98
I have a computer running Outlook 98. It has about 12 Profile Names to choose from at start up. Is there a way to copy the profile list and information for each to other computers so I don't have to recreate each again on 15 computers? I know - strange setup. But it is for a bunch of lawyers. Thank you. ...

Need a tool to create large number of test mailboxes in exchange 2003...
I want to create large number of test mailboxes in Exchange 2003 server. Not getting any tool to do this. Could any one please let me know a tool or a script for me ? Regards, Shivaraj You can use ldifde or csvde. Read this: http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/article.php/2199331 "shivaraj" wrote: > I want to create large number of test mailboxes in Exchange 2003 > server. Not getting any tool to do this. Could any one please let me > know a tool or a script for me ? > > Regards, > Shivaraj > > ...

$8.95 Monthly Charge from Microsoft
For the last 3 months, I have received a charge against my primary checking account from Microsoft for $8.95. I have no idea why and no idea who to contact to find out what it is for or how to get it stopped. I did upgrade to Money 2004 recently, but don't recall signing up for any new services. Thanks. Glen One thought: is this a relatively new computer, that came with a free 6-months of MSN (ISP) service? Dell offers that. If that's the case, Dell sets up the MSN account, including billing info such as your credit card number, when you order the computer. After the free 6 mont...

Address parsing algorithm needed please
Hi, I'm looking for an Address parsing algorithm in VB6/VBA, preferably for UK addresses. I want to replicate what Microsoft Outlook does if you paste an complete address in the address field of a Contact record when the Check Details box pops up with an estimated parsing into Street, City, Region etc. (Have Googled to no avail.) TIA "Jon Lewis" <jon.lewis@cutthespambtinternet.com> wrote in message news:echZfgh4KHA.4156@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi, I'm looking for an Address parsing algorithm in VB6/VBA, preferably > for UK addresses. ...

Chart titles #2
Please can anyone help me with a couple of questions I have about am Excel XP spreadsheet I have devised to pass out to other people. 1. I have a graphic on the spreadsheet which I want to make 'delete proof' I have used cell protection and a pass work to protect the sheet, but the graphic is still removeable, is there a cure for this? 2. On the sheet is a graph, the graph itself needs to be protected, but the titles could do with being editable, or linkable to another cell (in a seperate data sheet) that the user could edit to change the titles. I'm not a stranger to VBA, ...