Downloading credit card data balances account

When credit card transactions are downloaded, transactions
are entered as reconciled and the "Balanced on" date
updated.

Transactions from the same institution into another
account are marked "E" and reconciled when I reconcile the
bill.

I cannot find any differences in account set up.  What am
I missing?
0
anonymous (74721)
11/27/2003 1:51:57 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Reported Positions don't match Money Account
I've been downloading my stock portfolio details for years with no problem. For some reason one of my brokerage accounts has gotten out of whack - Money is reporting "Positions reported....don't match those in your money account". If I don't update and manually compare the account summary with my online statement, every quantity for every symbol matches exactly. Yet for some reason, Money thinks it can only fix this problem by creating an empty symbol and inserting some shares. I think that somehow money is trying to map a few new transactions into the wrong ac...

Export data fro access to excel
I'm working on a site for on-line registration for Special Olympics.The state office has gone to a excel form for the information to besent to them. I am able to print the exact form, but am wondering ifit is possible to export the information into their excel form. To bemore specific - the information in my access field name email wouldhave to go to F48 thru K48, DaytimePhone to F50 thru K50 and so on. Iknow how to export the info as an excel sheet, I do that to get theregistration into their games management software, but am curious if Ican export into excel being specific with where ...

Linking to photos for download
I'd like to be able to post text or photos for download by customers--the photos would be the product. Eventually, I want to be able to track, for billing purposes, who downloads a 'product.' How do I do that? On Sat, 6 May 2006 10:00:01 +0100, Chris wrote (in article <F8AA4510-2AE7-4333-ADBD-EBDE3008B1BC@microsoft.com>): > I'd like to be able to post text or photos for download by customers--the > photos would be the product. Eventually, I want to be able to track, for > billing purposes, who downloads a 'product.' How do I do that? You must REALL...

download Microsoft Office 2007
Have Dell Latitude D610 notebook with more than 70% free space. currently have Microsoft 2003. was given CD with Office 2007 [with authorization codes, etc.] and every time I try to download it, I get a dialog box which says "D:\ProPlus.WW\OSETUP.DLL digetal signature does not validate or is not present"....[the disc was tested and could be read by another, though newer, computer] can someone tell me how to diagnose, but more importantly, how to fix, the problem? Thank you. ...

Diable account but still have active mailbox
I'm new to AD & Exchange 2003 and ran into my first problem: I disabled an account in AD and then the user's mailbox could no longer accept mail and other users could not access the mailbox either. I ended up changeing the user's password & reenabling the account to get it working again. What should I have done? Scenario: when a user leaves, we like to leave the mailbox active and have a manager review incoming messages for a week or so. However, we want to disable the logon priviledges. What needs to be done to allow this? Disable the user account and assign &q...

Accounts & Contacts Company Name CRM & GP
Our company is in the process of implementing a crm3 to great plains 9. We were told that we need to convert Leads to Accounts & Contacts for the way Great Plains & Crm Integrates using the Scribe solution we purchased. The problem is that when we have multiple accounts with the same company name that they do not import correctly. These ARE NOT the same company even though they have the same company name. We are trying to figure out how this will work in CRM and Great Plains. For example we could have RE/MAX Northwest in Chicago area and a RE/MAX Northwest in Texas that are n...

Printing Customer Name on Credit Card Receipts
This is another suggestion to MS to add into RMS the following feature: Pull the customer name from a credit card that is swiped and print it on the receipt. If the "dumb" terminals most processing companies rent out can do this, certainly a sophisticated program like RMS should be able to do this as well. I'm no programming genius but I'd imagine that since RMS is already filtering out the account number and exp date from the rest of the data on a cc mag stripe that pulling the name would only add a few lines of code. In a similar post someone mentioned that there wa...

User account locked out
Bonjour! One of our user receive an error message "This User account has been lock out. Contact your Sys Admin." when trying to login into GP yesterday and she is still Locked out this morning. Joel :) Joe, Try the following 1. Go to Tools=>Utilities=>System=>User Activity and then Delete the User who is locked out. If this doesn't work out 2. Go to SQL, Run the script below in DYNAMICS Database DELETE FROM SY00800 WHERE USERID = 'XXX' ---Replace XXX with the User ID Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Joe" wrote: > Bonjour! One of our user re...

Excel 97-remove link but keep data
Hi guys, I have a pre-existing excel 97 s/s which has links to other s/s's. I would like to keep the data only (like paste-special, values) and remove the linked reference from showing in the current s/s. Any ideas how to do this instead of me changing each linked reference? Thanks in advance! search for .xls or [ or ] to see if you can find the formulas that contain links to other workbooks. Van wrote: > > Hi guys, > > I have a pre-existing excel 97 s/s which has links to other s/s's. I would > like to keep the data only (like paste-special, values) and rem...

Auto config of exchange account in outlook 2003
I am looking for a way for users to log onto any computer with their account and have outlook launch without prompting for exchange account settings. Is there an easy way to accomplish this? Thanks Hi, It can be done with the resource kit for outlook. I seem to remember that you can create an MST file to install office/outlook with and that gives the information about outlook settings. I am sure that one of the smarter guys will give you a link about how to go about this. But it is possible and fairly simpel. Regards Martin "MarkatMarios" <MarkatMarios@discussions.mic...

How to retrieve data which contain "/" in it
Hi, I try to pull a data from access with contain a speacial character "/" in it but what i get is it not return a single data, so how do i wanna retrieve it? below is statement I use it but it return nothing. SELECT LDDATA.COR, LDDATA.CON, LDDATA.PCODE, LDDATA.QTY, LDDATA.BOXNO, LDDATA.CASENO, LDDATA.RSNOS, LDDATA.RSNOE, LDDATA.NOFRS FROM LDDATA WHERE (((LDDATA.COR)="A11/LC/000002/11/06")) ORDER BY LDDATA.CON, LDDATA.BOXNO; On Tue, 22 May 2007 21:53:02 -0700, osmanar <osmanar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I try to pull a data from access with...

Importing Data into Word Drop Down Form Feild
How do I import excel data into a drop down form feild in Word? Thank you for your assistance! : -- Barnc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Barnch's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1467 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26305 Hi! What kind of dropdown? Is it data validation or a combobox or what? Where are you importing from? Normally it comes from a range on th worksheet. Is this what you intend? Al -- Alf ---------------------------------------------------------------...

HELP: Cannot retrieve my Outlook/Outlook Express messages from my Yahoo email account
In the past, I have always been able to use my Yahoo email account to download my emails from my Outlook/Outlook Express POP server. In other words, I could always use Yahoo to access my Outlook email without Outlook at all. Just go into an Internet cafe anywhere in the world and I can access my Outlook emails from the Yahoo email site. But lately, the Yahoo email kept giving an error message: "POP server does not support LAST command. You may only retrieve POP mail from this server using "get all messages". The Yahoo email webpage doesn't seem to allow me to input this ...

Need to re-download and get product key
My computer was reformatted and I no longer have my copy of Money Plus Deluxe or the product key. I purchased it directly from the Microsoft site. How do I go about getting a new copy and my product key? Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Default Email Account
I am using MS Outlook 2003 on a Windows SBS 2003 network. I do not want to use the Exchange server to send my email to my ISP. I want to send to the ISP directly from my computer. So, I open Tools/Email Accounts.... select E-mail View or change existing e-mail accounts and click Next>. I then highlight my ISP account Name and click Set as Default. It is now set as the default instead of the Microsoft Exchange Server. However, when I restart the next morning, I have to go through the same procedure since the default has reset to the MS Exchange Server. How can I make the ISP account t...

Contact fields don't show data on Task View.
Hello, I have task that are linked back to contacts by the contact field at the bottom right corner of the task entry form. The problem is when I am in the task view screen and try to add any field from the contact screen like company name,contact phone number using the field chooser. It drops the field on the view but never has any data in it. Is there a way to do this? Outlook 2003 Windows XP Pro Thanks, -- gambit Those fields aren't available on Tasks. Just because you link a contact to a task, it doesn't mean the rest of the contact fields are linked to the task or visib...

Help with selecting data
Can someone correct the following expression so that my database comes up with a list of forms issued and the highest number issued for each? SELECT [ID], [Form_Number] & " " & [Ending_Number] FROM DocumentsIssued ORDER BY [Form_Number] & ", " & [Ending_Number]; Currently, the above is generating all the forms and all the ending numbers. It also includes forms that have not been issued with the Ending Number of 0. To be clear, here's a sample of what I get, followed by what I need: Form A 15 Form A 30 Form A 90 Form B 10 Form C 30 Form C 6...

Recover mailbox from deleted account
I had a request to recover data from a former employee's mailbox. The employee in question has been gone for about a year. I was able to resorte the Private store to the RSG, and I can see the mail-box listed, but I can't seem to get to the mail data. I have tried recreating an account with the same name, that has not worked. I have tried exmerge, and that also has not worked. I am sure the issue has to do with the SID of the original account missing, but is there any way to get around this? Using Exchange 2003 native mode. BE offers during recovery to recreate accounts, and if I have ...

Different ways to extract data from Access to Excel
I have been using Access 2003 and 2007 to read and do simple data (not design) repairs to old Jet databases that underlie a legacy proprietary data collection program my company uses. My latest challenge is to automate the extraction of certain data from the tables and put it in an Excel spreadsheet. Each time the extraction is done it would involve finding a certain table, searching for a record that meets the new criteria in a certain field, then moving over to another certain field and extracting the text, number, or date therein. I would really appreciate if anyone could point out ...

trying to combine 2 columns of data to create one x axis in graph
I am trying to combine 2 columns of data to create on x axis (I have to create an Asthma peak flow chart and have 4 different times per day with figures - before & after), so each day has 4 lines. I need to show data and graph (if possible) on one sheet to take to the hospital. At the moment the column is too long to be readable in landscape (with graph) and I can't find a way to change orientation of graph to make it readable in portrait. Is anything possible (my dates are like 01 8, 01 12, 01 16, 01 20 etc. for every day in the month). Send me the file and I will fix ...

setting up mutiple email accounts
I have 4 different mailboxes and I need them to go into 4 different inboxs. I dont need them to got into a community inbox. How do I do that? The help assist tells me to setup different profiles but doesnt tell you how to do it. please help With a single profile; Create mailbox specific Folders, as subfolders of Inbox Create rules to move received mail to specific folder "thephoneplace" <thephoneplace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28D1499D-B5C6-49F0-94D8-F9659341D06D@microsoft.com... > I have 4 different mailboxes and I need them to go into 4 differen...

Pivot Table - Group by Month
Greetings My data is in financial year, July to June. The date field is in the format DD/MM/YYYY which is in the column area of the pivot table. I have this grouped by month and year, so it displays Jul-Dec 2003, followed by Jan-Jun 2004. Some items in the "Row" area of the table do not have entries for all 12 months, but I still want to display the month for that item (with no data). In the "field settings" of month I have selected "show items with no data". Unfortunately this then displays Jan-Jun for 2003 and Jul-Dec for 2004, all blank because those d...

how to collect the data and log file growth trend in past in sql 2
Hi Guy, Do you know any way to collect the data and log file growth trend in past in sql 2005? Any DMV records this? Thanks The default trace files track this but they only track so many events before the trace file is over written with a new one. You can usually find the trace files in the instance folder under the LOG folder. Use fn_trace_gettable() to view them and look for autogrow events. -- Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP Solid Quality Mentors "Iter" <Iter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B310150D-AD9C-42AF-82C7-051E8F6D13B7@microsoft.co...

Sort on last two digits of data
A sorting question. I have a sheet of data A12:BC77. I would like to sort this on items in column A. The problem is I need to order it by the last two digits of the data in Column A. So say ZWE11 will come before AA77 and QW22 will come before BB55 and so on. There is probably a simple answer but it is missing me at the moment. All I can think of is splitting out the last two digits into a new column and sorting on that, then deleting that column once sorted but seems very messy. Any advice will be very gratefully received -- with kind regards Spike Hi Spi...

Storing products information in contacts or accounts ?
Hello people, I am relatively new on this, so please excuse this possible stupid question... I can create databases with products in MS CRM and I can link them to cases, but is there a way to add an existing product to a contact or an account ? E.g. could I add sold software to an account and add the serial number of the software to it ? Many thanks in advance ! Mav. Hi Mav, You can link products to accounts/contacts by creating custom entities - Account-Products, for instance. This entity shall have a relationship with Account and Product entities and will appear in the left navig...