Duplicate Transactions, One When Pending, One When Posted

I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an
answer searching:

My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads
the data for it.  Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to
"Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it
again.  Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM,
sometimes I don't.

What are people doing to handle this situation?

Thank you.

0
nullgumby (1)
3/15/2007 3:24:07 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

This is a problem with your bank, not with Money.  Eventually they should
fix it.  Call them.  In the meantime VOID the pending transaction.  In about
a week or so, you can delete the voided transaction and it will not
redownload.
--
Peace,
BobJ

"nullGumby" <nullgumby@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an
> answer searching:
>
> My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads
> the data for it.  Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to
> "Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it
> again.  Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM,
> sometimes I don't.
>
> What are people doing to handle this situation?
>
> Thank you.

0
Privacy1 (389)

Duplicates

Tax details from PO to Receiving Transaction Entry
I created a Purchase Order in POP and it is including taxes, when i attempt to receive it, it does not default the tax amount previously entered in PO. why do i need to re-enter it again? Do i miss anything here? Thanks, Taxes from the PO do not carry over the Receiving Transaction - go figure . . . Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...

Receiving duplicate emails

SOP transactions not posted/posted??? #3
Hi, I have a weird sort of Error in the SOP module of Great Plains version 7 (pervasive) The smart list shows an Invoice as unposted, but when go do to the Sales Transaction entry screen and enter the invoice number, a pop up displays a message that the inovoice number is posted??? i have tried to run check links, but it shows no errors... so how can this be resolved... thanks in advance Sajid Saeed ...

Transaction on Hold Query
Does anyone know how to query the database to determine the exact time when a Transaction on Hold was recalled. ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 37535 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------## ...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

Can we process transactions with the evaluation version of RMS?
I created my tender types but when I try to close a sale by clicking on tender, no tender types are displayed. Is that because I am using the evaluation version of the product? Or is there anything else that can be keeping the tender types from getting displayed? Thank you! You have to run a Z-Report on each register before new tender types will be available. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all c...

Transaction Dates
Bill Gates just can't make it easier can he? Ever since my bank upgraded their software I am having the worst time with e-pay's & x-fers thru money. Can someone help me understand why? When I submit a payment via Money the program tells me it has to change the date because it can't be processed on that day. For example; Today I requested that 3k be transfered from my savings to my checking. In the past the transfer would go thru and there was no issue. Now I get a message that says my bank doesn't have enough time to do the transfer and the date must be modified ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

How do I color one cell and have another cell get same color
I want to assign a yellow color to either of 2 cells and have a seperate cell turn the same color As far as I know, Excel does not recognize a color change as an event to which it will react. The same for Conditional Formatting. Perhaps you can work with the condition that drives you to color either of those 2 cells. Post back and provide more info on what you have and what you want to have. HTH Otto "glassman" <glassman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5B1B2B1-A641-4EC3-809A-5F91E16EE46E@microsoft.com... > I want to assign a yellow colo...

Send/Receive Fails after one successful try
Hi....I have a client whose Outlook Send/Receive fails after one successful try. She gets the 0x800ccc15 and 0x8004210a errors and I have pulled all the KB articles and performed everything at least three times. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook 2002 and uninstalled and reinstalled TCP/IP protocol under Network several times. Diasble, uninstalled antivirus (Mcafee). All of these appear to fix the problem but then it fails the next time. Extremely frustrated (come on Bill Gates). Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks in advance, Mike ...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Where are my posts?
I have created FOUR posts on this forum and NONE of them appear in the thread list. Everything seems to save ok when I click the Post button, but nothing appears in the list. Why? It can take time for your posts & replies to appear. What client are you using to access the newsgroup? "ATD" <ATD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1419C032-F7D5-4A0F-BAE1-EEDF3E8F3D2C@microsoft.com... >I have created FOUR posts on this forum and NONE of them appear in the >thread > list. > > Everything seems to save ok when I click the Post ...

folder deleted while trying to delete one file in Outlook Express
I wanted to delete one file but instead it deleted the entire folder. It was not sent to the deleted folder nor to the recycle bin. Why did this happen? More important is there anyway that I can retrieve the files in the folder. Thanks in advance. Gil Hoellerich It happened cause you pressed delete and then confirmed it by pressing yes. I don't believe there is any way to recover it other than by restoring from backup. "G Hoellerich" <ghoellerich@NC.RR.com> wrote in message news:01de01c35a02$42738fd0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I wanted to delete one file but instead it d...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

One of lifes little mystery?
IF function if you omit the false parameter, the function returns "FALSE" =IF(A1="Bob",TRUE) so why doesn't it return "TRUE" so you can omit the true parameter e.g =IF(A1="Bob") whilst everyone reading this post knows the answer (clue: it's either TRUE or FALSE) - excel doesn't? - it kicks up syntax error Doh! But you can use =A1="Bob" -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "JethroUK´┐Ż" <reply@the.board> wrote in message news:T9NVg.3464$w07.2842@newsfe6-win.ntli.net... | IF function | | if yo...

keeping two computers updated with one money file
I use a desktop at home and a laptop when I am on the road. What I would like to do is be able to keep my money file syncronized between my two computers. Money offers nothing that will help with this. There is no good way to do this short of something like WinXP Synchronization Manager. I can't say as I've tried it or read here of someone who has. Is that an answer to the question you never asked? "JB" <JB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95B9AF2E-EBD5-4D09-826A-1430BF6C035E@microsoft.com... >I use a desktop at home and a laptop when I am on ...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Error tendering transactions
I have 4 tender types set up in RMS: cash, cheque, on account, and COD (which in effect is also on account). Recently I tried to tender a transaction COD, but got an Error 315 message, stating: "A tender type is invalid while in offline mode". BUT, the POS station is NOT working in offline mode. How do I fix this? Is the only problem with the COD tender type? If so you might want to try to delete it and recreate it again. Daniel NuRol Point of Sale and Barcoding www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 >-----Original Message----- >I have 4 tender types set up in RMS: cash, cheque, ...

printing different post cards
how so i prin different postcards on one sheet ...