duplicated electronic payments

I normally go to my bank's web site to initiate/schedule online
payments (Mortgage, credit card, utilities etc..)  They get downloaded
into money automatically but they do not get matched to the scheduled
payments I have created in ms money (bills and deposits) for the same
items.  This results in two transactions showing up in the transaction
list; one is "scheduled" (from the bank, which I can not edit) the
other is the automatic transaction that ms money created.  I want to
keep the transaction that Money created because it has the correct
information associated with is (like principal and Interest amounts,
transfers to other accounts, etc). I would prefer to Stop the
automatic downloading of these electronic payments, and simply match
the transactions when they post to my account.
Better yet, I wish the scheduled electronic payments made through my
bank would match up with the scheduled payments set up through money.

Am I doing something wrong?  Should I be setting these automatic
transactions up as ePay or aPay types? I don't really want to initiate
electronic payments through money; I would prefer to do it through my
bank. I am using ms money 2007 delux.

Thanks,

Jay

money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

I am guessing that you have Money setup to automatically accept downloaded
transactions.  If you change that you will have the opportunity to match
them manually.

--

Neil

<jeremytprice@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I normally go to my bank's web site to initiate/schedule online
> payments (Mortgage, credit card, utilities etc..)  They get downloaded
> into money automatically but they do not get matched to the scheduled
> payments I have created in ms money (bills and deposits) for the same
> items.  This results in two transactions showing up in the transaction
> list; one is "scheduled" (from the bank, which I can not edit) the
> other is the automatic transaction that ms money created.  I want to
> keep the transaction that Money created because it has the correct
> information associated with is (like principal and Interest amounts,
> transfers to other accounts, etc). I would prefer to Stop the
> automatic downloading of these electronic payments, and simply match
> the transactions when they post to my account.
> Better yet, I wish the scheduled electronic payments made through my
> bank would match up with the scheduled payments set up through money.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?  Should I be setting these automatic
> transactions up as ePay or aPay types? I don't really want to initiate
> electronic payments through money; I would prefer to do it through my
> bank. I am using ms money 2007 delux.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jay

0
neil154ABCD1 (116)

Duplicates

Receiving duplicate emails

Recurring Transfer Payment
I have seen a lot of posts that are similar to my problem but none of them match exactly. I'm using MS Money 2003. I have been using Money for over 5 years now but I'm just now starting to use the budget feature. Here is the problem that I'm having. I deleted a $2500 recurring payment from my checking account to my credit card. When I run the budget reports, it shows a budgeted income of $2500 under "Transfers Into Budget Accounts". Is there any way to remove this from my budget reports? It is not income so it is very misleading. The report seemingly cannot be cus...

payment email error 102
I am getting the above error trying to send a payment inverstigation to my online bank using Money 2004. Any help appreciated. Thanks Should there be a valid e-mail address in the information from my Bank? There is a phone number and a web address, but no e-mail address. Could this be the problem? Thanks "RHinNC" <rhinnc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%232bXLkG4EHA.2788@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I am getting the above error trying to send a payment inverstigation to my >online bank using Money 2004. > > Any help appreciated. > > Thanks > ...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Bug in DRP with monthly payments?? #2
I have an annoying problem with the debt reduction planner that has been around for at least a few versions. I am currently using v2006. If I go into the debt reduction planner, then select base my plan on: what I want to pay each month and enter anything other than the minimum required payment, I get some crazy results for the payment schedule chart. For example, it tells me I need at least $2500 for debt payments. If I put that amount in something larger, say $3000, then for the first month it applies $20,000 to debt and the next month like $10,000. Where does it come up with the...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Payment Method of Wire Transfer
Would like the ability to select Wire Transfer for the Payment Method in the Payables Manual Payment Entry window. Currently the only options are Check, Cash, and Credit Card; however, we have several vendors where we transfer the money from our bank account to their bank account through a wire transfer. wire transfer would be a "cash" payment "Distribution support" wrote: > Would like the ability to select Wire Transfer for the Payment Method in the > Payables Manual Payment Entry window. Currently the only options are Check, > Cash, and Credit Card; ho...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Delete duplicate record
Hi, I have a table with 10,000 rows and 10 columns. Column 1 has text values, I want to delete the record if they have a duplicate, that is delete all the records. So if Column 1 has a two, three, four,... rows with the same value I would delete ALL the two, three, four... rows. I have a query that finds the duplicate, but how do you delete this? Thanks for your help on this Dear Jeff, You could create an exact same table structure without any records. In that new table make the column 1 the primary key. Then append the table. "Jeff" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a t...

RM00401 duplicated document numbers
Hi everyone, We are using version 10.00 There are some batches that don't post correctly. When the posting process begins, is getting stuck in some point in the progress and crashes. When we search in the tables, the documents appear in both WORK and HIST SOPs. This case has ocurred before, so, what we do is search and be sure that the GL accounts are ok, affecting the right amounts and then, delete the transaction of the WORK table. The problem we have now, is that every time the batch is trying to post, creates a docnumbr in the RM00401 with the same number and 0's added. For exam...

receivde mail as duplicate all the time
Hi, my outlook mail inbox always received same message duplicate sometimes triplicate as same messgae. how can i correct just once mail message, not duplicate or triplicate of same message? YH Lee <YH Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, my outlook mail inbox always received same message duplicate > sometimes triplicate as same messgae. how can i correct just once > mail message, not duplicate or triplicate of same message? What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

searching a column for duplicate, then replacing the row.
i have a userform that pulls in information from a row on spreadsheet. i.e. workbook(1).sheets(1) column A contains a list of numbers. userform1.listbox1 has a list of all the numbers in column A when the listbox1 is clicked it fills in all the appropriate control with what is in the other columns on the same row. column A number i placed in textbox1 on userform. right now, after changes to the form and the user clicks th commandbutton to save. it creates a whole new row with the same numbe in column A, so i have duplicates. is there a way to replace the entire row instead? with a msgbo...

Duplicates
I trying to use a formula to find Duplicates Entries in a Single Column. I tried some formulas I found it but they didn't work. Let me Clarify The Item may be listed several times. Possible 12 times. Such as Blue Red Blue Yellow Blue Green Blue So I would need to know every time Blue shows up. My goal is to delete all but one of the Items. "klafert" wrote: > I trying to use a formula to find Duplicates Entries in a Single Column. I > tried some formulas I found it but they didn't work. Assuming that your first Blue entry is in A2, ...

Duplicate Detection
Hi I have duplicate detection enabled on my system and it works when an account, contact or lead is created or updated. However when I run a duplicate detection job on the accounts and leads I can click on view duplicates and see all the duplicates. When I click on view duplicates for a contacts duplicate job , the screen just keeps at the green circle and nothing loads. I have even tried running the job for a very small subset of the data but still no luck. I look forward to some suggestions. Regards CRMUser2008 Are you on 3.0 or 4.0? On Nov 19, 4:21=A0am, CRM 2008 <CRM2...@disc...

OT: Computing Bond Payments?
I have to compute payments for bonds based on - Coupon, - Dollar Amount Held, - Length of payment period. Sounded reasonable at first but then: - What about buys/sells during the period where the dollar amount held changes multiple times? - What about bonds whose coupon changes multiple times during the period? And so-on-and-so-forth... Bottom Line: --------------------------------------------------------------- - This sounds like a bread-and-butter calculation that's been analyzed and refined to the Nth degree many times by many people, most of them with significantly...

Duplicate A/P invioces
GP's V8 checks for duplicate A/P invoices using vendor ID & invoice # only but we work in a sector where many "invoices" are not prenumbered. Is there a way to increase the number of factors checked, specifically amount? Thanks The factors are hard coded. You would need to create your own business logic using VBA, Dexterity, or whatever. -- Charles Allen, MVP "noyb" wrote: > GP's V8 checks for duplicate A/P invoices using vendor ID & invoice # > only but we work in a sector where many "invoices" are not prenumbered. > Is there...

Local Range Name & Sheet Duplication
Hi, In my workbook, I have a global variable sheet called "GlobalVars" and individual worksheets. The GlobalVars will have variables that affect all calculation sheets. My variables are localized to this sheet. An individual worksheet represents a region. It will use both specific region inputs and global variables (brought over from GlobalVars) . It performs the region's calculations. Again, all variables are localized. I want to be able to duplicate an individual worksheet as many times as needed. But when I do this, the variables from GlobalVars break. I am left...