downloading statements #3

My downloaded statements aren't showing up in my
register.  This is a question on the Money 2003 FAQ, but
the link to the answer is broken.  (I e-mailed Microsoft
about it, but no reply yet.)  Anyone know what's wrong?
0
anonymous (74719)
5/2/2004 7:19:30 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, DJP wrote:

>My downloaded statements aren't showing up in my
>register.  This is a question on the Money 2003 FAQ, but
>the link to the answer is broken.  (I e-mailed Microsoft
>about it, but no reply yet.)  Anyone know what's wrong?

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.

Then open Money with Start->Run and entering
"msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
5/2/2004 8:37:21 PM
Waste of time, Money flaw and they can't fix it, your file
is too big.

0
anonymous (74719)

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

CRM 3.0 Rollup 1
If you install the CRM Rollup to the server, do you need to immediately install the client version for them to work? ...or do the clients continue to function correctly and I can spread the roll out to the clients out over the next few days? Thanks! ...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Data in sheet1 to be put into sheets 2, 3, 4, 5, etc
Sheet1 is my main table where all my data is collected from a race entry form. I need to seperate this info into different sheet which are for different age groups, The categories are Under 16: A, AL, Under 14 B, BL, and Under 12 C, CL, .... The letter A, B, C are for boys and the letters AL, BL, CL are for girls. I do not want to seperate the boys from the girls in each cat. How do I create a formula that will take curtain info across to each sheet and will not be effected if sorted into position order. My table is set out like this. No., Name, First Name, Surname, Club, DOB...

Exchange Clustering #3
im new to clustering field havent work i want to create clustering in exchange 2003 Std Edition and Windows 2003 R2 Enterprize how to create cluster in windows how to install exchange in windows clustrering enviorment any articles thankful to you Regards Syed Ali You'll need E2K3 Enterprise for a start, not Standard. Just type in "Exchange 2003 clustering" into Google and you'll get a ton of hits, like this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Implementing-Two-Node-Cluster-Windows-2003-Enterprise.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hob...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Project management in MS CRM 3.0
I would like to track our project through MS CRM 3.0 and track them in 4 levels. 1. level - Project - name of the project 2. level - Task - taks like .. Implementation of SW, Development 3. level - Activity - activities like ... Implementation of SW 1, implementation of SW 2, development of new module 4. level - Activity Report - report what was actual done in Activity like .... "Implementation of SW 1 - 2 hours - 1 person" All of the above would have planned start - end date (time) and actual start - end date (time). I had tried to do the folowing. I created 4 new entitie...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

FILL SERIES #3
I am working with mulitple workbooks that are linked to one master report that is to be updated with data entered in the workbooks. When I am creating a formula =sum('[Smith.xls]NOVEMBER 7'!$G$2), I want this formula to fill down the column but switch to the appropriate numbered row, i.e. =sum('[Smith.xls]NOVEMBER 7'!$G$3) but that is not working in Excel 2003. When I right click on the fill handle, I use to get a shortcut menu which would allow me to fill series but it's grayed out. I am manually entering the correct row number to make the formula have the correc...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Issues with demoting exchange server? #3
Hi, It seems that the previous administrator was not succesful in fully promoting a sever to a DC. We are supposed to have two DCs (CC7=First DC, CC5=DC with Exchange server). There have been continuous replication problems from cc5 to cc7. AD doesnt consider cc5 as a DC and cc7 is the only DC in Domain Controllers group of AD. Manual replication between two DCs results in 'no endpoints' error. AD is unavailable several times on both DCs. Object created on a DC is not replicated within two (!) days on second DC. Clearely cc5 can not communicate with cc7 the way it is supposed to. T...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

delayed emails #3
I can send and receive emails, but when I send them they don't clear my outbox, rather I have to copy and paste them again and then they get sent. I also noticed that if I leave them in the outbox they eventually get sent the next day. Any ideas on how to send them immediately or what is wrong? I did check the settings and everything seems ok =?Utf-8?B?SGlsbGVs?= <Hillel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:43DF556B-3625-484D-A603-ACE73FDF4800@microsoft.com: > I can send and receive emails, but when I send them they don't clear my > outbox, rather I have to c...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Exchange #3
Can I set up my MSOffice Outlook 2003 to grab my emails off of my outlook exchange account? I am just beginning thought on this and don't know where to start or what is possible. I cannot remotely access my company's network so must use Exchange to get email, but I would like to get my emails into Outlook for manipulation without having to go to exchange and forward them to my personal Outlook account one by one because of the high number of emails I receive. I hope I am being clear when describing what I would like to do. Any help you can give me or direction to some help will be much...

collating 3 columns into one without redundancy
Hi there. I've got 3 columns of names of domains, which are never the same, and want to create a list (or column) which takes these 3 columns and list the domains in order without redundancy (the same name could be up t 10 times, so that name should appear only once in the list) I've no idea how to do this, can anyone help? Regards, K -- Kashgarin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Kashgarinn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=795 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Beginner
Hi ! I am a beginner to databeses, and particulary to MS Access 2003. (althought I passed the first lessons) I want to make a small database with possibility to grow up. (max. 100 entries for a table) I think that in my case the data must be structured like loop into loop. Like that: Year: 2000 2001 2002 2003 etc. Plant: plant_1 plant_2 plant_3 etc. Generator: gen_1 gen_2 gen_3 etc. So for every Year it must exist some Power Plants, and for every Power Plant it must exist some Generators. I already have ma...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

Conditional Formating multible if statements
In CF condition 1 I have Formula is =IF(v11=TODAY(),X11="") format is RED. In condition 2 my formula is IF(V11=TODAY()+3,X11="") format is YELLOW. Columns V11=Date Due and X11=Date Complete This CF works until I found out in some cases I can't put a date completed because I am waiting customer authorization, so I started entering pending and when I did that the CF went to the default. What I want to know is if I enter pending in X11 can I still apply the above conditions until I enter a date in the date completed column? I am not sure why your existing equations...

CN_Query Address 3
In the CN_Query table, only Address 1 and 2 are present. Customer wanting to include Address 3 on this table since RW_SelectAddrLine function is not present in Collections Management. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssol...

MSMoney,Categories,Downloads
I just got a trial copy of MS Money and downloaded my credit card transactions. I want to assign a category to each entry and know how to open each item and click on a chosen category, which it records. What I would like to know is - can I get Money to remember the category for a specific company. For an example, if I make a purchase on my credit card to Target and I download it from my bank, I would like Money to automatically remember that it goes into the Clothing category without me having to select it from the drop down list. Will MS Money do this? Thanks in advance, Richar...

Download calendar error
In attempting to download a calendar template, which I have sucessfully previously, I get the message "error on page" and I'm unable to download the template. Help! Empty your temporary cache, in Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If this doesn't solve your issue... For some reason, in the past six weeks or so, some folks are having problems with the Media web site. There are suggestions here: http://msauer.mvps.org/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...