duplicate transactions-HELP!

If anyone knows how to fix this, I would appreciate your
help!
I am using Money 2003 Deluxe, downloading directly from
my bank (not from MSN site).
When I pay my bills online, the bill will show in the
register using the 'estimated' date it is removed from
the account (I need the 'actual due date' to show here to
avoid confusion).  Better yet, when it is downloaded from
the bank and I accept the matched transaction, it is
logged in again on a different date (date cleared)
leaving a duplicate transaction.
I didn't catch this until recently and it has really
messed up my account.  I didn't have this problem until I
upgraded to 2003.  I can't seem to resolve this myself.
Any suggestions would be great.  Email to:
info@aletrail.com
Thanks.
0
info7700 (1)
5/15/2004 1:05:04 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

public folder help
This is exch2k3 sp1 enterprise. created a public folder called xy\zz yesterday with zz being subfolder. gave permissions to a goup of people yesterday and denied permissions to authenticated users since it was sensitive folder. that all worked yesterday. the group of 12 people could all read and create and edit the contents. they wanted to add one more user today. no one who was in the group could veiw the contents even tho the folder was visible. today--the mmc esm when i navigate to the folder, click on properties, click on client permissions button--i get cannot connect to the informa...

Help Needed
Good morning: This is an example what I am trying to achieve Col-A Col-C Row 1: Name Address Col-A Col-C Row 4: Name Search Address Search Note: The names & address will be hidden below the respective search Col's. I need to search by name (R-4 / C-A) or by address (R-4 / C-C) and have the corresponding name & address populate R-1 respectively AND THEN CLEAR THE SEARCH CELLS LEAVING THE RESULTS IN R-1. Please keep in mind I am not a programmer. Thank you in adv...

help with SelectSingleNode

Tax details from PO to Receiving Transaction Entry
I created a Purchase Order in POP and it is including taxes, when i attempt to receive it, it does not default the tax amount previously entered in PO. why do i need to re-enter it again? Do i miss anything here? Thanks, Taxes from the PO do not carry over the Receiving Transaction - go figure . . . Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...

Help with a complex formula
Hi, I'm having trouble figuring out how to set a second condition within a formula where one condition is met but I need another condition in the formula such that even if the first condition is true, if the second condition is not true I want the result to be a blank cell. Here is whats going on. In cell B8 is this formula =IF(ISBLANK($A8)," ",VLOOKUP($A8,MON!$A$11:$C$29,2,FALSE)) I enter a name in A8 and if it finds that name in MON!$A$11:$C$29 it returns the value in column 2 of the range. (This part works fine) When i go to K8 and enter this formula =IF(ISBLANK($A8),&q...

Duplicates

HELP! How to extract information in inbox/sentbox into a text file
Can any one tell me how to extract the information of new mails in m inbox/sentbox, including the sender name, message subject and messag time, into a text file ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Help 03-15-07
I need examples prepared in Access.Do you have some and send it to me?Thank you so much ...

SOP transactions not posted/posted??? #3
Hi, I have a weird sort of Error in the SOP module of Great Plains version 7 (pervasive) The smart list shows an Invoice as unposted, but when go do to the Sales Transaction entry screen and enter the invoice number, a pop up displays a message that the inovoice number is posted??? i have tried to run check links, but it shows no errors... so how can this be resolved... thanks in advance Sajid Saeed ...

Receiving duplicate emails

Your new help tab sucks.
Your new help tab really, really sucks. All I really need is a box where you type a command, say "header", and the buttons for that command appear. That's it. I don't need yet another way to search help. I don't need a button telling me how to find the Save button. I don't need an interactive version of Word 2003's menu. I just need a way to quickly bring up commands by name. -- Jonathan Allen ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestio...

Error with "Export to Excel"
In Great Plains from any results of a search window, there is an Excel program icon in the top bar. When I click on the icon to export my search result to an Excel speadsheet, no data is transferred. Excel is opened but the page is empty AND I receive an error message: Product = Extender, Script = Export_ListView of for ExcelExportObject, Error Class = EXCEPTION_CLASS_OBJECT_EXCEPTION, SubClass = ExceptionSubClass:-2147352559, Error = Does not support a collection II. My company has a site site license with 35 users and NO ONE else has this probem. I had my IT person re-format the hard dri...

Some help on Product Keys
Hi, i'm getting a iBook for my 16th birthday in October, which should have Microsoft Office 30-day Test Drive installed. I have a retail copy of Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition which I have installed on my Windows XP PC. According to the EULA and on the box, I can install the software on up to 2 additional computers. Is there a way, where I can activate the test drive to the Student and Teacher Edition and use my existing CD key, instead of having to buy another copy of S&T for Mac at a price of =A3109.99 and using that CD key? All help is appreciated Thank You Asil...

Transaction on Hold Query
Does anyone know how to query the database to determine the exact time when a Transaction on Hold was recalled. ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 37535 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------## ...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

Can we process transactions with the evaluation version of RMS?
I created my tender types but when I try to close a sale by clicking on tender, no tender types are displayed. Is that because I am using the evaluation version of the product? Or is there anything else that can be keeping the tender types from getting displayed? Thank you! You have to run a Z-Report on each register before new tender types will be available. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all c...

Need Help Urgently
I have a big problem. I currently have a database when the user enters the date range to run the report it places each day within that date range on a seperate sheet of paper. My problem is: My new employer wants the information for the whole week on one sheet. They want the column headings down the left side. Accross the top they want Monday - Saturday accross the top with the last column being a total column. To use their words they would like for it to look like an excel spreadsheet. Example of what they want is below. Can this be done? The only thing I can think of is to ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

Transaction Dates
Bill Gates just can't make it easier can he? Ever since my bank upgraded their software I am having the worst time with e-pay's & x-fers thru money. Can someone help me understand why? When I submit a payment via Money the program tells me it has to change the date because it can't be processed on that day. For example; Today I requested that 3k be transfered from my savings to my checking. In the past the transfer would go thru and there was no issue. Now I get a message that says my bank doesn't have enough time to do the transfer and the date must be modified ...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Need Help With Entering Current Time
I try to enter current time (Ctrl+Shift+, but there are no seconds. After i change cell to custom (hh:mm:ss), seconds are always equal to 00. How can i fix this problem? I need just insert auto time WITH SECONDS. Thanx in advance. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Indeed. Regards, Dave "Andy Brown" <andy.j.brown@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:OctI%23mHfDHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Of course this method relies on your sy...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...